Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike (17222 Views)

Crowd Jubilate With Wike Over Supreme Court Victory On Street Of Portharcourt / Supreme Court Judgment: We Stand With Wike / Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by chimerase2: 9:24am On Dec 27, 2014
KingTom:
Na me u dey squeeze face for? undecided
ma friend put ua face down angry
Uguru go hang ua face oh grin
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by funkiebully: 9:24am On Dec 27, 2014
Can't wait to see amechi become politically irrelevant after GEJ and wike wins.

Amechi is gona receive ohakim n fayemi kinda treatment at d polls I swear.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by Gideon1010(m): 9:28am On Dec 27, 2014
Rivers State is big than Wike, soonest a saviour will emerge n all eyes shall see him. Lets keep our fingers cross.
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by gratiaeo(m): 9:28am On Dec 27, 2014
That's gud. Amaechi and his Mischievous gang must be disgrace

4 Likes

Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by KingTom(m): 9:29am On Dec 27, 2014
chimerase2:
ma friend put ua face down angry
Uguru go hang ua face oh grin
Man of God grin grin grin
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by IDEApro(m): 9:30am On Dec 27, 2014
barcanista:
They can settle themselves but Peterside will be elected Governor

Peterside is a cultist. He was stripped nak.ed at RSUST as a cult leader

1 Like

Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 27, 2014
Chai Amaechi in serious trouble
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by Yusluv77(m): 9:37am On Dec 27, 2014
The Nigerian masses have no Billions of Naira
to donate to Buhari/ Osinbajo but they will
donate their VOTES
Since the PDP Governors, senators, oil
companies,
Captains of industries, the Dangote's, the
Adenuga's
and the rest of them have donated N21
billion to GEJ for his 2015 Presidential
Campaign, we the masses and common
Nigerians can't compete financially with them
and we have no millions to give BUHARI for
his campaigns. Therefore, We have resolved
to donate our PVC cards to BUHARI/
OSINBAJO by voting massively for them and to
change Nigeria and break the stronghold of
those cabals ruling this country.
The masses have resolved.
LIKE IF YOU AGREE AND SHARE IF YOU DISAGREE.
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 27, 2014
barcanista:
They can settle themselves but Peterside will be elected Governor
Even those in his constituency have rejected him for joining the very wrong party apc.
Rivers people don't want anything apc in the state especially now that amaechi is foolishly using their 14 months salary to fund apc's campaigns

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by philips70(m): 9:41am On Dec 27, 2014
chimerase2:
it takes a jobless man to knw a fellow jobless man
What gives u the morale dat evil buhari will create job for everi body
Why can't pple reason with their God given brain for once and make a point

Can anyone be more evil than a president who watches and dance in rallies while children are being killed?

Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by chimerase2: 9:49am On Dec 27, 2014
philips70:

Can anyone be more evil than a president who watches and dance in rallies while children are being killed?
children killed by buhari brodas all in the name of their broda must be president
Can't u pple reason from ur brain
Re we slaves to buhari and his abookii brodas
They have been holding this country to ransom since the birth of nigeria
What is buhari still looking for in aso rock he didn't fix wen he was millitary head of state
Why is he feeding us with lies
Buhari and his evil brodas must rot in hell for making dis nigeria ungovernable angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 27, 2014
chimerase2:
it takes a jobless man to knw a fellow jobless man
What gives u the morale dat evil buhari will create job for everi body
Why can't pple reason with their God given brain for once and make a point
Dont mind the foolish toad. buhari that got us here in the first place when he overthrew a democratically elected Govt with a bloody coup d'etat.
GEJ is trying his best to fix the many ills of buhari and he shall get there soon.
Nigeria will be great again.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by Descartes: 9:51am On Dec 27, 2014
IDEApro:

shocked shocked shocked
Good to know, that's why his fellow appointed/anointed him to supervise the affairs of Rivers state come Feb.2015

1 Like

Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 27, 2014
chimerase2:
children killed by buhari brodas all in the name of their broda must be president
Can't u pple reason from ur brain
Re we slaves to buhari and his abookii brodas
They have been holding this country to ransom since the birth of nigeria
What is buhari still looking for in aso rock he didn't fix wen he was millitary head of state
Why is he feeding us with lies
Buhari and his evil brodas must rot in hell for making dis nigeria ungovernable angry

Even if apc wants to field someone, they didn't see any other credible person than an old, haggard terrorist coup plotter.
This will be a LAND SLIDE VICTORY for GEJ

1 Like

Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by Geeweeny(m): 9:53am On Dec 27, 2014
once said in this forum that APC has no place in River State, no matter the beef n feud, they will come together to win the state for PDP

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by fydence: 10:07am On Dec 27, 2014
buoye1:
He was imposed on them by "chisos of otuoke nd his wife"Hon. Peterside Dakuku ll defeat him galantly come 2015....
its obvious u knw little about rivers state
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by miqos02(m): 10:19am On Dec 27, 2014
Akbee:
surely, if things are done the way they r supposed to be then i think Wike really stands a chance of occupying the Governor's house come next year..Amaechi n his APC crew are not living up to our expectation.i evn wonder if Apc wl win a seat in the SHOA wen considering the level of its unpopularity in River State.Amaechi rli made a wrong choice by decamping to a political party which is more south- western n northern inclined..a party which parades the most hungriest political power seekers who r ready to do whatever it takes just to be in power..
we nd changes in the status quo but APC is not an option..we r more comfortable with the devil(PDP)than the self acclaimed angel APC.
Apc was the only choice available to him since pdp,labour and apga will support jonathan
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 27, 2014
Wike can't be governor for now. Its impossible
Gabbysky:

