Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

I Held Her Waist, To Me It's A Very Very Very Green Light - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Held Her Waist, To Me It's A Very Very Very Green Light (5002 Views)

Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall / Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) / They're Insulting Me, Cos I Held An Umbrella Over My Gals Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Held Her Waist, To Me It's A Very Very Very Green Light by jonaifame22(m): 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
Okay, my girl friend should pls forgive me, it's not my fault that this is happening, I didn't plan it for us.

Now there's this gal who has made up her mind to break up wth her bf, owning to the fact that he beats her often and he's too insecure, now this is where I come in, heaven knows that I didn't come in between them, I'm fightn for my own share of the feminine cake ( if u know what I mean).

Now this gals has been spendn time wth me, I know she loves or rather she loved the guy, probably she's hangn wth me to forget abt him, and I'm doin my best to make sure she's healing fast,

Stuff has been goin on between us as we do go out often, and also she sees how people hail me when were walkn together, she always ask me how I know so many people, and I told her that I'm a kind of guy people like easily.

I've givn her zobo so many times and she' beleiving it, although they are not harmful zobo, it's jus to water the ground so that in my continous assesment card in her heart, I can gain enuff scores to be promoted to the next level, it's not my fault dnt blame me, I can't be wth such a sexy gal and fold my hand like long sleeve shirt wey drycleaner don wash come satrch den come iron am fold am keep.

I swear providence has been epping me when I'm wth this gal, cos like today I was walkn wth her after spendn time wth me in my shop and a gal called me and said israel where's my birthday gift, I told u and u forgot, and I apologised like a gentleman and gave her 1k and told her to call me, so as we went on walkn she asked me a question and immediately words fell out of my mouth wthout me even thinkn of wat to say, chai I immediately knew I have attained level 999 in the realm of lieing

Buh today as we were in my shop some body contacts were happening, for example I was playing a video for us to watch on my phone and when my hand was paining me, I rested it on her lap lightly and she said nothing after sometime I kuku rested it fully, then later she held my clipper while she stood by the barbing chair and she said, how do u use this stuff sef and then I wanted to bring her closer to teach her, Is not as if my mind was there to say mch, I was hustling for a way to tap current, so I pulled her a lil closer by using my hand to draw her by her waist, then she looked me in the eye and said nothing and then I commented her on her beauty wth my hand still on her waist, chai my dick raised to power 10 then cos my hand was still on her waist, then I told her to bring the fuel keg frm outside, as she left I quickly hung my er'ect dick behind my belt since it won't behave itself jus for ordinary touchn of waist, it wants to give me away, so as she came back, I told how a clipper functions,my dick was already gettn flaccid, so as she wanted to go back to seat down, I used style hold her hand, immediatlely my dick picked the konji wireless network in the air jus like an etisalat network mast and it charged buh it was not visible cos the belt had pinned it down. Chai dis gal is entering my eyes everyday, I will eat her lik an apple frm the garden of eden

1 Like

Re: I Held Her Waist, To Me It's A Very Very Very Green Light by toyese01(m): 9:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
Tiri gbosa for you, well the girl already got the message it's just for you to say it or act it........................... That's how I go lose one pretty girl like that with bright future(prospect) , chai

2 Likes

Re: I Held Her Waist, To Me It's A Very Very Very Green Light by jonaifame22(m): 9:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
toyese01:
Tiri gbosa for you, well the girl already got the message it's just for you to say it or act it........................... That's how I go lose one pretty girl like that with bright future(prospect) , chai
eeyah, u lost the gal, did u dull?

1 Like

Re: I Held Her Waist, To Me It's A Very Very Very Green Light by kaypeters: 10:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
hope dat gal is nt ur friend's gal?
Re: I Held Her Waist, To Me It's A Very Very Very Green Light by Lifestone(m): 10:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
toyese01:
isn't this your friend gf? I thought you were supposed to hold brief for your friend while they settle their misunderstanding? If I remember, your friend fought you when you took this girl to cinema behind him, he promised to deal with you then! Na you sabi.
you also confirm that you are a bad friend.
Aside, all this smoching you are doing in your barbing shop, how will you ever be rich when you are spending the coins you are makingon girls?
Take your eyes off this girl she belong to your friend, that's my penny to you

4 Likes

Re: I Held Her Waist, To Me It's A Very Very Very Green Light by basmur(m): 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
seemthats what she want at the moment...abeg give it to her..no dull ya self faa
Re: I Held Her Waist, To Me It's A Very Very Very Green Light by wtfCode: 10:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
Lifestone:

isn't this your friend gf? I thought you were supposed to hold brief for your friend while they settle their misunderstanding? If I remember, your friend fought you when you took this girl to cinema behind him, he promised to deal with you then! Na you sabi.
Aside, all this smoching you are doing in your barbing shop, how will you ever be rich when you are spending the coins you are makingon girls?
She ain't married yet, if the gal needs something from him, then why not.
Women are not materials,property or object, they are humans like guys.
They can go for guys they like, adultery is what I can't support. undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Held Her Waist, To Me It's A Very Very Very Green Light by Lifestone(m): 10:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
wtfCode:

That's his friends girl man. It's not every food you should eat, some will end up giving you pile
Re: I Held Her Waist, To Me It's A Very Very Very Green Light by jonaifame22(m): 10:23pm On Jan 29, 2017
wtfCode:

