Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,213 members, 7,839,124 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria (9757 Views)

I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. / Check Out My New Latino Girlfriend / Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by midasbliss(f): 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
shiat! The guy is talking about Nigerain babes...
like his children aint gonna be Nigerians! Even ur daughters from a latino mother are Nigerians and might be potential Prostitutes as well.
u made ur choice y degrade Nigerian girls?
U definitely are mature enough to talk maturely.
Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by docsholz(m): 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2014
Op I also have a strong dislike for naija girls I'd rather marry a foreigner, but it doesn't mean I should come online and start ranting. PEACE

1 Like

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by WORLDPEACE(m): 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2014
A GUY PICKS UP HIS PHONE AND DISSES NIGERIAN GIRLS AND MOST OF THE PEOPLE RESPONDING ARE MEN. WHY ARE YOU MORE ANGRY THAN THE LADIES? WERE YOU GUYS HOPING HE WOULD MARRY YOUR SISTERS? HOW MANY GIRLS CAN ONE MAN MARRY?

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
dyadeleye:
Fact about Latino girls :most have an unstoppable urge to open their legs, get sprayed with man juice, and sh*t out babies at a ridiculously young age.....your Latino babe might be a Maheeda/afrocandy over there.....she might even be the puff and pass in da neighbourhood....
so your Latino gal ain't saint bro.!... angry angry

Word.
Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by percyoats(m): 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
Bloody Liar... u should post her pics lets see...

afanide:

TRASH!!!

My 80yr Old Grand Ma is More Prettier.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by tbaby534(f): 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
holusormi:
Why try so hard to convince us that you are rich, never been to nigeria , have a Latino girl friend ,come from a rich family , your mother is Caribbean ... undecided this is embarrassingly childish,, you are either high on some weird shii, lying , plain sthewpid or all of the above ,,, Dude get a fvcking life!!! It's the Internet and anybody can claim to be anything. For all we care you could be a truck pusher who borrowed a phone to come online,,, waheva sha , anything that rocks your boat !!!

U gat me cracking

1 Like

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by agarawu23(m): 4:12pm On Dec 29, 2014
laroux:
@prowizy2 you're the man. @bevy12 once a harlot always a harlot. I'm not surprised it's coming from a retired LovePeddler like yourself. @awho ain't gat no rented cars. I gat my own. Nigerian girls are used cargoes. Your problem is that you're not exposed cos if you were you won't be saying Nigerian girls I hail cos they're only good for one thing which is sex and nothing else. Not even marriage. @dyadeleye my girl ain't no maheeda or afrocandy or any of these your Nigerian hoes you have in this godforsaken country of yours. On the other hand, she's from a reputable family where I met her in Canada. Her family is wealthy and have lots of investments in Canada. There's no way she could be a hoe unlike your Nigerian counterparts. @afanide you can't even construct a simple sentence. I'm not surprised it's coming out from some foul mouth Yoruba Ape like yourself. Your grand ma is a RoosterDrinker, that's why here life is so messed up for having a vagabond like you for a grandchild. I'm not surprised at your level of illiteracy. You've never left your miserable region all your life. Yes, I'm a Nigerian. My dad is a Nigerian and my mom is Caribbean. Mind you I've never seen myself as a Nigerian. I wasn't even born in Nigeria. @ejanni I see how much it hurts you. Too bad. I can't mix with your kind. You're a disease. Nigerian girls are classless just like you. The day I date a Nigerian girl there would be snowfall in Nigeria. That's to say that would never happen. Nigerian girls should get a life and stop being whores. Maybe I might tell my friends to look your way. These bitches will never learn.
before u rant rubbissh, show me ur canadian passsssport or u r*t in h*ll
What's new if u live abroad? I live abroad too but I will never drm of marrying dem. If truly u live abroaad , I am sure u work in a public toilet and u r looking for cittizen ladies to enable u av stay or hold tthere nationality (yh dats we nigerians game)

Picture of u and ur latino slot or u peri*h soon. Don't abuse nigerian laadiess bcoss African ladies r recorgnized anywhere.

