Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,930 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Buhari's Initial Online gra-gra Fades Away; Osinbajo Struggles To Keep Momentum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Initial Online gra-gra Fades Away; Osinbajo Struggles To Keep Momentum (2576 Views)

Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum / The Match For Biafra: Owerri Is Gathering Momentum At The Moment / Biafra Referendum : Ipob's Petition On Moveon.org Gathers Huge Momentum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Initial Online gra-gra Fades Away; Osinbajo Struggles To Keep Momentum by papaejima1: 10:46pm On Dec 29, 2014
Watching the parody playing out.
Am voting GEJ.
Re: Buhari's Initial Online gra-gra Fades Away; Osinbajo Struggles To Keep Momentum by idumuose(m): 10:51pm On Dec 29, 2014
onatisi:
Even Osinbajo will soon get tired .very soon he himself will sit down once he realizes he is on a wild goose chase.
Osinbajo is a political neophyte.He hasn't seen anything yet.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Initial Online gra-gra Fades Away; Osinbajo Struggles To Keep Momentum by idumuose(m): 10:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
Buhari's failed political carrier will end in 2015 insha allah!

He will pack his sharia travelling bag to Daura his ancestral home with his head bow down in shame and mockery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Initial Online gra-gra Fades Away; Osinbajo Struggles To Keep Momentum by princeandex: 1:12am On Dec 30, 2014
GUY U BE ODEI, if u think after 6 years development no show, na 4 years e go show.
even 6 years pickin for begin dey talk
GEJ has nothing to show, u are just blind to it
BUHARI CONDEMNS THE VIOLENCE within 24hrs it started: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13126839

I hope NIgerians will bypass religious/sectarian bigotry and VOTE FOR BUHARI
ekeneidiagbor:

That's correct my friend... Let me also add that I don't think any other President has had to deal with a ferocious insurgent group as Boko Haram and also the Niger Delta militant... An administration whereby some greedy politicians and former head of state(now Apc pres. Aspirant) promise to make ungovernable...
Jonathan brings development d way developmemt occurs in a steady state.... Don't knw why pple are so blind to these facts...
GUY U BE ODEI, if u think after 6 years development no show, na 4 years e go show.
BUHARI CONDEMNS THE VIOLENCE within 24hrs it started: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13126839

Re: Buhari's Initial Online gra-gra Fades Away; Osinbajo Struggles To Keep Momentum by emiye(m): 4:02am On Dec 30, 2014
46 days left for an incumbent to be defeated.
Re: Buhari's Initial Online gra-gra Fades Away; Osinbajo Struggles To Keep Momentum by ekeneidiagbor: 7:01am On Dec 30, 2014
princeandex:

Seriously, jst like dat... U insultively, not objectively reply my post and u expect me to vote ur bigot for a leader.... Maybe if u had resolve to telling me how Buhari's manifesto can bring about a more progressive dev, how he intends to end the insurgence, reduce unemployment and create a fav economic climate with his economic policies... I may jst vote for him come 2015... But u and ur candidate exhibit a worser case of cluelesness...

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Initial Online gra-gra Fades Away; Osinbajo Struggles To Keep Momentum by ekeneidiagbor: 7:07am On Dec 30, 2014
I remember a guy opening a thread challenging all the Buharians to tell us jst one infrastructural project Buhari carried out in his time as Head of State.... That question is still unanswered... So his administration never saw infrastructural dev a priority....

My question is what does Buhari exactly plan to do with Nigeria, how does he intend to transform Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Is A Traitor / Conspiracy Against The South? / Ministerial List: Buhari Must Be Screened If He’s Petroleum Minister—senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.