Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,052 members, 7,845,435 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation (84860 Views)

Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) / Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East / Lagos Fire: Buhari Writes Fashola, Sympathises With Lagosians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 29, 2014
sukkot:
bruv you place too much emphasis on bravery. such traits would be lauded in 1920 or even 1940 lmao. these days all it takes is a bullet to rip through your chest and you are dead. bravery holds no water in this our day and age cuz when it comes down to it, its a question of who can shoot straight. so yorubas prefer to live peacably with all men. this is a very laudable trait. all that jostling for machismo points and trying to prey on others weakness is a sign of someone who hasnt tamed their animal side. but i can guarantee you that when it all goes down, the bravest man will be who can shoot straight and not who appears brave in non-conflict domestic situations wink

Lol, I wasn't alluding to that type of bravery, bredrin. However, you always need a level of machismo and whatever other trait you've, in a competitive environment, to maintain a balance, and earn respect. From the outside looking in, these folks don't respect the Yorubas. C'mon, how can you even question the fact that indigenous people speak their own language - and celebrate a tradition that's part and parcel of the land and their culture? That's just unacceptable and it shows Yorubas are weak.

There's absolutely nothing laudable in being weak, and turning into serfs on your ancestral land.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by VirginFinder: 2:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
CaptainOjemba:
Ignorance dey worry u, Innoson motor has never lived outside Igbo land, Pokobros onwer of whiz oil same thing, Ju udeagbala owner of tura soap amething, louis. Cater etc you are so dull with this statement.

You are the dull one!

Do those companies have head/branch offices in Lagos or not?

Innoson head office is in Lagos!!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
VirginFinder:
@Shymexx/Shymmex/SirShymexx
Our parents(old Yoruba folks) seem to love ibos so much.

My father has evicted all the tenants who barely owed him or were proving stubborn on some issues but has left the only ibo tenant who has not paid his rent since the first payment he made when he moved in about 4yrs agos. He still enjoys free light and water.

If I cant chase ibos out of Lagos, cant I at least throw this jobless ibo man out of my father's house?

Never! My parents would have none of it. They keep giving me all forms of excuses/reasons why I should let him be.
Yet he wont stop boasting about how ibos are this and that.

It's his type that will get to the east and regale his folks with lies about how he owns mansions in Lagos bla bla bla

It's we young Yoruba folks that will have to keep the ibos in check.

That said, I usually regret my online statements after one on one dealings with ibos. I just cant imagine raising a finger against them directly or indirectly.
But I must say, ibos are the cause of the hate they experience especially online as a result of their empty boasting and chest beating, loud mouths and sacrilegious request and empty threats.

Ibos are no threat. Yorubas are warier of the Hausa/Fulani than they are of ibos.

So, it's basically a case of Egyptians vs. Jews Hyskos, no?

It has to start with the people at the top. If they can't give an inch of their own lands (heck, they have intra-ethnic squabbles over lands. So I don't even know how they will give outsiders an inch, to be honest) - why should Yorubaland be sacrificed for a non-existent country, that only exist on paper?

When all the ethnic groups start demanding their own part of Yorubaland to lord over, I honestly don't know what will be left for Yorubas. You might as well start buying caravans and turn to pikeys. grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by VirginFinder: 2:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, I wasn't alluding to that type of bravery, bredrin. However, you always need a level of machismo and whatever other trait you've, in a competitive environment, to maintain a balance, and earn respect. From the outside looking in, these folks don't respect the Yorubas. C'mon, how can you even question the fact that indigenous people speak their own language - and celebrate a tradition that's part and parcel of the land and their culture? That's just unacceptabl

Did you see the post I directed at you? I added an extra 'x' to your name which is why...
You need to read it.
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by sukkot: 2:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, I wasn't alluding to that type of bravery, bredrin. However, you always need a level of machismo and whatever other trait you've, in a competitive environment, to maintain a balance, and earn respect. From the outside looking in, these folks don't respect the Yorubas. C'mon, how can you even question the fact that indigenous people speak their own language - and celebrate a tradition that's part and parcel of the land and their culture? That's just unacceptable and it shows Yorubas are weak.

