Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation (84730 Views)

Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) / Igbo Group Urges Buhari To Fulfill Promise To South East / Lagos Fire: Buhari Writes Fashola, Sympathises With Lagosians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Nobody: 2:29am On Dec 29, 2014
sukkot:
lol i beg to differ bro. it is not a case of yorubas being as soft as foam. as a human being you are supposed to be ductile and malleable or you will break. you are supposed to try and get on with everybody and live peaceably with all men if you can. now some may see this as a form of weakness but i see it as a form of strength. so i dont think it is yorubas being soft as much as i see it as ndigbos having very strong spirit. take for example america alone. you are bound to have annually up to 20 cases of ndigbo men butchering their wives to death in the most heinous ways possible. THATS THAT VERY STRONG SPIRIT. i hope you understand what i mean when i say ' very strong spirit '

Lol, I'm not going to lie - since I've been following Nigerian news, politics, and ethnic relations - the Yorubas just look and act soft to me. They're not decisive in everything they do, and it's all about screaming inconsequential sophistication everywhere. The country is highly competitive, and territorial - and you have to put ya foot down. Delta and Urhobo domination is good example. Then you look at how small the Itsekiris are, and how despite that, they won't give an inch to anyone. However, with the Yorubas, they labelled the most important and strategic part of ya land as a "no man's land" - yet all you ever do is smile and suck up to them. Absolutely shocking.

Honestly, I don't care about Igbos. I only hear about "strong" Igbo and other funny stuffs on NL. Outside NL and in my neck of the woods, I honestly don't know any Igbo guy (maybe some guy I know from Brum) that's brave. Apart from the Yoruba and Edo guys - folks from the other Nigerian tribes are just there. grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Nobody: 2:31am On Dec 29, 2014
[s]
all4naija:

Huh! It is now clear you are telling the wrong story about what starts the troubles there. Crimea has been part of Ukraine without any trouble before that time. It is about politic interest not culture that causes the, protest, fight and border disputes. There are still huge number of ethnic Russians in Ukraine beside Crimea, dude! Stop reading your primitive man skewed meanings to facts.

Who told you black man can never be racist? Keep using that excuse to discriminate against other skin color, primitive man!
[/s]

Sod off, you mixed breed neanderthal with recessive genes. grin

Stick to fighting South Africans and Ghanaians. grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by IgrigiMercenery: 2:31am On Dec 29, 2014
Desola:

Actually, the last one we saw, we ended at Ore and brought souvenirs of Ibo heads and guts home.

We did it before and we'd do it again this time leaving no stones unturned. You just keep your end by Keeping sending your letters and calling Yoruba names.

**grins** Desola Buluro, stop spitting on the good people of Nairaland, close that smelly mouth. Ugly, stinking and dirty monkey woman in her forties. Shame unto the Buluro family for raising a pig like you. Now go jik out the dirt in your panties, we need some fresh air around here. cry cry cry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed **LOLS**

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by IgrigiMercenery: 2:34am On Dec 29, 2014
Ngozi123:

Fine, choose what you want to believe. If you really believe that there aren't a tone of girls called 'Ngozi' in this world then I highly doubt that your opinion on anything is valid.

Goodnight.

**grins** Babe, leave her, her rotten pea-brain is located in her vvagina, where all rots in the world can be found. **LOLS**

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by red101(f): 2:36am On Dec 29, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

But this isnt about oil but right.
I honestly think the promotion of Igbo culture in lagos will add color and quality to the cultural heritage of lagos.

there's no doubt about that but it is the igbos who should be promoting their own culture.
do you think it makes sense for an igbo group to be asking/threatening a yoruba govt to sponsor igbo culture? Think about it.

like i mentioned before, a smart way will be for this "ndigbo cultural society" to appeal to the rich big igbo business men of lagos who can use their money to sponsor or influence lagos politics. they need to be realistic.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by dollarsplenty(m): 2:46am On Dec 29, 2014
Neplusultra:
Shut up! U r not igbo!!

