Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari (38786 Views)

For The First Time Buhari Broke Gej Record / EXCLUSIVE: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari / Exclusive: Why Governor Lamido Abandoned Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by adamskutty(m): 1:09pm On Dec 27, 2014
Juliaann:
Lol stop crying dear Iand
calling me dear won't make me take it easy on u. grin

I won't fall for that gigantic overload at ur back, i have seen worse from the bantu S.a women, so no shaking. grin

I said upload a screenshot grin

Hahahaja! Stop having different ideas. grin

Anyway, u are my pet, i need u to shake ur bum bum for me. Entertain ur mister grin
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by antifat(m): 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
Adventure is when u contest for Presidency in 2003,2007,2011 and 2015!!!!!
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by wazobiaN9(m): 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
temitemi1:
Buhari d dreamer!!! Forget Aso Rock n go back to ur cows... I dnt know why you love failure this much grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!

Do you have any hope for Nigeria after 2019 at all??!!

you are there screaming GEJ till 2019!!! Do you think Jonathan, with an unprecedented weak character for a president, can hold the country together up to that point!!!
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2014
The question I keep asking the so called progressives is why can't they not form their own country. Why do they want to use the oil from the south to rule. Anyway we all know that its Gej till 2019, buh I would hjave love GMB to win so nigeria splits up. I hate the dam abokis right now coming from a yourba man.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
GEJ till nigeria breaks up.
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by brushparke(m): 2:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
Buhari is still talking about NEPA? Please someone should tell him its now PHCN. Infact they are now 18 Discos. I guess he spent too much time in mecca that he lost touch.
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by mcvincent: 2:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
I keep wondering why some hypocrite continue in their scheme to castigate Muhammadu Buhari about the time he had contested for the post of president and his failure.

I just see his consistence in doing this job as a sincerity of purpose and he meant good for this great country and I believe in him.
And as for those who want to weigh down dis people's general beacause of his age. I think you had better have rethink of mind.
Because president Goodluck jonathan age as never ,I said never proof that Muhammadu Buhari's age is old going by the way he has been running this administration.

Even,if Goodluck jonathan's age is reduced by a decade I'm not seeing him do more than is ability and reasoning.
So vote wisely.

Sai Buhari 2015.
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by Kessyy2k4(m): 2:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
this is GMB2015 repning
vote Buhari.....d peoples GENERAL

#GMB2015..,....
GEJ start renovating prison to ya test NOWgrin
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by Caseless: 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
Juliaann:
I don't even know what to tell this man

Old cargo
you are a hag.
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by Orikinla(m): 2:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
[size=18pt]Many people attacking and calling GMB names are ignorant of the fact that his past running mate Dr. Chuba Wilberforce Okadigbo (December 17, 1941 – September 25, 2003), was President of the Senate of Nigeria. He was sometimes referred to as "Oyi of Oyi in reference to his local government council area (Oyi); he also held numerous political positions in the Nigeria government. He was known to be opposed to the ruling Peoples Democratic Party of Nigeria, which was led by President Olusẹgun Ọbasanjọ from the year 1999 - 2007. And the PDP has questions to answer on how Okadigbo died.

CHUBA OKADIGBO'S DEATH: THE BITTER TRUTH

~ By Diran Odeyemi Thursday, October 9, 2003
diranodeyemi@yahoo.co.uk
London, UK

While the controversy ranges on as to the true cause of Senator Chuba Okadigbo's death, my heart-felt sympathy goes to the family at this moment of their grief. It is my prayer that God will grant them the courage to bear the irreparable loss. Whoever has lost a husband and a father would know the pains the Okadigbos are going through at this moment; this is why we must all remember them in our prayers today and always. Nigerians, most especially the Igbos, shall miss Okadigbo for his flamboyancy in private and public life.

I am however astonished at the buck-passing and controversy as to who and what killed late Okadigbo as if he was not meant to pay the supreme price of dying one day and by any means. This is why at times I cannot understand Nigerians, majority of who proclaimed themselves as either devoted Christians or faithful Muslims. Who does not know that death is the ultimate that will come at any time and without a notice irrespective of who and what is responsible?

I believe he who does not create cannot kill without the creator's approval, if therefore it is the turn of Okadigbo to answer the ultimate call of nature, let his death not be politicised. The former Senate President was a controversial politician in his lifetime, I believe his friends will not be doing him any good by instigating another round of controversy after his demise, he deserved to rest in peace now that he has passed on to join his creator or ancestors.

Death at age 61 may be regarded as unripe and untimely by his political friends, but going by the recent claim of the deceased at age 60, that he has lived a fulfilled life of having everything, cool money, fresh wines and women, I beg to disagree that he died unsung or at an unripe age as previously cursed by late Nnamdi Azikwe. Okadigbo in his inner contentious mind lived a happy life, his friends and family attested to it, why would anybody want to cry more that the bereaved?

