Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,914 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos (40251 Views)

Osinbanjo And Okowa Visit Focados Oil Terminal / Dakuku Peterside Looses His Ward To Nyesom Wike / Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by Adwexky(m): 6:31am On Dec 29, 2014
Why do you think like this?
Aksonman:
Someone please tell this Osinbajo guy that 'if' Buhari wins in 2015, cattle herders in Aso Rock gardens will have more powers than the Vice President cheesy
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by Adwexky(m): 6:33am On Dec 29, 2014
That is the Spirit of Humility!
Evvilgenius:

me too grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 29, 2014
Good for him.
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by meshacha1: 6:33am On Dec 29, 2014
If he is preaching the gospel like this, he would have gotten more reward than this!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by ajebuter(f): 6:36am On Dec 29, 2014
This short man is really giving vice presidency a real shot. It's downright hilarious and comical seeing his attempts at convincing Lagos, as if all votes come from Lagos. Anyway, its a doomed attempt from day one considering the pretentious and self rightoeous nature of his party.
I'm not saying PDP is good, far from it,but it irks me when the opposition potrays itself is pious, righteous and spotless.
Anyway, how come memeners of the opposition are always ugly even with their wealth, abeg that Tinubu ugly pass sin joh!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by aresa: 6:39am On Dec 29, 2014
bellalove:
.........'Pastor' how many times did you campaign for Christ like this(from public buses to the markets)........God have mercy on your children...

Talking to your own fellow countrymen is sinning in your holy bible abi grin

Thank God Alamighty he's not a gunning and money laundering private jet fraudulent cash and carry pastor you useless president run around with...

grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by Dreyl(m): 6:41am On Dec 29, 2014
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by 1Dray(m): 6:42am On Dec 29, 2014
funkiebully:
And people call this midget pastor? When last did He preach Jesus in a bus, market, shoprite etc? I see JW daily preaching fanatically about d kingdom, But this worldly scammer called pastor is out for eye service jumping keke napep Just to scurry votes for his personal gain n that of his slave master.

This is d kind of hypocrites Jesus warned us against.

Check d zeal He has put into worldly governance aspirations, yet He never put 1/10th of this zeal in winning souls for Christ.

By their selfish fruits We shall know them.

Selfish midget, u are bound to fail.

Exactly my thought...

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by aresa: 6:43am On Dec 29, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by 1Dray(m): 6:44am On Dec 29, 2014
meshacha1:
If he is preaching the gospel like this, he would have gotten more reward than this!!

Exactly.
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by thaoriginator: 6:45am On Dec 29, 2014
Kilode ton beef e?
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by PassingShot(m): 6:46am On Dec 29, 2014
Jamean:
Yeah!

Appealing to the minds of the uninformed average Nigerian, why not also go to cities where the elites are or storm offices on the island where you have vast majority of politically informed people, that really understand the workings of an economy.

Tell them how you intend stabilizing at least electricity to reduce their overhead costs. Then you know what the gimmicks and intricacies of a campaign really is.

When they get to Aso rock, and start flying executive jet, they don't even remember what Keke looks like anymore or how their policies can meet the need of that girl with a bowl of soft drinks on her head.

Shiooor! Oti so oyibo fun won, won fi eti sile. If you like go from koro to koro. I personally don't trust you guys will bring change, neither can I give GEJ another chance.

CHANGE ko, my BALANCE ni.

We need fresh positive blood and initiative.

As you rightly said, the informed elites already know how to make a decision and vote with no or less bias. It is the uninformed illiterate ones they need to educate on how GEJ and PDP have destroyed the country.

I can see that you're not happy with this development and you'd wish Sambo or Jonathan can pull off something like this. Hell no! They can't.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by aresa: 6:47am On Dec 29, 2014
ajebuter:
This short man is really giving vice presidency a real shot. It's downright hilarious and comical seeing his attempts at convincing Lagos, as if all votes come from Lagos. Anyway, its a doomed attempt from day one considering the pretentious and self rightoeous nature of his party.
I'm not saying PDP is good, far from it,but it irks me when the opposition potrays itself is pious, righteous and spotless.
Anyway, how come memeners of the opposition are always ugly even with their wealth, abeg that Tinubu ugly pass sin joh!

Millions of folks are not in Lagos, but they are still able to see and admire what he's doing and also getting inspired and converted. This is the beauty of the internet and global digital age, something many of you know nothing about...

You people need to get with the program or get left behind.. grin

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by jamace(m): 6:47am On Dec 29, 2014
meshacha1:
Instead of preaching the gospel, he was busy scanning the skirts of some babes. https://www.nairaland.com/2063845/osibanjo-transferred-rccgs-hqtrs-because

1 Like

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by PassingShot(m): 6:48am On Dec 29, 2014
ajebuter:

See beefing! All votes don't come from Lagos but all cities cannot be covered at a go. Besides, charity begins at home.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by jemype(m): 6:48am On Dec 29, 2014
Engrpj:
was even wondering if he has Eva preach abt Christ lyk dis

He has preached christ like this. He is my pastor and I am not saying it to defend him because I am not dat much of a politics junkie but d guy is a true christian in character and love. I mean no one is perfect in nigeria for all we know but I knew dis guy as a christian before I knew him as a politician.

