Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch (48287 Views)

Jennifer Obayuwana Shows Off Boobs In New Photo. / Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) / D'banj's Ex Gf Jennifer Obayuwana Is Engaged! Check Out Her Bling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Ziggyzito(m): 2:22am On Dec 29, 2014
runzlord:
she never dated dbanj!
you know this cos you are?
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Nobody: 4:57am On Dec 29, 2014
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Nobody: 5:06am On Dec 29, 2014
xtervaganza:
It's a sign of poverty or smallmanism that will make anybody here criticise someone for buying what they can afford.

I'm sire you all realise you're more vain than these people? The op reason you haven't bought that kind of wristwatch is because you don't have the money yet.

Like you earn 150k salary and you blew 140k on samsung galaxy note 4 and you think it's ok. But this lady bought a wristwatch for just 7 million naira out of the billion she has access to
thank you, God bless you! You will be rich, amen.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Nobody: 5:11am On Dec 29, 2014
Penboy:
She might pass pass beside me and i won't even notice she's wearing a 7m naira watch.
because you would give someone you galaxy note 4, and the person wont figure out its a phone, what do u call the person? Bush!
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Nobody: 5:12am On Dec 29, 2014
fatdon2:
vanity upon vanity
do you ever plan to be rich in life
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Nobody: 5:13am On Dec 29, 2014
Milly02:
The watch fit tell wen jesus dey come ni?
no! At least it can tell that you are poor!
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Nobody: 5:18am On Dec 29, 2014
dipopooo:
Nigerians ar very poor indeed. Ordinary wrist watch 7mila. I will use 7m to buy correct 5 cars
i think your lost
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Nobody: 5:20am On Dec 29, 2014
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Nobody: 5:23am On Dec 29, 2014
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Nobody: 5:25am On Dec 29, 2014
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Nobody: 5:28am On Dec 29, 2014
Amefrica:
Money Miss Road...
no! Never!
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Nobody: 5:29am On Dec 29, 2014
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Nobody: 5:31am On Dec 29, 2014
Mbkite:
Can d watch help me cook my indomie, am hungry?
thank God you knw ure hungry!
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by kevoh(m): 5:33am On Dec 29, 2014
runzlord:
if you knw where this man is coming from, beta work hard! He formally used to wite letters with candle light
You seem to have a vast knowledge of his biography, so how did he acquire his wealth? I am less interested in letters and candles. By the way, the phrase ''work hard'' is vague. A bricklayer works hard, Alhaji Dangote works hard too. Same work motivation, different account balance.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Nobody: 5:34am On Dec 29, 2014
Pajames4all:
Hmmmm money miss road
never! Na u miss road
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Nobody: 5:38am On Dec 29, 2014
Adelivinggreat:
Person the buy N7m watch where me de find 50k to pay my fees
the truth is if u knew her and u asked her, she would give you.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Nobody: 5:40am On Dec 29, 2014
SwagForce1:
You picked a watch from your father's shop and you are taking about rewarding yourself? If father didn't own polo, would you have done that?
do u takes stuffs like that from your moms shop? How is the busniess sopose to move?
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Nobody: 5:51am On Dec 29, 2014
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Nobody: 5:52am On Dec 29, 2014
jbaby265:

exactly...
she is insignificant as her watch..mtchwww
watch ur tounge! She is significant, very significant. Very very
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Nobody: 5:53am On Dec 29, 2014
andyanders:
Ugly bit-ch.Money miss road.
na you miss road because she is a beatifull young lady
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Nobody: 5:54am On Dec 29, 2014
mormonj:
As long as this watch wrist watch will take her to Heaven. I will say carry on till Jesus Christ comes.
for christ sake the watch is fuc.king cheap
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 29, 2014
9inches:
Did it make her look beautiful? Ah ah, don't think so. cry Looks 3000naira on her.
mtcheew
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Nobody: 5:56am On Dec 29, 2014
Lakayanah:
Hope it has second hand value at this rate she will be broke soon and needs something to fall back on.
her 5th generation cant be broke! Thats the buisness she runs, they sell luxury watches.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Nobody: 5:57am On Dec 29, 2014
akinshivic:
Hmn !!! #7m wrist watch....hope it tells us when this world is coming to an end
well it tell me u or ur generation would still be poor by then
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Nobody: 6:01am On Dec 29, 2014
oseo1:
Her dad owns polo so technically she didn't buy it lol
not only is her dad the onwer, she is her dad's right hand but u dont start a pawpaw business today and begin to eat the pawpaw urself. If ure hungry, you pay for it. U might nt physically pay but it means shortage to ur business.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 29, 2014
akereconfi:

If you have money, I mean money, that amount she spent on that watch is chicken change.
Am not saying I have that amount to spend on a watch but I have seen guys rolling like that
thank you. That watch is even cheap.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 29, 2014
Kindycute:
so make we come dey cry say she buy wristwatch? e go fit tell time wey Jesus go take come? smh
smh for u
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 29, 2014
preshuzpearl:
NawA o. I just need 1/3 of that money to complete my masters
God will provide only if u stop hating and admire her.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 29, 2014
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by kevoh(m): 6:14am On Dec 29, 2014
runzlord:
lets not say vast knowledge like i went to google him, im just opportuned to know him cos my mum works for him, and she was the one holding the candle. Many years ago b4 i was even given birth too. He owns polo! Polo is the only company that is autorised to import and sell luxury, ranging from pen to watch. One funny thing is that as everyone is here blabbing about the watch, i told my mom about it this morning, she smiled and said its cheap! Thats to tell u the sort of watches the sell! The have watch of 50 million!
That's enough info bro, thanks. May all our hustles(not vices) be richly rewarded according to how we say it, feel it and strive towards it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by kevoh(m): 6:19am On Dec 29, 2014
runzlord:
hello! Her dad paid my mom fees in the university, the money is still there besides the watch is cheap. Do u have a shoe that cost up to 5k? Do u knw hw many begging children it will feed in obanlende? Lets be real 4 once.

Bros don't talk much again. Many won't understand how it feels till they start having a taste of good money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 29, 2014
closearms:
even the producer of such rubissh don't were such . I wonder when we would learn to use only what is necessary to us . and not extravaganza.. and very sure the production cost of such wristwatch is not up to 3% of the sold cost ... vanity upon vanity....
oga shut up, u are saying pure rubish! Pure nonsese. The poduction of the watch cost up to 70% of the price. And to teach you sense, she sells those watches and she is nt the final consumer, so she is like a secondary producer, and she wears the watch so why wont the makers wear the watch? Do you think or ure just hating. Even pastors wear watches that cost more than that or are u going to say you knw more than sucessful pastors? So which one is vanity you are saying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Wizkid Took Another Man's Girlfriend In Front Of The Boyfriend -Twitter User / Funke Akindele Releases New Photos / Bolanle Ninolowo Reconciles With His Ex-Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.