Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos (40250 Views)

Osinbanjo And Okowa Visit Focados Oil Terminal / Dakuku Peterside Looses His Ward To Nyesom Wike / Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by phlemzy: 5:30am On Dec 29, 2014
A greatman, humble, & lovable. You're highly carried!!!

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by Akshow: 5:57am On Dec 29, 2014
change is all we care about. kick cluelessness out come February.

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by Akshow: 5:59am On Dec 29, 2014
Aksonman:

CHANGE to cattle herding? embarassed
No. A change from a president in his sixth year in office who cannot run on the strength of his
achievements in government, but resorting
to running a campaign of callumny, lies and
mischief, at the expense of the unity of the
Nigerian nation.

18 Likes

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by gbodimowo(m): 6:08am On Dec 29, 2014
This man vocal gan
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by eedris07(m): 6:08am On Dec 29, 2014
Make SAMBO try am and see what will happen... I can smell CHANGE coming to Nigeria..

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by gbodimowo(m): 6:09am On Dec 29, 2014
Aksonman:
Someone please tell this Osinbajo guy that 'if' Buhari wins in 2015, cattle herders in Aso Rock gardens will have more powers than the Vice President cheesy

Sharap

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by tola9ja: 6:09am On Dec 29, 2014
Nigerians battery need change is only buhari can bring the change
vote wisely vote GMB
SAI BUHARI

10 Likes

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by SaiBuharii: 6:10am On Dec 29, 2014
nationwide1:
Bros, anyhow Indomie do advert reach, dem no fit sell pass garri.

Lol. Small Doctor.
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by redcliff: 6:11am On Dec 29, 2014
Billyonaire:
They always believe that Lagos is Nigeria. That's their down fall, always.

Allow him finish somewhere before jumping na.. haba

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by zubby29(m): 6:12am On Dec 29, 2014
gej nd pdp knows d game is up,i cnt wait,Nigeria mst work again.i dare any gej minister or pdp gov to try dis nd see if d crowd wnt lynch him or her

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by AcidosisMega: 6:12am On Dec 29, 2014
Lol... grass root campaign to those who don't know what a pvc look like grin grin

I hope this brief man will not end like Okadigbo who slummed and died in Abuja after Buhari's failure

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by dmorf: 6:13am On Dec 29, 2014
Pastor osibanjo... Daddy adeboye is waiting for u
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by bxcode(m): 6:13am On Dec 29, 2014
In Tuface's voice: E be like say they want to tell us another story again' They only remember the electorate when election is around the corner, but soon after that, you are on ya own. sad sad sad
Is it just me or is this man looking frail? undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by redcliff: 6:14am On Dec 29, 2014
Jamean:
Yeah!

Appealing to the minds of the uninformed average Nigerian, why not also go to cities where the elites are or storm offices on the island where you have vast majority of politically informed people, that really understand the workings of an economy.

Tell them how you intend stabilizing at least electricity to reduce their overhead costs. Then you know what the gimmicks and intricacies of a campaign really is.

When they get to Aso rock, and start flying executive jet, they don't even remember what Keke looks like anymore or how their policies can meet the need of that girl with a bowl of soft drinks on her head.

Shiooor! Oti so oyibo fun won, won fi eti sile. If you like go from koro to koro. I personally don't trust you guys will bring change, neither can I give GEJ another chance.

CHANGE ko, my BALANCE ni.

We need fresh positive blood and initiative.

Baby girl why na? Are you the girl carrying soft drinks on your head?

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by adebisiolumide5(m): 6:14am On Dec 29, 2014
change is all we need!!! My vote goes for APC

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by redcliff: 6:15am On Dec 29, 2014
Engrpj:
was even wondering if he has Eva preach abt Christ lyk dis

Hmnm... thats a valid point
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by brownlord: 6:16am On Dec 29, 2014
LRNZH:

GEJ/Sambo cannot try this. Those rogues dey fear their own shadows sef.

Don't forget Osinbajo is nothing but tinubu's errand boy, so he is more or less a common man, just an ordinary prof. now let tinubu or atiku try same.

Let Buhari do same, na there you go know say, most of those people when dey form listeners many na SSS and buhari security guard, forget Osinbajo em na ordinary lecturer

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by philips70(m): 6:16am On Dec 29, 2014
Aksonman:
Someone please tell this Osinbajo guy that 'if' Buhari wins in 2015, cattle herders in Aso Rock gardens will have more powers than the Vice President cheesy

But this is all I see from my Crystal ball!

