Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari (38789 Views)

For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record / EXCLUSIVE: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari / Exclusive: Why Governor Lamido Abandoned Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by tbaba1234: 10:07am On Dec 27, 2014
The sad thing is that many did not read the interview.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by PassingShot(m): 10:07am On Dec 27, 2014
Tibins:

You guys won't do your home work well, you'll be blaming INEC for your woes. I am still amazed when you say Ekiti election was rigged..., while that of Osun was free and fair. Is it only ones you win that are fair elections? Those of other partie are 'rigged'.
2011 election in Lagos, as sure it was, that apc would win Lagos, it still rigged. No one made any noise about it. In Ikorodu, apc started thumb printing ballot papers from Friday night in a certain house... Also somewhere in Lekki / Epe and Badagari.
You guys always point acusing fingers, it's not fair.
Because perhaps you don't know the dynamics on which elections are won.... It involves a lot of work. Here in Mina we have your records filed.
Same thing you call others currupt... but under your nose, BAT takes away about 40% of LASG revenue amounting up to 12 - 14 Billion NGN MONTHLY, as if that is not enough, he still gets the juiciest contracts for himself anf for his boys / men. Go to Lekki he has almost 1/4 of Lekki / Ajah.
He alone has one full street and more choice buildings in Ikoyi, Lagos. He also has over 50 houses in Ikeja. Look at his hotels all over Lagos... Are these his personal sweat Haba... there is God oooo!

@ bolded, who ever said Osun was free and fair? Please don't come with your propaganda.

For the record, Osun election was anything but free and fair. The resolve of Osun citizens was too much and beyond the federal might mobilized for the intimidation and rigging. Even in his victory speech, Aregbe clearly said it that the election was not fair with the arrest and intimidation of APC politicians on the eve of the election.

So, please get facts before you type just so you're seeing as unbiased!
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by HugeMac: 10:11am On Dec 27, 2014
mcquin:

And thousands have died from an insurgency the C in C can't stop. Maybe his wife with her loud mouth will do better than him
even Obama cant defeat terrorism , buhari will end it in 3 months because he is the leader
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by Geoffis: 10:11am On Dec 27, 2014
Buhari is a serial looser. That will certainly not change in 2015,

GEJ till 2019.
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by HugeMac: 10:15am On Dec 27, 2014
tbaba1234:

I read the interview , its all jargons ,
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by adamskutty(m): 10:17am On Dec 27, 2014
Juliaann:
Stale say something better
haha!

Igbo guy chilex, this won't be the first time mr. Adams will have to deal with one of you fraudulent burnt skin niggas posing as females. grin

The last one was, what is the moniker again? Forgetten, an owerri based igbo guy who f00led everyone into believing he is female by uploading sexy pics of his friend's gf until he was boosted on nl. grin , berem what was his moniker name again? grin

Ur own judgement day is coming. grin

I spit on u ugly slave grin
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by PassingShot(m): 10:20am On Dec 27, 2014
tbaba1234:

Those who didn't read it surely have their mind already made up against Buhari.

Those are the ones "that know not and know not that they know not". The philosophers call them F00LS
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 10:23am On Dec 27, 2014
Popemax:
Nothing will make me vote for this man.....Let Jona complete his tenur
his tenure wil finish by may 29 2015,or is it not 4yrs.buhari till 2019 according to rochas.
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by adamskutty(m): 10:24am On Dec 27, 2014
Juliaann i'm gonna be ur nightmare grin grin

Vomini is on the run.

Y'all primitive are lucky i ain't active like i use to.

Putting sense into monkeys since 2012 grin
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by Juliaann(f): 10:27am On Dec 27, 2014
adamskutty:
haha!

Igbo guy chilex, this won't be the first time mr. Adams will have to deal with one of you fraudulent burnt skin niggas posing as females. grin

The last one was, what is the moniker again? Forgetten, an owerri based igbo guy who f00led everyone into believing he is female by uploading sexy pics of his friend's gf until he was boosted on nl. grin , berem what was his moniker name again? grin

smh here comes another mad dog,,well I have no bone to offer you this morning

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by mcquin(m): 10:27am On Dec 27, 2014
HugeMac:
even Obama cant defeat terrorism , buhari will end it in 3 months because he is the leader

Pls mention the state in America being consumed by terrorism like BORNO and win #250k
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 27, 2014
If only Dr. 'Stealing is not Corruption' had taken a bold step against corruption and impunity along with his other remarkable achievements, we wouldn't be in this great dilemma of who to vote in in 2015. angry
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by Juliaann(f): 10:29am On Dec 27, 2014
adamskutty:
Juliaann i'm gonna be ur nightmare grin grin

Vomini is on the run.

