Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation (84737 Views)

Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) / Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East / Lagos Fire: Buhari Writes Fashola, Sympathises With Lagosians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:06am On Dec 29, 2014
aresa:

Why is it so hard for you people to stay in your own village and improve your own economy for the sake of your children and grandchildren?

And this is a statement coming from the supposed "intelligent" guy...,lol
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by azzima(m): 12:10am On Dec 29, 2014
Justcash:

My fore fathers formed a country called Biafra and they were made to capitulate and embrace one Nigeria by your fore-fathers. It is a famous victory, and it is now my duty, as an Igbo man, to protect one Nigeria. Integration is important for one Nigeria. Integration implies being able to vote or be voted for in any part of Nigeria.

I have told you that you must remove the idea of domination from your head. Nobody intends to do that. You shame the efforts of your fore-fathers when you reason like that. If Igbos were as domineering as you implied, then I don't think your fore-fathers would have deemed it fit to fight for a United cause.
all of a sudden, these Biafrans are preaching one Nigeria. Isn'tthat now cconvenient?? I thought u all wanted Biafra for yourselves? The Earlier The Better For The Rest Of Us because Biafrans are the ONLY troublemakers in Nigeria.They cannot respect anybody else and that's why they can NEVER rule. Because they can't even get along with each other.let them start one Nigeria in Biafraland first. Idiots!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Vicel: 12:10am On Dec 29, 2014
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Neplusultra(f): 12:12am On Dec 29, 2014
lockupman:
The igbos including me should go and take several seats biko. Leave the yoruba pple to their land. Let's go back to our moribund East and develop it. We like developing other people's home and leave ours messy and in an economically sorry state. We allow greed to rule us and our excessive love for materialism has blinded our eyes to true meaning of development. We Ndi-igbos don't care for ourselves, all we think of is me, myself and I. Until we start to look back into our house, stop the greed, wake up to self-less community development in our land, we will continue to sweep other pple's home while ours is in a sorry state. I have more to say but I'll rest my case here.

Yes! Shut it!!! U r not igbo!!! undecided
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:14am On Dec 29, 2014
aresa:
[s][/s]

^^^^^ All you do is beat your shallow and empty chests that doesn't jive with reality.

They say majority rule so why not just take and rule instead of begging, crying and annoying people all over the place?

You made zero sense. Even your own rant doesn't agree with you which I find very sad and pathetic...
Who is beating empty chests? Isn't it the clown going on as if Yorubas are all wealthy benefactors providing us poor Igbos with "benefits"? First hand out these benefits to the tens of millions of your own poor people, ehn? Apparently, a poor Yoruba man selling off his inherited family land to an Igbo man is providing him with "benefits" by your twisted logic.

Oh, I also note you mistranslated my simple comment about the SE having Nigeia's largest population density. You translated it as me saying the SE has the largest population in Nigeria. See why I said you have comprehension issues?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by MayorofLagos(m): 12:14am On Dec 29, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Nobody is prostrating to anybody because that wont excuse for breakdown of law and thats if there was ever a law in.place. I support Fashola to close the market down if there was a breakdown of law until things are taken care of. And dont even begin to talk about cleaningness. Infact,if I was yoruba I would be ashamed to even open my mouth and call somebody filthy. Your people are famous for being dirty and fetish!

Yorubas kept Lagos clean and we see it in pictures from the 60s through early 70s. The filth of Lagos is in tandem with Ibo migration into the city.

You look at pictures of Lagos before you people came in droves and on streets everywhere you see Yoruba and their clean pristine city.

After your arrival the rags each of you packed in your two nylon bags to Lagos has littered everywhere. Yorubas are urban society and know how to live and manage cities. Ibo is not an urban society and lack the mannerism and sophistication expected in an urban setting.

You have brought degradation to our city.

Its a must I chase you back to Congo...its guaranteed! You are not stopping in alaigbo, nooo...your next family reunion will be in Congo!

hold on....arent you from Anambra? angry
Baba lo ma pa e!

I will clean the whole of Anambra out .
Freaks!! angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by aresa: 12:14am On Dec 29, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

It was a casual talk,but you danm know what it meant. Fashola will welcome any investor and facilitate their set up,irrespective of tribe,nationality or race. Thats the point,so get off your high horse because you aren't more intelligent than alaye boys in the streets of Docemo. They are even better than you because they aren't educated but look at your reasoning.

It was not a casual talk, it was crappy and very disrespectful. You want people to take you seriously and give you whatever dues you think you deserve, but you do nothing but insult and disrespect them endlessly. This is all you do.

