Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch (48290 Views)

Jennifer Obayuwana Shows Off Boobs In New Photo. / Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) / D'banj's Ex Gf Jennifer Obayuwana Is Engaged! Check Out Her Bling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 29, 2014
kevoh:

That's enough info bro, thanks. May all our hustles(not vices) be richly rewarded according to how we say it, feel it and strive towards it.
amen!
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by StevinMorgan(m): 6:43am On Dec 29, 2014
dtruthis:
n tells when one d owner go die

hehehe grin
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:50am On Dec 29, 2014
runzlord:
hello! Her dad paid my mom fees in the university, the money is still there besides the watch is cheap. Do u have a shoe that cost up to 5k? Do u knw hw many begging children it will feed in obanlende? Lets be real 4 once.
u ryt man, but 7m 4 just watch It's not worth it bro.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by bonechamberlain(m): 8:10am On Dec 29, 2014
runzlord:
real funny! angry what is the price of the most expensive item youve bought
I shouldn't be revealing my most expensive item to a stranger undecided
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 29, 2014
BeeBeeOoh:
it is, when u get to a certain level in lyf ur standard changes. Just like u are nw, there are somethings u cant wear again, cos the are non quality and cheap, same to them. Just pray you will be rich enough to buy x2 of that. Simple.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 29, 2014
bonechamberlain:
I shouldn't be revealing my most expensive item to a stranger undecided
but she just revealed that expensive item to strangers which include you.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 8:21am On Dec 29, 2014
vizkiz:
Apart from the price tag, can someone tell me the difference between that watch and my 5 thousand naira cheap watch

Mehn...that cash is enough to open a watch slot sad
even 5k too much, my N350 watch fit do beta pas hers
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 29, 2014
realglob:

Looks like Jennifer Obayuwana’s dad will do everything possible to make sure his daughter doesn’t miss the Kokomaster one bit. It’s Christmas and she’s got a lot of cash to get herself all she wanted and even more. The babe, whose dad is a billionaire, just bought a N7m Watch and she’s showing off. #money

Source: www.realglob.com
http://www.realglob.com/10926/jennifer-obayuwana-buys-a-n7m-wrist-watch/

http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2014/12/living-life-jennifer-obayuwana-acquires.html?m=1
Foolish Nigerian where post like this are very popular..speak to a Russian about this and tell em,hey did you know that Dbanj ex girl just gat a watch for 7million!!then he is gonna say;;;really?What kinda work do she do.what kinda work does the dad do..them i bet her salary could be 50-million to get just a wrist watch of 7-million.well they analyse it and know it freaking impossible..But come to our Nigeria.Stupid country with the dumbest people ever..[DID YOU KNOW Dbanj's ex got a watch for 7-million Naira.And he says"WOW really??Do you know how much dbanj has?,that guy even has a private Jet.Infact...............complete it..All my post on Nigerians don't learn..its you people that cause what is happening to you,i just wish all Nigerians will travel out for 5-years and get back..we see changes.believing shit
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by DaBullIT(m): 9:28am On Dec 29, 2014
vizkiz:
Apart from the price tag, can someone tell me the difference between that watch and my 5 thousand naira cheap watch