If the intention of the police was to send Okadigbo to grave in tears, thereby using "poisonous" teargas on him, they obviously have failed this time around, the man is smiling his way to heaven, leaving this sinful world for them to continue their madness or mad dog characteristics.

On a separate note, I was shocked that ordinary teargas would kill a flamboyant, powerful politician like Okadigbo who I perceive, like other top politicians, to possess tested African insurance (juju) that gives immunity against more dangerous weapons from opponents such as amulets, bullets, charms and other hazardous missiles. This is one of the criteria of joining Nigeria politics. Being a politician without "protection" is akin to committing suicide, politics especially in Nigeria is a real business venture over which some are ready to kill or be killed.

If it is proved that the man (Okadigbo) died of ordinary teargas shot by the police whose better understanding of managing crowd is damaging lives, it then means "Oyi of Oyi" died in the hands of mad dogs he ought to have tamed when he had the power to do so.

As a former Adviser to President Shehu Shagari, he should have called the mad dogs some bad names and have them castrated or at least re-orientate them to behave in civilised manner towards fellow Nigerians. This he did not do in his lifetime, he was busy doing other stuffs.

As Senate President, Okadigbo should have legislated against unwarranted harassment and biting by mad dogs as represented by the police and thus save many souls that were consequently lost during peaceful protests by harmless Nigerians. This he did not do neither did he raise a finger to disagree of this in his lifetime; he was busy doing his other business.

Now that he is dead, there is no second chance for him to do those things he did not do. Okadigbo has gone on to become part of history and the question is what are the legacies he left behind for passing through this world? The great lesson to learn and this is that the life we live will soon be past but the things we do for posterity will endure the test of time.

Having said that, I want to move a motion that we do a post mortem review of the life of the departed to see if from the demise of this "illustrious" son of Nigeria other surviving eminent leaders would learn some lessons about life and death. In doing this I also want to call for the adoption of a fair rule for both the dead and the living whereby we can always speak objectively without being accused of breaking the retrogressive rule of speaking ill of the dead.

Of all the encomiums pouring in to eulogise late Okadigbo, how many are true reflection of his roles, duties and achievements either as Adviser to President Shagari in1999 or as Senate President in year 2000? Why would anybody want to idolise Okadigbo as the best Senate President Nigeria ever had when his inglorious exit and impeachment from the seat remain evergreen till date?

Can anybody ever pray to have another Okadigbo as Senate President ever again in Nigeria? Will Alhaji Idris Kuta who found Okadigbo guilty of corruption say of him "here lays the remains of an honest Nigeria who died while offering selfless service to his country"? I doubt it much.

While all the hypocrisy goes on, let other criers know that the amount of tributes and praises will not determine anybody's qualification to make heaven, it is the good work done to humanity that counts before the Almighty. Begging God to forgive inequalities of the departed should be our prayer at this time and not playing to the gallery in memorised grammar.

Is this not the same Okadigbo that had 32 vehicles of various shapes and brands as official cars as well as spending millions on vanities of life? I know for sure that he will not be buried with any of his worldly possessions other than in Igbo costume neither would he be buried in limousine. He would ride to a six-foot grave in ambulance and be buried outside the palace-like mansion he built. These I believe are the basis on which we should be seeing life and death rather than the lip and eye-service some politicians are paying as tribute.

I beg to disagree that late Okadigbo was a saint of which his political colleagues are now painting him unless there are other good contributions he made secretly that are not known to us while to be fair to him, he was not a devil reincarnate like late Abacha. He was a politician who came, saw but did not conquer.

Late Okadigbo like the hypocritical praise-singers that survived him fell short of our expectation as leaders who had the opportunity but failed to lead well. The evidences are too glaring.

It is not that I expected late Okadigbo to be an angel in the midst of devils, no, far from it. What I am saying is that an accurate measure of his account on earth will be good to recount if that will serve as a reminder to other existing leaders that the evil they do today will live long after their demise. Good name and integrity is better than formulae "3W" (Wealth, Wine and Women).

Talking about the police, I grew up to know them as "kill and go" I started tasting their brutality right from my youth which up till date has not stopped, even now that I am an occasional visitor to the country. I have inhaled smoky teargas on several occasions during my University days up to a point that I started perceiving it as perfume with good fragrance. This situation I am sure has not changed. Each time police are called out to control crowd, many people must be killed as evidence of a job well done either from expired teargas or from accidental discharge from mark 4 rifle of the illiterate police whose understanding of protection means demolition.

Now that police brutality has claimed a VIP (very important personality), a former Senate President for that matter, our legislators will sure sit up to review police methodologies, not because they were concerned about previous police killings of students and human rights activists but because a political leader is involved.

