Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi (62145 Views)

The Beauty Of Our Culture (ijaw , Urhobo, Itsekiri) / The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires / Lists Of Yoruba Names And Their English Meaning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by theripper2: 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
Yoruba ladies for real
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by adioolayi(m): 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
Was expecting to seeing them with hairdo such as kolese, patewo, shuku, afinoba, koroba and also without this heavy makeovers... wink
They are beautiful but not depicting our truly deep rooted traditional sense of fashion grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
The title of the post should have been: The makeup of yoruba brides and women in Aso ebi. Let's see the real faces behind the makeup before I comment

7 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
@musiwa..Iolzzzss
Mr musiwa, you funny die. Your posts are good comic relief.
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by kevoh(m): 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
sexyseun:
So proud to be a Yoruba Girl, We rock, We are homely, we are Sexy, we are great home makers, we fck very well and we like sex a lot, we are funny, we are educated and smart, we stay in a relationship for good, we hardly nag and above all we are God fearing.

Shout out to all my yoruba girls!!!!!!!!
kiss

Well Spoken and straight to the point. wink Your type will never let a conversation become boring.We should breed more of your type so that the other shallow and fake girls will go extinct.

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by ProfDumbledor(m): 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
If Yoruba ladies can take it easy wt their make ups, their beauty will be more appreciated by all. They overdo these things when it comes to make- up and make-over as if their beauty solely depends on them.
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
FolarinLondon:

It all depends on your neighbourhood bro; i presumed you live in Ajegunle..........
. indirectly implying that money aids or makes one beautiful.
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Coolguy89(m): 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2014
Wow dey r beautiful and classy,abeg I need a yoruba girlfriend.

6 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by BedLam: 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
Your brother, Ade Musiwa is in a state of quagmire, I mean his head. He needs help! undecided what on earth does he smoke?
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by femmysin(m): 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
Omo u go fear ovation na
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by busybrain88: 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
olassy239:
where r those SS pig dat underater the yorubas nd call them dirty tribe
hmm.yoruba women only have ass.they re one of d most ugliest pipo.very unclean too.yoruba women selling kparaga since d time of john d baptist.
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Sirdy48(m): 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
Life is good with Mary-K sha. Issorit won beauriful
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by irishCream: 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
nerodenero:
Just wondering why some are created very beautiful and others extremely ugly.

So you call this make over faces beautiful...let them appear natural the way God created them b4 you conclude undecided

1 Like

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by natureblack(m): 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
olassy239:
where r those SS pig dat underater the yorubas nd call them dirty tribe
danm........

Your English is lethal angry angry

Very quick to insult a region but illiteracy is your middle name. angry angry

6 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by ddooskie(m): 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
FolarinLondon:
gorgeous
and this is Fola on her wedding day cheesy
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by ChristyG(f): 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
busybrain88:
hmm.yoruba women only have ass.they re one of d most ugliest pipo.very unclean too.yoruba women selling kparaga since d time of john d baptist.
abeg,u have dem mistaken for d ugly female dogs in ur family.look around u dumbo.ugly baboon.omo aja,olopolo dudu.at least dey look like women unlike d hairy manly looking things u call women.eranko

6 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
sexyseun:
So proud to be a Yoruba Girl, We rock, We are homely, we are Sexy, we are great home makers, we fck very well and we like sex a lot, we are funny, we are educated and smart, we stay in a relationship for good, we hardly nag and above all we are God fearing.

kiss

Marry me already! grin grin

#ProudlyYoruba cool

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by ChristyG(f): 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
irishCream:

So you call this make over faces beautiful...let them appear natural the way God created them b4 you conclude undecided
mumu girl,show us ur own fine face now abi it is only yoruba women dat use make up.jealousy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by aniagoluaustin(m): 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
sexyseun:
kiss

so as u dy now..u sabi f**k n u dy God fearing
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by aniagoluaustin(m): 9:35pm On Dec 27, 2014
Ojugunrege:
Beautiful make-up & digital photography rocks!
Yoruba babes are truly beautiful!

even without make up??
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by dipopooo(m): 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
kendrick9:
stfu u loon
I dnt av ur tym. We knw u pple #bloodycowards

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2014
sexyseun:

kiss
I'd love to believe that but not in this world.
Yoruba girls are the most complicated I've ever seen.
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by dokunbam(m): 9:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
tchidi:
Nigeria is blessed with beautiful women from all tribes!!
Beautiful Women!! kiss kiss

cool cool

Self Assessment
Check Ovarian Cancer symptoms here
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by todayguest(m): 9:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
This post is childish.

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
busybrain88:

Bwahahahaha. If my youngest brother who's 9 should type that way, I'd sure as hell beat the craps outta him.. grin grin

Work on yourself before bashing Yoruba ladies, sir. Thank me later smiley

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by seedorfg(m): 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
Inu mi dun lati je omo kaaro o jire, omo odua tokan tokan, inu mi dun lati ri maa ri awon oreke lewa omo bibi ile kaaro o jire, am happy 2 b a yoruba man..

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by seedorfg(m): 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
show me your own ugly winp before criticising the those lovely damsel, ode @ Lawanson44
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
FolarinLondon:

It all depends on your neighbourhood bro; i presumed you live in Ajegunle..........

gringringrin
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
like seriously , I wanna make friends with yoruba peeps in ph.

3 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by kendrick9(m): 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
dipopooo:

I dnt av ur tym. We knw u pple #bloodycowards
meet me in person if u want to confirm who i am, fool
Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by philips70(m): 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
Nigerian women without apology are the most sophisticated and gorgeous women in the world with a traditional dress sense second to none.

2 Likes

Re: The Beauty Of Yoruba Brides And Women In Aso Ebi by jimmyjunky: 9:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
Smh(so much hate)...guyz take a chill pill. No need 2 bring tribalism in2 evrytin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed / 60 Igbo Names & Their Meaning / Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival 2015- PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.