Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

How My Friendship With Her Ended Because Of N500 - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Friendship With Her Ended Because Of N500 (27147 Views)

She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. / Should I Cut Off My Friendship With Her?? / I am no longer confused,I will break off my friendship with her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Friendship With Her Ended Because Of N500 by 100Cents: 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
AfricanApple:
seriously both of you are kids. no offense

Okay, one of those tales by moonlight stories.
Re: How My Friendship With Her Ended Because Of N500 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
ok, by any chance did you attend the same Adult continuing education center with PEJ? Thanks in advance. Mr OP
Re: How My Friendship With Her Ended Because Of N500 by ceaserian(m): 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
yinmu abeg free the clown joor!!!
Re: How My Friendship With Her Ended Because Of N500 by Marineremmanson(m): 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
donjerz:
Hello nairalanders, i just feel like sharing with you how a Girl who used to be my close friend at my new place of resident suddenly turn to a BIG time enemy because of N500.

It all started when i moved to my new resident. I had no female friend till i met her. I was d first 2 talk to her (Though she do like stirring at me badly b4 now) and sense she already had a crush on me.

We became friends and i do visit her when am off work or lonely in my room. We started talking dirty and she like always wanna know if i had a girlfriend (always bleep her once she ask me). I ask her to give me her number buh she said ''she has no cellphone'' and ask me if i could buy her one. I do buy her food because she always tell me she hungry all d time. She do ask me help and favour rapidly.

One day, she branched at my place and show me BB Z10 phone that she bought newly and ask me 2 subcribe it for her. I was so surprise. I told her i dont have. ; She was so angry and sad buh later gave me her new number. In d evening of that day, she ping me on whatsapp and later ask 4 card after some line of chats but i told her its already too late and i can't go out. After some few days, we wer chating on a cold evening, and she ask me for N500 of which i told her i will give her wen she pass by my place 2 work in d morning. Unfortunately, i received a call and i travelled dat morning. I drop a msg on her whatsapp dat i'm not at home.

She flashed me severally in d car. When i got 2 my destination, i called her d next day and behold; she ask me ''Who is this''. I told her is me jerry, dont u have my number? She answered by ''hissing! Mctheeeeww'' and end d call. I could'nt believe myself. I called back and i had a Guy voice saying ''she is my babe, dont call her again. She dont wanna talk u''. I was shocked and i end d call.
So, i return back home and i did'nt talk 2 her again. I acted as if i don't know her self. So, she notice i dont talk 2 her again. She was just wondering. She thought i wil come and ask her why she did dat 2 me on d phone d other day, buh i keep her in d silent room. She came looking 4 me at home buh i dont stay often, so my brother keep telling me dat she asked of me.

So, nairalanders, should i talk 2 her or keep her in d dark and leave her with her worries? Because i'm so afraid she may turn me 2 ATM Machine if given a chance again 2 b friend with me. Lol grin grin grin
guy u no dey smell danger pls run away and don't look back
Re: How My Friendship With Her Ended Because Of N500 by Oilandgas1(m): 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
Chei oooooo My shop rent will expire this month
Re: How My Friendship With Her Ended Because Of N500 by luvluvluv: 1:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
AfricanApple:

My tot exactly....

Op u couldn't fulfil a promise of jus N500 to a gal who live some steps away from u jus coz u had an unexpected call as u claimed?

This is a shame!
U & d gal should be flogged
Re: How My Friendship With Her Ended Because Of N500 by Jhayeahsam01(m): 1:06pm On Dec 28, 2014
if dr is notting like nairaland, won't u think urself.... some guys be like: pls how many times can i Bleep my wife a month...
Re: How My Friendship With Her Ended Because Of N500 by Humblenick: 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
lecturer11:
Jerry beta reconcile wit her and b a cheerful giver. Like ur very stingy.
Re: How My Friendship With Her Ended Because Of N500 by mpatu1: 1:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
BluePearls:

niqqa you just took the words right outta my mouth.
I don't understand why this niqqas can't appreciate free things of life, how you expect your motor to move if you no service am? How much is N500 kwanu? niqqa buy some flowers and find N1000 go give that babe sharply. ;fD
she be oracle??
Re: How My Friendship With Her Ended Because Of N500 by holysainbj(m): 1:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
Harness ur talent cool
U can tel story eh!
Re: How My Friendship With Her Ended Because Of N500 by kelvinnn(m): 1:49pm On Dec 28, 2014
AfricanApple:
if it ws a guy that wrote this kind of post......the like button might not get up to this figure.....buh since a female is involved .....see dem.
Re: How My Friendship With Her Ended Because Of N500 by mike4zeal(m): 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2014
This don't happen where I came frm. Just passing sha n pretend not to notice dis trend.
Re: How My Friendship With Her Ended Because Of N500 by AfricanApple(f): 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2014
kelvinnn:

if it ws a guy that wrote this kind of post......the like button might not get up to this figure.....buh since a female is involved .....see dem.
how many likes do I have grin cos I didn't even notice
Re: How My Friendship With Her Ended Because Of N500 by AfricanApple(f): 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
jboy73:
Yeye guy... U d fvck her for free since, common 500h u no fit afford.

Op... You're not feet to have a pennis sad

Cut it off!
shocked haba dude, small small na

1 Like

Re: How My Friendship With Her Ended Because Of N500 by IamDejman(m): 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2014
Coldfeet:
and I dey shame for you say you believe that yarn! Mtwweeez.
I guess u must be in that girl category grin
Re: How My Friendship With Her Ended Because Of N500 by IamDejman(m): 2:52pm On Dec 28, 2014
tunapawizzy:

maybe e no bleep her well
Possible, bros Jerry, u do am well?
Re: How My Friendship With Her Ended Because Of N500 by Flygerian1(m): 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
Interestin
Re: How My Friendship With Her Ended Because Of N500 by 49cents(m): 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
AfricanApple:
ahahahahahahaha, lmao grin my hand no dey o, biko. I was not here grin

scared of being barred right? grin

really its a puerile thread
Re: How My Friendship With Her Ended Because Of N500 by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
donjerz:
Hello nairalanders, i just feel like sharing with you how a Girl who used to be my close friend at my new place of resident suddenly turn to a BIG time enemy because of N500.

It all started when i moved to my new resident. I had no female friend till i met her. I was d first 2 talk to her (Though she do like stirring at me badly b4 now) and sense she already had a crush on me.

We became friends and i do visit her when am off work or lonely in my room. We started talking dirty and she like always wanna know if i had a girlfriend (always bleep her once she ask me). I ask her to give me her number buh she said ''she has no cellphone'' and ask me if i could buy her one. I do buy her food because she always tell me she hungry all d time. She do ask me help and favour rapidly.

One day, she branched at my place and show me BB Z10 phone that she bought newly and ask me 2 subcribe it for her. I was so surprise. I told her i dont have. ; She was so angry and sad buh later gave me her new number. In d evening of that day, she ping me on whatsapp and later ask 4 card after some line of chats but i told her its already too late and i can't go out. After some few days, we wer chating on a cold evening, and she ask me for N500 of which i told her i will give her wen she pass by my place 2 work in d morning. Unfortunately, i received a call and i travelled dat morning. I drop a msg on her whatsapp dat i'm not at home.

She flashed me severally in d car. When i got 2 my destination, i called her d next day and behold; she ask me ''Who is this''. I told her is me jerry, dont u have my number? She answered by ''hissing! Mctheeeeww'' and end d call. I could'nt believe myself. I called back and i had a Guy voice saying ''she is my babe, dont call her again. She dont wanna talk u''. I was shocked and i end d call.
So, i return back home and i did'nt talk 2 her again. I acted as if i don't know her self. So, she notice i dont talk 2 her again. She was just wondering. She thought i wil come and ask her why she did dat 2 me on d phone d other day, buh i keep her in d silent room. She came looking 4 me at home buh i dont stay often, so my brother keep telling me dat she asked of me.