It's Fashola's job and responsibility to seek investments to grow his economy, create jobs and develop his state, but that doesn't mean he must protect and enforce the laws passed by the people of Lagos, that doesn't mean he must dilute his state, Lagosians and their identity, that doesn't mean he should give recognition to people who don't even give a dam about his state and his party.

You and your people pledged your support for GEJ, the PDP and their anti Lagos policies so please tell us how you are helping the people of Lagos state governed by the APC?

We don't need you and your worthless votes...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by azzima(m): 12:15am On Dec 29, 2014
Justcash:

Point of correction. Lagos State is a Nigerian land that is situated in the south west of Nigeria. The south west is mostly made up of Nigerians from the Yoruba ethnic group, with the NIGERIANS from other ethnic groups making up a minority of the population in the region. You can define other NIGERIAN regions like that.

As a Nigerian, I own a land when I buy it in any part of Nigeria. The land, which I have paid for, collected a certificate of ownership (COE) for and built properties on, is owned by me even though they are in Lagos state and I am IGBO. I own the land. In general, Lagos state is owned by NIGERIANS, not just Yorubas. I know enlightened Yorubas that own lands and properties in the South East. It is theirs and can never be retrieved. That, is ONE NIGERIA.

Fortunately, Lagos State government understands the concept of one Nigeria. FYI, I'll vote in Lagos State. I can contest for positions in Lagos state. The question of whether I'll win or not is another issue. However, Lagos state, just like other states in Nigeria, is owned by Nigerians not Yorubas as you implied. We have since gone past the era of ethnic based ownership of land.
OMO Igbo OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by IgrigiMercenery: 12:15am On Dec 29, 2014
Kororugged:

[s]You are an idiott Obinna

Igbos love Yorubas, they are jealous of us. They want to be like us. They love our culture, language and way of life.

You cant leave unless you ask permission from Yorubas. We need you to serve our people. Your freedom is in our hands Obinna

If you leave, who will be houseboys and housegirls in Yorubaland?[/s]

**grins** Tsolaye Williams arode,It is other way round, more yorubas want to be Igbos. Stinking yoruba girls will die to have Igbos skin and beauty. Your lazy men will give an arm to be educated and yet rich like the enterprising Igbos. Say the truth and shame the devil. **LOLS**
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 29, 2014
sukkot:
[b]hmmm my bros i throw salute. hmmm what do i think ? well i have had a coupla close encounters with ndigbo men in my time. quite a pleasant experience with the one guy in my uni but he had control issues. but extremely funny guy. and a very bad experience with the other guy. from my assesement they have an extremely strong spirit. with an emphasis on ' extremely strong '. i personally think with that strong spirit they need to get together, put all differences aside, and they can build ndigbo land to be a world class city. however the problem with too many people with strong spirit in one place is that too many cooks spoil the broth so based on this i can see why they struggle. so i think they seek out people with weaker and more relaxed spirits like the yorubas and try to exert that strong spirit on. so thats all i can say from my personal experience. their spirit is STRONGGG. so with a spirit like that, their mentality is ' taking over ' anything or anywere. will they succeed in taking over lagos ? i dont quite see that happening without a civil war. can they succeed in blending in and tryin to be lagosians ? i dont quite see that happening too. they have a takeover mentality. the spirit is strong and the testosterone level is very high amongst ndigbo[/b] wink cheesy

I think it's a case of Yorubas in Nigeria being as soft as foam. And they mask it with pseudo-sophistication. The whole Lagos thing always crack me up, hence folks can be so brazen to label it "no man's land" like the place has no indigenous people.

Also, once you look at the dynamics of everything - even in states like Delta and Rivers where Igbos have a sizeable population, they don't really get this brave cos they know where they stand with the aggressive minorities. However, with Yorubas, they know the softies would hide behind pseudo-sophistication like cowards. It's funny, I tell ya. It's Lagos today. Soon, it's going to be Ibadan and Ondo. The Fulanis already run Ilorin. You've got Yoruba serfs in Kogi being lorded over by Igalas. Even the Ijaws push them around in Ondo. Shameful.

But what a thread, though. Muthaphuckas issuing direct threats over the next man's property - I can't deal! LML! grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Neplusultra(f): 12:17am On Dec 29, 2014
Hmmnn....Dis is nothing but ENVY!!! Igbos are really blessed!!!! God will prove to d world his special love for igbos!!!! Till den, these people shud continue in their hate,it'll consume dem.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 29, 2014
dayosaurus:

Please stop pretending to be what you are not!!!!..... There is no such thing as one nigeria... Honestly, no one is born a ethnic chauvinist but what we've experienced changed our mentality.

