Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,696 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) (38201 Views)

How I Spent My 150 Naira Today / Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? / After 4 Yrs Together, I Discovered Wat My GF Has Been Hiding From Me. + (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 29, 2014
veegirl:
Lol. Broke ass. So of all d things she did to u, its d money u gave her that pains u most. Very funny dude.
Poverty is really a thing of d mind.
the boys poverty or the girls poverty? which one r u castigating?
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
how much is 6k sef? forget the money but don't forget to make her regret playing u for a fool.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by greggng: 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
Laugh wan kill . Seun pls try put age restriction on this site. Some post here re sent by kids who re not matured enough to be here. How can someone give his girl friend money and wanna get it back? Is called bad debt in accounting . It can never be recovered
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by kayustones: 7:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
I want to use this opportunity to appreciate all guys who commented positively... Am so greatfull u have given me a reson not to organize a gang rape on her so she will fills what I feel.
I can see u r mad for what you just said. And I'm not sorry for using harsh words.
How can u ever think of such heinous crime against someone over some meager amount. U shud not even have thought of gang rape even if she took a billion dollars away from you. I mean. . u need to be arrested for ur statement! U this beast!

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by stayblack: 7:47pm On Dec 29, 2014
but naija babes dey hungry.u get luck she nor use u do money.ram.dey give girl money like u are the father.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
erico2k2:

no nah E neva reach fiancee level talkless of wife.nah gf nah
Why you kon first say wife?
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by August17(m): 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2014
Guy you want her to vomit what she has digested long ago? Freely you gave and freely she received... Kpakam
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by fromnigeria(m): 7:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
This girl will think she has played smart, she is forgetting she has broke an agreement. She asked her boyfriend to lend her money for crying out loud, this isn't some thing new to us, Why would she fail to...
What makes us think this dude can't let 6k go.

She will not go unpunished.
Let it go OP, next time ensure you know someone you are dating to a reasonable extent.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by UjSizzle(f): 7:57pm On Dec 29, 2014
Brandnew2:

Is the sex part necessary?
Shouldn't be, but based on the very first sentence of the OP (which happens to be the summation of everything he's written) it is.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
Jesus father of Moses.... I can't laugh anymore please
. This thread is So hilarious, belle dey pain me abeg
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Natasha2(f): 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
I want to use this opportunity to appreciate all guys who commented positively... Am so greatfull u have given me a reson not to organize a gang rape on her so she will fills what I feel.

wait poster bia is this a joke? angry ogini? I have been supporting you since, haba! how could you even think of such? I'm so disappointed.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
Sunshinelady:
. Dis is wat we were saying about broke dudes in d oda thread. If u chop their chewin gum dem go com collect am bak , smh tho undecided . Are u goin to return all d tender lovin care she gave u as her bf?
did u read d part he said d girl said he should borrow her and dt she'll pay back?? And did u also read d part he said dey've nt had sex together?

The money wasn't a gift. It was a loan.
I wonder d tender loving care u'r talking about dt d guy didn't even probably show more. Mtchew! Nonsense!!

I'm seriously holding myself nt to type something dt would offend u cos ur comment and a lot of similar comments on d 1st page is nt called for at all. Ur comment n dt of ur like-minded fellows is very very odious.

Its nt about been broke. I for one will nt take it funny when someone trys to play smart on me. To top it, u'r stl claiming right! Even if it's #1000 I'll make sure I get d money back. Not because I'm broke but because i wna tell u I'm nt stupid.

And no one even commented on d useless and nauseating attitude of d so called gf! God punish dt girl.

richardjemedafe1

go get ur money back. She doesn't pick ur call any longer? Text her! She didn't respond? Take d teller to her mum n explain everything to her n demand for ur money.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
Hmm! Una tink say I be mumu abi? I said the op should send me his acc num and I have received over 5 diff acc nums. Hehehe.
Op if u r interested pls comment directly under my comment with the 1st 5 digits of your phn num. So I can verify your text msg.
And to the idiot that called me an idiot for doing this, IT'S MY MONEY.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by onyeuka: 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2014
you gave ur girlfriend money and you want her to pay u back? Lolz you mst be a learner
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by abbey621(m): 8:13pm On Dec 29, 2014
Crazy is what crazy does. You wan die because of 6k, bro them mofos ain't worth it. I've spent over 2m on a girl only for things not to work out, only thing you can do is cut your loss and move on. The only thing wey pain me for your situation is that you no enjoy her Jerulasem grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Eisenhower(m): 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2014
veegirl:
Lol. Broke ass. So of all d things she did to u, its d money u gave her that pains u most. Very funny dude.
Poverty is really a thing of d mind.
Yeah I indeed agree but gEt caught stealing 6k in the strEet of lagos and if you survivE petrol and tyre then you'll know 6k is some people's monthly pay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
Eisenhower:

Yeah I indeed agree but gEt caught stealing 6k in the strEet of lagos and if you survivE petrol and tyre then you'll know 6k is some people's monthly pay.
Where did the stealing come from? Did you hear the OP say she collected the money at gun point?
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by jericco1(m): 8:21pm On Dec 29, 2014
veegirl:

All i have to say to u is "K"

from a boring girl.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by tonididdy(m): 8:26pm On Dec 29, 2014
stupid girls be like
ireneony:
Nawa o....op because of 6k...abeg nor let poverty baff you with acid grin. The girl is wrong, we know..case closed cheesy
So becos you nor chopp her ekpekus he de pain u grin

This dude is funny.....ur 6k don enter one chance cool
...no wonder Niggaz keep phuckn you for free...karma is a biatch
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
jericco1:

lol, haven't you seen this b4?

