Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

He Broke Up With Me Because Of SEX - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Broke Up With Me Because Of SEX (9327 Views)

I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Broke Up With Me Because Of SEX by nairaman66(m): 4:34am On Dec 29, 2014
TDstarr:
if u want him to wait , its understandable, no sex to me is the most selfish and childish thing a lady can say to me i will feel very stupid just saying

when i love someone i want to make love to her in unimaginable ways, no sex irritates me esp if you are not a virgn

Gbam! I foolishly dated a girl for two years without sex.. Though was getting it elsewhere! I finally dumped her sorry ass, now she wants to give it in full scale.. But it's too late!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Broke Up With Me Because Of SEX by MhizVee(f): 6:15am On Dec 29, 2014
menix:

Broda help mii ask oo..
how much are we talkn abt here,where's d op.
Re: He Broke Up With Me Because Of SEX by eckersley: 6:19am On Dec 29, 2014
Normality:
I don't know what to say.
Sex before marriage is bad...
But giving any gal money before marriage is worse.
Like one wey me and am begin run parolz like 2 months ago, she dey use idea tell me she no want sex, I said ok, later she said she'll give me cus she's madly in love with me, I said "awesome", e no reach two weeks around beginning of December, she pinged me and sent me "I don't want sex".....I said am ok with that.
3 days ago she listed all she needed money to buy, fix hair, do eyelashes, get some nice things for herself cus she wan go their hometown.....
I asked her if she don finish she said yes......I asked how much, she said like 10k-15k
I told her, "Merry Xmas and Happy New......talk to you next year". cheesy cheesy grin
Me na gentle and calm guy, but my actions and cool coded replies will tell u I no be snake wey dem dey kill with blunt knife.
If u tell me no sex, no ask me money, cus that's no go area.
mizkeleke:

Lolzz u harsh ooh
Busted
I seeee. Hmmn
Na the money carry u go
Now u wan deny.

A bro tells u d truth and what do u say?
U harsh ooo
Na mugu una dey find.

Gerrout joor,
U gold miner digger
Accept the truth and set u damned soul free

See as she dry like kpay-kay-ray
and stockfish grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Broke Up With Me Because Of SEX by TDstarr: 7:05am On Dec 29, 2014
mizkeleke:
I was once dating this guy then we broke up two weeks into the relationship because I said no to sex.
Is sex really mandatory to keep a relationship
you nor even dey sexualy attractive sef, d guy was like, "fvck you, you aint worth the stress "

1 Like

Re: He Broke Up With Me Because Of SEX by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 29, 2014
What do want really?

You don't want sex and you're in a relationship, asking him for money and all...

Wait until you're ready for marriage before stepping in for "dating" please and stop unnecessary heartbreak...

Hmm

1 Like

Re: He Broke Up With Me Because Of SEX by Dygeasy(m): 8:18am On Dec 29, 2014
mizkeleke:

Maybe
lol!

You clearly don't know what you're doing.

Permit me to ask, why did you refuse the sex? Considering the fact that you tried to excuse the occurrence of sex in a romantic relationship. undecided
Re: He Broke Up With Me Because Of SEX by seangy4konji: 8:21am On Dec 29, 2014
If u r not a virgin and you are zoning me no sex. You are a selfish human being.

1 Like

Re: He Broke Up With Me Because Of SEX by Uyi168: 12:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
mizkeleke:

Hmmmmm guys of nowadays wanting sex here n there.
Watching from a distance * opens okpolo eyes*
..galz of nowadays,wantinq money here nd there..

1 Like

Re: He Broke Up With Me Because Of SEX by mizkeleke(f): 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
lefulefu:

date a brother in the lord
Lolzzz
Re: He Broke Up With Me Because Of SEX by mizkeleke(f): 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
seangy4konji:
If u r not a virgin and you are zoning me no sex. You are a selfish human being.
Wat if I am
Re: He Broke Up With Me Because Of SEX by mizkeleke(f): 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2014
Dygeasy:
lol!

You clearly don't know what you're doing.

Permit me to ask, why did you refuse the sex? Considering the fact that you tried to excuse the occurrence of sex in a romantic relationship. undecided
I needed time to weigh things up
Re: He Broke Up With Me Because Of SEX by mizkeleke(f): 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
emusmith:
What do want really?

You don't want sex and you're in a relationship, asking him for money and all...

Wait until you're ready for marriage before stepping in for "dating" please and stop unnecessary heartbreak...

Hmm
Hmmmmmm
Ah comment my reserve
Re: He Broke Up With Me Because Of SEX by mizkeleke(f): 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
TDstarr:
you nor even dey sexualy attractive sef, d guy was like, "fvck you, you aint worth the stress "
Yuck
Check my profile......Odikwa vewi sexy grin
Re: He Broke Up With Me Because Of SEX by mizkeleke(f): 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
Bwaal:

am here for u sweetheart no sex until marriage
Let me finish my plate of rice and pawpaw then ah will say yes... grin
Re: He Broke Up With Me Because Of SEX by Goldenboy007(m): 10:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
You have just jammed "hit and run", so thank your stars and move on.