Mehn...that cash is enough to open a watch slot sad

5 thousand naira cheap watch ? When boys were hustling to buy aboki's Nike digital watch for 500 ? grin
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Adelivinggreat(m): 10:03am On Dec 29, 2014
[quote author=runzlord post=29292709] the truth is if u knew her and u asked her, she would give you.[/quoteIndeed. The only unfortunate thing is that I don't know her. Maybe when I get to meet her I must have already pay my fees
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by bonechamberlain(m): 10:19am On Dec 29, 2014
runzlord:
but she just revealed that expensive item to strangers which include you.
if that's the way she decides to live her life, good for her. I choose how I want to live mine. gratias
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Adelivinggreat(m): 10:24am On Dec 29, 2014
runzlord:
the truth is if u knew her and u asked her, she would give you.
Indeed. The only unfortunate thing is that I don't know her. Maybe when I get to meet her I must have already paid my fees
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by tripple1: 10:32am On Dec 29, 2014
kenp20:
waste of money
waste of moni indeed
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 29, 2014
Adelivinggreat:
Indeed. The only unfortunate thing is that I don't know her. Maybe when I get to meet her I must have already paid my fees
thank you.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 29, 2014
bonechamberlain:
if that's the way she decides to live her life, good for her. I choose how I want to live mine. gratias
it does nt matter, if u really have something expensive u wont feel embarassed to talk about it.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by tripple1: 10:45am On Dec 29, 2014
grin grin
BeeBeeOoh:
may b d watch go dey notice her any tym she wan b a victim of any incident....rubbish
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:50am On Dec 29, 2014
tripple1:
grin ;Dmay b d watch go dey notice her any tym she wan b a victim of any incident....rubbish
u might b ryt, d watch fit even tell her wetin dey nack 4 heaven sef.. U funny atelsu grin grin
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 29, 2014
runzlord:
smh for u
keep shaking your empty big head till it falls off. mtcheeeew.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
Kindycute:
keep shaking your empty big head till it falls off. mtcheeeew.
keep hating and remain poor.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by 9inches(m): 1:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
runzlord:
mtcheew
Early in the morning..Yu be winch?
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
9inches:

Early in the morning..Yu be winch?
its past 1. Only winch dont knw the time. Cos they will just be waking up after a long nite
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by 9inches(m): 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
runzlord:
its past 1. Only winch dont knw the time. Cos they will just be waking up after a long nite
Though I am in a different timezone, your post says 5:55am Nigerian time which is still early even where I am.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
9inches:

Though I am in a different timezone, your post says 5:55am Nigerian time which is still early even where I am.
just stop hating the lady.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by bonechamberlain(m): 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
runzlord:
it does nt matter, if u really have something expensive u wont feel embarassed to talk about it.
u are very funny, I am not interested in unnecessary show of wealth.... my privacy is as important as destroying book haram.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by 9inches(m): 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
runzlord:
just stop hating the lady.
It wasn't hate. I was saying what I observed, kalas.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Gabyiez32(m): 5:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
STORY FOR THE gods......N7m wrist watch
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
bonechamberlain:
u are very funny, I am not interested in unnecessary show of wealth.... my privacy is as important as destroying book haram.
lame n|gga, real lame.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by bonechamberlain(m): 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
runzlord:
lame n|gga, real lame.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by bonechamberlain(m): 5:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
runzlord:
lame n|gga, real lame.
wats the essence of the lame thing u wrote, its either u re not matured or u re a semi illiterate that can't distinguish between making constructive statement, sticking to the issue at hand and using abusive words. sorry
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
xtervaganza:
It's a sign of poverty or smallmanism that will make anybody here criticise someone for buying what they can afford.

I'm sire you all realise you're more vain than these people? The op reason you haven't bought that kind of wristwatch is because you don't have the money yet.

Like you earn 150k salary and you blew 140k on samsung galaxy note 4 and you think it's ok. But this lady bought a wristwatch for just 7 million naira out of the billion she has access to
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by homesteady(m): 8:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
For a while now, I've been considering on buying a watch, because I've never bought a watch in my life(I'm not the watch kind of person)
So I told myself that in future, I'll buy a watch of nothing less than 2 million naira and I was happy with myself! Then I started to analyse how silly my decision was! My Mind was even feeling guilty for having such a thought!
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by furlarmmy: 6:35pm On Dec 31, 2014
runzlord:
it is, when u get to a certain level in lyf ur standard changes. Just like u are nw, there are somethings u cant wear again, cos the are non quality and cheap, same to them. Just pray you will be rich enough to buy x2 of that. Simple.

Don't mind them Josh

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Releases New Photos / Bolanle Ninolowo Reconciles With His Ex-Wife (Photos) / Bbnaija’s Kiddwaya Hospitalized - Full Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.