There's absolutely nothing laudable in being weak, and turning into serfs on your ancestral land.
so what are your suggestions bro ? i need a comprehensive suggestion on how this problem should be tackled so as to show 'bravery' . am waiting bro lol wink
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by blasterman(m): 2:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
Calculia:
[size=18pt]With this level of igbo investment, we will continue to demand our right to freedom of association enshrined in the constitution. Igbo have a right as Lagosians to be included in the politics and day to day governance of their state lagos. [/size]

[size=14pt]Chelsea and Super Eagles midfielder, Mikel Obi is building a mini estate in the Ajah/Badore new development area of Lagos. Mikel and his partners (including a bank) are planning to build over 100 housing units of 2/3/4bedroom service apartments, a multipurpose hall and recreational facilities. The estate will be called Chelsea Estate and construction has already begun.[/size]
http://lindaikeji..co.uk/2014/12/mikel-obi-reportedly-building-estate-in.html

Just because emirates bought arsenal stadium does not mean london shd become a political annex of uae. an investment is just a source of revenue to the investor

(nothing peronal or cultural)

If u have 500000 dollars or pound u can be come a citizen of any country, but not a political priviledges but a resident

For business anyone can do business in lagos that shd be the case every where but culturally and historically it can never be a no mans land.

The aworis are descendants of ijebu ppl. and as u know an ijebu man is very money conscious and calculates on his last kobo

I know this becaue my family ancestors were from epe and ikorodu. there was a time in lagos island on a monday u could here a pin drop
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Remarkable: 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
VirginFinder:

Regarding the counorship position, the Yorubas there would have elected the ibo man with an open mind and the ibo man must have Yorubanised himself so much so that it would be difficult to tell. He may have a Yoruba wife,mum,speak Yoruba fluently etc.

Also,the Yorubas there are most likely unaware of ibos and their boastful utterances and tendencies albeit empty on NL.

I said ibos would never be allowed to hold elective positions in Lagos politics. Tinubu gave ibos 2 irrelevant political appointments only. No elective slots!

You consider the commissioner's position an irrelevant position?

I beg to differ: he gets his budget, appoints his own assistants, and overlooks the entire ministry (of finance, budgeting ro whatever title it was) in the state... and you say it is irrelevant?

How?

I see you are now differentiating elective and appointed positions ... I, as an Igbo residing in Lagos, will be happy to participate in either - whether appointment or elected position.

So are you okay then to have Igbos in appointed positions, say, Tinubu putting some of his Igbos friends in positions in LASG?
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by sukkot: 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
Neplusultra:
Not as CRAY as someone who watches moon and stars alignment!!! angry Nicromancer!
tis called astrology. you wouldnt know nothing about dat doe wink

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by VirginFinder: 2:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
SirShymex:

So, it's basically a case of Egyptians vs. Jews Hyskos, no?

It has to start with the people at the top. If they can't give an inch of their own lands (heck, they have intra-ethnic squabbles over lands. So I don't even know how they will give outsiders an inch, to be honest) - why should Yorubaland be sacrificed for a non-existent country, that only exist on paper?

When all the ethnic groups start demanding their own part of Yorubaland to lord over, I h

That letter cant get to Fashola's desk before it gets shredded!

That's why the clowns published it.

The letter is doing them more harm than good because it has increased ibo resentment among hitherto moderate, unsuspecting Yorubas. Which is good!

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by blasterman(m): 2:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
cry kiss
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
sukkot:
so what are your suggestions bro ? i need a comprehensive suggestion on how this problem should be tackled so as to show 'bravery' . am waiting bro lol wink

You start with policies, thus making everything quintessentially Yoruba. Including areas supposedly dominated by folks from other groups. Build estates there, and mix everything up. And there should be foot soldiers who can be switched on/off to maintain control. Also with the population - they might have to start luring more Yorubas from other states to Lagos, to maintain overwhelming majority.

Accommodate folks but don't give them too much space, to the extent that they will start questioning ya language and traditions on ya own lands.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
VirginFinder:

You are the dull one!

Do those companies have head/branch offices in Lagos or not?

Innoson head office is in Lagos!!
Dullard you must be a poor man to be thinking and communicating like this. No go hustle until u die like a church rat. I think Igbos never had billionaire resident in the east. You eranko
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by shiffynaani(m): 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
Justcash:

My fore fathers formed a country called Biafra and they were made to capitulate and embrace one Nigeria by your fore-fathers. It was a famous victory, and it is now my duty, as an Igbo man, to protect one Nigeria. Integration is important for one Nigeria. Integration implies being able to vote or be voted for in any part of Nigeria.

