Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari (38788 Views)

For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record / EXCLUSIVE: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari / Exclusive: Why Governor Lamido Abandoned Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by Frankiss44(m): 10:50am On Dec 27, 2014
olassy239:
if inec should rig dis election for gej,i will be among the rascal that will destroy nigeria

Be prepared to die like a fowl then..... Because GEJ won't need inec to win.... And you and every male child in your entire family can't destroy Nigeria. Shalom
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by Frankiss44(m): 10:52am On Dec 27, 2014
Herjide:
GMB 2015...... We love u here in portharcourt........ @ haters pls go to hell...... In buhari voice I call u paid agent of PDP

Your types don't even have voters card.... Agents of false hope.
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by zantama05(m): 10:52am On Dec 27, 2014
sortpub:
My general,
Above all:
You are the choice of the people,
You are the voice of the people,
The voice of the people is the voice of God.
You are the Lord's choosen.
Come May 2015, you shall be anointed.
I like the way you comment. you are need of right thinking people. god bless you

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by Nostradamus: 10:52am On Dec 27, 2014
farem:
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by farem: 10:53am On Dec 27, 2014
sortpub:
My general,
Above all:
You are the choice of the people,
You are the voice of the people,
The voice of the people is the voice of God.
You are the Lord's choosen.
Come May 2015, you shall be anointed CROWNED.
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by donodion(m): 10:56am On Dec 27, 2014
49cents:

he mentioned justice, agriculture and security.......without any explanation of how he will do this; but i dont expect that he should have all the answers to nigeria's problems but he is supposed to know that the fundamental problem of nigeria is the very flawed electoral process, that is why i doff my cap for Late President Musa Yaradua for attempting to fix that process

if nigeria can have an excellent electoral process then the pat utomis of this country will be in aso rock; we would have non-gate climbing men in the the national assemblies; we would have good administrators in our state and local governments doing good stuff across every inch of the nation achieving 1000 times more what buhari achieved as a military Head of state...........

these are the things we should be talking about not shouting Sai Buhari or GEJ till 2019

Thank you my guy....Let these youths see reason why both candidates do not fit the bill of "Messiah 2015".
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 27, 2014
Frankiss44:

Be prepared to die like a fowl then..... Because GEJ won't need inec to win.... And you and every male child in your entire family can't destroy Nigeria. Shalom

Don't mind SW nairalanders

If GEJ wins and they protest, the militants will shut down oil flow which will deprive their states oil money making it difficult for them to receive monthly salaries at State and LGA levels
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 27, 2014
olassy239:
if inec should rig dis election for gej,i will be among the rascal that will destroy nigeria
Na your type dey run go hide for under bed when soldier don fire one shot for up. cheesy

I pity ya life. cool

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by KruggerINC(m): 11:02am On Dec 27, 2014
temitemi1:
Buhari d dreamer!!! Forget Aso Rock n go back to ur cows... I dnt know why you love failure this much grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!
young people like you will most likely be the beneficiaries of the change this upright man can bring and u sit in front of your device and insult a man your grandfathers age?no let curse descend on your generation o

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 27, 2014
KruggerINC:

young people like you will most likely be the beneficiaries of the change this upright man can bring and u sit in front of your device and insult a man your grandfathers age?no let curse descend on your generation o

Will the change involve the following

Resource control

Fiscal federalism

Privatization

Political federalism

Decentralization of Nigeria

Restructuring of Nigeria

Institutions submitting their quarterly activities to public scrutiny

Which are the fastest route to economic diversification , citizenry prosperity and political greatness

If No

Then Buhari is not the Messiah.
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by feyisejoy(m): 11:11am On Dec 27, 2014
Buhari 2015.

This is the end of injustice
This is the end of corruption
This is the end of 7 is greater than 19
End of 16 is greater than 19
This is the end of tribalism
This is the end of religion fanaticism
This is the end of PDP in this country

Buhari 75%
GEJ 20%
Others 5%

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by Rapzino: 11:11am On Dec 27, 2014
Juliaann:
I don't even know what to tell this man

Old cargo
GEJ till 2019 baby
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by Juliaann(f): 11:43am On Dec 27, 2014
adamskutty:
grin nice one, primitive, u are gonna keep me entertained u loudmouthed stroppy bellergerant basenji grin

I really need to put some sense into ur decomposing brain filled with saw dust mixed with kerosene. grin

