Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi (62030 Views)

The Beauty Of Our Culture (ijaw , Urhobo, Itsekiri) / The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires / Lists Of Yoruba Names And Their English Meaning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by safarigirl(f): 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
Lol...christyg the yoruba amaxon, taking on everyone who speaks ill of the yoruba race. Tuale my sister

But why una dey remix and re-invent Onila threads?
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Jerrick(m): 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2014
Proudly Yoruba! cool

6 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
okay e don do,now back of d page please
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by bamidele029: 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
More beautiful Yoruba brides

8 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
kiss
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by watchindelta(m): 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
the one I what to marry is already somebody wify. omosexy, I luv dat lady die oh! I pray to see wify like her some day.
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Donbrig: 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
I love Yoruba women, if you're a successful Nigerian man, having a Yoruba woman as a wife would be your most solid asset, she can never be liquidated or devalued like Naira. She will treat you with maximum respect till the end of time.

22 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by xtervaganza(m): 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
tobillionaire:
shocked.. Yoruba women from. Another planet right Cos. D ones I see everyday ehn! #smh#
olopolo dudu ni e

6 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Joshkid(m): 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
:DOmotola teminikan!
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
All women are beautiful in the dark and/or with good make up

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by dipopooo(m): 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
kendrick9:
i will say this are the minority cos the ones i have seen are ntin special at all.. they are mostly fat
am very sure u ar one of dose flatees. I dnt blame u

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
FolarinLondon:
Here are the pictures of my lovely yoruba women................

All I see are loads of make up and no tribal mark angry

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Ojugunrege(f): 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
Beautiful make-up & digital photography rocks!
Yoruba babes are truly beautiful!

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by BedLam: 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
sexyseun:
So proud to be a Yoruba Girl, We rock, We are homely, we are Sexy, we are great home makers, we fck very well and we like sex a lot, we are funny, we are educated and smart, we stay in a relationship for good, we hardly nag and above all we are God fearing.

Shout out to all my yoruba girls!!!!!!!! :
Easy sister! Nobody de follow you drag. O.

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by solash: 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2014
BedLam:
Where are the fat ones that sells ewa gonyi? Them no de wear Aso Ebi?
BedLam:
BedLam:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!
Please go and sleep with your wahala.
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by hensben(m): 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2014
tobillionaire:
shocked.. Yoruba women from. Another planet right Cos. D ones I see everyday ehn! #smh#
why the beef nigger

5 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2014
dem 2 d fûck wit long long nyash

ishh!
wer those Igala Babes?
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by natureblack(m): 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2014
nerodenero:
Just wondering why some are created very beautiful and others extremely ugly.
because there is always two side in a coin. wink
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by damselabi(f): 9:06pm On Dec 27, 2014
tobillionaire:
If the ones u see evryday are made up dis way...u might not know dem again.
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by damselabi(f): 9:06pm On Dec 27, 2014
tobillionaire:
If the ones u see evryday are made up dis way...u might not recognise dem again.
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by bamidele029: 9:06pm On Dec 27, 2014
Please ignore the tribal bigots, they are frustrated folks who don't know how to appreciate the good in others

More beautiful brides

21 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2014
#TeamYoruba cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by xtervaganza(m): 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2014
sexyseun:
kiss
u don edit wetin u talk?

Abi u high on dope. When u type am ni
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by kendrick9(m): 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2014
dipopooo:
am very sure u ar one of dose flatees. I dnt blame u
stfu u loon
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2014

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by musiwa97: 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2014
a

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by eedris07(m): 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
wink coolPREETY
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by buoye1(m): 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
That is how we roll...

8 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by 1stola: 9:12pm On Dec 27, 2014
Yes!
Beauty.

6 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by niggi4life(m): 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
sexyseun:
So proud to be a Yoruba Girl, We rock, We are homely, we are Sexy, we are great home makers, we fck very well and we like sex a lot, we are funny, we are educated and smart, we stay in a relationship for good, we hardly nag and above all we are God fearing.

Shout out to all my yoruba girls!!!!!!!!
kiss
nice one girl.... i love your bluntness anyday, anytime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Who Visited Emir Sanusi’s Library In Kano Is Shocked (Photos) / The Oluyares: The Igbo Aborigines Of Ife Who Still Live There / Jewels Of Africa Nairaland Heritage Fair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.