Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,800 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos (40247 Views)

Osinbanjo And Okowa Visit Focados Oil Terminal / Dakuku Peterside Looses His Ward To Nyesom Wike / Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
mcquin:

How tall is this GEJ sef?

You that is born again(X3), don't you have any unbeliever as a friend? Hypocrites.

Same bible say when the righteous ruleth, the people rejoice.

By the way GEJ is a christian, Sambo is a muslim. Are they not unequally yoked? Answer this. Waiting for your mention.
If i should type what i have in mind for you eeh,you wont sleep well tonight so let me just ignore.

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by mcquin(m): 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
abeautifulchick:

If i should type what i have in mind for you eeh,you wont sleep well tonight so let me just ignore.

I don't feel like sleeping; so pls type.

By the way have I said anything out of the ordinary worth giving you goose bombs? If I had told a lie, Pls point it out. Oh you can insult a pastor and your shoeless god can't be insulted?
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2014
dharmieeey:

You have a beautiful face.but i can't say the same of your mind.U mean God can only work through Oyedepo. .Kumuyi..and Adeboye (Seriously)..Infact i doubt u re a xtain..u must be a buhdist
If you assimilated my post,you would have understood me better.
I'm sure you are a buhdist yourself.

GO TO HELL.

PISS OFF AND DONT YOU EVER QUOTE ME AGAIN.

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by brutef0rce101: 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
abeautifulchick:

Go to hell.You must not quote me.You can choose to ignore.HYPOCRITE.

I repeat,GEJ until osibanjo grows taller.

Shameless thing with a stinking cunt. Spits

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
mcquin:

I don't feel like sleeping; so pls type.

By the way have I said anything out of the ordinary worth giving you goose bombs? If I had told a lie, Pls point it out. Oh you can insult a pastor and your shoeless god can't be insulted?
Its because i dint not see any insult in your post ,that was why i chose to ignore.But your question was inconsequencial.

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
brutef0rce101:

Shameless thing with a stinking cunt. Spits
KISS MY A*SS tongue

YOU A*SSHOLE

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by mcquin(m): 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2014
abeautifulchick:

Its because i dint not see any insult in your post ,that was why i chose to ignore.But your question was inconsequencial.

What the he'll will you do if I insult you, arrest me? The worse you'd do is throw tantrums and insult. Well I wasn't trained to insult my father's mate.

I asked a valid question that you refused to answer. After attacking Osibanjo, I asked similar questions about on facts impari materia but you refused answering. Sir is that fair?
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
mcquin:

How tall is this GEJ sef?

You that is born again(X3), don't you have any unbeliever as a friend? Hypocrites.

Same bible say when the righteous ruleth, the people rejoice.

By the way GEJ is a christian, Sambo is a muslim. Are they not unequally yoked? Answer this. Waiting for your mention.
GEJ is not a pastor but osibanjo is.

Hope you understand me now.

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
mcquin:

What the he'll will you do if I insult you, arrest me? The worse you'd do is throw tantrums and insult. Well I wasn't trained to insult my father's mate.

I asked a valid question that you refused to answer. After attacking Osibanjo, I asked similar questions about on facts impari materia but you refused answering. Sir is that fair?
Check again.i have answered you already.

And did you just say what the hell i will do?
Hmm,Dont tempt me because i will just spoil your day.BYE.

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by brutef0rce101: 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
abeautifulchick:

KISS MY A*SS tongue

YOU A*SSHOLE

Dirty thing. You stink and smell like poo. Village bicycle

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by meccuno: 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
In as much as I don't even like the two contestant,I believe that the talk about "change" is basically coming from the SW. The Northerners who are the ones in the number one position aren't as vocal as their brothers in the SW. But one thing they do that surprises me is that they believe solely in the opinions of the same voices that have always been passing their messages through the media which they control. Lagos isn't Nigeria and would never be. There are 36 states and one won't determine who becomes the Commander in chief. The funny aspect is that I have never seen where a VP campaigns more than the president who wants to rule. People should try and seek opinions of other tribes and their people to understand how Nigeria works. Because some might be living in the illusion of lagos as what determines and would be living in self denial.
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
brutef0rce101:

Dirty thing. You stink and smell like poo. Village bicycle
You are a sentimental f*ool,a complete i*diot,a frustrated he goat,You are a demented baboon.

