Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,182 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Access Bank Staff Caught On Camera Action To Have Sex With A Lady In His Office - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Access Bank Staff Caught On Camera Action To Have Sex With A Lady In His Office (9661 Views)

Two Married UBA Staff, Caught Red Handed In Extra Marital Affairs / Sex: Access Bank Staff Caught In UNILAG Branch Office Ready For Sex / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Staff Caught On Camera Action To Have Sex With A Lady In His Office by GistMore: 3:59am On Jul 22, 2019
Access Bank, UNILAG branch Night Staff caught on camera in action to have sex with a Lady in his office, yesterday night in Lagos.

Shared with caption..

So away from the trending mike, tacha, frodd, seyi, tuoyo and the rest... Here's what happened tonight live at
@myaccessbank
Unilag��
Please i day una, dnt sack them. Konji issa Bastard
#BBNaija

Watch The Video
http://gistmore.com/access-bank-staff-caught-on-camera-in-action-to-have-sex-with-a-lady-in-his-office

Re: Access Bank Staff Caught On Camera Action To Have Sex With A Lady In His Office by GistMore: 3:59am On Jul 22, 2019

Re: Access Bank Staff Caught On Camera Action To Have Sex With A Lady In His Office by GistMore: 4:10am On Jul 22, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Access Bank Staff Caught On Camera Action To Have Sex With A Lady In His Office by Emrixx(f): 4:19am On Jul 22, 2019
End time
Re: Access Bank Staff Caught On Camera Action To Have Sex With A Lady In His Office by wizardus: 4:24am On Jul 22, 2019
Rubbish and terrorism

Breaking news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaUnGhLm-zU
Re: Access Bank Staff Caught On Camera Action To Have Sex With A Lady In His Office by judgementyard(m): 4:32am On Jul 22, 2019
In as much as it's a wrong act in a business environment, people should stop seeking cheap publicity and attention and mind their business.Most he tag the name and branch of the bank?

7 Likes

Re: Access Bank Staff Caught On Camera Action To Have Sex With A Lady In His Office by SmellingAnus(m): 4:38am On Jul 22, 2019
Finally their village people don win grin

No surprise say the man fit get him wife just as the woman fit get her husband...

Sack letter loading

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Staff Caught On Camera Action To Have Sex With A Lady In His Office by Olalan(m): 5:47am On Jul 22, 2019
And to think the guy who recorded them might even doing much more worse things

4 Likes

Re: Access Bank Staff Caught On Camera Action To Have Sex With A Lady In His Office by IamHeWrites: 6:12am On Jul 22, 2019
People were even begging the guy to take the video down.

He thinks it's a joke. His eagerness to get few retweets and likes overshadow his sense of reasoning.

Snitches get Stitches...
Re: Access Bank Staff Caught On Camera Action To Have Sex With A Lady In His Office by backnbeta(f): 6:19am On Jul 22, 2019
It's not good to do stuff like this at a place of business, yet, whatever we do, we should be kind enough to help others keep their jobs, especially when their action is not affecting us or others in any special way!

5 Likes

Re: Access Bank Staff Caught On Camera Action To Have Sex With A Lady In His Office by queenxey1(f): 6:28am On Jul 22, 2019
Konji is a respecter of nobody
Re: Access Bank Staff Caught On Camera Action To Have Sex With A Lady In His Office by Glorylynn: 6:32am On Jul 22, 2019
Eyah you shouldn’t have tried this with a banking job,those people are always looking for excuses to sack you danu danu.
Re: Access Bank Staff Caught On Camera Action To Have Sex With A Lady In His Office by GistMore: 6:47am On Jul 22, 2019
Lalasticlala kiss
Re: Access Bank Staff Caught On Camera Action To Have Sex With A Lady In His Office by KingLennon(m): 6:57am On Jul 22, 2019
One virtue many people don't possess: Self-control. His sack letter have been printed sef...