I have told you that you must remove the idea of domination from your head. Nobody intends to do that. You shame the efforts of your fore-fathers when you reason like that. If Igbos were as domineering as you implied, then I don't think your fore-fathers would have deemed it fit to fight for a United cause.
[quote author=whitecat2 post=29262158]That's tales by moonlight honey! The only person that wanted one nigeria out of the 3 leaders was your father. And you could have been enjoying your biafra if you had not invaded Yorubaland. Invasion of my land was the game changer, and it seems your people haven't learnt very much from that, cos your eyes are still on the same Lagos.
[/quote u idiot, slowpoke acting like napoleon in animal farm, so u ve not learn 4rm ya past, u even owe me tha right to slap u. Na hustle u con hustle 4 lag and i think u shud be in ya f**kin forest with baboons, orang utang, ya mama nd ya dead fore fathers ryt now cos this is december. Ya name now is 'just banana' nt justcash u heard!!!
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by VirginFinder: 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
Remarkable:

You consider the commissioner's position an irrelevant position?

I beg to differ: he gets his budget, appoints his own assistants, and overlooks the entire ministry (of finance, budgeting ro whatever title it was) in the state... and you say it is irrelevant?

How?

I see you are now differentiating elective and appointed positions ... I, as an Igbo residing in Lagos, will be happy to participate in either - whether appointment or elected position.

So ar

Sorry, as things stand, with ibos' long throat, you will have none!

Even the 2 political appointments will be lost. Trust me.
Tinubu's magnanimity has not paid off. ACN/APC couldnt win in Anambra whose indigenes hold those positions.
Tinubu also lost out in his quest for VP.

The only ibo commissioner is commissioner for budget bla bla.
He has no ministry/office, no budget etc and is actually under the commissioner for finance.
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
VirginFinder:

That letter cant get to Fashola's desk before it gets shredded!

That's why the clowns published it.

The letter is doing them more harm than good because it has increased ibo resentment among hitherto moderate, unsuspecting Yorubas. Which is good!

You mean the same Fashola I saw begging after cows changed hands? - hysterical. Hopefully, he'll also apologise to the Northerners he deported last week, or so.

Heck, the selected Ondo guy is already on the same path. That's why I have a problem with these folks, and their continuous selection of Yorubas from other states to rule Lagos. It just seems these folks don't care that much.
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by VirginFinder: 2:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
CaptainOjemba:
Dullard you must be a poor man to be thinking and communicating like this. No go hustle until u die like a church rat. I think Igbos never billionaire resident in the east. You eranko

You are the dullard!

Can you separate a man from his business especially the ibo owned ones?
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by sukkot: 2:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
SirShymex:

You start with policies, thus making everything quintessentially Yoruba. Including areas supposedly dominated by folks from other groups. Build estates there, and mix everything up. And there should be foot soldiers who can be switched on/off to maintain control. Also with the population - they might have to start luring more Yorubas from other states to Lagos, to maintain overwhelming majority.

Accommodate folks but don't give them too much space,
to the extent that they will start questioning ya language and traditions on ya own lands.
what you think this is Beirut or something ? brother you done lost your gaddem mind. i thought you was coming up with some plan. this here you are coming up with is not workable. i was expecting you to say all the land belongs to the yoruba govt and will be leased at 50 year periods and the lease can be revoked if it is deemed necessary. this way you can make people feel very comfortable. you dont need all that gestapo technique you brought up. but then you are still in control. see ? everyone is at ease but you are still in control. that ya method aint passing the mustard test buddy grin grin
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by 500GP: 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
GULLIBLE IBO TRIBE. THEY WANT TO GET LAGOS BY FIRE BY FORCE.

#IS THERE REGION NOT FRUITFUL ENOUGH FOR THEM?
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Justcash(m): 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
Nigeria's unity is a settled issue. UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL. We are Nigerians and Nigeria is ours. Every single part of Nigeria belong to NIGERIANS.

Those that sow the seed of discord in the name of ethnic plurality and religious fundamentalism will be defeated by the hard earned unity of Nigeria. Souls were avoidably lost in a regrettable civil war to sustain the unity of this great nation. The loss of those souls must not be in vain.

