Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

How Do You Know If You Are The Side Chic Or The Real Chick In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know If You Are The Side Chic Or The Real Chick In A Relationship? (1235 Views)

A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol / Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page / When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know If You Are The Side Chic Or The Real Chick In A Relationship? by robosky02(m): 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
How do you know if you are the side chic or the real chick in a relationship?

Jennifer has been in a relationship for about two year with ken a business man who to her was everything and even promise to wed her when things get better.

Although She was financially better than Ken due to her position in her office. So often times she assist him financially to enable him clear his goods especially for dealers who insist on full cash payment before they could supply him goods for his business. Thus overtime Jennifer has become well known to kens business associates, some friends and a few of his siblings.

However one faithful Saturday, kens friend called Jennifer to inform her than Ken was getting married that weekend. She couldn’t believe it because she trusted Ken and besides he was in her office just the Thursday before informing her of his trip to Onitsha to clear his goods for which she even signed some check he withdrew in Onitsha on Friday.
Just to clear her curiosity she took the address the friend gave her and travelled to the place. Only to meet Ken and his “wife’’ dancing out with huge crowd following…. Ken just wedded.

To make matters worse the new wife is one of the ladies Ken once introduce as his business associate leaving in Enugu.

To cut long story short when Ken was interviewed why he did that he said Jennifer was only a side chick and not the real chick.

The question is how do you know if you are the side chic or the real chick in a relationship?

Re: How Do You Know If You Are The Side Chic Or The Real Chick In A Relationship? by TRADELYN: 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
Hmmm...

You will discern it in your dreams if you are very observant.

This does not fail.

KIV...
Re: How Do You Know If You Are The Side Chic Or The Real Chick In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
undecided ionno
Re: How Do You Know If You Are The Side Chic Or The Real Chick In A Relationship? by prettyjo(f): 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
some men can be very wicked.
#do not put your whole heart in a rship#
Re: How Do You Know If You Are The Side Chic Or The Real Chick In A Relationship? by Ewizard(m): 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
Is dat d pishure of ken and jenifarnear??...
Side chick oo, main chick oo, semi chick oo,booty call oo..
1 tin I knw 4 sure.. different puna,same taste!!
Fakerz evwiwhere!!
Re: How Do You Know If You Are The Side Chic Or The Real Chick In A Relationship? by robosky02(m): 7:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
what signs are there to prove your "position" if you are the side check or the real check
Re: How Do You Know If You Are The Side Chic Or The Real Chick In A Relationship? by robosky02(m): 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
prettyjo:
some men can be very wicked.
#do not put your whole heart in a rship#

by the way its not just some men oh
cos we have seen and heard of women who dumped the gay spending for them that he was a side guy abi chick

when the obodo oyibo guys shows up
Re: How Do You Know If You Are The Side Chic Or The Real Chick In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
You use ur instincts to discern,you ask urself questions like,,is he hideous,suspicious,,does he present you out as a gf,,hhow many friends of his do you know.......mehn,you gat to use ur sense sometimes.
Re: How Do You Know If You Are The Side Chic Or The Real Chick In A Relationship? by robosky02(m): 7:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
TRADELYN:

Hmmm...

You will discern it in your dreams if you are very observant.

This does not fail.

KIV...

for dream
ok just how......
Re: How Do You Know If You Are The Side Chic Or The Real Chick In A Relationship? by prettyjo(f): 7:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
robosky02:

by the way its not just some men oh
cos we have seen and heard of women who dumped the gay spending for them that he was a side guy abi chick

when the obodo oyibo guys shows up
Re: How Do You Know If You Are The Side Chic Or The Real Chick In A Relationship? by chymystique(f): 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
cool cool

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know If You Are The Side Chic Or The Real Chick In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
If anytime you call, he's busy and wants to call back later.
If there are particular times in a day he calls you or particular days he visits or allows you to visit.
There's always a sign, staring you right in the eye, telling you you're the side chick. You just need to be smart enough to notice and understand.
Re: How Do You Know If You Are The Side Chic Or The Real Chick In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
But that ken of a guy is heartless, i can't do such to any lady (I'm scared of the word 'KARMA.) Wouldn't want some one to do same to my daughter. If a lady tell me she didn't know she was a side chick, it leaves me with one conclusion. She is not intelligent.
Re: How Do You Know If You Are The Side Chic Or The Real Chick In A Relationship? by Dbestmax(m): 7:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
Only God knows d real chick
Re: How Do You Know If You Are The Side Chic Or The Real Chick In A Relationship? by robosky02(m): 7:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
but some are just "smooth operators" either a guy or lady

they'll give you all the green light you want and even engage you, see your parents .......

yet you are still the side chick
Re: How Do You Know If You Are The Side Chic Or The Real Chick In A Relationship? by robosky02(m): 7:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
kristina1:
You use ur instincts to discern,you ask urself questions like,,is he hideous,suspicious,,does he present you out as a gf,,hhow many friends of his do you know.......mehn,you gat to use ur sense sometimes.

ok
Re: How Do You Know If You Are The Side Chic Or The Real Chick In A Relationship? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
No commente
Re: How Do You Know If You Are The Side Chic Or The Real Chick In A Relationship? by Bootybuttchic(f): 8:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
Side chick,main chik.middle chik,corner chic et all.....am sorry yall are the same undecided....as long as he aint faithful,none of u own him undecided
Re: How Do You Know If You Are The Side Chic Or The Real Chick In A Relationship? by robosky02(m): 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
Bootybuttchic:
Side chick,main chik.middle chik,corner chic et all.....am sorry yall are the same undecided....as long as he aint faithful,none of u own him undecided

hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: How Do You Know If You Are The Side Chic Or The Real Chick In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
kristina1:
u said my mind
Re: How Do You Know If You Are The Side Chic Or The Real Chick In A Relationship? by Maamin(m): 9:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
To me there is no side chick or real chick to me..there is just my wife and other chicks.. sad
Re: How Do You Know If You Are The Side Chic Or The Real Chick In A Relationship? by FLAWLES(f): 9:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
Op this your story ehh;;if na me na KILL oo
Re: How Do You Know If You Are The Side Chic Or The Real Chick In A Relationship? by robosky02(m): 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
FLAWLES:
Op this your story ehh;;if na me na KILL oo

who do want to kill the guy or the other chick
Re: How Do You Know If You Are The Side Chic Or The Real Chick In A Relationship? by Mprex(f): 10:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
Nawa oh! I comment my preservelipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Know If You Are The Side Chic Or The Real Chick In A Relationship? by Richiy(f): 9:08am On Dec 30, 2014
When he is not spending time with you. When he is not introducing you to people around him as his girlfriend, when he doesn't make any conscious effort to know your circle of influence, when he shifts away from responsibilities, when he doesn't like to be spotted with you,

If you are not a side chick already, you are on your way there.
Re: How Do You Know If You Are The Side Chic Or The Real Chick In A Relationship? by robosky02(m): 3:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
Richiy:
When he is not spending time with you. When he is not introducing you to people around him as his girlfriend, when he doesn't make any conscious effort to know your circle of influence, when he shifts away from responsibilities, when he doesn't like to be spotted with you,

If you are not a side chick already, you are on your way there.

gbam you re talking

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why A Good Man Never Cheats / See The 5 Worst Relationship Mistakes / Can You Put Ur Bf/gf As Ur Next Of Kin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.