Shall we then start to pray in late Tai Solarin's modified phrase, "May their road (souls) be rough" so as to be able to have a listening government that will feel exactly how the shoe they put on our legs pinches us.

A nation where souls have hierarchy, wherein the soul of a Minister is perceived to be more important than that of a jobless Ajegule resident will not know peace just as a country where the right to life and living is measured by wealth; power and position will not progress.

On to your hands I commit Nigeria O Lord. Sanitise it in your own divine way. Amen and May the soul of Okadigbo rest in peace.

http://nigeriaworld.com/feature/publication/odeyemi/100903.html[/size]

Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by saudatu(m): 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
sortpub:
My general,
Above all:
You are the choice of the people,
You are the voice of the people,
The voice of the people is the voice of God.
You are the Lord's choosen.
Come May 2015, you shall be anointed.

GOD BLESS YOU AND UR ENTIRE FAMILY. AMIN
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by walezy14(m): 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2014
temitemi1:
Buhari d dreamer!!! Forget Aso Rock n go back to ur cows... I dnt know why you love failure this much grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!
you will know wheather buhari is a dreamer or a prophet come Feb, 2015
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by TOKUGAWA(m): 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
Jonathan’s Achievements 2010-2014…..Petrol from N65 to
N97 – in most other places over N120, Kerosene from 50
naira to 120 and above i.e (unofficial price), Garri from
N150 to N260 per measure , Sugar/flour/beans/ all from
N180 to N350 per measure , Electricity charge from N1,250
to N4000 per month and yet no light , Police/military
roadblocks from 1 per 40km to 2 per 3km , Crude oil illegal
bunkering from 10,000 barrels to 100,000 barrels stolen per
day , Stealing in billions of Naira to billions of DOLLARS or
TRILLIONS of naira , ATM charges from zero to N65 per
transaction , Oritsejafor $10 million gun scandal , Subsidy
scam of N2.6 trillion , Immigration deaths scandal , Missing
$20 billion from NNPC …. CAN YOU NAME ONE PERSON
YOUR PRESENT ADMINISTRATION HAS CHARGE TO COURT
FOR CORRUPTION
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by stayblack: 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
i pray to the God i worship,Buhari u are our last hope,from all this things that call themselves politicians.imagin the germans payin me as a nigerian,livin in their country,unemployment benefits,when am unemployed.this is a country,i have come to love.This is a country,that dont have the Kind of resource we nigerians have.they spend more on education,employment training,infrastrutures with german Workers not from China.my bros and Sisters ,make una vote Buhari if una nor Wan become 2nd,3rd or even last class Citizens.this na una last chances oooooo.
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by kart042000(m): 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2014
temitemi1:
Temitem do you ever rest, always following anything Buhari with gej till 2015 grin cheesy.
To be honest after reading that interview i was like wow. I am tired of this administration, taken Nigeria backward.

Change is imminent in life. Enough of the PDP
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by ashir24910: 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
Allah ya bamu shugaba mai adalchi 2015 insha Allah

Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by Smooyis(m): 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
Am afraid, i can't see the election holding in february 2015.
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by babsthegreat: 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
temitemi1:
mumu wetin dey worry you shut up
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by kart042000(m): 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
Newkidoo:

That is something you cant see.. It is not that this man is hungry for power, this man really wants to change this country!! He has the passion that is why he hasn't given up since.. When he was the military president then, this man was really moving Nigeria to greatness if only he had stayed In office longer!!..
Try to remove sentiments and study this man.. Get his interviews, look at the way he talks.. Even when he burst into tears in 2011, you would see that he was really pained not because he was hungry for power but because all his intentions to change this country are no more visible.. I believe in this man.. You should too

Sai buhari 2015

I think he wept ahead of Nigerians the hardship, unexpected deaths and careless plus carefree reaction of the present government we were to face.
PDP as a party has to go, Jonathan as a person have to go, corruption as to go, we need a firm leader, who acts and not just seek sympathy or rather blame everything around excluding himself.
If jonah should win 2015, nna mehn, i will weep for the nation too, and start writing my own book, there was a nation...
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by kart042000(m): 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2014
donodion:

Agreed.The deaths are uncalled for...however Buhari himself is not a star when it comes to administration and management of resources (human and material). Read his excerts from previous interviews.facts are glaring.

His apostacy at present should be warming his way into the hearts of Southerners and debunking any close ties with the mass slaughter of southerners (including corp members) after his electoral loss in 2011. His consistent bragaddo would be termed as astute pride of a dictator which could untimately not see him beating incubent fedora hat wearing bohloh in power come feb 2015.

A simple thread of what happened in 2011 after Buharis loss is enough to revive old wounds,which will not help him...not at all.