I knw ppl like u just need attention because real niggas dnt brag of where dey live

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by cococandy(f): 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
I'm sure your Latino babe is a virgin.

Did you actually type this?
On what earth can you compare the promiscuity of Latino babes to nigerian babes?

Nna you're naive and dummb at the same time. Sorry for you.

If you love your Latina, good for you. But don't make the mistake of thinking they are more decent than nigerian babes.

I guess the ashawoo you don't know is better than the one you know grin
laroux:
We met at a cafe. I never knew she would mean so much to me. I have no intentions of marrying a Nigerian girl. I became the envy of many people when we arrived. Some even went as far as saying I should have introduced a Nigerian girl to my parents. The truth is, Nigerian girls are nothing to write home about. Majority of them are ex prostitutes. Nobody wants an ex prostitute for a wife. Even my kids won't marry Nigerian girls. The girls could marry a Nigerian man but not a Nigerian girl. Majority of them are hungry and don't have class. Their cooking is awful and fashion sense trash.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by Dorisbest(f): 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
Mcbussy:

Madam,it doesn't sound dumb to me...I bet ur just guilty as charged grin
undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
Madam,
can't you see OP is a troll?
Bevy12:
She might not even be his girlfriend since she took a selfie and posted it on facebook. TCH. Latino my foot. Oh and she's a latina not a latino since she's a girl. A baboon like you isn't even supposed to have a girlfriend.
Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
laroux:
@prowizy2 you're the man. @bevy12 once a harlot always a harlot. I'm not surprised it's coming from a retired LovePeddler like yourself. @awho ain't gat no rented cars. I gat my own. Nigerian girls are used cargoes. Your problem is that you're not exposed cos if you were you won't be saying Nigerian girls I hail cos they're only good for one thing which is sex and nothing else. Not even marriage. @dyadeleye my girl ain't no maheeda or afrocandy or any of these your Nigerian hoes you have in this godforsaken country of yours. On the other hand, she's from a reputable family where I met her in Canada. Her family is wealthy and have lots of investments in Canada. There's no way she could be a hoe unlike your Nigerian counterparts. @afanide you can't even construct a simple sentence. I'm not surprised it's coming out from some foul mouth Yoruba Ape like yourself. Your grand ma is a RoosterDrinker, that's why here life is so messed up for having a vagabond like you for a grandchild. I'm not surprised at your level of illiteracy. You've never left your miserable region all your life. Yes, I'm a Nigerian. My dad is a Nigerian and my mom is Caribbean. Mind you I've never seen myself as a Nigerian. I wasn't even born in Nigeria. @ejanni I see how much it hurts you. Too bad. I can't mix with your kind. You're a disease. Nigerian girls are classless just like you. The day I date a Nigerian girl there would be snowfall in Nigeria. That's to say that would never happen. Nigerian girls should get a life and stop being whores. Maybe I might tell my friends to look your way. These bitches will never learn.

grin grin grin Naija girls, see wetin una cos... This is 190 to the power 4. Dem don wound this guy tire no be small.

Guys, as much as I would want the dude to reduce his insult on our girls... Cos there are still nice rare ladies out there, I can't say he isn't far from the truth.

Me suffer gan... I doubt any girl can break my heart again cos... I don't exist anymore!

Bro, please take chill pill and relax... I understand your anger. But my question is... Is your sister not good? Is your mum not also a good woman? If they are, then there are good ones out there as well. You were just never lucky to meet any of them and you meet most of your girls in wrong places. That's all.

Can you share were you picked up the Nigerian girls you dated in the past? Then we can scrutinize...

I for say ride on... But please reduce the insult on our ladies... Else, GMB till 2019 :p

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
Man,u're lucky.Ride on with her 'cos there are people like me who is looking 4 such.9ja gals majorly are ******.They are arnt happy nw @all.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
Man,u're lucky.Ride on with her 'cos there are people like me who is looking 4 such.9ja gals majorly are ******.They aren't happy nw @all.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by ximarro(m): 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2014
afanide:

TRASH!!!

My 80yr Old Grand Ma is More Prettier.
but na lie na.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by afanide: 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2014
ximarro:
but na lie na.