My question is why always the IGBOS?..... Are they the only tribe in nigeria? Or the only immigrants in lagos? Please don't start the 1nigeria fallacy cos if nigeria is one!! States would be abolished n provinces created instead.

It is igbos that would make one of theirs king in another mans land and then issue threats to their host to acknowledge the impostor, ask their host to disrupt their way of life because some set of Igbos have arrived.. I've never seen the hausas or ijaws give us this much trouble, ii can go on n on but lemme stop here for now....

If you can't live n let live then we would ha?e no problEm ejecting your sorry arses.

Did you say pretending?! Are you out of your mind? I can't believe somebody who doesn't know me is saying that I am pretending. That is appalling though. Well, the people should learn to live together, if that is not possible they should divide and let each go their own way so that there can be peace. I have been an advocate for one Nigeria as that is what makes it the GIANT of Africa. I never knew ethnic problems are as deep as you say here because I usually think they are mere rivalries between the different tribes.

Now, go and f**k yourself!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by aresa: 12:17am On Dec 29, 2014
Obi1kenobi:

Who is beating empty chests? Isn't it the clown going on as if Yorubas are all wealthy benefactors providing us poor Igbos with "benefits"? First hand out these benefits to the tens of millions of your own poor people, ehn? Apparently, a poor Yoruba man selling off his inherited family land to an Igbo man is providing him with "benefits" by your twisted logic.

Oh, I also note you mistranslated my simple comment about the SE having Nigeia's largest population density. You translated it as me saying the SE has the largest population in Nigeria. See why I said you have comprehension issues?

Again, if Yoruba people have no benefits to offer you, why remain in Lagos state? Why demand benefits and recognition from Lagos state? Why not just go back to your own states where your leaders collect taxes and allocations just like Lagos state? Why is this so hard to do?

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by aresa: 12:19am On Dec 29, 2014
[s]
Vicel:

Hmm I no drop pen one oversabi Don carry paper n pen dey quote me. If its Unreadable den is bcoz u lack reading ability presumably( i don't really know I.e to say),, for gibberish whish is 'rubbish' I would possibly say ways of d elite re, n would continue to be a mystery to d semi-illiterate slowpokes, so is gibberish bcoz u lack comprehension. Hmm... bandwidth this is another term u used to show u re really a low life hovering aboard Nairaland for socialization n ur unrepentant barbarism wont let u, tell me in a country were we have freedom of speech will u dictate wot I should post with an account I signed up with my hands n data Its wasted as u said bt I bought it with my money wen is suppose to be free.

Didn't mean to delay thread apologies pls.@ op n fellow nairalanders
[/s]

Still couldn't read your rubbish. Get off the chinko kpanda and post something legible..
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:20am On Dec 29, 2014
azzima:
all of a sudden, these Biafrans are preaching one Nigeria. Isn'tthat now cconvenient?? I thought u all wanted Biafra for yourselves? The Earlier The Better For The Rest Of Us because Biafrans are the ONLY troublemakers in Nigeria.They cannot respect anybody else and that's why they can NEVER rule. Because they can't even get along with each other.let them start one Nigeria in Biafraland first. Idiots!!!!!!

I dont understand what you mean by "convenient". Weren't the Biafrans fought and forced to be part of Nigeria? After capturing the oil rich nigerdelta why didn't Nigeria let us be? But do you know why they couldn't do that? They couldn't because it will vindicate Ojukwu's words that Nigeria is fighting Biafra for oil. Now,we have been forced/made to be part of this country and all of a sudden you remember Lagos is a Yoruba land? Just because its convenient for you? And you want the Igbo to leave? You people are some clowns.....Lagos belong to every Nigerian and time will come when you cant make some comments,even in Lagos!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by MayorofLagos(m): 12:21am On Dec 29, 2014
IgrigiMercenery:

**grins** Tsolaye Williams arode,It is other way round, more yorubas want to be Igbos. Stinking yoruba girls will die to have Igbos skin and beauty. Your lazy men will give an arm to be educated and yet rich like the enterprising Igbos. Say the truth and shame the devil. **LOLS**

what skin? The yellow pawpaw complexion you all call light skin. You want to see light skin...come to Ondo and Ijebu let me show you what light skin truly is. Go to Ekiti, go to Ado and see true light skinned beauties.

You call your bantu yellow hide skin. Stop that nonsense and learn the difference between skin and hide. Creep!!

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 29, 2014
Desola:

Lol... Poor little kitten!

Seems someone is ashamed of his fictitious Yoruba side? You think your Ibadan gene is what is holding you down in the IQ ability? Poor you, never mind, thank your stars that you still have your hitler(German) side, that should never let you down although it might get you killed but what's my business?

