Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,456 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi (62024 Views)

The Beauty Of Our Culture (ijaw , Urhobo, Itsekiri) / The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires / Lists Of Yoruba Names And Their English Meaning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Ilekeh(f): 5:49pm On Dec 28, 2014
sexilicious

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Ilekeh(f): 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
Cutey!

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Ilekeh(f): 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2014
Mothers of Bride and groom

Bride

Notice the twins

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2014
ChristyG:
abeg shut up jor,u are not making any sense,dont ur manly looking hairy igbo girls use make up,girls from other tribes use make up too so what makes yorubas different.on d middlebelt thread,there is make up on d women face.when comes to yoruba matter dat is when u ugly mofos will get mouth.let us see ur own fine face if these ones are ugly.oloshi

Igbo girls use makup to highlight their beauty while yoruba girls use makeup to hide their ugliness. Can you see the difference? Now tell me thank you for educating you more. Onye iberibe! Aturuocha!!
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Ilekeh(f): 6:09pm On Dec 28, 2014

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Ilekeh(f): 6:10pm On Dec 28, 2014
lawanson44:

Igbo girls use makup to highlight their beauty while yoruba girls use makeup to hide their ugliness. Can you see the difference? Now tell me thank you for educating you more. Onye iberibe! Aturuocha!!

Then go on Igbo threads grin
Do you see yorubas arguing on Igbo threads? What are you guys afraid of?

Poor taste of hatred and jelosi.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Ilekeh(f): 6:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
I was looking on the Traditional Nigerian wedding page on FB and one Igbo lady posted "I'm tired of looking at Yoruba pictures, please post Igbo ones". SMH wink

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Ilekeh(f): 6:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
Beautiful kiss

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Ilekeh(f): 6:17pm On Dec 28, 2014
cheesy wink

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Ilekeh(f): 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2014
What man cannot do.... cool

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Ilekeh(f): 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
Yoruba women in close fitting dress = 10/10. kiss

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Ilekeh(f): 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
sexyyyyyyyyy kiss

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Ilekeh(f): 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2014
sexyyyyyy

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
Heheh! Some people will put up pictures of igbo ladies wearing aso-oke and claim that they are yoruba. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Ilekeh(f): 6:45pm On Dec 28, 2014
sexysexy

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Ilekeh(f): 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2014
lawanson44:
Heheh! Some people will put up pictures of igbo ladies wearing aso-oke and claim that they are yoruba. grin

Sweetie, I'm getting it from BellaNaija. Their names are posted along with pics. Try again.

First it was, they wear too much makeup

Now they're not Yoruba

Igbos will lose sleep from this thread wink

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Ilekeh(f): 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2014
lawanson44:

lawanson44:

See ya life wink
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Ilekeh(f): 6:55pm On Dec 28, 2014
yes!

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 28, 2014
Aystormz:

Lwkmd4h...dis one na real sissie ooo.

Tell him......... grin grin grin

You are right Bro; Yes he is.

He is d most useless and worthless Nigerian on earth.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
CityNG:

1) As I stated before, nothing you say has no correlation to me. You are just a stung weasel grin

2) It doesn't matter, you'll read my opinion and maybe cry into a pillow like you;r doing now.

3) I quote you so because I'm responding to you. You have a little Nazi thing going. You lack self control and try to control others. You should take up hobby or something or get a girlfriend, you little unich.

4) grin grin this is a truly funny line. You're truly a frustrated little kid.

5) Oh I'm good. I know true Yoruba beauties when I see one. I don't need some snort nosed punk to shove his opinion down my throat and I should accept it. Time is on your side, if you're lucky.

6) This is the first sane and sensible thing that you've posted all evening. We're indeed worlds apart. Your frontal lobe is still being shaped it seems.

7) Man, you're truly a funny one, hysterically funny. You are not even worthy or qualified to shine my shoes in real life.

cool You are mistaken. You don't listen on a forum, you read. Duncenia.

9) Touche, Son, touche. The die is cast grin

You'll be back, the more you try to slink away (something that you're probably good at doing in your real life) the more I'll keep dragging you back grin

Hahaha lol!!!!! Worthless thing...........
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Ilekeh(f): 7:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
I'll be back with more pixs later. wink kiss
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Ilekeh(f): 7:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
FolarinLondon:

My dear, they're coming in with more IDs to distract the thread from its main goal. Just ignore.

I'll be posting more pixs for the haters to kwensh.

Let the haters kwensh! smiley

Someone should create an Edo thread..........I'm seeing sexy Edo pictures sha
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
FolarinLondon:

Just like I thought. Wild horses couldn't drag you away. You lack the inner fortitude necessary to ignore me.

Welcome back dindinrin grin
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ilekeh:

Sweetie, I'm getting it from BellaNaija. Their names are posted along with pics. Try again.

First it was, they wear too much makeup

Now they're not Yoruba

Igbos will lose sleep from this thread wink

I can't just understand why some guys here are not happy with these Yoruba ladies in the pictures, these sadists are just trying to pick one physical fault or the other; they r just pathetic.
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Ilekeh(f): 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
FolarinLondon:

I can't just understand why some guys here are not happy with these Yoruba ladies in the pictures, these sadists are just trying to pick one physical fault or the other; they r just pathetic.

lol they're not guys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
Yummmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
Here again

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 28, 2014

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 28, 2014
Beautiful

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Bifwoli: 7:50pm On Dec 28, 2014
Haha,all that money spent on beauty and meticulously done clothing yet you'll find some of these people living under those ugly brown roofs.
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ilekeh:

My dear, they're coming in with more IDs to distract the thread from its main goal. Just ignore.

I'll be posting more pixs for the haters to kwensh.

Let the haters kwensh! smiley

Someone should create an Edo thread..........I'm seeing sexy Edo pictures sha

Alright Ilekeh, already ignored him.

I am posting more pictures

And i am equally ready and willing to contribute pictures to Edo Thread too

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2014
FolarinLondon:

Tell him......... grin grin grin

You are right Bro; Yes he is.

He is d most useless and worthless Nigerian on earth.

The likes of you tribal jingoists are the only reason why Africans are caught up in their sorry state of affairs.

Africanmen are simply acting like cave men from 100BC. Bickering, quarreling and making noises that does not translate to any meaningful achievement while on the other hand, the whiteman is silent and making salient achievements and discoveries but some blackmen would put some pictures of women up and start shouting vain praises like they are winners of Nobel prizes for beauty.

The worst is that they bicker about the creativity of a whiteman. Who is the first tribe to produce a medical doctor, lawyer, chartered accountant etc as if they started it from their ingenuity. Now they are contesting who have the most beautifully made up girls as if that is something that can cure ebola or HIV cure . Africans are indeed hopeless and lazy loudmouthed fellows. Making mouth about nothing as if their lives depends on it.

In Nigeria there are many ethnic groups but it is quite remarkable that there are just two dominant groups making headways locally and internationally. Now instead of these two groups to join heads together and divert their resourcefulness and competence into something useful, they decided to be daggers drawn at each other for every trivial reason. They bandy and use negative words on each other with such degree of hatred and bigotry.
They make bigoted posts and then lay in wait on each other to elicit negative comments and 'likes'.

You guys need to grow up and stop acting like barbaric cavemen of Neanderthal times.

The whites must be laughing at you guys sheer stupidity and lack of intellectualism.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Who Visited Emir Sanusi’s Library In Kano Is Shocked (Photos) / The Oluyares: The Igbo Aborigines Of Ife Who Still Live There / Jewels Of Africa Nairaland Heritage Fair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.