Am serious abt dat! Person go dey insult our girls because of one 'unripe Oyibo'
Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by Blackeard(m): 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
Bevy12:
She might not even be his girlfriend since she took a selfie and posted it on facebook. TCH. Latino my foot. Oh and she's a latina not a latino since she's a girl. A baboon like you isn't even supposed to have a girlfriend.
lmfao. I like u already
Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by chuckdee4(m): 6:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
What's the point of this thread, you brought a Latino to Nigeria .................................... so what?
Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by repogirl(f): 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
laroux:
We met at a cafe. I never knew she would mean so much to me. I have no intentions of marrying a Nigerian girl. I became the envy of many people when we arrived. Some even went as far as saying I should have introduced a Nigerian girl to my parents. The truth is, Nigerian girls are nothing to write home about. Majority of them are ex prostitutes. Nobody wants an ex prostitute for a wife. Even my kids won't marry Nigerian girls. The girls could marry a Nigerian man but not a Nigerian girl. Majority of them are hungry and don't have class. Their cooking is awful and fashion sense trash.
guy Nigerian girl thus and that, your mama na Nigerian girl ooo, even your sisters, you don forget? Even your girl pikins, na Nigerian girls Dem go be, abeg no swear for your mama, sisters and pikinses, tenks!
Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by ng4u(f): 9:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
faqman:

im just here to read comments..
spreads mat and sips a cup of coffee
lol..guy I dey with you...no be small matter abeg shift 4 me make I sit.
Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by apparentlylaw(m): 9:12pm On Jan 14, 2015
Nd dz Guy daft small ....

1 Like

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by Faun(m): 9:12pm On Jan 14, 2015
I just came here to see the babe.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by xtervaganza(m): 9:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
Bevy12:
buh why e de pain you?
Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by barapistis(m): 9:21pm On Jan 14, 2015
a 16 year old fool at it again
Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by mirexxx(f): 9:30pm On Jan 14, 2015
and heaven came downundecided

1 Like

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by Divineluv14(f): 11:01pm On Jan 14, 2015
Good for you

Next !!!
Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by khiaa(f): 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2015

Most nigerian gals are ex prostitutes,bad cooks and classless as against a latinaare you high?

Round the world most especially american,latinas are considered gutter class,drug dealers and their ladies are shameless and classless. You clearly suffer from inferiority complex.
Even blacks have higher class than them
Latina? And you are talking?

Hmmmm lol.your marriage won't be a happy one and won't last. One day u ll remember these words

Even Nigerians have more class than them.
Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
faqman:

im just here to read comments..
spreads mat and sips a cup of coffee
guy. I fit see small coffee or una don sip am finish. .
Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by dasrackhor(m): 9:13pm On Jan 19, 2015
holusormi:
Why try so hard to convince us that you are rich, never been to nigeria , have a Latino girl friend ,come from a rich family , your mother is Caribbean ... undecided this is embarrassingly childish,, you are either high on some weird shii, lying , plain sthewpid or all of the above ,,, Dude get a fvcking life!!! It's the Internet and anybody can claim to be anything. For all we care you could be a truck pusher who borrowed a phone to come online,,, waheva sha , anything that rocks your boat !!!
spot on bro....100000000000000000 like for u...
Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by foluks24(f): 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
In dis foreign land where I reside,i can proudly say to to you dat latino gurls ar better prostitutes
Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by foluks24(f): 9:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
TDstarr:
the fact is Nigerian ladies have nothing to offer to your life, they are do nothing but eat everything, no advise, no fun, sex is a big deal to them,
am just hustlin facing my dreams ,
just like you have nothing good to offer with your bad english

1 Like

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by Jaycool18(m): 9:40pm On Jan 19, 2015
I brought Beyonce to nigeria, we're planning to get married....mtcheew..Latino my ass.
is ur mom not a Nigerian or is she different from others
Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
khiaa:

Even Nigerians have more class than them.

thats good word EVEN. but not much of the difference

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Gave It To Her From Behind And She Moan Loudly (photo) / My Dick Is Standing For The Past 4 Hours! Help Me / ????????????????????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.