All i seek is a debate between GMB and GEJ. The way GMB responds to questions is awesome, I have not seen that in our president who possesses a PHD. Cant wait to have them debate.
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by kart042000(m): 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2014
donodion:

Agreed.The deaths are uncalled for...however Buhari himself is not a star when it comes to administration and management of resources (human and material). Read his excerts from previous interviews.facts are glaring.

His apostacy at present should be warming his way into the hearts of Southerners and debunking any close ties with the mass slaughter of southerners (including corp members) after his electoral loss in 2011. His consistent bragaddo would be termed as astute pride of a dictator which could untimately not see him beating incubent fedora hat wearing bohloh in power come feb 2015.

A simple thread of what happened in 2011 after Buharis loss is enough to revive old wounds,which will not help him...not at all.

All i seek is a debate between GMB and GEJ. The way GMB responds to questions is awesome, I have not seen that in our president who possesses a PHD. Cant wait to have them debate.

Please note: on taking the oath of the presidency, he swore to protect lives and properties of Nigerians.
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by kart042000(m): 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
The Nigerian masses have no Billions of Naira to donate to Buhari/Osinbajo campaign fund but they will donate their VOTES.

Since the PDP Governors, Senators, Oil companies,
Captains of industries, the Dangotes, the Adenugas
and the rest of them have donated N21billion to GEJ for his 2015 Presidential Campaign, we the
masses and common Nigerians can't compete financially with them and we have no millions to
give BUHARI for his campaigns. Therefore, We have resolved to donate our PVCs to BUHARI/
OSINBAJO by voting massively for them and to change Nigeria and break the stronghold of those
cabals ruling this country.

The masses have resolved!

SHARE IF YOU AGREE

1 Like

Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by donodion(m): 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
kart042000:

Please note: on taking the oath of the presidency, he swore to protect lives and properties of Nigerians.
ok...me sef.
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by jamace(m): 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by tete7000(m): 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
Buhari only listens to Voice of America and BBC, what happens to our Nigerian channels? Can only foreign channels feed him with enough information about the country he crave to govern and how does he plan to improve Nigerian media stations when he doesn't even listen to them or even know they exist?
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by tivta(m): 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
mcquin:

Ask Jonathan to first give a free hand to INEC to operate. Why must Jega be the sole person to know the results and not voters. Why tell media houses not to announce results? What is PDP now afraid of?

I see you lots keep saying it is difficult removing an incumbent President. Can you tell me the reasons why it is difficult?
The answer is simple, people fear the unknown and correct me if am wrong but i dont think any president in the world has lost a second term.
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by mcquin(m): 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
tivta:
The answer is simple, people fear the unknown and correct me if am wrong but i dont think any president in the world has lost a second term.

I still don't get your point. If PDP is afraid of the unknown, then my guy the truth stares us in the face that PDP will likely lose.

If they had done their home-work i.e GEJ doing the right thing, he wouldn't need to be scared After all many queued bhind him including my humble self in 2011.

And dude Pls Google is your friend, there has been lots of President's losing to opposition even lately.
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by tivta(m): 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
mcquin:

I still don't get your point. If PDP is afraid of the unknown, then my guy the truth stares us in the face that PDP will likely lose.

If they had done their home-work i.e GEJ doing the right thing, he wouldn't need to be scared After all many queued bhind him including my humble self in 2011.

And dude Pls Google is your friend, there has been lots of President's losing to opposition even lately.
either way buhari cannot save Nigeria, why? Because this is a democracy and his powers will be limited.
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by sammykrane(m): 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2014
He is the right man we need in naija
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by Xerxes212: 5:07am On Dec 28, 2014
I have a strong feeling, that the votes of Nigerian's will not count in this election. The winner of the next presidential election has been decided, within a few very prominent, powerful and corrupt individuals. Whether it is fortunate or unfortunate, Goodluck Jonathan will be reinstated by the corrupt individuals who fear the implication's of Buhari becoming President. The effects of Buhari not winning this election will be devastating. The North will turn into a war zone, the Naira will become the Cedi's counterpart. A few Nigerian's will attempt to revolt but when their stomach's rumble from hunger, they will accept that which has been forced on them. For a few more years Nigrian's will seek refuge in Countries they never dreamt of seeking refuge. The American government will play a very vital role in making sure that their political forecast come to pass. God save us all.
Re: Exclusive: Why I’ll Win This Time – Buhari by okabe(m): 8:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
I give it 2 GMB, d guy get sense, c as im carry im campaign manager make am im running mate.
I no just understand dis Osinbajo guy, im just dey over do undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Malami: "I Deliberately Referred To Abacha Loot As "Abacha's Assets" / Helicopters, Four Other Surprising Items Nigeria Exported In 2020 / Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.