Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,982 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos (40252 Views)

Osinbanjo And Okowa Visit Focados Oil Terminal / Dakuku Peterside Looses His Ward To Nyesom Wike / Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by Jamean(f): 9:05am On Dec 29, 2014
Amongst other reasons, most of these "grass root level people" are unable to ask intelligient questions about the highlights of their manifesto. Hence, they are captured already by mere going to where they are and making a scene.

Why not try it with the elites, these politicians know what they are doing.

Alphonsocapone:
majority of the people feeling the adverse effects of this dispensation are the poor masses footwalking the streets of lagos markets, they are even the hardest to convince. moreover, they also sum up 3 quarter of the whole population of lagos so selling his products to them first isn't a bad idea. elites as u say can easily be convinced through the media, newspapers, websites and blogs which the majority market impoverished are lacking access to.
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by merbenko: 9:06am On Dec 29, 2014
LRNZH:

Point taken. Charity begins at home.

You will see grassroots campaigning all over other parts of Nigeria soon. This is impressive.

GEJ/Sambo cannot try this. Those rogues dey fear their own shadows sef.
. Why will they do that since the have the support of Nigeria. No need of doing what the have not done in the name of hypocrisy of change
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by tjay007: 9:06am On Dec 29, 2014
nigerian youths never stop to amaze me. i've got some advice for you guys though. it's great to argue about national issues in public spaces available online, media even town hall gatherings. As a matter of fact, it is the fuel that keeps the flame of democracy burning. however, let's learn to be more civil, unsentimental and astutely analytical in our arguments. let's show the "elders" that we're mature enough to pilot the affairs of this country and they should take more of an advisory and mentoring role in the country. we can always disagree to agree; in the end, we all want a better country. God bless nigeria...
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by mcquin(m): 9:07am On Dec 29, 2014
Shed24:
ur father is de criminal not GEJ

Did his father oversee 20billion dollar missing wealth, did his father appoint Diezani the criminal, did his father appoint Moro the Immigration boss?

Finally is GEJ your father?
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by LRNZH(m): 9:12am On Dec 29, 2014
akereconfi:

Liar, you are still here posting.
Such a poor thing **spits **

mcquin:

GEJ/Sambo should prove it's a lie.
If you don't wish your V.P and GEJ gets this close to his people, other people wishes that but will you ever see your Presido in Keke? Well on his way to Otuoke 2015, he will.

You can't have a meaningful discussion with that slowpoke.
In this case, ignoring the virus is golden.
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by superstar1(m): 9:12am On Dec 29, 2014
Will he do this all over Nigeria?

He should get real jare.
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by mcquin(m): 9:13am On Dec 29, 2014
abeautifulchick:
This man is a total disgrace to redeem and christianity.he should know what the bible says about being equally yoked with unbelievers.
Nigerians should ask him if he has ever pulled this kind of crowd preaching and winning souls for christ.Hipocrisy at the highest level.
There is nothing like a God fearing politician.Who no go,no know.
With candidates like these,APC is sure heading for waterloo.They should have thought of better options and candidates.
If its someone like Daddy Adeboye,or oyedepo or kumuyi that is mentioned,then we can have a rethink and probably assume that God is working through them to change Nigeria.
We are all entitled to our own opinions though.

GEJ until osibanjo grows taller.

How tall is this GEJ sef?

You that is born again(X3), don't you have any unbeliever as a friend? Hypocrites.

Same bible say when the righteous ruleth, the people rejoice.

By the way GEJ is a christian, Sambo is a muslim. Are they not unequally yoked? Answer this. Waiting for your mention.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by ussy09(m): 9:13am On Dec 29, 2014
orobs93:
my advice he should not just concentrate on lagos He should try is best to go round d geo graphical zones
.GMB wil win in jesus name.
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by buoye1(m): 9:14am On Dec 29, 2014
Change
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by obinoral1179(m): 9:19am On Dec 29, 2014
Engrpj:
was even wondering if he has Eva preach abt Christ lyk dis
let's christ be the judge of this and not you.
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by mcquin(m): 9:20am On Dec 29, 2014
merbenko:
. Why will they do that since the have the support of Nigeria. No need of doing what the have not done in the name of hypocrisy of change

Support of Nigerians? Are the persons on nairaland clamouring for change Ghanians or the soldiers being killed, are the ghanians?