Must I be Igbo before calling igbo my people? This is d same thing we are saying, must you insult me? Stop being stupid, be reasonable.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by blasterman(m): 2:48am On Dec 29, 2014
Abeg answer

1)What of ogun state? is also afuture lagos
2) what of calabar

3) if 1million hausa /fullani migrate to owerri or enugu for economic betterment and more opportunites does that mean (?)

Apart from Edo ppl who r yoruba neigbour or cousin. Hausa were the the 1st migrants to SW

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Nobody: 2:56am On Dec 29, 2014
You igbos can be very greedy. And we yorubas even the youths have become very aware of your agenda in lagos. You come to lagos and call it 'no man's land' but when you came it had its indigenes. Could yorubas also call onitsha or anambra 'no man's land?' You are nothing but migratory into lagos. Once its xmas you all migrate back to your individual states. Yorubas are becoming increasingly suspicious of you. Your foolish leaders in lagos instead of calling for integration into the yoruba community in lagos are calling for division. Yorubas have been so accomodating (even stupid) of you into various LASG ministries. Something you will never allow in ebonyi or anambra yet you igbos due to your greedy nature and over ambition still want more. This is why the hausas killed you in their lands back then. And trust me, it wont be different with the yorubas. Lagos is YORUBA LAND. Let lagosians deal with the rulership of lagos state. Afterall it is business you came to do in lagos so face your business squarely and stop agitating for what is not yours and will never be yours. We are not stupid. WE ARE WATCHING YOU.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Dexema(m): 3:02am On Dec 29, 2014
JackBaueress1:
Please when will our Igbo leaders write an open letter to Jonathan about the infrastructural decay of federal stuctures in Igbo land? Instead of fighting for political positions in another man's house,what is wrong in threatening Jonathan with our votes and make him fulfil his promises to Ndi Igbo?

I'm just so in loVe with this your coMment kiss shey u wud marry me? grin
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Nobody: 3:20am On Dec 29, 2014
oduastates:
Haha.
The handshake has surely reach the elbow
Those who are still doubting the reasons why they have to vote, need to read this.
time is coming soon when everybody would start voting in their region.
Since You do your census in your state of origin, you vote in your state of origin.
As that egbe omo odua fella said in the 50's when azikwe started his intransigent behaviour, in the western region.

The hausa (gambari),we knew
The Ijaws ( ijo) we knew
The nupe,we knew
The urbobo( isobo), we knew
The isoko, we knew
The ebirra, we knew
The igalla, we knew
The igbo,We did not.
For those who do not know what azikwe did, imagine that man came to lagos, saw how beautiful, developed, commercial and progressive lagos was as it had been for over 100 years prior.he went to the briitish to pressure them not to include lagos as part of the western region.
Alas,he had seen free land to colonise.

Seriously speaking, our politics, social values are incompatible.
Do these people know that they are indirectly declaring war?
Are people so rudderless as to lack any form of reasonable leadership?
Those who are reasonable had better advised these JJC villagers who are power tripping.

Hear this and read my lips
igbo will never be recognised anywhere in yorubaland.
Either integrate and forget where you come from, or ship out.
Just imagine.
There are yorubas in kano,
There are yorubas in Port Harcourt
There yorubas in akwa ibom
There millions of yorubas or people of yoruba descent in
Ivory Coast, Togo,Ghana etc.
They go about their businesses lawfully and have integrated in such a way that you would not even know that they were yorubas. Same goes for the binis and other groups.
In short, they blend in and do not constitute a nuisance.
Those who do not want to learn the language should buy a newspaper.
Integrate like others have in the past or get out.
This is the same thing you are told, whether in America, UK, Canada etc.

iTS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO GIVE THESE HUNGRY GROUPS A FACE BY EVEN REPLYING THEM undecided i am igbo and frankly these retardss dont speak for me or anyone i know, trust me when i say these guys are attention seekers, and it would be stupidd for anyone to generalize all igbos based on this low level thinking.