Even those in his constituency have rejected him for joining the very wrong party apc.
Rivers people don't want anything apc in the state especially now that amaechi is foolishly using their 14 months salary to fund apc's campaigns
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by lucianohase(m): 10:28am On Dec 27, 2014
myhoodlink:
Sign of better things to come. Rivers State case is settled. God bless Nigeria.
Amaechi will be so vexed, cos he knows that with this reconciliation,him n his online apc followers here in Rivers are finished! PDP will win every in Rivers State...

1 Like

Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 27, 2014
IDEApro:

una don start again? Well it could be true sha
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by PenSniper: 10:43am On Dec 27, 2014
frankyychiji:
These must be the ones sponsored by amaechi to destabilize the pdp. With their masters poor rating in apc presently, they had no choice than to abandon him and go for the real deal.

I like your line of thinking. It makes sense.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by chrisxxx(m): 10:45am On Dec 27, 2014
[quote author=size38 post=29236532]Reconcile who and who? The real aggrieved indgenes of Rivers state cannot be reconciled on this. 24yrs of upland rule and 16yrs of Ikwerre rule? Wike who ruled Obio/Akpor for 8yrs and handed over to his kitchen brother Timothy Nsirim. Instead of shifting power to Akpor or Evo clan of d council. If Wike succeeds, another Ikwerre man will emerge to take over from him since there is no longer zoning in PDP. The kalabaris and other tribes in Rivers state will surely regret their action if they support wike to win. Am talking with facts. He did it in Obio/Akpor LGA. Since 1999 till when Timothy Nsirim was removed from Office by Governor Amaechi, wike and his brothers have been ruling an LGA as big as Obio/Akpor like their personal estate. Its a fact we all know.[/quoteu
U have written something. But I want to let u know that denying Akpor people the chairmanship position of Obio/Akpor would not have been possible without the tacit support of Amaechi.
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by chrisxxx(m): 10:48am On Dec 27, 2014
Ask4bigneyo:
Meaning of WIKE please?
A person or child full of strength or power.
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by IDEApro(m): 10:57am On Dec 27, 2014
barcanista:
una don start again? Well it could be true sha

I am not a propagandist, it's verifiable
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by IDEApro(m): 11:01am On Dec 27, 2014
philips70:

Have they stop killing or should he put his life on pause because some rascals became uncontrollable?
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by HzRF(m): 11:25am On Dec 27, 2014
holatin:
Really ?
tell me more from your theory.

So obasanjo just wrote good about him just to sale his book.
ibb that released all corrupt people buhari jailed must be scared of him now, which evil doer no dey fear judgement day.

religion you say !
if buhari want to islamize Nigeria, he will have done dat as a military president.

Stop bad mounting him as a fanatic.

89% of governor in His time are Christian.

So abeg find another way to campaign for Jonathan.

But I pity you too, with d way Nigeria is going, u still want GEJ as President, I marvel at the level of brainwashing you must be under.
Go ask a typical yoruba how YORUBAS do their thing
Yoruba will hail u ehn
Den stab u at the back
Ask fayemi nd aregbe
OBJ hailing him might be lip services
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by holatin(m): 11:30am On Dec 27, 2014
HzRF:

Go ask a typical yoruba how YORUBAS do their thing
Yoruba will hail u ehn
Den stab u at the back
Ask fayemi nd aregbe
OBJ hailing him might be lip services
wao really ?

Tell me more because as a Yoruba if someone offend me I say it to his face likewise my people's.

tell me where you get dat ideology.

lip services you said ?

what he said about Soyinka , atiku must be teeth services then.

pls what tribe re you from.
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by JUBILEE2000: 11:45am On Dec 27, 2014
Ask4bigneyo:
Meaning of WIKE please?

don't you know him in France?
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by Bluepamex: 11:50am On Dec 27, 2014
Hahaha Amaechi trying hard to impose Apc/Dakuku on Rivers people,thinking we are fools. sorry Ameachi or what ever they call you ,here in Rivers state we have no business with a terrorist organisation like Apc.
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by JUBILEE2000: 11:53am On Dec 27, 2014
IDEApro:

....and Wike is a saint right?
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by HzRF(m): 12:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
holatin:

wao really ?

Tell me more because as a Yoruba if someone offend me I say it to his face likewise my people's.

tell me where you get dat ideology.

lip services you said ?

what he said about Soyinka , atiku must be teeth services then.

pls what tribe re you from.
Aregbe didn't. Take care of the workers nd teachers yet they endorsed him. . Did Dey vote for him.. Ask Aregbe

If you think because obj said something gud about GMB then he will work for him
Just hope u won't be disappointed
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by kingdavid2015: 1:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
PDP are greatest. Losers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pressure Mounts On Buhari To Sack Monguno, Magu / Peter Obi: El-rufai Should Take A Look In The Mirror – Ex-can Secretary / Buhari: ‘FEC Meeting Saved Me From Tribunal Trauma’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.