Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,305 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. (14557 Views)

Gov Fashola, No Condition Is Permanent - Makoko protesters / Gov Fashola Leading The Chart! / Gov Fashola -rechristened---------now Fashoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by armadeo(m): 11:51am On Jan 01, 2015
Esdb:
I didn't want to talk but who the fuckkkkk do yyou think you are?! See the way you are making demands like its your father that born all this people. If it was this easy you think I'll be where I am today? You are beginning to sound false take coco again you who's phone was seized, who is jobless yet you subscribed or bought mb on your remote control at home.

This guy dey paro!!
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by armadeo(m): 11:55am On Jan 01, 2015
rusher14:

sesquipedalianistic? surely not.

I may however be guilty of somewhat esoteric usage. Manacles of an education which one often attempts to jettison for broad acceptance.

sesquipedalianistic? now who's being recondite?

Thanks to una two. I open dictionary today. 1st of January. Na so so new things go happen this year to me. Knowledge abound and progress unlimited.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by noetic16(m): 1:40pm On Jan 01, 2015
34: abuja taxi cab used by DSS operatives to trail me repeatedly around abuja for reasons i dont know has registration number RSH115XB. it was driven by a light skin dude; one of this sure-p taxis.
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by stinggy(m): 3:59pm On Jan 01, 2015
noetic16:
34: abuja taxi cab used by DSS operatives to trail me repeatedly around abuja for reasons i dont know has registration number RSH115XB. it was driven by a light skin dude; one of this sure-p taxis.

Chimk your broda even memorize the number plate embarassed
Who do this bros lik ds na? sad cry

3 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by noetic16(m): 3:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
35. another DSS spy who tried repeatedly in vain to extract information from me in vain drives a car with reg no KUJ549LB.
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by ochon: 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
austinoeze:

OOOOgbeniiii....u sef tek ur time read ur requests na...its 2 much 4 a deported begger na.
Y NSCDC, DSSS, ICPC, VIP, HIV no go spy on u. Even ur village witch if they read dis request...dem go spy on u.

Buwahahahahahaahahah.. I don die for this thread. LWKMD. gringrin

This is the thread of the year. LMAO. gringrin

Oahray, come see thread o. gringrin
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
someone was careless with d yaba gate again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by Oahray: 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
Lolz... Just finished reading the whole posts. This guy is long gone grin

Ochon thank you o grin
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by avicky(f): 9:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
tpia3396:
other movies that deal with alternate realities, perception of alternate realities, etc include incdeption, not only a beautiful mind.
It is.only Beautiful Mind.I have watched. Not seen.Inception
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by noetic16(m): 10:44am On Jan 05, 2015
a. mercy badmus awodogan needs more than 1 bodyguard to protect herself and her entire family as we all know what eventually bcoms of spies: for the records i dont wish my enemies well; and my prayer point is for my enemies along with their families to fall down and die miserably.
b. gay freak fashola is yet to reapond. is he busy worshipping jahbulon?
c. gej is yet to respond; is it until he is called badluck jonathan?
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by holyboss: 5:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
shocked. shocked e con reach curse level undecided

@Op all will b well sha. Is 2015 believe

Cheers smiley
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by stinggy(m): 9:51pm On Jan 05, 2015
noetic16, when next will you be in abuja? We need to see, lemme know please.
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by noetic16(m): 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
a. in my fone chat wit d DSS spy, oloriburuku mercy badmus awodogan;
she asked what i saw or liked abt her; i responded dat i liked her
composure;
dat explains why DSS is now positioning girls around me who are standing
in motion and posing as though they r composed. okada almost hit 1 of
them today. keep sending them.
b. these bastards r trying mind control, their present agenda is 2 get
me to buy socks. if ur mind control truly works; y cant u mind control
me to stay in uk? y cant u mind control me to join freemason?
c. oloriburuku DSS; are there not better things to do with their
resources than stalking law abiding citizens. how abt pretending to be
fighting boko haram? oloriburuku somebody
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by noetic16(m): 9:02am On Jan 06, 2015
oloriburuku NSCDC

NSCDC plain cloth personnel is in front of my house right now. he is
wearing a large check shirt of yellow, light blue and grey, a grey okrika trouser
and a black sandal. dark in complexion, above average height and average
build with an emerging protuding belly.
this is d same dude who has being leading his coleagues to break into my
room; using all forms of freemason tactic . . . more to come
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by Ishilove: 10:54am On Jan 06, 2015
The op is going off the deep end. Initially his posts were amusing but the latest sets of posts are showing a very deeply disturbed mind. Paranoid Schizophrenia, with a potential for violence. Even musiwa is not this bad.

Noetic16, you need professional help. For someone who was formerly rabidly atheist to make a volte face and suddenly become a firebrand believer dropping heavy heavy curses, seeing people stalking you left right and center, what comes to mind is... a mind that is quickly unravelling at the seams. Your last posts were alarming, noetic. I don't know if you were really deported, but I do know that you need psychiatric help, as well as MFM/CAC/Cele broom deliverance. ASAP.

And no, I am not a freemason agent nor a jabulani worshipper.

This shaitza is no longer funny.

Eyop, burger01 you can still read the posts on the thread if you want some rib cracking laughs cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Wrecking Ball Remix - Nigerian Version / Finally A Robot That Satisfy Women Sexually Have Been Made. See Practical Result / Jokes By Dindy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.