There is freedom of speech so any idiott can go online and post anything in the name of any tribe, be it Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa but that's no excuse for you to generalize based on a post you read on Nairaland or are you so dumb? I don't think any right thinking person would still be struggling for anything in Lagos, when the entire Nigeria has opened up? ,real estate, IT, and industry have spread to every corner of Nigeria, so ignore hungry groups and don't be so silly

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Nobody: 3:21am On Dec 29, 2014
12inches1:
You igbos can be very greedy. And we yorubas even the youths have become very aware of your agenda in lagos. You come to lagos and call it 'no man's land' but when you came it had its indigenes. Could yorubas also call onitsha or anambra 'no man's land?' You are nothing but migratory into lagos. Once its xmas you all migrate back to your individual states. Yorubas are becoming increasingly suspicious of you. Your foolish leaders in lagos instead of calling for integration into the yoruba community in lagos are calling for division. Yorubas have been so accomodating (even stupid) of you into various LASG ministries. Something you will never allow in ebonyi or anambra yet you igbos due to your greedy nature and over ambition still want more. This is why the hausas killed you in their lands back then. And trust me, it wont be different with the yorubas. Lagos is YORUBA LAND. Let lagosians deal with the rulership of lagos state. Afterall it is business you came to do in lagos so face your business squarely and stop agitating for what is not yours and will never be yours. We are not stupid. WE ARE WATCHING YOU.

Sorry bro no one liked your post? grin grin grin

iTS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO GIVE THESE HUNGRY GROUPS A FACE BY EVEN REPLYING THEM undecided i am igbo and frankly these retardss dont speak for me or anyone i know, trust me when i say these guys are attention seekers, and it would be stupidd for anyone to generalize all igbos based on this low level thinking.

There is freedom of speech so any idiott can go online and post anything in the name of any tribe, be it Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa but that's no excuse for you to generalize based on a post you read on Nairaland or are you so dumb? I don't think any right thinking person would still be struggling for anything in Lagos, when the entire Nigeria has opened up? ,real estate, IT, and industry have spread to every corner of Nigeria, so ignore hungry groups and don't be so stupid
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Nobody: 3:27am On Dec 29, 2014
Kororugged:

This idiott keeps saying the same shitt.

You are so dumb Collynzo22

Go and do your homework and get back to us

U are a typical lazy Igbo fool

There is freedom of speech so any idiott can go online and post anything in the name of any tribe, be it Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa but that's no excuse for you to generalize based on a post you read on Nairaland or are you so dumb? I don't think any right thinking person would still be struggling for anything in Lagos, when the entire Nigeria has opened up? ,real estate, IT, and industry have spread to every corner of Nigeria, so ignore hungry groups and don't be so silly
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Nobody: 3:30am On Dec 29, 2014
MayorofLagos:

the monkees are lazy, they want a law that protects Ibo and gives them preferential access on account of a mythical claim to economic majority.

Where is the figure to support their economic majority anywhere in Nigeria? Where is the figure to support their population majority in any city outside their SE enclave?

Has anyone seen any number published by Lagos State Govt that says Ibos are more populous than Yoruba or that Ibos are the mainstream economy of Lagos.

The only people that make the claim is Ohanneze...same group that gave Presidency to Obasanjo and Jonathan free of charge, no VP, no Biafra...nothing! How can anything coming out of such a group of senseless politicians be worth any credibility? These are same people that at every turn are issuing threats and ultimatums to every ethnic group.

Cant negotiate for VP
Cant negotiate for Biafra
Cant even seize and take over an ordinary broadcasting station fully armed.

Useless COWARDS!!

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Nobody: 3:38am On Dec 29, 2014
blacko:
Northern treatment tinz on point (OPC) cool.This people don chop liver ni sha,for god sake is it whenwe start killing u people that u will know that u are immigrants and u have no right to any political or royal post
soon igbo man will be governor of lagos is state no doubt.......

whether you like it or not

lagos is no man's land.
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Nobody: 3:41am On Dec 29, 2014
LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND

SO KEEP YOUR STATEMENTS
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by MayorofLagos(m): 4:13am On Dec 29, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, I'm not going to lie - since I've been following Nigerian news, politics, and ethnic relations - the Yorubas just look and act soft to me. They're not decisive in everything they do, and it's all about screaming inconsequential sophistication everywhere. The country is highly competitive, and territorial - and you have to put ya foot down. Delta and Urhobo domination is good example. Then you look at how small the Itsekiris are, and how despite that, they won't give an inch to anyone. However, with the Yorubas, they labelled the most important and strategic part of ya land as a "no man's land" - yet all you ever do is smile and suck up to them. Absolutely shocking.

