Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,475 members, 7,836,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. (24922 Views)

Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? / Unbelievable! Meet Lady Who Smoke Weed With Her Vagina (see Photos) / Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
Rat die undecided undecided?

lol! PHC has got... (fill in the blank space) undecided
Re: Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. by chistar01(m): 12:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
If she drinks in moderation, no P. About smoking, it depends on what exactly she is smoking. Enough said.
Re: Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
emusmith:

lol! PHC has got... (fill in the blank space) undecided
PHC has got good girls cool cool...
Re: Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
PHC has got good girls cool cool...

You're from PH or you just school there?

How am I suppose to know if you're "good" #farts#...oooops....sorry!
Re: Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. by ROZZAYY(f): 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
yomi007k:

Ur sexy wink
How did u know
Re: Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. by yomi007k(m): 12:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
ROZZAYY:

How did u know
No worry.
Re: Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
emusmith:

You're from PH or you just school there?

How am I suppose to know if you're "good" #farts#...oooops....sorry!
Was he trying to be funny?? I doubt!!

My profile tells a lot..

About being 'good', whatever it means to you...

I was only here to share my view about the 'said topic'...
Re: Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. by yomi007k(m): 12:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
Rat die undecided undecided?
Na mess dey smell
Re: Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. by drnoel: 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2014
How does that concern us. Have dated girls who drink and smoke. It's only in nigeria that people take such people as being bad. My last gf b4 I got married used to smoke weed and take LSD. She told me she used to use her cunt and ass to wring her ex into agreeing or giving her anything she wanted and I answered her really! 4k shit right. She tried everythin in her power and cunt to make me join her in that bullshit but me refused. Ma guy no wringing go make african man like me do that kind rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2014
I really donot fancy ladies who smoke but if she drinks,it depends on what she drinks..Even when i was in d world,i still didnt fancy ladies who smoke..its not woman-like..
Re: Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
Was he trying to be funny?? I doubt!!

My profile tells a lot..

About being 'good', whatever it means to you...

I was only here to share my view about the 'said topic'...

smiley, NL, a place of joy!
Re: Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. by Sleekyshuga(f): 1:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
yomi007k:

Na mess dey smell
You try!!!

Work harder lipsrsealed lipsrsealed..
Re: Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
You try!!!

Work harder lipsrsealed lipsrsealed..

That ain't fair.
Re: Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. by pinkycute(f): 4:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
Am not good in guessing wink

embarassed

emusmith:

Guess... cheesy
Re: Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
drnoel:
How does that concern us. Have date girls who drink and smoke. It's only in nigeria that people take such people as being bad. My last gf b4 I got married used to smoke weed and take LSD. She tried everything in her power for me to join her in that bullshit bit I refused.
Take LSD ke? shocked shocked
what sort of woman u date ke? grin
Re: Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. by drnoel: 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
lefulefu:

Take LSD ke? shocked shocked
what sort of woman u date ke? grin

U way like white women am sure u've met lots of that kind
Re: Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 29, 2014
drnoel:

U way like white women am sure u've met lots of that kind
i like clean white women not those crazy ones wey go take drug carry gun dey use person dey do target practice cheesy
Re: Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. by XRAY21(m): 6:09pm On Dec 29, 2014
ROZZAYY:
Wat is wrong wit smoking and drinking

This girl I the look you with corner eye
Re: Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. by drnoel: 6:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
lefulefu:

i like clean white women not those crazy ones wey go take drug carry gun dey use person dey do target practice cheesy

well this lady was an advertising guru, earned serious money where she walked. She was very clean but her only problem was her excesses which were drinking (she drinks like a fish), smoking (she smoked anything that passes her way) and drugs (she lived on it when she partied) and she partied wild and crazy, sex (she would die 4 penis).
Re: Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2014
drnoel:

well this lady was an advertising guru, earned serious money where she walked. She was very clean but her only problem was her excesses which were drinking (she drinks like a fish), smoking (she smoked anything that passes her way) and drugs (she lived on it when she partied) and she partied wild and crazy, sex (she would die 4 penis).
u should have tried to change her addiction to drug and alchohol na
Re: Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
emusmith:
I am not "condemning" LADIES for smoking or drinking but somehow somehow, different people from different places (especially in our Nation) have something to say about a LADY smoking or taking alcohol.

What's yours?

It's not even a good tin so condemning dem is no sin...... even as a guy I don't nd can't even dream of alcohol or smoking .....
Y shud a lady do dat?

Any lady in her sane mind can Neva smoke or drink alcohol .....its bad
Re: Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
Chizzy20:
to me i think its embarrassin even if dey want to do it shouldnt b in public especially smoking.
public or not .... its very insane of dem
Re: Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 29, 2014
chimerase2:
As far as she drinks alcohol its a no no for me
U must eat wat I eat
And u must not eat wat I dnt eat
Becos if u have de habit of drinking alcohol a guy who invites u to his huz can drug u and use u without ur consent and u knw its very bad

so u saying soft drinks can't be drugged?

1 Like

Re: Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. by ROZZAYY(f): 6:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
XRAY21:

This girl I the look you with corner eye
Wetin I do
Re: Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. by scarred9jan(m): 8:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
my wifey smokes and drink with me. so no biggie. i have known her since when she was really little so i know her very well
Re: Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
chimerase2:
As far as she drinks alcohol its a no no for me
U must eat wat I eat
And u must not eat wat I dnt eat
Becos if u have de habit of drinking alcohol a guy who invites u to his huz [b]can drug u [/b]and use u without ur consent and u knw its very bad
So non alcoholic drinks cant be drugged? undecided
Re: Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
undecided undecided
Re: Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. by kindnyce(m): 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
ITS COOL,BUT UNAFRICAN COS IT DEPICTS PROSTITUTION..............
Re: Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. by DollyParton1(f): 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
I don't drink alcohol I only take Vodka or wine.
Re: Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. by jingh(f): 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
Guy never respect gurls who smoke, they look you like a bitch even if you are not.

presentation matters a lot
Re: Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. by akpanikpe(m): 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
The lebel on the cigrate or alcohol bottle did not signify, for men or woman alone, it belong to all who want to. Shikena.

2 Likes

Re: Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. by Galadimabawa: 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
Blablablablablabla brurururururururuuuuuuuuuu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? / Does Genotype Really Matters In Courtship? / 7 Ways To Get Your Man To Propose Marriage To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.