LAGOS STATE aka EKO aka LAS GIDI is a reflection of Nigeria's strength and unity. Lagos was created as a gathering point of NIGERIANS from every nook and cranny of our beautiful nation. In Lagos state, it is difficult to differentiate people based on their ethno religious nationality. LAGOS IS OWNED BY NIGERIANS. The tribal homogeneity of Lagos disappeared with the end of the civil war and the declaration of NO VICTOR, NO VANQUISHED.

Those of you threatening mayhem against Igbos are not aware of how complicated the task will be. You don't understand that Nigeria's unity supersedes spurious ethnic claims. What you seek has been settled decades ago. IT CAN NEVER, I repeat, IT CAN NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN. The moment you start it is the moment you will face the wrath of the Living and the Dead.

NIGERIA WAS SIGNED AND STAMPED WITH BLOOD. YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO DUMP YOUR ETHNIC BIGOTRY AND ACCEPT EVERY NIGERIAN AS YOUR BROTHER OR SISTER IRRESPECTIVE OF TRIBE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by VirginFinder: 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
SirShymex:

You mean the same Fashola I saw begging after cows changed hands? - hysterical. Hopefully, he'll also apologise to the Northerners he deported last week, or so.

Heck, the selected Ondo guy is already on the same path. That's why I have a problem with these folks, and their continuous selection of Yorubas from other states to rule Lagos. It just seems these folks don't care that much.

Fashola never begged! They came to his office and he apologised for their misunderstanding of his motive behind the deportation.

Ambode was invited by the ibos. They even gave him an office free!

It's the ibos that keep kissing up to Lagos leaders' asssses.
You'll be surprised how much these ibos will contribute to Ambode's campaign.

However, they'll come over and tell us the opposite boastfully,how they'll never support the APC candidate and other trash!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Desola(f): 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
blasterman:

Just because emirates bought arsenal stadium does not mean london shd become a political annex of uae. an investment is just a source of revenue to the investor

(nothing peronal or cultural)

If u have 500000 dollars or pound u can be come a citizen of any country, but not a political priviledges but a resident

For business anyone can do business in lagos that shd be the case every where but culturally and historically it can never be a no mans land.

The aworis are descendants of ijebu ppl. and as u know an ijebu man is very money conscious and calculates on his last kobo

I know this becaue my family ancestors were from epe and ikorodu. there was a time in lagos island on a monday u could here a pin drop

Aworis hail from Ife not Ijebu though.
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Desola(f): 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
Justcash:
Nigeria's unity is a settled issue. UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL. We are Nigerians and Nigeria is ours. Every single part of Nigeria belong to NIGERIANS.

Those that sow the seed of discord in the name of ethnic plurality and religious fundamentalism will be defeated by the hard earned unity of Nigeria. Souls were avoidably lost in a regrettable civil war to sustain the unity of this great nation. The loss of those souls must not be in vain.

LAGOS STATE aka EKO aka LAS GIDI is a reflection of Nigeria's strength and unity. Lagos was created as a gathering point of NIGERIANS from every nook and cranny of our beautiful nation. In Lagos state, it is difficult to differentiate people based on their ethno religious nationality. LAGOS IS OWNED BY NIGERIANS. The tribal homogeneity of Lagos disappeared with the end of the civil war and the declaration of NO VICTOR, NO VANQUISHED.

Those of you threatening mayhem against Igbos are not aware of how complicated the task will be. You don't understand that Nigeria's unity supersedes spurious ethnic claims. What you seek has been settled decades ago. IT CAN NEVER, I repeat, IT CAN NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN. The moment you start it is the moment you will face the wrath of the Living and the Dead.

NIGERIA WAS SIGNED AND STAMPED WITH BLOOD. YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO DUMP YOUR ETHNIC BIGOTRY AND ACCEPT EVERY NIGERIAN AS YOUR BROTHER OR SISTER IRRESPECTIVE OF TRIBE.

Na that pankere wey you take old that your mama wrapper wey you call flag I go take flog you!

