Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. (24916 Views)

Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? / Unbelievable! Meet Lady Who Smoke Weed With Her Vagina (see Photos) / Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. by emmysexxy(f): 5:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
:PNa wao quietly puffing my white benson and sipping a cold glass of origin.abeg life is too short.morover I owe nobody any explanation but my creator.p.s my wedding is coming soon and am getting married to my boyfriend of 13yrs.we are like silk and skin
Re: Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. by kccarew(f): 6:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
If I tell u this laugh cos its funny oo, buti don't know how to open my own thread, pls can u teach me how?
emusmith:

You nor go open your own thread ?
Re: Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
kccarew:
If I tell u this laugh cos its funny oo, buti don't know how to open my own thread, pls can u teach me how?

You really don't know how?
Re: Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. by Gynacologist(m): 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
Ghostlady:
what's that? I don't take bitter drinks and thank God,most of these alcohols r usually bitter.
abeg no form virgin here..
Re: Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. by Gynacologist(m): 7:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
yomi007k:
I'd buy her a drink n light a stick with her.
I find dem sexy especially if der slim n light complexioned reminds me of my Russian blonde.
guyman u min tat russian ashawo....

1 Like

Re: Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. by kccarew(f): 7:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
Yes, if I do, won't be asking anybody, and if I do, believe me you would follow me like bellybotton on my belly
emusmith:

You really don't know how?
Re: Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. by RaeMystix: 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
To each its own.....I personally do find it nauseating; most especially for those who smoke.
Re: Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. by yomi007k(m): 7:38pm On Dec 30, 2014
Gynacologist:
guyman u min tat russian ashawo....
How u take know?
U self dey run dat kind parole? U don use dem practise Vaginal Examination taya.
Re: Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2014
kccarew:
Yes, if I do, won't be asking anybody, and if I do, believe me you would follow me like bellybotton on my belly

OK, when you get to the homepage, you'll some sections etc, romance, sports, pets, agriculture etc.

click on any of them.

then scroll down to see Create a new page or thread,.... Click... Enjoy!
Re: Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. by justmag(m): 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2014
There's more to worry about in a woman than drinking and smoking.
Re: Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. by kccarew(f): 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2014
Thanks, will get back to u, but I think I had done that bf..but will try again and get back to u
emusmith:

OK, when you get to the homepage, you'll some sections etc, romance, sports, pets, agriculture etc.

click on any of them.

then scroll down to see Create a new page or thread,.... Click... Enjoy!
Re: Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. by Jasi7(m): 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2014
englishmart:
senior man. How you take know say I dey Abj.? Abi you dey Abj too?

Ya I dey aabj o...aafter gaames villaage...prince and princess estate
Re: Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. by Gynacologist(m): 8:53am On Dec 31, 2014
yomi007k:

How u take know?
U self dey run dat kind parole? U don use dem practise Vaginal Examination taya.
lol....u no go kill me...vaginal examination.
Re: Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. by MadCow1: 8:57am On Dec 31, 2014
I love em..

That shiit turns me on any day.
Re: Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 31, 2014
MadCow1:
I love em..

That shiit turns me on any day.

Mad cow, where have you been now? Been a while I read your post?
Re: Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 31, 2014
@Op, I dread them like Ebola!

Decorum doesn't mean a thing to such creatures.

But then, just like someone rightly said, there are more to worry about in a woman.
Re: Your Thought On LADIES Who Smoke Or Take Alcohol. by Sonsugar: 9:55am On Jan 06, 2015
well for me smoking ladies they are are wrong.when we are condemning the men that smoke and the Federal ministry of health warning that tobacco smokers are liable to die young then we should support ladies that smoke, no way. but for the alcohol its a thing of choice.do we even know that the soft drinks that we clamor for for the ladies even pose some threat to their health;but because it is sweet and appealing to every one we expect it to be their only brand.no. if we must know just as the bible say when you drink or do anything in excess it becomes bad and even medicine has also proved that it is an abuse. if a woman drinks decently and responsibly nothing is wrong but we all know that we they have chosen to act like even worse than the men these days. let's encourage each other in the right way and manner not condemning one and other. wish you ladies best of luck and best in life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rep Your State.. Which State Are You From? / Does Genotype Really Matters In Courtship? / 7 Ways To Get Your Man To Propose Marriage To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.