Go ask the people of Borno if they support GEJ before your hasty conclusion.
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by kheart(m): 9:20am On Dec 29, 2014
Just imagine sambo campaigning on d creeks of zaria his home town, he did be lucky if he escape alive.
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by ussy09(m): 9:20am On Dec 29, 2014
Engrpj:
d APC ur seeing today...u shall see no more cheesy
hit like if u support GEJ till Osinbajo grow taller
.In Gej voice vote Buhari for am nt competent.
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by Nitefury: 9:22am On Dec 29, 2014
Jamean:
Amongst other reasons, most of these "grass root level people" are unable to ask intelligient questions about the highlights of their manifesto. Hence, they are captured already by mere going to where they are and making a scene.

here is a picture of him hanging out with the "elite".

You have to understand, the ordinary man on the street and the old women in the villages are the ones with the highest voting power, besides how many "elites" come out to vote?

Talking about manifestos, i don't remember Fayose telling Ekiti people he had one, all he did was fraternize with the okada riders and maize sellers on the streets.

Ask Fayemi how far the "elites" vote took him.

Believe it or not, its a campaign strategy that has already began to win people that were otherwise sitting on the fence earlier on, to their side.

Final shot: "Elites" don't leave their Air conditioned cars, offices or homes to vote. Garri sellers, okada riders, taxi drivers, and market women are the ones who do.

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by mcquin(m): 9:22am On Dec 29, 2014
superstar1:
Will he do this all over Nigeria?

He should get real jare.

He can't but that is the essence of media. He did that in Lagos but I watched it on Silverbird TV yesterday in Benin and I was touched.

Whenever GEJ holds an interview, is he in the 36 states or in just one room? How come every one sees him?
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by obinoral1179(m): 9:23am On Dec 29, 2014
merbenko:
but they can soliciting for votes in churches?
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by adeusolu: 9:24am On Dec 29, 2014
IT IS A SHAME, A SO CALLED PASTOR IS EQUALLY YOKED WITH THE DESPERATLY WICKED!!!!! SHAME ON RCCG!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePJSywwVWZM

1 Like

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by deejayterabyte(m): 9:35am On Dec 29, 2014
funkiebully:
And people call this midget pastor? When last did He preach Jesus in a bus, market, shoprite etc? I see JW daily preaching fanatically about d kingdom, But this worldly scammer called pastor is out for eye service jumping keke napep Just to scurry votes for his personal gain n that of his slave master.

This is d kind of hypocrites Jesus warned us against.

Check d zeal He has put into worldly governance aspirations, yet He never put 1/10th of this zeal in winning souls for Christ.

By their selfish fruits We shall know them.

Selfish midget, u are bound to fail.

How do you want God to bless you if you refuse to have sense Read what you wrote again
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by Rowlandjude(m): 9:35am On Dec 29, 2014
Aksonman:
Someone please tell this Osinbajo guy that 'if' Buhari wins in 2015, cattle herders in Aso Rock gardens will have more powers than the Vice President cheesy

Pls wats d name of the software u used in making doz images in th pictures to communicate.
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by Trustgt(m): 9:36am On Dec 29, 2014
Engrpj:
was even wondering if he has Eva preach abt Christ lyk dis

Have you been to "Let Go A Fishing", then you will know.
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by Dramadiddy(m): 9:47am On Dec 29, 2014
Sarhamsyn:
me too. but he's too short to win d post of a VP
Like you mean in height?
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by funkiebully: 9:48am On Dec 29, 2014
deejayterabyte:

How do you want God to bless you if you refuse to have sense Read what you wrote again

Fvck off, hypocritical scum.
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by Sharksblow(m): 9:49am On Dec 29, 2014
correct man, change is here
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by benuejosh: 9:49am On Dec 29, 2014
Jamean:

guess myself i need to pick up an english lesson with You. people at the grass root Level. would have sounded better dnt you think so?. kudos to your comment. i buy into ideal coz thatz the crystal truth.
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by onegig(m): 9:54am On Dec 29, 2014
Jamean:
Yeah!

