Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch (48291 Views)

Jennifer Obayuwana Shows Off Boobs In New Photo. / Jennifer Obayuwana Flaunts Her Massive House(Photos) / D'banj's Ex Gf Jennifer Obayuwana Is Engaged! Check Out Her Bling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 31, 2014
furlarmmy:

Don't mind them Josh
grin
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Wisegeek01(m): 9:56am On Jan 02, 2015
StevinMorgan:
No be the same time we the see she go see for the watch or abi she fit see the time Jesus go come.? Its not a poor mans mentality but some time this things don't really matter, Waste of cash

i will buy it if the watch can
iron my clothes and it must have tv and dstv with generator grin

You be correkt guy . .. grin. But u forgot Wifi, it must have wifi, at least to cover your whole neighbourhood"
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Wisegeek01(m): 10:01am On Jan 02, 2015
babyfun:
Instead of giving back to the community by feeding the hungry and giving shelter to the homeless

They'll now come later that they want to become governors and president

Am not hating but it's total bullsh*t and waste of money to me

Even they know its total bulsh:t !! But the thing is the Rich will always want to oppress the poor, by showing off all these expensive stuff, "Now that's the real insecurity"
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Wisegeek01(m): 10:04am On Jan 02, 2015
realglob:

Looks like Jennifer Obayuwana’s dad will do everything possible to make sure his daughter doesn’t miss the Kokomaster one bit. It’s Christmas and she’s got a lot of cash to get herself all she wanted and even more. The babe, whose dad is a billionaire, just bought a N7m Watch and she’s showing off. #money

Source: www.realglob.com
http://www.realglob.com/10926/jennifer-obayuwana-buys-a-n7m-wrist-watch/

http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2014/12/living-life-jennifer-obayuwana-acquires.html?m=1

When she's not "Ben 10" grin
Smh for Her !
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by StevinMorgan(m): 5:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
Wisegeek01:

You be correkt guy . .. grin. But u forgot Wifi, it must have wifi, at least to cover your whole neighbourhood"

lol
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana Buys A N7m Wrist Watch by Liamm(m): 6:50am On Feb 15, 2015
Mutaino7:
Do you know its not jangilova
epo motor? it is JINGLE OVER
LIKE A MOTOR!! I bet you didn't
know. Don't be shy, I didn't
know either until now I am
sure 99.9% of adults that grew
up in Nigeria dont know that
the nursery rhyme "sandalili
sandalili" is actually "standard
living standard living". The
song in church saying " o
singo singo, praise the Lord", is
actually " o singers sing on and
praise the Lord". I know you
are singing it now again,
smiles ***Confess.! are you
guilty?
guilty as charged grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Wizkid Took Another Man's Girlfriend In Front Of The Boyfriend -Twitter User / Bolanle Ninolowo Reconciles With His Ex-Wife (Photos) / Bbnaija’s Kiddwaya Hospitalized - Full Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.