11 Likes

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by Jamean(f): 6:51am On Dec 29, 2014
You may need to re-read the whole thing, especially the last paragraph.

I'm on nobody's case.

dat9jaguy:

And the govt we have for 6yrs now is 'fresh positive blood and initiative'.My dear wake up from you self imposed ignorance.
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by Image123(m): 6:51am On Dec 29, 2014
Engrpj:
was even wondering if he has Eva preach abt Christ lyk dis
My first wonderment oh.
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by Bishop4bella(m): 6:54am On Dec 29, 2014
Dramadiddy:
I'm beginning to like this man though

Though PDP you Rep
One by one we gonna catch ur attention all
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by Jamean(f): 6:55am On Dec 29, 2014
You may need to re-read and understand my reply. It's more than just campaigning. When we see that you do not renege on your promises then we'll know you are really have Nigeria's interest in view.

BTW, I'm on nobody's case.

PassingShot:

As you rightly said, the informed elites already know how to make a decision and vote with no or less bias. It is the uninformed illiterate ones they need to educate on how GEJ and PDP have destroyed the country.

I can see that you're not happy with this development and you'd wish Sambo or Jonathan can pull off something like this. Hell no! They can't.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by Image123(m): 6:57am On Dec 29, 2014
owobokiri:
Where is buhari sef? That one doesn't campaign. He prefers to read coup speaches. He must be somwhere waiting to soak dogs and baboons in blood.

Hahahahaha, you got me laughing very hard. What on earth was Buhari thinking to say that? Like all these nigerian wrestlers talk. But come to think of it, what does that statement mean?
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by kunlenkirol(m): 7:00am On Dec 29, 2014
grin ;DIts not a bad idea to campaign from door to door in Lagos. Lagos is his constituency. Obviously he won't do that in other states. No matter what they do, we need change, we need fresh breath, we need credible leaders and we need somebody who understands and know what it means to be president. Not someone that does not know the power of the office he is oCcupying. GMB and Osinbajo all the way to the corridor of power.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by faragai24: 7:01am On Dec 29, 2014
Very good indeed! Progressive are always different.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by stayblack: 7:04am On Dec 29, 2014
this is politics.i pray u guys wiññnnnnnn.
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by bellalove(f): 7:05am On Dec 29, 2014
aresa:

Talking to your own fellow countrymen is sinning in your holy bible abi grin

Thank God Alamighty he's not a gunning and money laundering private jet fraudulent cash and carry pastor you useless president run around with...

grin grin

.....I dont understand some people like you, you are trying to sell your point, and your best way of doing it is by insulting people, later you wonder why your party is associated with touts........if you like pop a vein on top people mata, na ur business....GMB wins o, GEJ continues to 2019; its left to God, but i have promised myself that i wont vote again like i did the last time because both of them have nothing to offer nigerians(judging from their past records).......so my dear keep insulting people, that is your business....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by Bifwoli: 7:06am On Dec 29, 2014
Aksonman:

CHANGE to cattle herding? embarassed

All politicians should serve a maximum of 2 terms, The 1st in government, the second in prison.

Isn't that a CHANGE too?(and a good one at that)

1 Like

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:06am On Dec 29, 2014
malele:

That's the problem, this man will only campaign in lagoS,
I don't know whether only lag makes up nigeria.
lagos is the centre of excellence in nigeria, it makes nigeria excellent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:08am On Dec 29, 2014
Baddest combination for 2015: GMB/OSINBANJOKO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by akereconfi: 7:11am On Dec 29, 2014
LRNZH:

Point taken. Charity begins at home.

You will see grassroots campaigning all over other parts of Nigeria soon. This is impressive.

GEJ/Sambo cannot try this. Those rogues dey fear their own shadows sef.

Liar, you are still here posting.
Such a poor thing **spits **
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by Davo93(m): 7:12am On Dec 29, 2014
KingEbukasBlog:
The running mate of Buhari was seen in market places, commercial tricycle going from ward to ward in Lagos campaigning .

> http://www.kingebuka.com/2014/12/photos-osinbanjo-campaigns-from-ward-to.html
This man should please beef up proper security around himself. We play politics of bitterness in Nigeria.

Moreover, I believe Osinbajo knows Lagos is not equal to Nigeria.
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by datribune: 7:12am On Dec 29, 2014
Thank u GMB 4 giving us Prof Osinbajo. He is a good man wit a great heart who means well 4 our country. d Buhari /Osinbajo ticket will receive our mandate to sanitize our country & halt d rot of d clueless GEJ yrs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud / Joseph Achuzie "Hannibal" Is Dead (Photos) / Kidnappers Demand N200m For Major Stephen Datong (NDA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.