Like i said before "KISS MY A*SS"

Castrated bull. tongue

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by saolbuk(m): 10:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
I hope say this man dey waka with security?
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by brutef0rce101: 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
abeautifulchick:

You are a sentimental f*ool,a complete i*diot,a frustrated he goat,You are a demented baboon.

Like i said before "KISS MY A*SS"

Castrated bull. tongue

How your ashewo hustling? Cos you didnt see any customer today dont mean you should pass your frustration on me. You are just a local frustrated dingbat, a village who.re that have no shame, a man that end up with dirty thing like you will forever regret. A Worthless pig of zero value, carry your smelly thing away from here. Spits.

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by mcquin(m): 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
abeautifulchick:

Check again.i have answered you already.

And did you just say what the hell i will do?
Hmm,Dont tempt me because i will just spoil your day.BYE.

Hey I already got a bad day incase you thinking you can spoil it, give it a try so I ruin yours.

By the way you never answered my question.

GEJ already spoilt 6yrs of my life and you planning to spoil my night, you are really funny. Bring it on. Nkponi bot!
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
brutef0rce101:
[s][/s]

How your ashewo hustling? Cos you didnt see any customer today dont mean you should pass your frustration on me. You are just a local frustrated dingbat, a village who.re that have no shame, a man that end up with dirty thing like you will forever regret. A Worthless pig of zero value, carry your smelly thing away from here. Spits.
International Maggot.

I CAN SEE YOU ARE HIGH ON WEED.

STUPENDIOUS IGNORIAMUS.

Ohhhh.You dont even have a pic on your profile,COWARD.Guess you are so ashamed of your ugly and deformed face.I DARE YOU TO PUT UP YOUR PIC.Plus,you just registered yesterday and i am here replying you,thereby engaging your pathetic soul.Chai,i don suffer.Who knows why the moderators placed a ban on your former monicker.I can see you desperately want my attention but hell no,i wont give it to you.I've got better things to do with my time and megabite.This is my last response to you because you are a waste of time and megabite and moreover,silence is the best answer given to a FOOL.
BORN FOOL.
WASTED SPERM.
ANU OHIA
ANU MPAMA
BYE.

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by brutef0rce101: 10:53pm On Dec 29, 2014
abeautifulchick:

International Maggot.

I CAN SEE YOU ARE HIGH ON WEED.

STUPENDIOUS IGNORIAMUS.

Ohhhh.You dont even have a pic on your profile,COWARD.Guess you are so ashamed of your ugly and deformed face.I DARE YOU TO PUT UP YOUR PIC.Plus,you just registered yesterday,Chai,i don suffer.Who knows why the moderators placed a ban on your former monicker.I can see you desperately want my attention but hell no,i wont give it to you.I've got better things to do with my time and megabite.This is my last response to you because you are a waste of time and megabite and moreover,silence is the best answer given to a FOOL.
BORN FOOL.
WASTED SPERM.
ANU MPAMA
BYE.

Trash. I know its a bad market day for you today, nobody to carry you. I know no one wanna associate with a stinking thing, your smell alone can make a plane crash. Pele, you will see market tomorrow.... lmaooooo. Ahahahahahahah

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by FrankOguns(m): 11:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
People of Maiduguri and Jos need you there sir for this type of campaign,even those living in Sambisa, so don't be one sided
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by SOUNDKING: 11:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
Easy prey 4 ozigbo snipers, although who won kpa that degraded overtalker. I wonder hw well a pastor can do with Apc, people that laid their foundation on lies, jst joking ooo, if buhari wins naira land will be shut down.hmmhm thats all.

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by KLand(m): 11:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
He has a long way to go.
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by dharmieeey: 12:47am On Dec 30, 2014
abeautifulchick:

If you assimilated my post,you would have understood me better.
I'm sure you are a buhdist yourself.

GO TO HELL.

PISS OFF AND DONT YOU EVER QUOTE ME AGAIN.

Compliments of the season.i love u too..Lmaooo
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by tecmon: 12:54am On Dec 30, 2014
owobokiri:
I have never seen a group of people so o o o o removed from reality like these APC folks. Why are you guys propping yourselves up for a massive heart attack? You think this academic campaign in lagos will get you the Nigerian presidency? Where is buhari sef? That one doesn't campaign. He prefers to read coup speaches. He must be somwhere at sambissa waiting to soak dogs and baboons in blood.