Y'all primitive are lucky i ain't active like i use to.

Putting sense into monkeys since 2012 grin
Talking trash,you think I have time for that

Do whatever you like mr

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by adesina1991(m): 10:29am On Dec 27, 2014
we need to talk senses to ourselves.we are adapted to this suffering and smiling of a thing.this present administrative govt is a thrash.we need a change even though the two aspirants are not in better position but buhari is the better aspirant for now and for those people supportin g Jonathan,it is either your relative(s) is a politician or a chronic PDP member.insecurity,injustice,non payment of salaries for the past 3 months due to the non release of allocation from fed govt.we need a change comes this 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by adamskutty(m): 10:33am On Dec 27, 2014
Juliaann:
smh here comes another mad dog,,well I have no bone to offer you this morning
grin nice one, primitive, u are gonna keep me entertained u loudmouthed stroppy bellergerant basenji grin

I really need to put some sense into ur decomposing brain filled with saw dust mixed with kerosene. grin

I am ready to maul that madness out of ur coconut brain. grin
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by 49cents(m): 10:34am On Dec 27, 2014
tbaba1234:

Buhari gave us a skeleton of his ideas which I think is good enough. The interview is brilliant. I gained more confidence in me as a result.

Perhaps we are looking at different things.

he mentioned justice, agriculture and security.......without any explanation of how he will do this; but i dont expect that he should have all the answers to nigeria's problems but he is supposed to know that the fundamental problem of nigeria is the very flawed electoral process, that is why i doff my cap for Late President Musa Yaradua for attempting to fix that process

if nigeria can have an excellent electoral process then the pat utomis of this country will be in aso rock; we would have non-gate climbing men in the the national assemblies; we would have good administrators in our state and local governments doing good stuff across every inch of the nation achieving 1000 times more what buhari achieved as a military Head of state...........

these are the things we should be talking about not shouting Sai Buhari or GEJ till 2019
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 27, 2014
adamskutty:
haha!

you mean Banega?
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by adamskutty(m): 10:36am On Dec 27, 2014
Juliaann:
Talking trash,you think I have time for that

Do whatever you like mr
hey she.male u need to calm ur nerves by having a drink of chilled monkey pee. grin

This dude is gonna take it easy on u, reason is that,u uploaded a pix of a shawty with swollen yansh. grin
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by aimuan(m): 10:37am On Dec 27, 2014
=donmalcolm21 post=29234870]Please get more handkerchiefs for Tinubu and Amaechi plz. Gej till 2019[/quote]you Amazed me with your support for GEJ.why would you want a man that encourage stealing to continue as your president?or dnt you want a corrupt free Nigeria?
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by Nostradamus: 10:39am On Dec 27, 2014
buhari is the man....i don't know why people are still clamouring for GEJ.voting jona in the first is a great error on the part of nigerians

#BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by Ezemust: 10:40am On Dec 27, 2014
Wat is NEPA?is dat how out dated ths man is?
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by Nostradamus: 10:40am On Dec 27, 2014
buhari is the man....i don't know why people are still clamouring for GEJ.voting jona in the first place is a great error on the part of Nigerians

#BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by fred06: 10:42am On Dec 27, 2014
the truth must be told is nigeria moving forward the answer is NO!!!!! With all due respect Buhari is the only alternative to purge this country of corruption....i am a christain and a niger deltan i will stand for the truth as the Christian doctrine postulates... not on the ground of sentiments....
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by adamskutty(m): 10:42am On Dec 27, 2014
berem:
you mean Banega?
yeah banega. grin

Another banega wannabe is on the loose grin , juliaann!
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by Frankiss44(m): 10:45am On Dec 27, 2014
Akpan107:
Nothing will ever stop Buhari from losing come 2015.

Tell them.... The old fool will not survive the heartache of another defeat.
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by Frankiss44(m): 10:46am On Dec 27, 2014
thegoodone2:
GMB has 65% chance to win this time around.

You mean online polls?
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by zubby29(m): 10:46am On Dec 27, 2014
Juliaann:
Puhahahahaha alright my useless grandson
useless grand mother
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by Frankiss44(m): 10:48am On Dec 27, 2014
fkaz:
Weekly Trust: This is your fourth stab at the presidency. Is there any factor that makes you feel this attempt will be any different?