So, nairalanders, should i talk 2 her or keep her in d dark and leave her with her worries? Because i'm so afraid she may turn me 2 ATM Machine if given a chance again 2 b friend with me. Lol grin grin grin

Ooookkkkaaaaayyy.............how old are the both of you again?
Re: How My Friendship With Her Ended Because Of N500 by AfricanApple(f): 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
49cents:

scared of being barred right? grin

really its a puerile thread
ah, my brother I like viewing and commenting like this grin

I don't even know who to blame
Re: How My Friendship With Her Ended Because Of N500 by Nmeri17: 5:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
jboy73:
Yeye guy... U d fvck her for free since, common 500h u no fit afford.

Op... You're not feet to have a pennis sad

Cut it off!

grin grin
Re: How My Friendship With Her Ended Because Of N500 by AreaFada2: 5:57pm On Dec 28, 2014
AfricanApple:

Nna, in fact kids raised to the power of 1 billion.

You don bleep her, wetin you dey find again? You wan marry her? If so nor be we be her parents to ask for her hand.

So OP, e nor occur to you say you don already turn ATM spitting out dollars, Pounds, Naira & Euro longest time?

You have been such a reliable ATM (no technical issues) such that you refused her once, she went mad. Wow!

Try to convert to hard currency how much you don spend on her.

Na now you wan stop?

Ol' boy when you dey pound the thing dey moan, you nor ask us how hard to hit am o. cheesy grin

Pele, ndo.
Re: How My Friendship With Her Ended Because Of N500 by nattyGENT: 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
IamDejman:
shocked
Jesus...u bleeped her nd she's forming. Some gals no get shame o shocked
nija girls no get yo time oooo. Anywhere, anytime & anyhow... Bleeping is just like holding their hand. Just sign in when such opportunity presents itself.
Re: How My Friendship With Her Ended Because Of N500 by 49cents(m): 8:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
AfricanApple:
ah, my brother I like viewing and commenting like this grin

I don't even know who to blame

Choi see brother zoning! 'D

By now the kids must have gotten the answer now
Re: How My Friendship With Her Ended Because Of N500 by Edigrows: 11:11pm On Dec 28, 2014
chei. all dis kind thread sef, I Don taya
Re: How My Friendship With Her Ended Because Of N500 by castruccio(m): 2:46am On Dec 29, 2014
donjerz:

Nwa Nna !!! Kay ife le kwu? You don enter arm robber motor you no wan put fuel abi? Haba Mallam angry
Re: How My Friendship With Her Ended Because Of N500 by Curvinus(m): 5:10am On Dec 29, 2014
you don't want to be her meal ticket, you don't want to be her provider, but you 'always bleep her when she asks.' No be yeye de worry you? Abeg grow some balls and man up to responsibllities or you try jerking off alone you misogynist little prick.
Re: How My Friendship With Her Ended Because Of N500 by emmabest2000(m): 6:02am On Dec 29, 2014
iceberylin:
Jerry cheesy

People still dh answer this name undecided
JerryCan ... grin

1 Like

Re: How My Friendship With Her Ended Because Of N500 by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 29, 2014
iceberylin:
Jerry cheesy

People still dh answer this name undecided
shut up mahn,,dats ma name too and d ladies love it

Now wats urs?!
Re: How My Friendship With Her Ended Because Of N500 by donjerz(m): 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
RedBenson:

Seems the Op lost his sense of past tense(hood) and past participle(hood) alike. Lol.
No, u don't hv any good thing 2 say? I Was in hurry wen i was typing it..#
Re: How My Friendship With Her Ended Because Of N500 by donjerz(m): 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
Omotolu:
...move on without her-she is a bedbug...
thanks! cheesy
Re: How My Friendship With Her Ended Because Of N500 by donjerz(m): 10:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
Marineremmanson:
guy u no dey smell danger pls run away and don't look back
Thanks! I don run self...lol cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kogi Girls Are Beautiful (PICTURES) / Have You Ever Experience Love At First Sight? / Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.