Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,164 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

When Is Someone Said To Be Cute-hot-handsome-or Fine.what Are Their Differences? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is Someone Said To Be Cute-hot-handsome-or Fine.what Are Their Differences? (5005 Views)

Can This Be Real? Someone Said It Is Pix / The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. / Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is Someone Said To Be Cute-hot-handsome-or Fine.what Are Their Differences? by lasheez(m): 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
Often times you hear ladies say that guy is fine then all of a sudden some other person says no his handsome.What really is the difference?
For the ladies I know they can be classified as

(1)pretty
(2)beautiful
(3)fine
(4)sexy
(5)Endowed
(6)Hot
Re: When Is Someone Said To Be Cute-hot-handsome-or Fine.what Are Their Differences? by ireneony(f): 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
Cute have a kind of innocent and cool. The kind of face that is not hard to look out.

Fine is when a guy is presentable which is okay he is neither ugly or handsome.

Hot does not necessarily mean the guy must be handsome, you can be handsome and also be hot. When you hear the word hot it means the guy is sexy e.g six packs

Handsome is when a guy is extremely beautiful, hot, cute and magnificent.

1 Like

Re: When Is Someone Said To Be Cute-hot-handsome-or Fine.what Are Their Differences? by iceberylin(m): 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
Bro , girls are really confused sad
Re: When Is Someone Said To Be Cute-hot-handsome-or Fine.what Are Their Differences? by PHgirl(f): 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
iceberylin:
Bro , girls are really confused sad

No, we aren't. One girl's "cute" is another girl's "handsome". undecided
Re: When Is Someone Said To Be Cute-hot-handsome-or Fine.what Are Their Differences? by iceberylin(m): 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
PHgirl:

No, we aren't. One girl's "cute" is another girl's "handsome". undecided
Still dosnt make sense undecided
Re: When Is Someone Said To Be Cute-hot-handsome-or Fine.what Are Their Differences? by PHgirl(f): 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2014
iceberylin:

Still dosnt make sense undecided

Stop being narrow minded. Do you find Kim K hot? Maybe, maybe not. Some guys see her as fat.
Re: When Is Someone Said To Be Cute-hot-handsome-or Fine.what Are Their Differences? by iceberylin(m): 6:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
PHgirl:

Stop being narrow minded. Do you find Kim K hot? Maybe, maybe not. Some guys see her as fat.
That's different.
Hot and fat got different meanings.....
Unlike handsome n fine tongue
Re: When Is Someone Said To Be Cute-hot-handsome-or Fine.what Are Their Differences? by Tattooboy: 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
ireneony:
Cute have a kind of innocent and cool. The kind of face that is not hard to look out.

Hot does not necessarily mean the guy must be handsome, you can be handsome and also be hot. When you hear the word hot it means the guy is sexy e.g six packs

i feel u ma'am
Re: When Is Someone Said To Be Cute-hot-handsome-or Fine.what Are Their Differences? by Daronyk(f): 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
I think it depends on the standard of the person decribing a man b'cos i might find a guy handsome and cute but to u he may be fine. And environment too does count
Re: When Is Someone Said To Be Cute-hot-handsome-or Fine.what Are Their Differences? by PHgirl(f): 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2014
iceberylin:

That's different.
Hot and fat got different meanings.....
Unlike handsome n fine tongue

Hehehe. What about fat and curvy? Personally, Kim K is fat but some people say she's curvy. Aren't they close adjectives like handsome and cute?
P.S. I never said handsome and fine.
Re: When Is Someone Said To Be Cute-hot-handsome-or Fine.what Are Their Differences? by iceberylin(m): 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
PHgirl:

Hehehe. What about fat and curvy? Personally, Kim K is fat but some people say she's curvy. Aren't they close adjectives like handsome and cute?
P.S. I never said handsome and fine.
Let it rest love wink
Re: When Is Someone Said To Be Cute-hot-handsome-or Fine.what Are Their Differences? by lasheez(m): 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2014
ireneony:

Nice presentation but your defination of Handsome though

Re: When Is Someone Said To Be Cute-hot-handsome-or Fine.what Are Their Differences? by Tallesty1(m): 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2014
ireneony:

Dating Headmistress
Re: When Is Someone Said To Be Cute-hot-handsome-or Fine.what Are Their Differences? by kilokeys(m): 7:12pm On Dec 27, 2014
ireneony:

lawa o.. see definitions.
what do u call chubby guys like us with one pack?
Re: When Is Someone Said To Be Cute-hot-handsome-or Fine.what Are Their Differences? by MzzTega(f): 7:12pm On Dec 27, 2014
All r dsame xcept ‘‘hot’’ it has no ‘e' tongue

1 Like

Re: When Is Someone Said To Be Cute-hot-handsome-or Fine.what Are Their Differences? by ifex370(m): 7:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
wetin una de talk sef undecided
Re: When Is Someone Said To Be Cute-hot-handsome-or Fine.what Are Their Differences? by FLAWLES(f): 7:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
CUTE=mostly for peeps with Baby face;;;;PRETTY=same as fine;;;;HOT=in bed;;;ENDOWED=carry front carry back,Packaging(Mostly for gals) if na boy=RICH
Re: When Is Someone Said To Be Cute-hot-handsome-or Fine.what Are Their Differences? by redcliff: 7:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
ireneony:

See them.... they know it all... smh
Re: When Is Someone Said To Be Cute-hot-handsome-or Fine.what Are Their Differences? by ireneony(f): 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
kilokeys:

lawa o.. see definitions.
what do u call chubby guys like us with one pack?
u guys fall under the category of cute.
Re: When Is Someone Said To Be Cute-hot-handsome-or Fine.what Are Their Differences? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
Smh...shallow people...
Re: When Is Someone Said To Be Cute-hot-handsome-or Fine.what Are Their Differences? by benuejosh: 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
to a lame man's understanding there all the same except for the spelling.
Re: When Is Someone Said To Be Cute-hot-handsome-or Fine.what Are Their Differences? by kilokeys(m): 7:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
ireneony:
u guys fall under the category of cute.

chubby and cute.. that would do. grin

big teddy bear.. cuddling for free if u dont mind o
Re: When Is Someone Said To Be Cute-hot-handsome-or Fine.what Are Their Differences? by lasheez(m): 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2014
FLAWLES:
CUTE=mostly for peeps with Baby face;;;;PRETTY=same as fine;;;;HOT=in bed;;;ENDOWED=carry front carry back,Packaging(Mostly for gals) if na boy=RICH
You have given the most accurate answer so far but what about the defination for handsome? smiley
Re: When Is Someone Said To Be Cute-hot-handsome-or Fine.what Are Their Differences? by ifex370(m): 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
MzzTega:

I like
Re: When Is Someone Said To Be Cute-hot-handsome-or Fine.what Are Their Differences? by ifex370(m): 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
MzzTega:

I like, bbm,add, pplease
Re: When Is Someone Said To Be Cute-hot-handsome-or Fine.what Are Their Differences? by SkinnyDude(m): 10:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
am hot and i know it..!
Re: When Is Someone Said To Be Cute-hot-handsome-or Fine.what Are Their Differences? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 27, 2014
Handsome is me.
Re: When Is Someone Said To Be Cute-hot-handsome-or Fine.what Are Their Differences? by lasheez(m): 7:55am On Dec 28, 2014
MzzTega:
Lol nice riddle solved but only this time,it is no riddle.

(1) (Reply)

Few Things We Wish Our Boyfriend Knew :P / I'm New Here, Hoping To Meet New Friends / I Held Her Waist, To Me It's A Very Very Very Green Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.