9 Likes

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by Elslim: 6:17am On Dec 29, 2014
walai wat Osinbanjo is doin in lagos Sambo cannot try it in kaduna, bcoz he knows dat hes an enemy to them. Nobody will show him dis kind of luv, nobody, instead na koboko dem go show am!
Sai Buhari
NEXT.

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by udyheart01(m): 6:19am On Dec 29, 2014
Vice President Hungry This Man Badly

#GEJ 2019

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by udyheart01(m): 6:19am On Dec 29, 2014
Vice President Hungry This Man Badly

#GEJ 2019
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by segend(m): 6:21am On Dec 29, 2014
i think this guy is buhari's best running mate so far. He has even overshadowed buhari sef.

9 Likes

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by dat9jaguy(m): 6:22am On Dec 29, 2014
Jamean:
Yeah!

Appealing to the minds of the uninformed average Nigerian, why not also go to cities where the elites are or storm offices on the island where you have vast majority of politically informed people, that really understand the workings of an economy.

Tell them how you intend stabilizing at least electricity to reduce their overhead costs. Then you know what the gimmicks and intricacies of a campaign really is.

When they get to Aso rock, and start flying executive jet, they don't even remember what Keke looks like anymore or how their policies can meet the need of that girl with a bowl of soft drinks on her head.

Shiooor! Oti so oyibo fun won, won fi eti sile. If you like go from koro to koro. I personally don't trust you guys will bring change, neither can I give GEJ another chance.

CHANGE ko, my BALANCE ni.

We need fresh positive blood and initiative.

And the govt we have for 6yrs now is 'fresh positive blood and initiative'.My dear wake up from you self imposed ignorance.

11 Likes

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by funkiebully: 6:22am On Dec 29, 2014
And people call this midget pastor? When last did He preach Jesus in a bus, market, shoprite etc? I see JW daily preaching fanatically about d kingdom, But this worldly scammer called pastor is out for eye service jumping keke napep Just to scurry votes for his personal gain n that of his slave master.

This is d kind of hypocrites Jesus warned us against.

Check d zeal He has put into worldly governance aspirations, yet He never put 1/10th of this zeal in winning souls for Christ.

By their selfish fruits We shall know them.

Selfish midget, u are bound to fail.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by papermill: 6:23am On Dec 29, 2014
What will be will be
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by emerged01(m): 6:23am On Dec 29, 2014
I love this. my respect for him. I will dedicate myself to him,I will do my best to campaign for GMB.

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by bellalove(f): 6:26am On Dec 29, 2014
.........'Pastor' how many times did you campaign for Christ like this(from public buses to the markets)........God have mercy on your children...

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by dharmieeey: 6:27am On Dec 29, 2014
Engrpj:
was even wondering if he has Eva preach abt Christ lyk dis

He probably will never be a zonal pastor if he didn't. This only shows he is a result-oriented man which is responsible for his success in Ministry , Career and all areas of life . He is the man for the job

11 Likes

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by aresa: 6:28am On Dec 29, 2014
omenka:
Jonathan would be wondering how the fvck he ended up with some guy names Rambo Sambo.

Jonathan would be wondering how the fvck he ended up with some guy names Rambo Sambo. aka Dumbo.. grin
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by 1Dray(m): 6:29am On Dec 29, 2014
bellalove:
.........'Pastor' how many times did you campaign for Christ like this(from public buses to the markets)........God have mercy on your children...

Exactly,you read my mind. If only he preached Christ this way...
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by dharmieeey: 6:30am On Dec 29, 2014
funkiebully:
And people call this midget pastor? When last did He preach Jesus in a bus, market, shoprite etc? I see JW daily preaching fanatically about d kingdom, But this worldly scammer called pastor is out for eye service jumping keke napep Just to scurry votes for his personal gain n that of his slave master.

This is d kind of hypocrites Jesus warned us against.

Check d zeal He has put into worldly governance aspirations, yet He never put 1/10th of this zeal in winning souls for Christ.

By their selfish fruits We shall know them.

Selfish midget, u are bound to fail.

If you saw him preaching Jesus,He won't make fp of Nairaland. How did you know he doesn't. When was d last time you commented on someone preaching Jesus. You are so judgemental and irrational. .You sabi preach at all.

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud / Joseph Achuzie "Hannibal" Is Dead (Photos) / Kidnappers Demand N200m For Major Stephen Datong (NDA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.