I am ready to maul that madness out of ur coconut brain. grin
awwww now I know y u sounded so pained and frustrated kia! you followed me I didn't bother following back because I know your type as if that wasn't enough u mailed me countless times but I ignored it because u are so desperate,let me tell you something no be by force to reply mails ooo and even if I want to not your kind of being

and to show how stupid u are you came here to type thrash about me being a male because I no give u the attention you needed hahahaha wonders shall never end,my dear you just have to deal with it I understand how you feel but just take it easy

meanwhile continue displaying you stupidity grin typical Nigerian man

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by Juliaann(f): 11:45am On Dec 27, 2014
Rapzino:
GEJ till 2019 baby
yes oo GEJ till 2020 grin

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by adamskutty(m): 11:53am On Dec 27, 2014
Juliaann:
awity grin
utter crap from a deranged scissors eyes, canoe shaped head cannibal grin

Daaamn, i got all the attention i need, shawties comes after me not the other way round grin

I follow those who i wanna maul grin , after seeing ur previous post. grin

Hahaaaha! U think i look at ur kind twice?

This is actually an insult on adams who has never for once sent a mail to a nl female before but recieves from them. grin

Read carefully, u warthog faced buffoon with cricket legs, u are on every buhari's thread criticising ur (lord and master , which ia buhari) ,i read ur previous posts that's why i followed and did i ever try to interact with u? No! grin

This isn't a dating site u bleached face soulless septic psychopatic clodhopper grin

This is quite shocking the whole adams goinh after u? grin grin grin

This is actually an insult on my personality, ask those who know me grin

Haaahahaha! Drink my dog pee grin

screenshot were i tried to mail u, ugly bloody lair grin grin grin grin and upload it here , cretinious fvctard that i haven't ever said a HI to
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by kelvinnn(m): 11:55am On Dec 27, 2014
Juliaann:
Am not disputing the fact that he will win

Sure he will but na for Nairaland or maybe in your dreams
ok only time will tell
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by saintegs(m): 11:59am On Dec 27, 2014
Sai buhari 4 online president, infact buhari for facebook president, serial loosing old mofos
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by kelvinnn(m): 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
Juliaann:
Am not disputing the fact that he will win

Sure he will but na for Nairaland or maybe in your dreams
sorry can we chat privately?
whatsapp:08075753750
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by ajayiopy: 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
Sai buhari, say no to corruption
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by PStacks(m): 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
temitemi1:
Buhari d dreamer!!! Forget Aso Rock n go back to ur cows... I dnt know why you love failure this much grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!

Failure is a part of success.

If you don't dare to fail greatly, you'l never know how to savour the true taste of success.

If you've never been in the dark, you can never truly appreciate light.

Thomas Edison failed 99 times but kept at it till he invented the electric bulb, I don't care if Buhari has failed on his 4 attempts at the Presidency, I only care my vote for him isn't rigged by the PDP come 2015.

Sai Buhari.
Buhari sa ka yi.

#TeamGMB.
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by ajayiopy: 12:06pm On Dec 27, 2014
I will forever remember buhari for his positive impact in ptf. He is a good leader.that is good definition of transformation agenda not destructive transformation of Jesus of otuoke
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by deletrue: 12:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
donpeey22:
DREAMING IS ALLOWED IN POLITICS! DREAM ON! THE CRYING GENERAL. cool

E go soon clear you for eyes.

Oh! I almost forgot to add, GEJ till 2019.
Very correct. By then that him dry chest like dry ply board abi wood go become flat like plantain leave. Old man. Instead of him go and rest, he still trying to organise protests to cause deaths since his failure is damn guaranteed.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 27, 2014
deletrue:
Very correct. By then that him dry chest like dry ply board abi wood go become flat like plantain leave. Old man. Instead of him go and rest, he still trying to organise protests to cause deaths since his failure is damn guaranteed.
No mind the a.bo.ki.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by deletrue: 12:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
donpeey22:
DREAMING IS ALLOWED IN POLITICS! DREAM ON! THE CRYING GENERAL. cool

E go soon clear you for eyes.

Oh! I almost forgot to add, GEJ till 2019.
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by Juliaann(f): 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2014
adamskutty:
utter crap from a deranged scissors eyes, canoe shaped head cannibal grin

Daaamn, i got all the attention i need, shawties comes after me not the other way round grin

I follow those who i wanna maul grin , after seeing ur previous post. grin

Hahaaaha! U think i look at ur kind twice?