Honestly, I don't care about Igbos. I only hear about "strong" Igbo and other funny stuffs on NL. Outside NL and in my neck of the woods, I honestly don't know any Igbo guy (maybe some guy I know from Brum) that's brave. Apart from the Yoruba and Edo guys - folks from the other Nigerian tribes are just there. grin

I agree! The academic degree is somewhat of a hindrance to Yoruba senses. This is where I see Fashola, sorry to say.

He, for some reason, believes a SAN that he is forbids him to trade insults or throw jabs or be perceived or spoken of as exhibiting the traits of a tout.

Isnt this what our parwnts indoctrinated in us? Soon as you start fighting they tell us we are behaving like someone with no home training or a motorpark tout. And if its a girl they tell her behaving like omo alata. Lol. As if omo alata is some sort of an animal. Same parents that want us to conduct ourselves appropriately and not behave like animals allowed and permitted animals to invade in and live amongst us. Why did they not check and cleanse these animals for upgrade to our level before letting them settle?

An engineer can throw blowz, there is nothing wrong with it. A medical doctor can stab, its all within human nature to do so when provoked. An accountant can head butt and a lawyer can wrestle, in Nigeria, its all permitted when you have animal grade race of people cohabiting with you.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by MayorofLagos(m): 4:15am On Dec 29, 2014
Im an engineer by profession and I will strangle an Ibo if i catch him in the wrong mood.

Creepy bantu! Try me!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by blaqoracle: 4:16am On Dec 29, 2014
babyfaceafrica:
. Stop talking trash!!!!I was born and raised in iju...obawoles don't own half of ifako ijaye..if you want to buttress your point please do....don't just lie!!!!!!!!
dont mind him.since the days of chinua achebe, ibos dont know the difference between fact and fiction.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by huptin(m): 4:42am On Dec 29, 2014
owobokiri:

Ondo produces more oil than igbo speaking part of Rivers, Imo and Abia? You see your life? In any event, if that is the case, is that not enough reason why you should drink your oil while I drink mine?

Yes ondo produces more oil than the south east, last time i checked rivers is in south south. And as fir drinking your oil, how many Yorubas do you see in another mans land sharing their resources? Your people are the ones hustling everyday in South west. If you want to drink your oil pack your load to your land and drink it, nobody will stop you.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Nobody: 5:06am On Dec 29, 2014
[quote author=Alphaoscar post=29259983]seriously these group of people need to shut their Bleep off and concentrate on their business. let the Igbo community in the South East extend a quarter of the hospitality they are enjoying to the non-indigens in igboland and we will start taking them serious.

imagine the rubbish coming from a tribe who will never sell a plot of land to non-igbo in their landlocked region

