Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,083 members, 7,835,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch (48286 Views)

Jennifer Obayuwana Shows Off Boobs In New Photo. / Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) / D'banj's Ex Gf Jennifer Obayuwana Is Engaged! Check Out Her Bling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by jbaby265(f): 1:49pm On Dec 28, 2014
Penboy:
She might pass pass beside me and i won't even notice she's wearing a 7m naira watch.

exactly...
she is insignificant as her watch..mtchwww
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Bolade005: 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2014
Don't come here and tell us you are not hating. If you can afford it, GET it.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by andyanders: 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ugly bit-ch.Money miss road.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Holuwathoby(m): 1:51pm On Dec 28, 2014
does that guarantee she will make heaven? sad
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by justi4jesu(f): 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
andyanders:
Ugly bit-ch.Money miss road.

Relax cheesy cheesy
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by kennyjodeci(m): 1:54pm On Dec 28, 2014
And na notification of this useless thread wey enter front page wake me up from sleep wey I dey sleep, seun my bbrother I'm sorry bro, I'm taking off nairaland app from my iPhone6 now, I don't want again

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by mormonj: 1:54pm On Dec 28, 2014
As long as this watch wrist watch will take her to Heaven. I will say carry on till Jesus Christ comes.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by 9inches(m): 1:55pm On Dec 28, 2014
Did it make her look beautiful? Ah ah, don't think so. cry Looks 3000naira on her.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Lakayanah: 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
Hope it has second hand value at this rate she will be broke soon and needs something to fall back on.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by texalux(m): 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
If the watch can vote in 2015 above all if it can rig election, without that its useless.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by akinshivic(m): 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
Hmn !!! #7m wrist watch....hope it tells us when this world is coming to an end
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 28, 2014
Holuwathoby:
does that guarantee she will make heaven? sad
does been a nairalander guarantee heaven? Or was Jesus a nairalander?

Stop d hating jare.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by oseo1(m): 2:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
Her dad owns polo so technically she didn't buy it lol
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by akereconfi: 2:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
BeeBeeOoh:
Since the watch no fit tell the time wey rapture go take, it's as useless as "P" in Pneumonia.. angry angry angry

If you have money, I mean money, that amount she spent on that watch is chicken change.
Am not saying I have that amount to spend on a watch but I have seen guys rolling like that
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
so make we come dey cry say she buy wristwatch? e go fit tell time wey Jesus go take come? smh
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2014
NawA o. I just need 1/3 of that money to complete my masters
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by publicenemy(m): 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2014
BeeBeeOoh:
Since the watch no fit tell the time wey rapture go take, it's as useless as "P" in Pneumonia.. angry angry angry

*modified*
I never believed dis my comment could gather so much likes & share. Thanks guys, I so much
Appreciate smiley

Abeg... Them dey sell the likes and shares?
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2014
akereconfi:

If you have money, I mean money, that amount she spent on that watch is chicken change.
Am not saying I have that amount to spend on a watch but I have seen guys rolling like that
I know, but do u know how many pepul u will feed wit dat amount, do u know dat 7m can train sumbody 2 university level. If I hav d money I won't b dat useless 2 spent such amount on just a mere watch.. Shalom
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2014
The watch is less than 60, 000usd.

Its actually cheap for the rich guys.
I know someone that spent 100k usd on designer clothes and shoes.

Everybody get him balling level. Pray to God to broadennyour cpast.

Personally, I can buy a 7m naira watch but I cannspend that money on flexing if Im super rich.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2014
publicenemy:

Abeg... Them dey sell the likes and shares?
apparently not. Do u hav any problem wit dat
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by tonte(m): 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2014
StevinMorgan:
No be the same time we the see she go see for the watch or abi she fit see the time Jesus go come.? Its not a poor mans mentality but some time this things don't really matter, Waste of cash

i will buy it if the watch can
iron my clothes and it must have tv and dstv with generator grin

How doesn't it matter...as long as these watches are to be sold...they are to be bought...everyone deserves the luxury as long as you don't have to be a criminal to afford it

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2014
BeeBeeOoh:
I know, but do u know how many pepul u will feed wit dat amount, do u know dat 7m can train sumbody 2 university level. If I hav d money I won't b dat useless 2 spent such amount on just a mere watch.. Shalom

Dont judge these rivh folks till u make the kinda money they have. Alot of them are more generous than you think and some are also stingy. Everyone has got to give themselves a treat every now and then

3 Likes

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by akereconfi: 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2014
BeeBeeOoh:

Ikr
Peace ✌

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by townng(m): 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2014
can the watch tell Nigerians who will win and become President of Nigeria in 2015?
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by jungleluv(m): 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2014
realglob:

Looks like Jennifer Obayuwana’s dad will do everything possible to make sure his daughter doesn’t miss the Kokomaster one bit. It’s Christmas and she’s got a lot of cash to get herself all she wanted and even more. The babe, whose dad is a billionaire, just bought a N7m Watch and she’s showing off. #money

Source: www.realglob.com
http://www.realglob.com/10926/jennifer-obayuwana-buys-a-n7m-wrist-watch/

http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2014/12/living-life-jennifer-obayuwana-acquires.html?m=1
MADNESS OF THE HIGHEST ORDER ONI GBESE
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by stayblack: 2:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
monkey.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by closearms(m): 2:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
even the producer of such rubissh don't were such . I wonder when we would learn to use only what is necessary to us . and not extravaganza.. and very sure the production cost of such wristwatch is not up to 3% of the sold cost ... vanity upon vanity....
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
7.................... Milla? That watch no diff frm #250 watch frm malla na
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by lolababe331e: 2:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
Tomtoxic:
stop hating bcuz even if u bought a watch of 2500 u cud have as we'll bought d 1 of 250 and give d change to beggars

Thank you, so many hypocrites here. When they buy clothes or cars, why don't they go for the cheaper option and donate the rest to beggars
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by publicenemy(m): 2:17pm On Dec 28, 2014
BeeBeeOoh:
apparently not. Do u hav any problem wit dat

Nah i dont....

You made a good comment....you dont have to thank people for nodding their head.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by coolluk(m): 2:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
MizMyColi:
This looks so ordinary
No Waow factor

What a waste of funds.

Were u expecting d watch to b doing press up?
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Ilekeh(f): 2:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
Truckpusher:
This is what I call classic case of lamentation of a jilted girl grin

How is that lamention.

Identity is a big thing in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Wizkid Took Another Man's Girlfriend In Front Of The Boyfriend -Twitter User / Funke Akindele Releases New Photos / Bolanle Ninolowo Reconciles With His Ex-Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.