Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

You Claim To Love Your Wife... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Claim To Love Your Wife... (859 Views)

Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) / How Do You Prove You Love Your Partner? / Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Claim To Love Your Wife... by 3DCYCLOPS: 7:55am On Dec 29, 2014
Well just wondering....

You claim you love your partner/spouse so much..you'll never see them suffer be it in this life or another.

What if something bad happens to you and your stay on earth was cut short (ended prematurely).

Would you wish for your spouse to look for another partner who would make her happy?.for her to move on with her life? or you would want her to mourn you till the end?
Re: You Claim To Love Your Wife... by bollyano(f): 8:10am On Dec 29, 2014
since you claimed you love your partner them you have to want her to have the best, since you couldn't live long to be there, allow your partner have a new relationship and start afresh but it all depends on what your partner wants.
Re: You Claim To Love Your Wife... by major466(m): 8:13am On Dec 29, 2014
I will want her to remain single till the world end.
Re: You Claim To Love Your Wife... by bollyano(f): 8:19am On Dec 29, 2014
major466:

That one no be love o bro.
Re: You Claim To Love Your Wife... by 3DCYCLOPS: 8:24am On Dec 29, 2014
major466:

But bro..would you do same?
Re: You Claim To Love Your Wife... by 3DCYCLOPS: 8:30am On Dec 29, 2014
bollyano:
since you claimed you love your partner them you have to want her to have the best, since you couldn't live long to be there, allow your partner have a new relationship and start afresh but it all depends on what your partner wants.

Yeah..but as a man..you'll feel kinda cheated on...Men could be very jealous.

Even after death.
Re: You Claim To Love Your Wife... by major466(m): 8:34am On Dec 29, 2014
3DCYCLOPS:

But bro..would you do same?
Of course.
Re: You Claim To Love Your Wife... by major466(m): 8:37am On Dec 29, 2014
bollyano:

That one no be love o bro.
There are women who stay single for the rest of their lives after the dead of the spouse.
Re: You Claim To Love Your Wife... by 3DCYCLOPS: 8:44am On Dec 29, 2014
major466:

There are women who stay single for the rest of their lives after the dead of the spouse.

Yeah..mostly advanced women..but I doubt any lady in her 30's would want to remain single till she grows old.
Re: You Claim To Love Your Wife... by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 29, 2014
thats her decision and not mine, if she marry, if she did not marry its her choice.
Re: You Claim To Love Your Wife... by 3DCYCLOPS: 8:56am On Dec 29, 2014
runzlord:
thats her decision and not mine

A woman of virtue who loves her husband would always make decisions with the thought of her husband at heart...never want to betray him.

If only she knew what he would have wanted for her.
Re: You Claim To Love Your Wife... by jmoore(m): 8:58am On Dec 29, 2014
Love is for the living and not for the dead.

1 Like

Re: You Claim To Love Your Wife... by Metcoppo(f): 10:15am On Dec 29, 2014
jmoore:

Ur comment: exactly my thoughts on ds iss.
Re: You Claim To Love Your Wife... by 3DCYCLOPS: 11:45am On Dec 29, 2014
jmoore:

Lol..funny

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Things Girls Want From Guys ??? / What A Man's Hands Say About How He Treats Women - A Study By Mcgill University / Race, Inter-tribal Marriage And Physical Features!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.