GMB using yoruba deputies to canvass northern interest since 1983. why is he not the one doing the keke campaign
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by princeandex: 4:08am On Dec 30, 2014
IKJ66:
. CHuckling !!!!!

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by princeandex: 4:09am On Dec 30, 2014
adebisiolumide5:
change is all we need!!! My vote goes for APC

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by princeandex: 4:09am On Dec 30, 2014
philips70:

But this is all I see from my Crystal ball!

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by princeandex: 4:19am On Dec 30, 2014

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:59am On Dec 30, 2014
Jamean:
Yeah!

Appealing to the minds of the uninformed average Nigerian, why not also go to cities where the elites are or storm offices on the island where you have vast majority of politically informed people, that really understand the workings of an economy.

Tell them how you intend stabilizing at least electricity to reduce their overhead costs. Then you know what the gimmicks and intricacies of a campaign really is.

It's more than just campaigning. When we see that you do not renege on your promises then we'll know you really have Nigeria's interest in view.

When they get to Aso rock, and start flying executive jet, they don't even remember what Keke looks like anymore or how their policies can meet the need of that girl with a bowl of soft drinks on her head.

Shiooor! Oti so oyibo fun won, won fi eti sile. If you like go from koro to koro. I personally don't trust you guys will bring change, neither can I give GEJ another chance.

CHANGE ko, my BALANCE ni.

We need fresh positive blood and initiative.
You are partly right and I agree with some of your points, but thats the sad state Nigeria finds itself in. Its between the devil and the deep blue sea so no Nigeria doesn't have that much of a choice as to brighter more vibrant minds running for President. But without chasing out the likes of Jonathan from power, and empowering ordinary, poorer, Nigerians financial state through improvement of their standard of living, those that deserve to run Nigeria will never have a chance.

For now I think Buhari is a better choice. Nigeria should not let this opportunity slip by.

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by 2tek: 7:04am On Dec 30, 2014
Funny but true.
in NIGERIA
Vice President -North.
Senate President -North
Speaker House of Reps - North.
PDP National Chairman - North.
Head of Service - North.
INEC Chairman - North.
Inspector General of Police - North.
Chief Justice of federation - North.
President Court of Appeal - North.
EFCC Chairman - North.
President Federal high court - North.
National Security Adviser - North.
Chief of Defense Staff - North.
Chief of Naval Staff - North.
Controller, Customs
Service - North.
Defence Minister-North.
Education Minister- North.
MD Port Authority- North.
MD NDIC - North
Controller Prison Services - North.
richest man in africa - North.
85% of Petroleum Marketers in Nigeria - Northerners.
80% of Oil Block Owners in Nigeria - Northerners.
99% of beggars in Nigeria - Northerners
99% of Boko Haram and their sympathizers- North.
The region that wants power by fire by force - North.
The region that has ruled Nigeria for the longest years 38years - North
Yet, the Poorest states in Nigeria and Educationally
backward areas in Nigeria are in the North. Now, ask yourself, what is the problem of the Northerners? Keep forwarding till it get to all their leaders may be they will have to re-think....
CAN YOU IMAGINE? ?
FEAR NORTH

Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by IgrigiMercenery: 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
brutef0rce101:
[s][/s]

[s] How your ashewo hustling? Cos you didnt see any customer today dont mean you should pass your frustration on me. You are just a local frustrated dingbat, a village who.re that have no shame, a man that end up with dirty thing like you will forever regret. A Worthless pig of zero value, carry your smelly thing away from here. Spits [/s].

**grins** Go and ask Toju your ashewo sister how much she makes in warri. **LOLS**
Re: Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos by brutef0rce101: 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2014
IgrigiMercenery:

**grins** Go and ask Toju your ashewo sister how much she makes in warri. **LOLS**

Your situation is like that of a sick mad man, you keep saying different shit. From Bayo to Salam to Toju. Keep the madness going, I love it little kid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

David Mark Gives SUVs To Priests In Otukpo - Pictures / Femi Gbajabiamila Shares Food Items To His Surulere Constituents / Senator Smart Adeyemi Donate Two Vehicles To Asiwaju Campaign (Photos)