Seriously, you don't know how to ask questions in English language. I have corrected your poor sentence in my previous post yet you still continue to repeat the same error. What is wrong with you? At least, learn to write good sentences in English language before talking about IQ. You are too primitive to have some good discussion with. Please, get out of here in your barbaric nature. You savage!
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 29, 2014
all4naija:
Seriously, you don't know how to ask questions in English language. I have corrected your poor sentence in my previous post yet you still continue to repeat the same error. What is wrong with you? At least, learn to write good sentences in English language before talking about IQ. You are too primitive to have some good discussion with. Please, get out of here in your barbaric nature. You savage!

Dude, STFU! This topic in discourse is far deeper than what you can demystify. Can you see why I keep telling to rid yourself off the recessive white genes?

Let those who have a perfect understanding of what's at stake thrash it out. Move out of the way, man.
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Kororugged: 12:27am On Dec 29, 2014
IgrigiMercenery:

[s]**grins** Tsolaye Williams arode,It is other way round, more yorubas want to be Igbos. Stinking yoruba girls will die to have Igbos skin and beauty. Your lazy men will give an arm to be educated and yet rich like the enterprising Igbos. Say the truth and shame the devil. **[/s]LOLS**

Oloriburuku who da Bleep is Tsloaye? God punish you and him join grin grin

Y1bo girls like heavy Odua prickk, go and ask your brodas

You are too ugly to attract the opposite sex so you dont understand what I am saying

When are you going to use your 90% population in Lagos to install a governor? Lazy bastards

Y1bos and their low self esteem sha

grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 29, 2014
SirShymex:

Dude, STFU! This topic in discourse is far deeper than what you can demystify. Can you see why I keep telling to rid yourself off the recessive white genes?

Let those who have a perfect understanding of what's at stake thrash it out. Move out of the way, man.
You shut the f**k up, dude! You probably reply to the wrong post. What are you talking about?
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 29, 2014
all4naija:
You shut the f**k up, dude! You probably reply to the wrong post. What are you talking about?

I'm talking to you - STFU!

The topic is too deep for you. Just leave them alone, and move to other topics.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by azzima(m): 12:30am On Dec 29, 2014
Validated:
I knew a landlord who had an Ibo tenant. The tenant had a booming business and landlord was getting rent regularly. Incremental rent was as he wished.

The tenant and his wife grew the small stall and soon expanded to occupy two additional rooms in the house. They created shelves and turned the small shop into a supermarket.

Then the landlord and his wife became jealous. So the asked the man to pack. They claimed that they wanted to renovate the place for their son who is grown and needs a room. Against all plea, the landlord insisted that the Ibo man must pack. The Ibo man packed and luckily got another space on Ifako-Ijaye Road. This was in 2010. AN SOOO?. You will only hear these stories of chest bumping from Ibos only and not the mid westerners. Joe Igbokwe has warned you guy already.Be careful with your peaceful host before they repeat the Northern massacre. A word is enough for the wise....Bastards!!!!

Meanwhile landlord and wife opened a supermarket. Fast forward to July 2014, landlord supermarket has since closed and deserted. The same Ibo trader just bought the house from him and allowed his (landlord) son to live in one room.

This is the irony of a Lagos "Landlord". My question really is "who owns Lagos"? If you take a census you would be surprised. For example in my small street, we have about 15 Landlords. Of these number, 4 are Yorubas.. The rest are Ibos and Mid-Westerners. The Yoruba neighbour opposite my house is late and the feelers is that the children are willing to sell. The one beside is is uncompleted and may be sold soon as it requires demolition.

A good example is the Obawoles. They owned almost half of Ifako-Ijaye, but as I write almost 70% of the land have been sold to "Visitors" who now have 99 years occupancy rights. Who is the landlord or rather who owns Lagos if I may ask?

You are the judge.
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 29, 2014
SirShymex:

I'm talking to you - STFU!

The topic is too deep for you. Just leave them alone, and move to other topics.
Why do you think it is too deep for me to understand? Please, explain the deep part to me.

Thank you.
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:31am On Dec 29, 2014
aresa:

Again, if Yoruba people have no benefits to offer you, why remain in Lagos state? Why demand benefits and recognition from Lagos state? Why not just go back to your own states where your leaders collect taxes and allocations just like Lagos state? Why is this so hard to do?