However if you don't want sex and you are not ready for marriage, why are you getting into relationships? He who decides to bathe in the river should not complain of coldness of the water!
Re: He Broke Up With Me Because Of SEX by Bwaal(m): 12:06am On Dec 30, 2014
mizkeleke:

Let me finish my plate of rice and pawpaw then ah will say yes... grin
ok love i wunt rush tins am waitin
Re: He Broke Up With Me Because Of SEX by seangy4konji: 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
U can't b still d end of time for sure.a friend in need is a friend indeed.let a brother shoki now.
mizkeleke:

Wat if I am
Re: He Broke Up With Me Because Of SEX by risingprophet(m): 2:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
Remember... No illegal sex, No illegal spending.

1 Like

Re: He Broke Up With Me Because Of SEX by mizkeleke(f): 3:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
grin
simdam500:
op are u a virgin
YES grin
Re: He Broke Up With Me Because Of SEX by simdam500(m): 5:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
mizkeleke: grin
YES grin

this one that you are grinning,

anyway, if he knows you are a virgin which you claim to be and because you said no sex, he left. thank your star cos maybe he wan chop clean mouth (but d fear of drilling a virgin create fear in some guys)

&

if he had decided to wait and endure all the konji temptation all because of u and he find out what you claim to be isn't it... thank God he left oooo.... guys can do and undo wen told lies * just saying *

Lastly...
if you've promised to keep the cookies for the future dude... just go ahead. wish u luck and the nigga that gonna eat the cookies in the future too. l8r
Re: He Broke Up With Me Because Of SEX by Chimonie(m): 5:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
mizkeleke:

As in eeh

U NO DEY DO? AS IF U WEY DEY YARN CAN STAY A WEEK WITHOUT IT IN ANY FORM. Whited sepulchre!
Re: He Broke Up With Me Because Of SEX by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
Op. If only you could try out all this fake dudes here telling you shits like sex is not mandatory, surely most of them will even ask to get you laid b4 the two weeks
Re: He Broke Up With Me Because Of SEX by abdulkayus(m): 6:43am On Jan 28, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

Relationship comes with the entire package; love, sex, trust, commitment, respect etc.

If you're not ready for love, or commitment, or sex...just stay away from relatnships and be on your own: that way, no one will ask you of sex.

Btw, let me deviate too, if he had waited for 6months before asking, would it have made a difference?

So to u now, anybody un a relationship should give in to sex? What about knowing eachother well before marriage devoid of sex. I don't believe with the notion that anybody in a relationship must have sex, that is a low thinking. Relationship is nt about sex bt abt understanding eachother in preparation to getting to the aisle.
Re: He Broke Up With Me Because Of SEX by Tiffarah(f): 7:44am On Jan 28, 2015
sauceny:

Why nw¿

U should have given it to him,itz his right!!!
Are they married? Its not his right joor. She can choose to have sex with him but its not his right
Re: He Broke Up With Me Because Of SEX by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 28, 2015
Tiffarah:

Are they married? Its not his right joor. She can choose to have sex with him but its not his right

Looooool.
Hehehehe
Look @ this one ooOh!
Who told you it isn't his right¿

Remember itz the fruit of his labour,lol.
Re: He Broke Up With Me Because Of SEX by AngelJennifer: 12:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
seangy4konji:

what if the girl in question was abused and decided not to indulge in sex after that, does the same condition applies.
Re: He Broke Up With Me Because Of SEX by Tiffarah(f): 8:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
sauceny:

Looooool.
Hehehehe
Look @ this one ooOh!
Who told you it isn't his right¿

Remember itz the fruit of his labour,lol.
Twisted!! Eya, fruit of which labour
Re: He Broke Up With Me Because Of SEX by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
Tiffarah:

Twisted!! Eya, fruit of which labour

All the kfc,recharge cardz,hair do & stuffz he spent on her is what¿
Re: He Broke Up With Me Because Of SEX by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
agarawu23:
Stay away frm relationship if u dnt want sex

U sabi sth abeg. Thank you very much for dat statement.

Ladies shd just stay away from relationships if day dont want sex. Simple!

2 Likes

Re: He Broke Up With Me Because Of SEX by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
AngelJennifer:

what if the girl in question was abused and decided not to indulge in sex after that, does the same condition applies.

If she was molested, she shd stay away from guys and go get psychotherapy. When she has been healed, den she can start dating again. Der is no nid making John suffer for what Peter did.

1 Like

Re: He Broke Up With Me Because Of SEX by NickiRoman: 11:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
All the guys that encouraged her to have given her ex sex,Won't advice their sisters and daughters to do the same.

Hypocrites,Dirty rascals who see their future wives and daughters as objects and intimacy gadgets. It's obvious most of the guys that commented on this thread aren't well read.
Re: He Broke Up With Me Because Of SEX by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
two weeks to relationship and he is already asking for sex?
hmmmmmmmmm that speaks a lot of things

Where and how you met

what he gave during the wooing process

what he really wants from you

how you presented yourself and finally

who you are.

But above all sex is not mandatory and it's not a way to show love.

just move on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Neighbor Caught Me Snapping Her Nude. (PHOTO) / Lady Older Than The Man In Marriage,does It Matter? / Guys Which Nairaland Babe Do U Admire Most Nd Wanting 2 Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.