Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

7 Types Of Atheists - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Types Of Atheists (19298 Views)

Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. / Why Are Demons Afraid Of Atheists? / What Is Your Position On Letting Your Children Play With Children Of Atheists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: 7 Types Of Atheists by virginboy1(m): 9:09am On May 04, 2016
7.) The Reluctant Non-Believer

While most atheists are content in their non-belief, some come by it kicking and screaming and may continue to pine for the days of certainty and religious community. Reluctant Nonbelievers may continue to consider themselves "spiritual" while maintaining a disbelief in any kind of higher power or mystical element to the world, or they may just wish they could believe for whatever reason - often thinking it would be "easier". Some reluctant nonbelievers are atheists who live in very religious communities, finding atheism to be a very lonely path or think they "should" be religious.

So which one of these categories do you belong to as an atheist?
[/quote]

Soooo me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

80-year-old Woman Gets A Car From Iginla (photos) / Pastor Ephraim Ononye: "I Healed A Mad Man On My Way To Onitsha" (Photos) / Sex Scandal: Is Apostle Suleman Scared To Go To Court?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.