Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike (17221 Views)

Crowd Jubilate With Wike Over Supreme Court Victory On Street Of Portharcourt / Supreme Court Judgment: We Stand With Wike / Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by holatin(m): 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
HzRF:

Aregbe didn't. Take care of the workers nd teachers yet they endorsed him. . Did Dey vote for him.. Ask Aregbe

If you think because obj said something gud about GMB then he will work for him
Just hope u won't be disappointed
I don't trust obj too but tell me why he would remove GMB from the list of bad and corruptible people in his book if GMB is not truly who he said he is
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by tunapius(m): 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
Ask4bigneyo:
Meaning of WIKE please?
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by tunapius(m): 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
Ask4bigneyo:
Meaning of WIKE please?
We Intend to Kill Education
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by HzRF(m): 1:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
holatin:
I don't trust obj too but tell me why he would remove GMB from the list of bad and corruptible people in his book if GMB is not truly who he said he is

A distance relative once told me his friend (a soldier) that soldiers view on fellow soldiers is more than loyalty expect in d case of hatred, selfishness and threat that's why they see civilians as "bloody civilians" oyinlola decamp to APC due to obj support
OBJ was on ground during osun gubernatorial election... He held a meeting with akande in his house at ila.. This isn't rumour
Do you knw he also propose oyinlola as VP

OBJ might nd might not
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by Tabon: 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2014
Why would WIKE wants to reconcile with the aggrieved Govship aspirants when he has done his wish. He's so desperate and greedy.
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by qtx(m): 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2014
holatin:
Its not my business.
The only thing on my mind is
Change in the hand of buhari

Buhari for change
Buhari for President.
Then go and write it down in that your diary that i said disappointment and shock awaits you come 2015
Re: Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike by papaejima1: 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2014
Ask4bigneyo:
Meaning of WIKE please?
Igbo= Strong Son, Brave son, Courageous Son

Same as Nwike!

Don't know if it has other meanings.

Pls don't let me hear you say short for Wicked, you're OYO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zamfara : Buhari Wants To Declare State Of Emergency To Stop Election - Fayose / Oyo, Ogun Courts Jail 37 Internet Fraudsters (photos) / Petrol Scarcity: NARTO Suspends Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.