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Staff Caught On Camera Action To Have Sex With A Lady In His Office by Durhleepee(f): 7:23am On Jul 22, 2019
The guy that posted this is plainly wicked. Those two are surely getting sacked. To worsen matter make the two of them be married or engaged to someone else.... They are dead..Lol
Re: Access Bank Staff Caught On Camera Action To Have Sex With A Lady In His Office by anonimi: 7:24am On Jul 22, 2019
backnbeta:
It's not good to do stuff like this at a place of business, yet, whatever we do, we should be kind enough to help others keep their jobs, especially when their action is not affecting us or others in any special way!

For how long shall we be un-evolved shittyhole dwellers of lawlessness
They should have remembered that they have a job before breaking the law/code of conduct.

3 Likes

Re: Access Bank Staff Caught On Camera Action To Have Sex With A Lady In His Office by anonimi: 7:26am On Jul 22, 2019
Durhleepee:
The guy that posted this is plainly wicked. Those two are surely getting sacked. To worsen matter make the two of them be married or engaged to someone else.... They are dead..Lol

The earlier the better.
No bank/employer needs people who can't control their emotions and disrespect their place of work.

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Staff Caught On Camera Action To Have Sex With A Lady In His Office by AstroG: 7:29am On Jul 22, 2019
This happens when your village pipo reason ur matter grin grin

OP,

Why is there no video,even for your website??

Re: Access Bank Staff Caught On Camera Action To Have Sex With A Lady In His Office by Michelle55: 7:48am On Jul 22, 2019
One of the disadvantages of having SM( whatever happens to respecting others privacy) what did he gain by exposing those fellows Now? Or is it his life responsibility to make people lose their jobs? For Pete's sake, no one is above mistake and certainly not over something that couldn't be control.
That dude that caught the moment and expose them like that needs to be taught a very big lesson.
The earlier we start minding our business in some certain areas of our lives, the better it would be for our sanity sake!!
Nonsense and ingredients undecided
Re: Access Bank Staff Caught On Camera Action To Have Sex With A Lady In His Office by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 22, 2019
Although the premesis the act was perpetrated isn't the right place for such.
Apart from that..it's no one's damn business on what 2 adults decides to do with their lives..

If they have long legs..the case will just be swept in the carpet.

But if na me, I go track that dude offline and waste his goddamn life angry
Re: Access Bank Staff Caught On Camera Action To Have Sex With A Lady In His Office by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 22, 2019
That thing called penis and that other thing called pussy are some of the greatest causes of men's downfall. Great men have been falling because of those two things.

Perverts like lefulefu, ITearHerToto, ReturnofLucifer, MyVillagePeople etc had better beware.

I talk my own undecided
Re: Access Bank Staff Caught On Camera Action To Have Sex With A Lady In His Office by Abee79(m): 10:08am On Jul 22, 2019
Chai! All the plenty amebos wey we get for this Naija cry cry cry cry cry

Re: Access Bank Staff Caught On Camera Action To Have Sex With A Lady In His Office by ReturnOfLucifer: 11:51am On Jul 22, 2019
Konji is a respecter of nobody grin grin
Re: Access Bank Staff Caught On Camera Action To Have Sex With A Lady In His Office by FatherBona: 3:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
[s]
OladimejiRufai:
That thing called penis and that other thing called pussy are some of the greatest causes of men's downfall. Great men have been falling because of those two things.

Perverts like lefulefu, ITearHerToto, ReturnofLucifer, MyVillagePeople etc had better beware.

I talk my own undecided
[/s] you forgot to include your pop in this list.
If he had put his dick in his pants on that fateful night he drank beyond his own limits, he wouldn't have punished this forum by begetting a nonentity like you.
How market?
Re: Access Bank Staff Caught On Camera Action To Have Sex With A Lady In His Office by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
FatherBona:
[s][/s] you forgot to include your pop in this list.
If he had put his dick in his pants on that fateful night he drank beyond his own limits, he wouldn't have punished this forum by begetting a nonentity like you.
How market?

Thanks for coming and thanks for your kind words grin

I really enjoyed your company grin Pls when next are you coming? grin
Re: Access Bank Staff Caught On Camera Action To Have Sex With A Lady In His Office by FatherBona: 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Thanks for cumming and thanks for your kind words grin

I really enjoyed your cumpany grin Pls when next are you cumming? grin
you and who dey do cumming and company?
Abeg who be dz (word that rhymes with maggot)?
Bye abeg
I don't do boys
Re: Access Bank Staff Caught On Camera Action To Have Sex With A Lady In His Office by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2019
FatherBona:
you and who dey do cumming and company?
Abeg who be dz (word that rhymes with maggot)?
Bye abeg
I don't do boys

You don't do boys? That makes you appear like you are insinuating that you are quite mature and more sophisticated in character than boys.

