Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

I'm Abt To Suffocate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Abt To Suffocate (1226 Views)

Ladies, Why Do You Ask This Question When He's Abt To Enter THE PLACE? / Abt To Get Married , Bt I Feels Like Breaking Up. / My Friend Is Crying because His Girlfriend Is Abt To Dump Him... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Abt To Suffocate by queenmorenikeji(f): 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
Help me guys,what do u think I'm not doing right?.....I met this guy on twitter 6months ago,we started chatting and he came down to check on me in ekiti from sapele,in d process we got to know a lot abt each other and one way or d other I fell for him, I sensed he has a crush on me and I waited for him to make d move first bt he didn't,I had to do it and all I got was a cold response,not a NO and not a YES,dis is d only guy I feel somefin after my breakup wit my ex,I really feel somefin so strong for him and its killing me he isn't responding,d more I push d more I feel like I'm being a pain in his ass......do u guys think I should continue pestering him or let him go?
Re: I'm Abt To Suffocate by Harmonyemerald(f): 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
Let him go since. A man's job in this life is simple: woo a woman n letting a woman be his helpmate. If a brother can't do either of this two, then my dear you are wasting your time. MOVE ON. That You like Him isn't an assurance that he will like you back.
Re: I'm Abt To Suffocate by queenmorenikeji(f): 9:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
Thanks
Re: I'm Abt To Suffocate by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
Just let him be, to some guys asking them out is a huge turnoff
Re: I'm Abt To Suffocate by Ab025(m): 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2014
Harmonyemerald:
Let him go since. A man's job in this life is simple: woo a woman n letting a woman be his helpmate. If a brother can't do either of this two, then my dear you are wasting your time. MOVE ON. That You like Him isn't an assurance that he will like you back.

so a man's job in life is to "woo a woman" becos he needs a helpmate right....?? what a principle! it is ur type that cant have courage to approach a man u luv that does not notice u.....i guess u always have to choose from the pack that comes knocking!!

4 Likes

Re: I'm Abt To Suffocate by vizkiz: 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2014
queenmorenikeji:
Help me guys,what do u think I'm not doing right?.....I met this guy on twitter 6months ago,we started chatting and he came down to check on me in ekiti from sapele,in d process we got to know a lot abt each other and one way or d other I fell for him, I sensed he has a crush on me and I waited for him to make d move first bt he didn't,I had to do it and all I got was a cold response,not a NO and not a YES,dis is d only guy I feel somefin after my breakup wit my ex,I really feel somefin so strong for him and its killing me he isn't responding,d more I push d more I feel like I'm being a pain in his ass......do u guys think I should continue pestering him or let him go?

mehn...does this mean my eksu niggas are doing a wack job? grin
Re: I'm Abt To Suffocate by teewai3(m): 10:06pm On Dec 27, 2014
whoa whoa... babe chill, don't continue pestering him, see if you have been giving and giving without receiving, stop and ask yourself why. Just as much as you are giving these things, you are worth receiving them!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Abt To Suffocate by ireneony(f): 10:08pm On Dec 27, 2014
Maybe you are not his taste of women.
Op, maybe you have body odor or mouth odor that is a big turn off for him.
Or maybe you are very neat guys don't like girls that are not neat.....i will advice to work on yourself. The guy actually showed interest in you that y he came to visit u, but have to rethink after what he saw....
Sorry am not judging you, am only stating fact...you know there is Two side to every story.
The truth is always bitter to hear. The fault is not coming him, please work on yourself, guys loves ladies that are presentable.

1 Like

Re: I'm Abt To Suffocate by dhardline(m): 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2014
Did both of you have sex on that first meeting?if yes then he probably sees you as a desperate cheerful giver who's not worth being in a relationship with.
Re: I'm Abt To Suffocate by Ab025(m): 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
@poster.....from ur post, u feel shy, a bit ashamed and u re panicking and scared of being turned down. well, the good news is u hav done ur part, if he doesnt want u then let him be....not everybody u luv will always luv u back and dont be disappointed in ursef for luvin them afterall u shud be glad you followed ur heart not money.

babe, be confident, thats what we also go thru in u ladies hands wen we are wooing u......its either a YES or NO, whichever way, life goes on sha...bt give him little more time before writing him off.