Anuofia!!!
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
sukkot:
what you think this is Beirut or something ? brother you done lost your gaddem mind. i thought you was coming up with some plan. this here you are coming up with is not workable. i was expecting you to say all the land belongs to the yoruba govt and will be leased at 50 year periods and the lease can be revoked if it is deemed necessary. this way you can make people feel very comfortable. you dont need all that gestapo technique you brought up. but then you are still in control. see ? everyone is at ease but you are still in control. that ya method aint passing the mustard test buddy grin grin

Lol, you need foot soldiers as well, trust me. Take a look at America, and how the white government is somewhat lenient on white supremacy groups. And why even black folks there still maintain militant groups like the new panther party. Everywhere in Europe is the same. Then look at the UK, and how they allowed EDL/BNP metamorphose into Ukip. Even Russia maintains the Cossacks. Bruv, it's all a game. grin

Countries in North Africa and Middle East are also very interesting. They've tribal leaders, and militant wings. And the reason they do that is basically for territorial integrity. Human beings are naturally connected to their lands.
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
VirginFinder:

You are the dullard!

Can you separate a man from his business especially the ibo owned ones?
I know you must be one of these ugly yollloba man, do you need more southeast billionaires? No go make money continue ranting like eranko
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by VirginFinder: 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2014
Justcash:

LAGOS STATE aka EK

Crap!

No elective positions/slots for ibos in Lagos.

#That'sall
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2014
VirginFinder:

Fashola never begged! They came to his office and he apologised for their misunderstanding of his motive behind the deportation.

Ambode was invited by the ibos. They even gave him an office free!

It's the ibos that keep kissing up to Lagos leaders' asssses.
You'll be surprised how much these ibos will contribute to Ambode's campaign.

However, they'll come over and tell us the opposite boastfully,how they'll never support the APC candidate and other trash!

He apologised, and that's begging. So, when is he going to beg the Northerners?

He was invited and he had to dress in Igbo clothes, with all his teeth out, no? Is that how Igbo governors campaign in their region, with Yoruba clothes on? You lot don't understand the power image carries. He isn't contesting to rule Nigeria - Lagos is Yorubaland.
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Neplusultra(f): 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
sukkot:
tis called astrology. you wouldnt know nothing about dat doe wink
Woteva! angry
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
In 1966 your fore father teamed up with gambari to stop Igbos having their own country, so you can now enjoy one nigeria that awo fought for using starvation.
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by VirginFinder: 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
CaptainOjemba:
I know you must be one of these ugly yollloba man, do you need more southeast billionaires? No go make money continue ranting like eranko

Ode!
No ideas, no points. You are left with straws to desperately hold on to.
Go and die!!
hahahahahahahhaha

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Remarkable: 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
VirginFinder:

You are a dullard!

All the lands are mine ... you say it as if it is a way of terminating the entire population of Igbos in Lagos...

so lets say an Igbo man bought land in 1990 and in 99 years... will your brother still be governor and commissioner?

wouldn't it be full hearty of you to say that you know for sure who will be governor/commissioner in 60 years time and such a person will evacuate all Igbos...

Listen, Igbos can not be eradicated from Lagos... its not possible. Even if they are renters (and you cant say all Yoruba renters will exclude Igbos as tenants( will not be tribalistic...

The sooner we evolve as a people and state, the better for us all and the country.

P.S. if you want to be progressives, why exclude others from political participation in Lagos?

I don tire...default.

My Yoruba brother(Governor/commissioner) will reclaim the few ibo owned lands when the leases expire.

are you kidding when you say some of the things you post on here?

for example, collecting all the lease when they expireFor now, I'll enjoy the heavy land use charge you pay.
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
Justcash:

Lagos was not created as a gathering place for anyone, though a welcoming city, Lagos was a thriving port and a Yoruba town long before Nigeria was created.
I consider it foolish that a Yoruba would even argue the ownership of Lagos with anyone. If ibos think they own Lagos, let them take over the political and traditional institutions of Lagos first. But the Yorubas are very unlikely to hand them over on a platter. How the ibos plan to achieve this is what I don't know. It is not enough to write letters and shout "no man's land" on the internet.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Justcash(m): 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
VirginFinder:

Crap!
No elective positions/slots for ibos in Lagos.
#That'sall

It is happening. The governorship position is a matter of time. A non- Yoruba governor of Lagos State will happen soon despite the loud antagonism from a few like you. Lagos will be the starting point of true unity in Nigeria. If this fact gets you angry, then I can't help you because I am only stating facts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (36) (Reply)

MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra / Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe / Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.