Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,302 members, 7,836,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

After Your Dealings With The Opposite Sex, Leave Your Wise Words Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Your Dealings With The Opposite Sex, Leave Your Wise Words Here (970 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / A NAIRALANDER Needs Your Wise Advice, Urgently. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Your Dealings With The Opposite Sex, Leave Your Wise Words Here by hrm93: 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
After trying to simplify the complexities surrounding human relationships (romantic kind in view), we all; including philosophers, agree that contentious views will not stop.

Make I free grammar, so pls you guys after claiming to be deities in relationships with the opposite sex, write your own wise words describing the opposite sex.

Mine: ...and the woman remains God's first miracle. Most certain it is then to those who attempt understanding miracles, for they lock their own selves in a maze.
Hrm93
Re: After Your Dealings With The Opposite Sex, Leave Your Wise Words Here by Hazardd(m): 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
hrm93:
After trying to simplify the complexities surrounding human relationships (romantic kind in view), we all; including philosophers, agree that contentious views will not stop.

Make I free grammar, so pls you guys after claiming to be deities in relationships with the opposite sex, write your own wise words describing the opposite sex.

Mine: ...and the woman remains God's first miracle. Most certain it is then to those who attempt understanding miracles, for they lock their own selves in a maze.
Hrm93
na play play de thing de start.
Re: After Your Dealings With The Opposite Sex, Leave Your Wise Words Here by Beesluv: 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
ok
Re: After Your Dealings With The Opposite Sex, Leave Your Wise Words Here by major466(m): 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
He who finds a wife, finds a good thing and obtained favor from the Lord.

1 Like

Re: After Your Dealings With The Opposite Sex, Leave Your Wise Words Here by hrm93: 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2014
Space bookers write now. And una wey jst dey view drop osusu so dt we can move dis ministry
Re: After Your Dealings With The Opposite Sex, Leave Your Wise Words Here by maaft(m): 9:45pm On Dec 28, 2014
eating amala and garri with tea.
Re: After Your Dealings With The Opposite Sex, Leave Your Wise Words Here by Tallesty1(m): 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
A girl of noble character who can find

1 Like

Re: After Your Dealings With The Opposite Sex, Leave Your Wise Words Here by hrm93: 9:48pm On Dec 28, 2014
Hazardd:

na play play de thing de start.

and I jst look the other way.
Re: After Your Dealings With The Opposite Sex, Leave Your Wise Words Here by Frankenstein: 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2014
Pleasing a woman doesn't obey the laws of supply and demand... for the more you offer, the more they expect.

4 Likes

Re: After Your Dealings With The Opposite Sex, Leave Your Wise Words Here by holatin(m): 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2014
For Woman is the best subject God created and pussy d best thing God created after money
Re: After Your Dealings With The Opposite Sex, Leave Your Wise Words Here by djeezy(m): 10:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
All that glitters is not gold.
Re: After Your Dealings With The Opposite Sex, Leave Your Wise Words Here by Infomizer(m): 12:04am On Dec 29, 2014
When a woman's fed up, it ain't nothing you can do about it...R. Kelly

Seduce her mind, her body will follow...GMC

The greatest thing you can do for your kids is to love their mother...Anonymous
Re: After Your Dealings With The Opposite Sex, Leave Your Wise Words Here by Riddler: 12:09am On Dec 29, 2014
Eventually, how wealthy u are can only be defined by how much your wife is willing to spend.
Re: After Your Dealings With The Opposite Sex, Leave Your Wise Words Here by b3llo(m): 12:49am On Dec 29, 2014
The fear of Women is the beginning of Long Life and Prosperity.
Re: After Your Dealings With The Opposite Sex, Leave Your Wise Words Here by hrm93: 7:41am On Dec 29, 2014
Some very goood and yet wise words. Hw cum the Ladies ain't writing? Sey boys hard pass math?
Re: After Your Dealings With The Opposite Sex, Leave Your Wise Words Here by kinggenesis(m): 9:05am On Dec 29, 2014
The creator created woman to please the eyes and trouble the heart.
Re: After Your Dealings With The Opposite Sex, Leave Your Wise Words Here by ucheokpara100(m): 10:02am On Dec 29, 2014
this is one of d best thread i 've come across here on Nairaland. wisdom is d principal tin in all thy getin get undastnding. my own is no man ''no man has d comprehension behind d mistery of women, the more we lust the more we depreciate, the more we undastnd more stable we 'll become'' ikeokpara 1986-Date

1 Like

Re: After Your Dealings With The Opposite Sex, Leave Your Wise Words Here by hrm93: 1:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
ucheokpara100:
this is one of d best thread i 've come across here on Nairaland. wisdom is d principal tin in all thy getin get undastnding. my own is no man ''no man has d comprehension behind d mistery of women, the more we lust the more we depreciate, the more we undastnd more stable we 'll become'' ikeokpara 1986-Date
nyc 1

(1) (Reply)

10 Questions You Should Not Ask A Girl On A First Date / Is It Pity Or Is It The Distance? / Can You Romance Your Girlfriend In Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.