General Muhammadu Buhari:Yes. The first is the merger which gave birth to the APC itself. Since 2005, we realized that none of the opposition parties can go up against the PDP significantly. The party has no intention of ruling this country with justice, as we have seen in the sixteen years they have been around. For example, on the side of the economy, look at the Nigerian Airways, the railways and shipping line, where are they? Look at the expenditure on NEPA and the hearing conducted by the National Assembly on it. Then look at pension funds and the petroleum industry. The list is long.
There is no way they can tell you that there has been an honest attempt to punish corruption on a massive scale in this country. Secondly, out of ethical behaviour, Nigerian soldiers started granting interviews to foreign media, saying they were being sent to the warfront without proper weapons. And again the National Assembly attempted to conduct a hearing by going to find out what is being appropriated to the military or the Ministry of Defence for the last three, four years, which amounts to trillions of naira. And they invited the service chiefs or Chief of Defence Staff to tell them what is happening to the money, but that hearing was frustrated.

WT: You’ve been in the race for the presidency for over a decade now. Some people feel that as one of the pillars of the merger, you should have sacrificed your ambition so that a younger generation would aspire..

Buhari:I don’t want to personalise going for the highest office. If you could recall, I was being held on it by a number of people when I broke down in 2010, when I said after that attempt I won’t attempt again. But my supporters all over the country said since I didn’t say I have resigned completely from politics in the press statement I issued, I cannot refuse them. So my supporters ganged up and said I must compete. The party had not rejected me, either. An example is the just-completed primaries. If my supporters had not wanted me to attempt again, they would have voted me out. But you know the result, it was transparent. So since I didn’t resign from partisan politics, I felt I had a role to play to make sure this country is secure and efficiently managed.

WT: The current government has been criticised, even internationally, for under-performing. Do you think this would make coasting to victory relatively easy for you?

Buhari:Well, certainly they have made more than enough mistakes to be voted out. But most importantly, is for constituencies to be sufficiently mobilised to vote and make sure their votes count. We have the example of Ekiti and Osun, of recent. And we know that the only thing the PDP does is to rig elections, send compromised law enforcement agents to arrest opposition leadership, lock them up, then let them out after the elections. Also, they organise people to snatch boxes. All these have been displayed in court and in previous elections.

WT: Just recently the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) had an interactive session with the media and a resolution reached was that the media cannot announce results. With your call that voters stand by results, are you comfortable with INEC being the sole announcer?

Buhari:I’m not comfortable with it at all. I will ask my party to send strong representation and if possible, mobilise voters to resist it. Results should be announced in every polling unit, collation centre, and local government and in every state, and then finally, it should be compiled and announced by INEC headquarters. In each polling unit, there are INEC representatives. Is it that they don’t trust the people they deploy?

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/weekly/index.php/top-stories/18584-exclusive-why-i-ll-win-this-time-buhari

This man hasn't said anything new....... Fourth straight lost in sight
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by tbaba1234: 10:48am On Dec 27, 2014
49cents:

he mentioned justice, agriculture and security.......without any explanation of how he will do this; but i dont expect that he should have all the answers to nigeria's problems but he is supposed to know that the fundamental problem of nigeria is the very flawed electoral process, that is why i doff my cap for Late President Musa Yaradua for attempting to fix that process

Agreed, but very few politicians give specifics not even in western nations.

He mentioned security as the fundamental issue now and I agree with him. Our problems are different now. I agree.

When he spoke about unemployment, he discussed the development of agriculture and solid minerals which will undoubtably shift focus from oil.

The fact remains that as it stands, we have only two choices and have to objectively choose from two.

My grouse with GEJ is his endorsement of corruption, failure with security and his apparent weakness and inability to assert himself.
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by zantama05(m): 10:49am On Dec 27, 2014
sortpub:
My general,
Above all:
You are the choice of the people,
You are the voice of the people,
The voice of the people is the voice of God.
You are the Lord's choosen.
Come May 2015, you shall be anointed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by Nostradamus: 10:50am On Dec 27, 2014
free2ryhme:
Death to PDP
yes bro
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by farem: 10:50am On Dec 27, 2014
[color=#770077][/color]
sortpub:
My general,
Above all:
You are the choice of the people,
You are the voice of the people,
The voice of the people is the voice of God.
You are the Lord's choosen.
Come May 2015, you shall be anointed CROWNED.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Screening Of Ministerial Nominees / ‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun / Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.