While I do not agree with the Igbo Group, your claim above is not only wrong but misleading. Have you ever lived in Igbo land? I was born in Ibadan, I grew up in Aba, started work in Aba after youth service and I now live and work in Port Harcourt. I personally know several Yoruba families who live in their own houses in Aba. In fact one of them is not only a landlord, he was also a part-time the land agent through whom I bought my first piece of land in Aba. He settled in Aba after youth service. I know a number of Yorubas in Owerri who own houses in the city. One of them also owns one of the biggest pharmacies in Owerri. Please do not believe everything you read online. Many Yorubas who have never visited any part of South East and have no first hand information about the people make claims that can be very annoying at times. Look I have nothing against the Yorubas at all. Like I said I was born in Ibadan. My father was in Ibadan when the war broke out. His Yoruba pals and their families hid him in their homes for 30 months. They fed and protected him. He could have been killed as an "enemy" but he was wasn't. For this I am very grateful. May be I wouldn't have been born if he had been killed. In fact after the war he stayed back in Ibadan till 1977. It was my grandma's insistance that my father, as her first male child, should relocate to back to the east that moved him into doing so. Otherwise he wanted to live the rest of his life there. He loved his pals. So you see I have nothing against the Yorubas. However the truth must be told. Most of what is being said online about Ndigbo in the south east are lies. And when lies are circulated for long they begin to feel like the truth. I read on this forum that no Yoruba person has ever held a political appointment in the South East. This is another lie. At least I know of two in Enugu and Abia States under the last government. They were appointed commissioners. I know Yoruba people that have shops in Ariaria, private schools in Aba, resturants everywhere. I know many mechanics and tailors of Yoruba origin in Owerri and Aba. I cannot count the number of Yoruba medical reps, sales people and bankers I have met in the south east. One of the prominent doctors in Abia State University Teaching Hospital is a Yoruba man. He has a private clinic too in Aba. He lives in his own mansion in Aba. The guy is a professor today but he didn't start as a professor. He started as an regular doctor, then lecturer, then consultant and now professor. I can say much more. I am just saying you guys should stop lying and creating more animosity between the different tribes of this country. If you think the position of the Igbo group in Lagos is wrong just say so detailing how and where they are wrong without telling lies.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Alphaoscar: 5:47am On Dec 29, 2014
[quote author=misterme post=29292464][/quote]

FYI, I was in Enugu for the most part of 2007 and it was the most horrifying moment of my life. I was a sub contractor to Marlum construction company, the company handling the construction of ESUT then and I still stand on my statement that your people are very very hostile people especially to the non indigenes. from the landlord to his children, vigilante boys and even the labourers that you employed will not listen to simple instructions but he will be looking at every avenue to extort money from you by laying meaningless complaints to the vigilante boys in Ozalla or Agbani and you will never get a fair judgement from those ones too because you are not an IBO.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Akmarshal(m): 6:32am On Dec 29, 2014
Justcash:

What I don't understand is how people like you want One Nigeria, but is so scared of practicing One Nigeria. What then was the civil war fought for?

I can see that your mates are quick to like your comment. You guys should be sure of what you want. If you want Lagos for yourselves, why did you waste men and resources trying to stop the emergence of Biafra? Hummmm?

sorry u got it all wrong. the north u (ibos) formed alliance with before independence in order not to be dominated by already established Yoruba nation, re d people dat fought to keep u for their gain. read about d civil war n u will understand d position of d Yoruba people. our participation in d war was to prove to u DAT u can't ibonise us and trick us becos d gods re wise! if u wnt biafra , plead with d north, as for d Yoruba people we re indifferent abt ur right to sovereignty.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by chibecan: 6:36am On Dec 29, 2014
schrondinger:
Igbos should know lagos might be a federal oriented project but dominated by yorubas. Even if there population is 3 times dat of yoruba in lagos. Ethnicity will still count. U don't expect a yahaya to win an election in akwa ibom even if he lives their for a century it can't work.
Why can't it work?
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by illicit(m): 6:51am On Dec 29, 2014
This is the same reason nobody likes or tolerate the ibo, you invite them to your house and suddenly they want you out.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 29, 2014
Dexema:

I'm just so in loVe with this your coMment kiss shey u wud marry me? grin
heeeii! Nawao! Make I think am. grin cheesy
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by owobokiri(m): 7:10am On Dec 29, 2014
huptin:

Yes ondo produces more oil than the south east, last time i checked rivers is in south south. And as fir drinking your oil, how many Yorubas do you see in another mans land sharing their resources? Your people are the ones hustling everyday in South west. If you want to drink your oil pack your load to your land and drink it, nobody will stop you.

