Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria (9728 Views)

I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. / Check Out My New Latino Girlfriend / Dating Asian And Latino Men: ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by laroux(m): 8:59am On Dec 29, 2014
We met at a cafe. I never knew she would mean so much to me. I have no intentions of marrying a Nigerian girl. I became the envy of many people when we arrived. Some even went as far as saying I should have introduced a Nigerian girl to my parents. The truth is, Nigerian girls are nothing to write home about. Majority of them are ex prostitutes. Nobody wants an ex prostitute for a wife. Even my kids won't marry Nigerian girls. The girls could marry a Nigerian man but not a Nigerian girl. Majority of them are hungry and don't have class. Their cooking is awful and fashion sense trash.

16 Likes

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by Bevy12(f): 9:02am On Dec 29, 2014
So... Should we care? Cause what you just wrote here is trash.

20 Likes

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by Lovexme(m): 9:05am On Dec 29, 2014
You're being too critical man.
Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by olaric(m): 9:06am On Dec 29, 2014
Calling Nigerian girls "ex prostitutes" shows how myopic and backward you are. I am sure your mother is a man and your sisters men. You are not even bold enough to post the picture of your Latino's girlfriend here and let's compare her with the 'average' Nigerian girl.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by laroux(m): 9:14am On Dec 29, 2014
@bevy12 I don't give a rat asss about what you think. Your opinion isn't necessary. Get lost. @lovexme that's the bitter truth. @olaric here she is

16 Likes

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by EJanni(f): 9:14am On Dec 29, 2014
this is d height of inferiority complex and stupidity. Marry ur expired oyibo and shut up already. Latino my dog's tail!

24 Likes

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by naijaboiy: 9:19am On Dec 29, 2014
Bevy12:
So... Should we care? Cause what you just wrote here is trash.
Lovexme:
You're being too critical man.
olaric:
Calling Nigerian girls "ex prostitutes" shows how myopic and backward you are. I am sure your mother is a man and your sisters men. You are not even bold enough to post the picture of your Latino's girlfriend here and let's compare her with the 'average' Nigerian girl.
EJanni:
this is d height of inferiority complex and stupidity. Marry ur expired oyibo and shut up already. Latino my dog's tail!
Una get time o undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by kadas01(m): 9:21am On Dec 29, 2014
You are good to go my guy! Carry on!

Truly, majority of Nigerian girls are "mean" and selfish!

25 Likes

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by afanide: 9:22am On Dec 29, 2014
laroux:
We met at a cafe. I never knew she would mean so much to me. I have no intentions of marrying a Nigerian girl. I became the envy of many people when we arrived. Some even went as far as saying I should have introduced a Nigerian girl to my parents. The truth is, Nigerian girls are nothing to write home about. Majority of them are ex prostitutes. Nobody wants an ex prostitute for a wife. Even my kids won't marry Nigerian girls. The girls could marry a Nigerian man but not a Nigerian girl. Majority of them are hungry and don't have class. Their cooking is awful and fashion sense trash.

Hope you are not a Nigeria? Because if you are, you are a TABOO to Nigeria.

Also, hope your mum is not a Nigerian? Cos if she is, then she possesses those qualities you just highlighted about Nigeria Ladies.

You dare not insult our Ladies! They are the Best.

Did i just call you a Fool?

YES!!!

A BIG ONE to have made such utterances!!!

20 Likes

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by Bevy12(f): 9:24am On Dec 29, 2014
laroux:
@bevy12 I don't give a rat asss about what you think. Your opinion isn't necessary. Get lost. @lovexme that's the bitter truth. @olaric here she is
Nah, you get lost, cause i can see you are an incompetent fool who has no respect for women, not to talk of spanish american women.

7 Likes

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by Lovexme(m): 9:24am On Dec 29, 2014
naijaboiy:

Una get time o undecided
tongue
Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by afanide: 9:26am On Dec 29, 2014
laroux:

TRASH!!!

