Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch (48289 Views)

Jennifer Obayuwana Shows Off Boobs In New Photo. / Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) / D'banj's Ex Gf Jennifer Obayuwana Is Engaged! Check Out Her Bling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Milly02(m): 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
The watch fit tell wen jesus dey come ni?
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Mutaino7(m): 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
Do you know its not jangilova
epo motor? it is JINGLE OVER
LIKE A MOTOR!! I bet you didn't
know. Don't be shy, I didn't
know either until now I am
sure 99.9% of adults that grew
up in Nigeria dont know that
the nursery rhyme "sandalili
sandalili" is actually "standard
living standard living". The
song in church saying " o
singo singo, praise the Lord", is
actually " o singers sing on and
praise the Lord". I know you
are singing it now again,
smiles ***Confess.! are you
guilty?

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by dipopooo(m): 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
Nigerians ar very poor indeed. Ordinary wrist watch 7mila. I will use 7m to buy correct 5 cars
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by kevoh(m): 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
Mother nature/luck, make me as wealthy as this Jennifer's father. smiley
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Truckpusher(m): 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
Lilamartedi:
Hoekay
Space booking is a crime punishable by 3x3 dirty slap every 12 hrs of everyday. tongue
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by mankan2k7(m): 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
I hope this watch will tell u when u will leave this sinful world
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Tomtoxic: 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
stop hating bcuz even if u bought a watch of 2500 u cud have as we'll bought d 1 of 250 and give d change to beggars

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by stepo707: 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
cheesy Hilarious comments
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by bryan1991: 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
Home girl keep it up.....even Michael Jackson handglove worth 900,000 dollars.......
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Daslim180(m): 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
Hw does this help d poor Nigerians #reason
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Ilekeh(f): 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
May the gods forbid the day someone will identify me as "Ex-girlfriend" to so and so on a magazine/newspaper. My name is ____________, and don't you forkeen forget it.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by onadana: 1:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
crazysaint:
Shey this watch go do every house chores for her. Total rubbish, i belv there are poor people living around her, instead of using the money to help those in need and recieve endless blessings she waste for just nothing... What the big different me wearing N700 wristwatch and that of hers
cool
crazysaint:
Shey this watch go do every house chores for her. Total rubbish, i belv there are poor people living around her, instead of using the money to help those in need and recieve endless blessings she waste for just nothing... What the big different me wearing N700 wristwatch and that of hers

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS TO HAVE MONEY...7M to this people is 1k to you....

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by udyheart01(m): 1:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
vizkiz:
Apart from the price tag, can someone tell me the difference between that watch and my 5 thousand naira cheap watch
Yours Is Expensive Too... E Fit Buy Two Chicken

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
Money Miss Road...
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by bellenana(f): 1:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
whenever i want to have a good laugh i come to nairaland.you guys are so hilarious.my first time commenting kiss

2 Likes

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by synergycom19: 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2014
Everybody uses Igbo glris and Dump them,they most certainly the most Guilable women in Nigeria
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:
Am sorry my fellow country people..IS THE WATCH CAPABLE OF TURNING BACK THE HANDS OF TIME? undecided undecided
grin grin
xtervaganza:
It's a sign of poverty or smallmanism that will make anybody here criticise someone for buying what they can afford.
I'm sire you all realise you're more vain than these people? The op reason you haven't bought that kind of wristwatch is because you don't have the money yet.
Like you earn 150k salary and you blew 140k on samsung galaxy note 4 and you think it's ok. But this lady bought a wristwatch for just 7 million naira out of the billion she has access to
a million likes for this post

Truth be told! Many of u saying blah blah blah will even spend more on dx kinda things if u have access to hundreds of billions.
Don't say she's insensitive cos there r lots of poor peeps around her. Are u close to her? Do u have an idea of her personal life? Do u knw dt there could b hundreds of persons on her payroll monthly?? And u also knw dt u definitely can't help everybody. No matter hw hard u try

Some persons actually spend a lot on charity. Dey spend millions every month on charity and stl have plenty millions to enjoy
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Mbkite(m): 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2014
Can d watch help me cook my indomie, am hungry?
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2014
bellenana:
whenever i want to have a good laugh i come to nairaland.you guys are so hilarious.my first time commenting kiss
welcome o smiley grin
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Truckpusher(m): 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ilekeh:
May the gods forbid the day someone will identify me as "Ex-girlfriend" to so and so on a magazine/newspaper. My name is ____________, and don't you forkeen forget it.
This is what I call classic case of lamentation of a jilted girl grin
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by championeh(m): 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
Can it tell us the location of BH?
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Pajames4all: 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2014
Hmmmm money miss road
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by vizkiz: 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2014
udyheart01:

Yours Is Expensive Too... E Fit Buy Two Chicken

expensive you say?? You know how much them dey sell original gold/diamond watch? grin
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Adelivinggreat(m): 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2014
Person the buy N7m watch where me de find 50k to pay my fees
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by seangy4konji: 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
It's ur bar.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by osholuamhe: 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
All of una sef. Una no know say such things na investment? In another two years time she fit sell am for double that price. Or she even fit use am as collateral to collect loan for a good business. Eni to lowo, lo lowo. You are here taking panadol for another man's headache.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Morhziez(m): 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
[color=#000099]Am less concerned... Can the watch foresee If yes abeg is it Buhari or Goodluck[?? /color]
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by mencade4: 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2014
i use this watch when i was in primary 1.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2014
You picked a watch from your father's shop and you are taking about rewarding yourself? If father didn't own polo, would you have done that?
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by justi4jesu(f): 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:
Am sorry my fellow country people..IS THE WATCH CAPABLE OF TURNING BACK THE HANDS OF TIME? undecided undecided

I guess so, hold on make i ask madam Jennifer wey get the watch cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Wizkid Took Another Man's Girlfriend In Front Of The Boyfriend -Twitter User / Funke Akindele Releases New Photos / Bolanle Ninolowo Reconciles With His Ex-Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.