This is actually an insult on adams who has never for once sent a mail to a nl female before but recieves from them. grin

Read carefully, u warthog faced buffoon with cricket legs, u are on every buhari's thread criticising ur (lord and master , which ia buhari) ,i read ur previous posts that's why i followed and did i ever try to interact with u? No! grin

This isn't a dating site u bleached face soulless septic psychopatic clodhopper grin

This is quite shocking the whole adams goinh after u? grin grin grin

This is actually an insult on my personality, ask those who know me grin

Haaahahaha! Drink my dog pee grin

screenshot were i tried to mail u, ugly bloody lair grin grin grin grin and upload it here , cretinious fvctard that i haven't ever said a HI to
Lol stop crying dear I know it hurt lmao .I know u are only tryna console yourself with that shi.t u wrote up there but I understand
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by deletrue: 12:37pm On Dec 27, 2014
Newkidoo:

That is something you cant see.. It is not that this man is hungry for power, this man really wants to change this country!! He has the passion that is why he hasn't given up since.. When he was the military president then, this man was really moving Nigeria to greatness if only he had stayed In office longer!!..
Try to remove sentiments and study this man.. Get his interviews, look at the way he talks.. Even when he burst into tears in 2011, you would see that he was really pained not because he was hungry for power but because all his intentions to change this country are no more visible.. I believe in this man.. You should too

Sai buhari 2015
His tears in 2011 was indications of regrets. When he was head of states, he told Nigerians his to Islamise the country and today, Nigerians are using that remarks to pay back hence his tears.
For your information, we have bought about three empty drum for his tears come 2915. Am that number will be enough for him for some time.
Agains, where were you when he told Nigerians that he will ensure Nigeria will be made ungovernable? What about the time when he told Nigerians that the baboons and the monkeys will the shocked in blood. Buhari with dry chest like ply board go soon turn to plantain leave

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by NAJALYN: 12:38pm On Dec 27, 2014
A SHOCKER awaits you SIR.  Like IBB, you will SOON BOW OUT.

Get Natural Remedies for your health from http://www.lynsnaturalhealth..com.
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by Abdulazeez296(m): 12:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
ausdy:

No mind the stupid old wacko.
He want to die in Aso Rock like his brother cheesy
u c mr man buhari ve already won. Na the 1000 naira wey pdp dey give una na hi dey shark una head.
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by xklucvG: 12:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
Please listen to the man he is more experienced than i thought he is considering his age i like him he may get my vote but i am afraid this country no longer welcomes an incorruptable leader.
Buhari is a man after my heart.
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by bashydemy(m): 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
Come 2015 the result of the election will shock 70% of the world as it will be Nigeria decide and GEJ will be first incumbent Nigeria president to be defeat with wide margin...

Sai GMB 2015
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by deletrue: 12:56pm On Dec 27, 2014
Newkidoo:

That is something you cant see.. It is not that this man is hungry for power, this man really wants to change this country!! He has the passion that is why he hasn't given up since.. When he was the military president then, this man was really moving Nigeria to greatness if only he had stayed In office longer!!..
Try to remove sentiments and study this man.. Get his interviews, look at the way he talks.. Even when he burst into tears in 2011, you would see that he was really pained not because he was hungry for power but because all his intentions to change this country are no more visible.. I believe in this man.. You should too

Sai buhari 2015
His tears in 2011 was indications of regrets. When he was head of states, he told Nigerians his intention to Islamise the country and today, Nigerians are using that remarks to pay him back hence his tears. His regrets, as in, why should I make such foolish comments then? How would I change the mind set of Nigerians to forgive me and vote for me? I am finished for the rest of my life.
For your information, we have bought about three hundred empty drums for his tears come 2915. Am sure that number will be enough for him for some time.
Agains, where were you when he told Nigerians that he will ensure Nigeria will be made ungovernable? What about the time when he told Nigerians that the baboons and the monkeys will the shocked in blood. Buhari with dry chest like ply board go soon turn to plantain leave

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by blackfase(m): 1:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
Inspiring & profound piece.........and some he-goats will come here & compare this man with a classic clueless dunce.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC / Nigerians React To Screening Of Ministerial Nominees / ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.