I have bro. just teasing her
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by richardjemedafe1(m): 8:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
AgapeCharis:
did u read d part he said d girl said he should borrow her and dt she'll pay back?? And did u also read d part he said dey've nt had sex together?

The money wasn't a gift. It was a loan.
I wonder d tender loving care u'r talking about dt d guy didn't even probably show more. Mtchew! Nonsense!!

I'm seriously holding myself nt to type something dt would offend u cos ur comment and a lot of similar comments on d 1st page is nt called for at all. Ur comment n dt of ur like-minded fellows is very very odious.

Its nt about been broke. I for one will nt take it funny when someone trys to play smart on me. To top it, u'r stl claiming right! Even if it's #1000 I'll make sure I get d money back. Not because I'm broke but because i wna tell u I'm nt stupid.

And no one even commented on d useless and nauseating attitude of d so called gf! God punish dt girl.

richardjemedafe1

go get ur money back. She doesn't pick ur call any longer? Text her! She didn't respond? Take d teller to her mum n explain everything to her n demand for ur money.
tenx bro... 1st tin 2moro mning am taking the case to her mom

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by shesszi(m): 8:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
justscorch:
Richard no worry yasef,I understand how u dey feel.no becos say the money weigh na just say u no blow,plus say u know for certain she dey blow other guys raba raba na hin dey really vex u.pay me 50k and I go direct u on what to do to chop ur own share of the kanda.

Free tip: look for way to get her unclad pics,most especially the ones she took with guys and threaten to show her mother if she doesn't pay u 200k,una fit price reach 150k last last
baddest guy ever liveth
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by tonididdy(m): 8:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
abbey621:
Crazy is what crazy does. You wan die because of 6k, bro them mofos ain't worth it. I've spent over 2m on a girl only for things not to work out, only thing you can do is cut your loss and move on. The only thing wey pain me for your situation is that you no enjoy her Jerulasem grin grin grin
guy I like insult you BUT no I won't...
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by tonididdy(m): 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
justscorch:
Richard no worry yasef,I understand how u dey feel.no becos say the money weigh na just say u no blow,plus say u know for certain she dey blow other guys raba raba na hin dey really vex u.pay me 50k and I go direct u on what to do to chop ur own share of the kanda.

Free tip: look for way to get her unclad pics,most especially the ones she took with guys and threaten to show her mother if she doesn't pay u 200k,una fit price reach 150k last last
OP this is the best idea ever...only problem is how do u get so close to her nor her phone now.

OP if she nor pay your money back after this threat...bro go ahead and viral that pic all over campus...ruin her life...she nor reach
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
funny op, hw many places will i see this same post, copied and pasted, this post is on sex life in naija fb page, sharing life issues fb page and you just copied and pasted directly to NL,all in a bid to make frontpage, when wud NL stop being a dumping ground for old copy and paste news.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by tonididdy(m): 8:33pm On Dec 29, 2014
...am so madt angry

why do some banga girls think they can just play a dude and go Scott free.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 29, 2014
If na me, it's either she pays back in cash or kind... Fullstop
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Joel3(m): 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
6k? That approximately 12 different babe and sex. 5h each. Guy next time use your brain for once. nowadays nigga don't give girls money. We only flex them by taking them out and you know the rest...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by Natasha2(f): 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2014
tonididdy:
OP this is the best idea ever...only problem is how do u get so close to her nor her phone now.

OP if she nor pay your money back after this threat...bro go ahead and viral that pic all over campus...ruin her life...she nor reach

You dey mad abi? undecided
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by rman: 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
veegirl:

Mehn....this niqqa is pained. Dont worry, when you make real money you wont get so pissed over trivial issues like this.
Poverty really causes so many things.

You are morally bankrupt.

What is trivial about a girl lieng to get a loan she knows she is not going to pay back? Forget the amount involved, it is a betrayal of trust.

If you don't see that as wrong then I pity the people you have around you as family and friends.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by tivta(m): 8:42pm On Dec 29, 2014
Like i always tell all my friends, never spend on your girlfriend what you cant afford to loose. Especially nigerian girls. See how all of them are shouting that 6k is too small, i bet none of them are employed hence they don't know that there are lots of families in lagos that survive on less then 6k a month. What a big shame on girls of this generation.
Re: How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) by cococandy(f): 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
what a disgusting post . See me supporting you since not knowing you could think such evil in your mind.

Maybe she saw this part of you that made her say she will pour water on you when you come to her house.
I hope she makes it boiling water. Animal.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting / A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart / Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.