1 Like

Re: I'm Abt To Suffocate by queenmorenikeji(f): 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
ireneony:
Maybe you are not his taste of women.
Op, maybe you have body odor or mouth odor that is a big turn off for him.
Or maybe you are very neat guys don't like girls that are not neat.....i will advice to work on yourself. The guy actually showed interest in you that y he came to visit u, but have to rethink after what he saw....
Sorry am not judging you, am only stating fact...you know there is Two side to every story.
The truth is always bitter to hear. The fault is not coming him, please work on yourself, guys loves ladies that are presentable.
I know I don't have d above mentioned problems cos he still came all d way to check on me from sapele on xmas day and it was his sister dat even made my bday cake on 14th of dis month and sent it over from ilorin
Re: I'm Abt To Suffocate by 1one: 10:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
You kept on saying "I feel something for him, I feel something strong for him"

What is This Thing?

1 Like

Re: I'm Abt To Suffocate by queenmorenikeji(f): 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2014
dhardline:
Did both of you have sex on that first meeting?if yes then he probably sees you as a desperate cheerful giver who's not worth being in a relationship with.
we met @ a resturant and he didn't even spend up to 2hours cos he had to return to his place dat same day
Re: I'm Abt To Suffocate by ireneony(f): 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
queenmorenikeji:
I know I don't have d above mentioned problems cos he still came all d way to check on me from sapele on xmas day and it was his sister dat even made my bday cake on 14th of dis month and sent it over from ilorin
if that is the case, give him time to ask you out.
Try and put him to a test to know whether he has feelings for you.
Example: Try and receive a guy call in his presence, flirt with the guy on phone......once u see his reaction or his jealous and he try to ask who you talking to, then u will know he have interest on you. For now give him time, maybe he is getting to know you better.
You are really lucky to see this kind of guy, if it were to be other guys, they will try to sleep with you. I need this kind of guys that are boy in a rush to date a girl but instead they prefer friendship which will gradually lead to relationship then marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Abt To Suffocate by Exjoker(m): 10:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
You have played your part dear...maybe he needed time to reciprocate your love
Re: I'm Abt To Suffocate by Kazrem(m): 10:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
ireneony:
if that is the case, give him time to ask you out.
Try and put him to a test to know whether he has feelings for you.
Example: Try and receive a guy call in his presence, flirt with the guy on phone......once u see his reaction or his jealous and he try to ask who you talking to, then u will know he have interest on you. For now give him time, maybe he is getting to know you better.
You are really lucky to see this kind of guy, if it were to be other guys, they will try to sleep with you. I need this kind of guys that are boy in a rush to date a girl but instead they prefer friendship which will gradually lead to relationship then marriage
Hmmmm. Teacha! Always learning from you per post.
Re: I'm Abt To Suffocate by ireneony(f): 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2014
Kazrem:

Hmmmm. Teacha! Always learning from you per post.
grazie
Re: I'm Abt To Suffocate by queenmorenikeji(f): 10:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
I say thank u to every1 who took their time to lead me aright,I appreciate u all.....merry xmas and happy new year in advance
Re: I'm Abt To Suffocate by oshe11: 1:04am On Dec 28, 2014
d spirit of d bois u av suffokated r at work *winkx*

1 Like

Re: I'm Abt To Suffocate by Afrok(m): 2:08am On Dec 28, 2014
Nah shakara, him end don swell wen U bin dey do him work for am (wooing). Well am not saying he doesn't have any right to act the way he's been doing, I just feel he should've come out plain with U. A Yes or No would've been good for U, at least u'll start channelling that feelings towards someone else or keep it locked in a locker until he comes begging for it.

Finally, pretend as if U don't care. If he comes around, fine, if he doesn't, fine. At least from pretence u'll start putting him where he belongs (past).
Re: I'm Abt To Suffocate by Hissexcellencie(m): 2:20am On Dec 28, 2014
Harmonyemerald:

M sure God'll disagree with that. I wish could 'thumbs_down' this comment.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Know If You Are The Side Chic Or The Real Chick In A Relationship? / 11 Gross Signs You’ve Reached Peak Comfort Levels In Your Relationship / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.