. Obasanjo stole ijaw peoples oil and arrogated it to Ondo and since then you guys have ben running your loquacious mouth. Rivers is in ss? That makes the igbo oil producing communities in rivers states non igbos? ? Oil produced in one igbo speaking community in Rivers state alone is bigger than what you stole from the ijaw in ondo. . Face the truth: your fatherrs killed 3 million to maintain this sorry union. They wrote the constitution that gave them undiluted access to other peoples resources by empowering every Nigerian to reside and participate economicaly and politically in every part of the country. It is all good with me in as much as your jealousy and tribalism never becloud your reasoning when I start making some bold gains in your backyard.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by dabossman(m): 7:28am On Dec 29, 2014
red101:

this is completely ridiculous. Eyo festival is an indigenous Lagos celebration. yorubas from other states don't even celebrate it.
should lagos now start funding osun festival too? this reeks of entitlement.

to be honest, a lot of those yoruba politicians probably bought their posts with money or influence. there are enough rich igbos in lagos to be able to socialize and buy influence with politicians with their cash too. posts aren't dashed to people in Nigeria.
they don't even understand what politics is all about.

@post aren't dashed to people in Nigeria: This is the very problem I have with this groups demands. If you want political relevance in Lagos, why go about making threats when you can simply strategize and work towards it. How about making APGA more active in Lagos? If the APC or PDP won't give you an Igbo candidate, why not present a candidate on APGA platform? Entitlement mentality like this can be so annoying. If you want something, then work hard at getting it.
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by ochon: 7:28am On Dec 29, 2014
This thread is a clear-cut example that ONE NIGERIA is a farce. The Civil War's always been about the OIL and NOT unity. I blame Luggard for keeping all of us in this unholy matrimony. It's clear we don't belong together as one. There's a deep-seated hatred amongst each tribes. No love for one another. Inter-tribal killings are rampant. Employment is tribe-based. Admission into Unis is Tribe-based. Even amongst same tribe, there's clan-like tribalism. It's just too sickening. Why can't we go our separate ways, because ONE NIGERIA is a farce? We yap about being a country and yet some people are not allowed to contest for certain positions because they don't belong to a tribe. What's the need of staying together as ONE when I'm not seen as an eligible contestant simply because I'm from another tribe? The greatest mistake ever made is this unholy wedlock called Nigeria. See the hate in people's heart yet they scream ONE NIGERIA. Clowns.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Malawian(m): 7:54am On Dec 29, 2014
0merta:

Baba e!
your fada left yansh.
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by ogaofficer(m): 7:57am On Dec 29, 2014
sukkot:
lmao ogaofficer make you write ya will before the marriage ceremony. me i done talk my own sha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
good morning, lolz.
Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by huptin(m): 7:58am On Dec 29, 2014
owobokiri:

. Obasanjo stole ijaw peoples oil and arrogated it to Ondo and since then you guys have ben running your loquacious mouth. Rivers is in ss? That makes the igbo oil producing communities in rivers states non igbos? ? Oil produced in one igbo speaking community in Rivers state alone is bigger than what you stole from the ijaw in ondo. . Face the truth: your fatherrs killed 3 million to maintain this sorry union. They wrote the constitution that gave them undiluted access to other peoples resources by empowering every Nigerian to reside and participate economicaly and politically in every part of the country. It is all good with me in as much as your jealousy and tribalism never becloud your reasoning when I start making some bold gains in your backyard.

If you like revise history as you wish, the truth is Ondo produces more oil than the whole of south east, whether the people of rivers are igbos or not is not my business, I have heard Amaechi deny being Igbo before but like i said its none of my business.
If your states are viable enough people will also be claiming them, I am just amused at the way you people are dying for Lagos, Lagos the state of my fathers is now like eldorado to people from the east..... wow thats very amusing

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group In Lagos Writes Fashola, Complains About Marginalisation by Neplusultra(f): 8:02am On Dec 29, 2014
ogaofficer:
That's rude of you girl, it dosen't speak well of NDIGBO. You jst proved to me what desola and koro have been saying about your tribe go and work on your character. . . .peace
Pffffttttt! Stale! Am a woman not a girl for ur info! U nid d change more! undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (36) (Reply)

Oshiomhole And Okorocha Avoid Each Other At APC Rally In Akwa Ibom. Photos / MASSOB Urges UN To Recognise State Of Biafra / Photos Of Danjuma Goje And His New Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.