Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Embarrassed Yourself In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? Share Your Experiences - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Embarrassed Yourself In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? Share Your Experiences (9670 Views)

Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Sex? Share Your Awkward Experiences / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences / Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do In The Presence Of A Man [ladies Zone] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Embarrassed Yourself In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
Most guys prefer to embarrass themselves in the presence of the same gender than to embarrass themselves in the presence of the ladies. I'm pretty sure the ladies feel the same way

Lemme keep the ball rolling

Met this lady in my dept (a junior though). The pace at which we got into each other made people had the impression that we were already dating cos we were seen as couples, little did they know I didn't ask her out

**Fast Fwd**
We got into each other to the extent that I used to pass the night in her villa when it was too late to go to my villa. Though I never attempted to touch her. (guys make una no talk say I dull oooo. grin )

On this fateful day, I went to her villa and I was told she went out. I sat with her room mates and we started having a gist (they were my friends too).

**See how I embarrassed myself **
I jokingly told them I was cold and I wished she (their friend) was right beside me(I said that just to show to them that I was the rightful owner grin), little did I know I would mess up myself

Lo and behold, both of them laughed mockingly and outrightly said that even if their friend strips unclad in my presence, I would just be looking like a mor.on and that they can bet a million on that. Ehnnn !! Wtf !! (I mean who tells a guy such?)

I just laughed it out and left the villa as quickly as possible. I start imagining what they would have said behind me that prompted such an embarrassing statement

Guys/Ladies Pls Share Your Experiences If You Have Unconsciously Embarrassed Yourself In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Embarrassed Yourself In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? Share Your Experiences by barackodam: 6:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
Laughing time!!!!!!!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Embarrassed Yourself In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? Share Your Experiences by barackodam: 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
Buh seriously, tosin, you sef eFF up ooo, why would you be doing like that.

Hehehe, I can't stop laughing, shii happens in life sha

1 Like

Re: Embarrassed Yourself In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? Share Your Experiences by Janeify(f): 6:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
Never had any cool
Re: Embarrassed Yourself In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? Share Your Experiences by vizkiz: 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
Janeify:
Never had any cool

woah, nice...almost bought that lie undecided

Mine was last year...there was this chick who came over from PH to spend the weekend with me

***fast forward***

We were just outside together chilling with my house mates and pals then she came to me and sat on my laps(mehn,she's gat big yansh embarassed) few seconds later, my JT came alive and she notced its movement then she turned and said

"Gezz! Dude, don't tell me you wanna furck me right away" (she said that out load that my house mates could hear her)shocked

Mehn i felt kindda Embarrassed and speechless cuz i told one of those chicks staying in my house that she's just a cousin who came to spend the weekend angry (though i still did what was in my mind later that night tongue)

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Embarrassed Yourself In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? Share Your Experiences by englishmart(m): 6:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
big boys don't jonse
Re: Embarrassed Yourself In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? Share Your Experiences by chibwike(m): 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
typing...
Re: Embarrassed Yourself In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? Share Your Experiences by Janeify(f): 6:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
vizkiz:

nice...almost bought that lie undecided

grin

Is it expensive?
Re: Embarrassed Yourself In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
I farted. embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Embarrassed Yourself In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? Share Your Experiences by agarawu23(m): 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2014
Only broke dudes fall hands in front of there babe

At times I wonder how dis guy tosyne2much will be passing his exams n text in sch (that's if u r a student)

1 Like

Re: Embarrassed Yourself In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? Share Your Experiences by temmypotter(m): 6:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
During my jamb lesson,I was so clueless and naïve to the many kinesics,signals which ladies then used in trying to get my attention,I was quite the good kid,if it were that I noticed and refused 2 reciprocate their gestures,it would have been even better...but my very humble self was completely oblivious to all their moves, before I knew it..the popular gist around the jamb lesson was that I was impotent...I felt bothered little,coz I knew surely there ws no way I'd be incapable of reproduction, but where the problem came was when a certain girl stripped purposely in front of me and she was so gutted that these obscene act was in the presence of other girls like it were planned earlier!...and my trousers had no bulge in them,I had no erection!...there and then it was like an apocalypse of my supposed impotency...it became a thing of humiliation which left me with two choices : stay and actually do the needful,or resist temptation and leave....#I did not leave,,I fled!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Embarrassed Yourself In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
OK mine was in the lecture hall at school 300 we were having network analysis that morning and I was sitting close to one my course mate (girl) and anything she don't undastand she would whisper it to me and I would explain not knowing that the lecturer was watching us closely na so this man just ask me one very easy question.
LECTURER: Mcquine
ME: SIR (na so I stand up with tension )
LECTURER : express ohms law mathematically
ME: I=V/R , Where I is current, R is resistance and V is velocity. (instead of voltage )
the class burst out with laughter I still corrected myself them no gree o. the man insult me in the presence of the whole class and he said.
LECTURER: from now on his name is VELOCITY
na so the class begin they shout velocity!! I just Sidon with shame. as at then it was not funny at all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Embarrassed Yourself In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? Share Your Experiences by Claroo(m): 6:42pm On Dec 28, 2014
Op....Chai
Re: Embarrassed Yourself In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? Share Your Experiences by chibwike(m): 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
Re: Embarrassed Yourself In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? Share Your Experiences by ireneony(f): 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
One fateful day, I was going somewhere, I passed through some group of guys, and I was walking very fast..there was this guy that was trying to catch up with me and trying to call me but I refused to turn back. In my mind was like all this guys nor de tire. He finally caught up with me, and said to me "your money dropped and I have been trying to tell you about it".
Suddenly I felt embarrassed, sad like what the f#$k....someone is trying to help me am here forming thinking he wants to toast me. I collected the money and thank him, then he left.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Embarrassed Yourself In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? Share Your Experiences by Ezibless: 6:45pm On Dec 28, 2014
Hmmmmm

lemme thinking...