My 80yr Old Grand Ma is More Prettier.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by dyadeleye(m): 9:26am On Dec 29, 2014
Fact about Latino girls :most have an unstoppable urge to open their legs, get sprayed with man juice, and sh*t out babies at a ridiculously young age.....your Latino babe might be a Maheeda/afrocandy over there.....she might even be the puff and pass in da neighbourhood....
so your Latino gal ain't saint bro.!... angry angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by sylaz(m): 9:28am On Dec 29, 2014
This dude is back on his naijagirls hunting game again. undecided
Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by luvlyoracle(m): 9:31am On Dec 29, 2014
undecided
Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by Awho(m): 9:32am On Dec 29, 2014
And what does this dude fink he's saying sence or poo? Am sure he knows for real it's poo because our 9ja babes are too tushed for your type, get lost fella..wait wait wait na your type go dey beg dem make dey follow you come back with rented cars...all this bi.tchis who can't even speak good english with does dia bad accents..... 9ja babes i hail oooo

1 Like

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by Bevy12(f): 9:34am On Dec 29, 2014
She might not even be his girlfriend since she took a selfie and posted it on facebook. TCH. Latino my foot. Oh and she's a latina not a latino since she's a girl. A baboon like you isn't even supposed to have a girlfriend.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by Prowizy2(m): 9:35am On Dec 29, 2014
Guy ride on, I support you! grin

6 Likes

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by Exjoker(m): 9:37am On Dec 29, 2014
What is op trying to say?
Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by olaric(m): 9:37am On Dec 29, 2014
laroux:

Let's see you strike a pose with the chic, then we can talk; and no photoshop please
Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 29, 2014
The babe is cool though. Naija guys and their craving for white ladies/Latinos...I tire ooo cool
Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by BluePearls(m): 10:04am On Dec 29, 2014
I see a lot of folks with obi-onugwu here..
Dude I wouldn't care less what anyone here say too, there is nothing wrong in following your dreams or your heart...if sey na onyinbo woman you wan die put, so be it.. grin
But don't decide for your unborn children just yet, they could have taste for a darker flesh grin
Congrats on bringing her home finaly and please show her around so she can feel those hostility, sorry I meant hospitality, which Nigerians are so famous for. grin
Oh by the way, dude your woman is ON FIRE!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by laroux(m): 10:06am On Dec 29, 2014
@awho I've got my own money. I'm equally rich myself. My family has lots of investments too ranging from real estate to interior designs. It's better to be an exposed idiot like you said than a lowlife and a classless motherfucker like you. I can even pay your miserable existence till the day you die.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 29, 2014
laroux:
she set wella.una no take pix together?

1 Like

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by laroux(m): 10:10am On Dec 29, 2014
@bluepearls I will surely do that. No my kids won't. Believe me I will ensure it doesn't happen. Everyone plans to move forward and not backwards. Nigerian girls will only take you backwards.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by Awho(m): 10:10am On Dec 29, 2014
laroux:
@awho I've got my own money. I'm equally rich myself. My family has lots of investments too ranging from real estate to interior designs. It's better to be an exposed idiot like you said than a lowlife and a classless motherfucker like you. I can even pay your miserable existence till the day you die.

just like the popular saying goes '' big dogs don't bark dey bite'' so you see only small niggas like you with very small change in their possesions will come out to make loud noise just like your doing now..#shit aint tripping#

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by BluePearls(m): 10:11am On Dec 29, 2014
laroux:

C'mon man, you don't need all these. Now you're derailing your own thread. There's no point in exchanging words with people who don't agree with your taste in women. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by laroux(m): 10:13am On Dec 29, 2014
@bluepearls you're right. These bird brains ain't worth my time. Happy holidays.

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by holusormi(m): 10:20am On Dec 29, 2014
Why try so hard to convince us that you are rich, never been to nigeria , have a Latino girl friend ,come from a rich family , your mother is Caribbean ... undecided this is embarrassingly childish,, you are either high on some weird shii, lying , plain sthewpid or all of the above ,,, Dude get a fvcking life!!! It's the Internet and anybody can claim to be anything. For all we care you could be a truck pusher who borrowed a phone to come online,,, waheva sha , anything that rocks your boat !!!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 29, 2014
im just here to read comments..
spreads mat and sips a cup of coffee

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Characteristics Of The Ideal Man / My Weed Experience / Could This Be Why Lovers Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.