Guy,this is some lame counter..... The Igbo is in Lagos because its a part of Nigeria and according to the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria we are allowed to live anywhere,trade anywhere and work anywhere. Nobody and I mean NOBODY has the right to utter some nonsensical words like "go back to your land". That annoys me because you should have remembered that when you were committing GENOCIDE in Asaba. I will advice you to bit your tongue because it can bring you death. You should be preaching peace,co-existence and tribal integration not hate and marginalization. If war breaks out today everybody is gonna lose and suffer. Suit yourself.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by azzima(m): 12:32am On Dec 29, 2014
Justcash:

Currently, we do have the same rights. I don't see any special rights enjoyed by Yorubas in Lagos state. Can you outline any of these "special rights"?
UNGRATEFUL SERPENTS THAT NEED TO BE FUMIGATED "QUICKLY"
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by IgrigiMercenery: 12:32am On Dec 29, 2014
SirShymex:

I think it's a case of Yorubas in Nigeria being as soft as foam. And they mask it with pseudo-sophistication. The whole Lagos thing always crack me up, hence folks can be so brazen to label it "no man's land" like the place has no indigenous people.

Also, once you look at the dynamics of everything - even in states like Delta and Rivers where Igbos have a sizeable population, they don't really get this brave cos they know where they stand with the aggressive minorities. However, with Yorubas, they know the softies would hide behind pseudo-sophistication like cowards. It's funny, I tell ya. It's Lagos today. Soon, it's going to be Ibadan and Ondo. The Fulanis already run Ilorin. You've got Yoruba serfs in Kogi being lorded over by Igalas. Even the Ijaws push them around in Ondo. Shameful.

But what a thread, though. Muthaphuckas issuing direct threats over the next man's property - I can't deal! LML! grin

**LWKMD** Your brothers will be angry you expose their inferiority these way. If i were yoruba i would have hanged myself before i turned 18. The disgrace is too much to bear. What a fart of a people. Mayoroflagos/Jimi Ogunlale and others, pack a bag we are shipping you off to Sudan, the land of your ancestors. **LOLS**

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Neplusultra(f): 12:33am On Dec 29, 2014
StunningCEO:

U see, this your comment is profound. As a complete lagosian, let me say that I have in interacting with my people come to know that ordinary Yorubas on the streets of lagos are becoming aware of this problem. I pity ibo Pipul too. They just keep putting fingers into others pipuls eyes until they say they have had enough. These days in lagos when there is any trouble even from something as simple as go slow, you will be hearing Yoruba Pipul whispering among demselves that it is ibo Pipul causing the problem. Seriously 1966-1970 will be child's play compared to what is coming becos this time Yoruba States will likely participate unlike b4 wn dey were semi committed. I pray this does not happen ma Pipul.
No! Pity urself first cos u pple reali nid it, pity! Nothing will happen and if it does, den d 3million blood will speak!
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 29, 2014
The Yorubas or non igbos tribe cannot buy a land in igboland let alone occupying political positions.

I have always said it., IGBOS are really greedy.

I mean the yorubas welcome you with open arms, gave u shelter, land and opportunity to enjoy but U want to take their land because they are accommodating or u think they are mugu?

Saying they should give u opportunity to hold political position in their land is senseless, silly, foolish and crazy 2 ask.

I pray they dont bring destruction becos thinking yorubas are weak, Oyo nai una dey oo.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by An2elect2(f): 12:35am On Dec 29, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Guy,this is some lame counter..... The Igbo is in Lagos because its a part of Nigeria and according to the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria we are allowed to live anywhere,trade anywhere and work anywhere. Nobody and I mean NOBODY has the right to utter some nonsensical words like "go back to your land". That annoys me because you should have remembered that when you were committing GENOCIDE in Asaba. I will advice you to bit your tongue because it can bring you death. You should be preaching peace,co-existence and tribal integration not hate and marginalization. If war breaks out today everybody is gonna lose and suffer. Suit yourself.

So far you've spoken well.
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 29, 2014
all4naija:
Why do you think it is too deep for me to understand? Please, explain the deep part to me.

Thank you.

Get a map of Nigeria, and take a look at where Lagos is located. Analyse how unique and strategic the place alone, without whatever structure is on it, is - especially to Yorubas. Then take a look at Nigeria - just a mere nation of different identities under that nationality. Then you'll get a bit of an insight into what's going on.

Heck, even the coastline alone is highly strategic. Evidently, you can't sacrifice that for a country that wasn't created to be one. Just leave it, and move on.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Kororugged: 12:36am On Dec 29, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

You are just an illiterate Obinna.

You cant help yourself.

Like I have said to you, Yorubas are your Igwe

In Yoruba land, Igbos are third class citizens.

Stop making noise Nri Priest. Go and get a real job

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (36) (Reply)

Oshiomhole And Okorocha Avoid Each Other At APC Rally In Akwa Ibom. Photos / MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra / Photos Of Danjuma Goje And His New Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.