But it is just a pity your personage is the opposite of sanity and maturity. Your character reeks of a deplorable extent of childishness to the point that even your guardian angels are ashamed of guarding you as they have been suffocated by the stench being emitted from your foolishness.

Father, it is not fair. God has made you a man and you should appreciate that by being rational in everything you do. but you choose to discars the virtues that come with your adult age and stoop so low to the character of a five year old kid? God gave you gold but you threw it away and went for cow dung! How deplorable!

you may be thinking I am insulting u but I am actually telling u ur reality. because if you are not childish, you will not alter my words and use the altered words that originated from a perverted mind to attack me.

Even if I have a five year old kid and he does that, I will seek mental and psychological care for him in the neareat hospital just to ascertain that he is alright. But if it is confirmed that he is alright, I will scold him that only foolish people like FatherBona who take no offence in insulting an unknown person's father for no reason and when he has not been insulted, do such a stupid thing. So my dear son, do not be as foolish as FatherBona.

Again, thanks for coming and you are welcome to come again grin Please do not prove to be an incorrigible idiot by altering the words again after u have been corrected.

peace grin
Re: Access Bank Staff Caught On Camera Action To Have Sex With A Lady In His Office by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2019
FatherBona:
[s][/s] you forgot to include your pop in this list.
How market?
chai

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Staff Caught On Camera Action To Have Sex With A Lady In His Office by FatherBona: 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2019
[s]
OladimejiRufai:

You don't do boys? That makes you appear like you are insinuating that you are quite mature and more sophisticated in character than boys.

But it is just a pity your personage is the opposite of sanity and maturity. Your character reeks of a deplorable extent of childishness to the point that even your guardian angels are ashamed of guarding you as they have been suffocated by the stench being emitted from your foolishness.

Father, it is not fair. God has made you a man and you should appreciate that by being rational in everything you do. but you choose to discars the virtues that come with your adult age and stoop so low to the character of a five year old kid? God gave you gold but you threw it away and went for cow dung! How deplorable!

you may be thinking I am insulting u but I am actually telling u ur reality. because if you are not childish, you will not alter my words and use the altered words that originated from a perverted mind to attack me.

Even if I have a five year old kid and he does that, I will seek mental and psychological care for him in the neareat hospital just to ascertain that he is alright. But if it is confirmed that he is alright, I will scold him that only foolish people like FatherBona who take no offence in insulting an unknown person's father for no reason and when he has not been insulted, do such a stupid thing. So my dear son, do not be as foolish as FatherBona.

Again, thanks for coming and you are welcome to come again grin Please do not prove to be an incorrigible idiot by altering the words again after u have been corrected.

peace grin
[/s]Boring
Re: Access Bank Staff Caught On Camera Action To Have Sex With A Lady In His Office by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
FatherBona:
[s][/s]Boring

You don tire? Abi you don vex?

Oya no vex. grin

But seriously na joke oo grin It was all play. I do not really insult people grin

Have a nice day by the way angry
Re: Access Bank Staff Caught On Camera Action To Have Sex With A Lady In His Office by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2019
lefulefu:
chai

that does not change the fact that you are a pervert and should be castrated angry
Re: Access Bank Staff Caught On Camera Action To Have Sex With A Lady In His Office by FatherBona: 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2019
[s]
OladimejiRufai:

that does not change the fact that you are a pervert and should be castrated angry

OladimejiRufai:

You don tire? Abi you don vex?

Oya no vex. grin

But seriously na joke oo grin It was all play. I do not really insult people grin

Have a nice day by the way angry
[/s]brother, you spewing garbage upon garbage with every comment you post.
STFU!!!
Sissy ass nigga!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marry A Woman Who Knows How To F*ck And... / Post Your Picture Let See Who Is The Most Beautiful. / If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.