Still thinking......

79% loading......

99%......

NOTHING CAME UP!!! embarassed

I can't fit fall my hand in presence of guy ogrin
I rather keep mutelipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Embarrassed Yourself In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? Share Your Experiences by vizkiz: 6:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
Janeify:

grin

Is it expensive?

nah...i almost paid but i noticed it was fake tongue

1 Like

Re: Embarrassed Yourself In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? Share Your Experiences by Hazardd(m): 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ezibless:
Hmmmmm

lemme thinking...

Still thinking......

79% loading......

99%......

NOTHING CAME UP!!!
e be like say firus don catch am since it doing hard loading.
go flash am.
Re: Embarrassed Yourself In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 6:50pm On Dec 28, 2014
agarawu23:

At times I wonder how dis guy tosyne2much will be passing his exams n text in sch (that's if u r a student)
how do you mean ? undecided
Re: Embarrassed Yourself In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 28, 2014
MzNelly:
I farted. embarassed
gringringringringrin
That must be terrible.
Re: Embarrassed Yourself In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? Share Your Experiences by Ezibless: 6:55pm On Dec 28, 2014
Hazardd:

e be like say firus don catch am since it doing hard loading.
go flash am.

hehehehhehhe
You no know say flashing is @owner's risk?cheesy
Re: Embarrassed Yourself In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? Share Your Experiences by holatin(m): 6:57pm On Dec 28, 2014
Never embarrassed myself in opposite sex presence because I live in Guys state
Re: Embarrassed Yourself In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? Share Your Experiences by Janeify(f): 6:57pm On Dec 28, 2014
vizkiz:

nah...i almost paid but i noticed it was fake tongue
Lol....

All good sha
Re: Embarrassed Yourself In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? Share Your Experiences by Blackeard(m): 7:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
agarawu23:

sh.it talk
Re: Embarrassed Yourself In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
MzNelly:
I farted. embarassed

wow!!!! I thought girls don't fart...
Re: Embarrassed Yourself In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 7:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ezibless, modify and remove that long sh*t you wrote up there

What pleasure do you people derive in derailing people's thread ? **smh**

1 Like

Re: Embarrassed Yourself In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
kristina1:

gringringringringrin
That must be terrible.

It was. embarassed
Re: Embarrassed Yourself In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 28, 2014
MzNelly:

It was. embarassed
And what was the guy reaction to it??
Btw,is it not time for you to upload ur pix yet undecided undecided
Re: Embarrassed Yourself In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? Share Your Experiences by chibwike(m): 7:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
kristina1:

And what was the guy reaction to it??
Btw,is it not time for you to upload ur pix yet undecided undecided
when re u changing yours.
Re: Embarrassed Yourself In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? Share Your Experiences by Ezibless: 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
tosyne2much:
Ezibless, modify and remove that long sh*t you wrote up there

What pleasure do you people derive in derailing people's thread ? **smh**

ok. I'd modify it YESTERDAY
Re: Embarrassed Yourself In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
chibwike:
when re u changing yours.
gringringrin
Till it reach 144 likes
Re: Embarrassed Yourself In The Presence Of The Opposite Sex? Share Your Experiences by major466(m): 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
**Thinking Mode**
After 1 hour of thinking, I just can't remember any embarrassing thing I have done to in the presence of ladies. What I mean is, Yes I was embarrassed severally, but only through unexpected events and circumstances that were never directly of my own making.

O Yes! I think I remember one incident grin
It all happened when I was coming back from the city. There I was with my ear phone on, listening to some old school jams walking down the street, on my way home. Then came this lovely lady. She was walking towards my direction. She looked beautiful and well dressed, heading somewhere.

Well, you know how people look at each other on sidewalks the moment they get close and one party looks away almost immediately. My situation wasn't different.
As we got close, I looked at her. She looked at me. I continued looking at her, she also kept on looking at me. I summoned some courage to make her look away by staring at her PROPERLY (By this time we were walking very close towards each other). This lady never moved a muscle. Instead, she stared at me INTENSIVELY. It got to a desperate level where we were almost looking at each other eye ball to eye ball. At that point, I decided to look away to save myself from further humiliation. It was like a competition. A competition of who will be the first to Look Away during the "Staring Contest". I felt so defeated and beaten to the ground. What started like a friendly look at some stranger down the street suddenly took a battle form. (We never said a word to each other) grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies, What Are Some Advantages Of Dating You? / Access Bank Staff Caught On Camera Action To Have Sex With A Lady In His Office / I Saw This On My Girl Friend Message Box....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.