I guess u were schooled by king solomon cos u jus displayed wisdom in ur word

1 Like

Re: I Held Her Waist, To Me It's A Very Very Very Green Light by wtfCode: 10:24pm On Jan 29, 2017
Lifestone:

That's his friends girl man. It's not every food you should eat, some will end up giving you pile
See,if ur gal bangs another dude that might even be ur friend,don't get mad to the dude cus its the gal that came btw 2 of u.
U only have to get mad when u've married her.
Re: I Held Her Waist, To Me It's A Very Very Very Green Light by wtfCode: 10:25pm On Jan 29, 2017
jonaifame22:
I guess u were schooled by king solomon cos u jus displayed wisdom in ur word
Na my grand papa nah. grin
Re: I Held Her Waist, To Me It's A Very Very Very Green Light by Lifestone(m): 10:29pm On Jan 29, 2017
wtfCode:

See,if ur gal bangs another dude that might even be ur friend,don't get mad to the dude cus its the gal that came btw 2 of u.
U only have to get mad when u've married her.
That's a test of value though

2 Likes

Re: I Held Her Waist, To Me It's A Very Very Very Green Light by jonaifame22(m): 10:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
wtfCode:
Na my grand papa nah. grin
no wonder, d'u always dull when u're wth a gal?
Re: I Held Her Waist, To Me It's A Very Very Very Green Light by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
Lol if she can allow u cup her face n ur palms
Work haff finish
Try standing very close to her ur face directly opposite hers....listen for swallowing sound
If u hear am.... I dnt need to b told na
Re: I Held Her Waist, To Me It's A Very Very Very Green Light by McBrooklyn(m): 12:00am On Jan 30, 2017

Re: I Held Her Waist, To Me It's A Very Very Very Green Light by slimthugchimee(m): 12:05am On Jan 30, 2017
and you expect me to read all that trash undecided
Re: I Held Her Waist, To Me It's A Very Very Very Green Light by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 30, 2017
lol mad man...very very green light keh?
Re: I Held Her Waist, To Me It's A Very Very Very Green Light by Nobody: 5:08am On Jan 30, 2017
lols..I don laf tire
Re: I Held Her Waist, To Me It's A Very Very Very Green Light by jonaifame22(m): 7:14am On Jan 30, 2017
strong766:
lols..I don laf tire
is it funny
Re: I Held Her Waist, To Me It's A Very Very Very Green Light by Headlesschicken(m): 8:56am On Jan 30, 2017
grin i give up on dis generation...
Re: I Held Her Waist, To Me It's A Very Very Very Green Light by Headlesschicken(m): 8:56am On Jan 30, 2017
Re: I Held Her Waist, To Me It's A Very Very Very Green Light by jonaifame22(m): 10:35am On Jan 30, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
lol mad man...very very green light keh?
or is it not a greeen light
Re: I Held Her Waist, To Me It's A Very Very Very Green Light by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 30, 2017
jonaifame22:
or is it not a greeen light
maybe she let you cos she just doesnt wanna be rude to you
Re: I Held Her Waist, To Me It's A Very Very Very Green Light by jonaifame22(m): 12:45pm On Jan 30, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
maybe she let you cos she just doesnt wanna be rude to you
maybe u're right, I put my hand on her waist too cos I dnt wanna be rude to her
Re: I Held Her Waist, To Me It's A Very Very Very Green Light by Annie939(f): 2:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
Lifestone:

your comment got my attention
Re: I Held Her Waist, To Me It's A Very Very Very Green Light by Daviestunech(m): 2:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
Headlesschicken:
baba no give up oooo...
Na God intervention we need
Re: I Held Her Waist, To Me It's A Very Very Very Green Light by kingDELE(m): 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
Guy u neva chop dis gal

Bros u dey waste time o!!!

U suppose don pieces d p...y d way soldier punish u.
Re: I Held Her Waist, To Me It's A Very Very Very Green Light by kingDELE(m): 3:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
slimthugchimee:
and you expect me to read all that trash undecided
i sure say u read am.

Don't take life too serious joor
Re: I Held Her Waist, To Me It's A Very Very Very Green Light by Kentura(m): 3:51pm On Jan 30, 2017
So you're just a barber? smh little wonder you don't dissapoint in posting rubbish.
Re: I Held Her Waist, To Me It's A Very Very Very Green Light by toyese01(m): 4:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
jonaifame22:
eeyah, u lost the gal, did u dull?
If there is another word aside dulling, it's perfect I too dullllll the package
Re: I Held Her Waist, To Me It's A Very Very Very Green Light by jonaifame22(m): 4:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
Kentura:
So you're just a barber? smh little wonder you don't dissapoint in posting rubbish.
I'm jus a barber right and u're u're just what? Pls exercise wisdom cos it pays
Re: I Held Her Waist, To Me It's A Very Very Very Green Light by toyese01(m): 4:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
Lifestone:

I didn't post what you read up there, you already mis-quoting me

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Is Angry Cos She Gave Me Brain And My Cum Spilled On Her Iphone(pics) / Before You Ask A Lady On A Date, Have This In Mind. / Share Heartbreaking Things Your Ex(es) Did To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.