Appealing to the minds of the uninformed average Nigerian, why not also go to cities where the elites are or storm offices on the island where you have vast majority of politically informed people, that really understand the workings of an economy.

Tell them how you intend stabilizing at least electricity to reduce their overhead costs. Then you know what the gimmicks and intricacies of a campaign really is.

It's more than just campaigning. When we see that you do not renege on your promises then we'll know you really have Nigeria's interest in view.

When they get to Aso rock, and start flying executive jet, they don't even remember what Keke looks like anymore or how their policies can meet the need of that girl with a bowl of soft drinks on her head.

Shiooor! Oti so oyibo fun won, won fi eti sile. If you like go from koro to koro. I personally don't trust you guys will bring change, neither can I give GEJ another chance.

CHANGE ko, my BALANCE ni.

We need fresh positive blood and initiative.

And where are the fresh blood?

since we don't have any fresh young blood and GEJ is no go area. Can we just skip the elections and have no government. ?

I see how beneficial your POV is going to be for the nation. Be realistic and don't be an arm chair critic. Building institutions that fosters such environment is not in a day. It takes years..

True democracy would start when the incumbent can be voted out and people realise the power of their votes. You can now start having such noble orators and young politicians who can swing votes their way the "American style". But that's just a pipe dream for now.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by Orikinla(m): 10:00am On Dec 29, 2014
The man is simply using his long years of street evangelism as a pastor to campaign for change.
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by Alphonsocapone(m): 10:01am On Dec 29, 2014
adeusolu:
IT IS A SAME A SO CALLED PASTOR IS EQUALLY YOKED WITH THE DESPERATLY WICKED!!!!! SHAME ON RCCG!!!!

how much were u paid?
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by Engrpj(m): 10:05am On Dec 29, 2014
obinoral1179:
let's christ be the judge of this and not you.

am not judging mind u..only wondering

u must be shorter Dan him I gues grin
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by adeusolu: 10:08am On Dec 29, 2014
Alphonsocapone:
how much were u paid?

IF I COULD GET PAID TO TELL THE TRUTH I WILL BE THE HAPPIEST MAN ON EARTH. BUT SAD IT DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY SO I TELL THE TRUTH FOR THE BETTERMENT OF NIGERIA AND CALMNESS OF MY CONSCIENCE.

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by html14java(f): 10:17am On Dec 29, 2014
My Chari.ty Comment

THIS SPACE

IS NOT FOR SALE

Beware of my son Mohammadu gringringrin

[size=18pt]GEJ, 2009-2019[/size]

SвAи
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by Alphonsocapone(m): 10:32am On Dec 29, 2014
adeusolu:

IF I COULD GET PAID TO TELL THE TRUTH I WILL BE THE HAPPIEST MAN ON EARTH. BUT SAD IT DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY SO I TELL THE TRUTH FOR THE BETTERMENT OF NIGERIA AND CALMNESS OF MY CONSCIENCE.

I just went through all your posts on NL. it quite obvious that u were hired by TAN to be flooding nairaland pages with your unproved unprecedented jargons. u have used these pictures on more than twenty nairaland threads and people are still not buying your rubbish, try other method bro. sai GMB
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by EdwinOse: 10:39am On Dec 29, 2014
I ADVISE THIS DIMINUTIVE OSIBANJO TO TRY THIS IN SOUTH SOUTH OR SOUTH EAST. THE REST WILL BE STORY FOR THE GODS.

POLITICAL HYPOCRISY TO EFFECT VIOLENT POLITICAL CHANGE THAT WILL DRAG NIGERIA TO THE DARK AGE, FRONTING AN EXPIRED, DICTATORIAL MILITARY TYRANT, IS THE CHANGE THAT APC ( ALLIED PROPAGANDIST CRIMINALS) IS CORRECTLY STANDS FOR.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Joseph Achuzie "Hannibal" Is Dead (Photos) / Dino Melaye’s Recall: I Came Out Because I Was Told Money Was Being Shared- Lady / APC Governors Reduce Proposed Aspirants To Three - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.