Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. (14517 Views)

Gov Fashola, No Condition Is Permanent - Makoko protesters / Gov Fashola Leading The Chart! / Gov Fashola -rechristened---------now Fashoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by ellistmedia: 12:43am On Dec 30, 2014
Musiwa is a learner!!!
Kai, you fit enter Aso rock easily like this and you still dey worry about luggage and wallet?

Menh this 2015 election is already having its toll on some Nigerian citizens!!!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by AgentOfAllah: 12:43am On Dec 30, 2014
Someone is suffering from severe delusion of Grandeur. You should go to the psychiatrist to check that you're not schizophrenic lad.

I'm not even joking.

20 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by noetic16(m): 12:50am On Dec 30, 2014
20. we both alighted at berger, from where she offered to show me where to board a bus to gwagwalaga. grateful for her assistance we got talking. she told me her name was mercy and she worked for a parassatal at d health ministry called fedcam (federal college of alternate medicine in wushishi cresent, utako close to jabi garage). her countenance suggested she was single n interested in me so i asked for her number which she gladly gave me.
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 30, 2014
noetic16:
20. we both alighted at berger, from where she offered to show me where to board a bus to gwagwalaga. grateful for her assistance we got talking. she told me her name was mercy and she worked for a parassatal at d health ministry called fedcam (federal college of alternate medicine in wushishi cresent, utako close to jabi garage). her countenance suggested she was single n interested in me so i asked for her number which she gladly gave me.
Ashawo cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by nduchucks: 12:52am On Dec 30, 2014
I don't take too kindly to being kept awake willy nilly. Abeg finish up!! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by Sharksblow(m): 12:53am On Dec 30, 2014
you didn't put the time these events took place na. Though I'm not believing this story yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by Nobody: 12:55am On Dec 30, 2014
hmmm

the way rumours travel these days...

it is a fearing thing o

2 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by noetic16(m): 1:06am On Dec 30, 2014
21. we got talking on the phone, and she kept asking me all sorts of questions whish i honestly and innocently answered. i informed her of my intention to return to abuja to drop another reminder to the president and if she wld like to meet up for a date. unknown to me she is a married mother of 2 (her kids are ages 1 and 2) her name is mrs mercy awodorgu nee badmus (mercy badmus awordogu) internal auditor of fedcam and a dsss spy.

1 Like

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by knightsTempler: 1:07am On Dec 30, 2014
K

5 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by noetic16(m): 1:15am On Dec 30, 2014
22. she had lied to me that she was 27 yrs old, single and was the pa to the registrar. all of this was simply to be able to retrieve info from me. long story short, nscdc were closing in on me, and my gut instincts say they want to kill as they kept coming to my house in civilian plain clothes for reasons i dont know. so 2 weekends ago, i told mercy i wld be coming to abuja to see her. i wld be coming on monday and hoped to c her on tuesday. to be fair i suspected she was hiding sth, as i am sure i once heard a baby voice in d background while speaking with her, which she denied vehemently. as soon as i told her of my intentions, she started shouting on d fone that she was abt to get married. me being a jelous toaster assumed she was slping with her boss the registrar
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by knightsTempler: 1:24am On Dec 30, 2014
Op, ain't you suffering from post traumatic deportation syndrome?

From your write up, i can see you seeing danger everywhere, people spying on you, people wanting to assassinate you, people wants to make you join Freemason, people wanting to explore you behind. DSS coming after you and the list in endless.

I'm not disputing your story, but i think paranoia has set in.

Keep calm and sort yourself out, it might not be what you think it is.

19 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by noetic16(m): 1:29am On Dec 30, 2014
23: fearing for my life in lieu of nscdc incessantly stalking me. on 22/12/14, i quietly left ogbomosho for abuja; with the intention of seeing mercy and getting to d bottom of the matter, more importantly to confirm my fears. my bus arrived abuja at 12 midnight in jabi garage. once it was morning, i asked for directions to fedral collage of alternative medicine, wushishi cresent, utako district abuja. on getting wushishi cresent, i was unable to initially identify the building as it was not properly labelled. so i found myself seeking directions from well dressed, hostile looking and speaking gentlemen who i later realised were DSSS agents. they placed themselves in strategic parts of wushishi cresent giving me false info to suggest that there eas no fedcam building there.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by noetic16(m): 1:38am On Dec 30, 2014
24. after walking round the cresent thrice and was abt to give up, i saw a security man at the cbn staff quaters wushishi cresent, who helped me by simply pointing to the fedcam building.
on getting to fedcam, it became obvious i was being expected as 2 security were ferociously waiting at the gate. on asking for mercy i was bluntly told she is on leave on her honeymoon abroad. the same mercy i spoke to on saturday is on honeymoon. uhmn! i accepted d reality and was leaving, on getting to tos benson cresent (i looked lost) a red benz van pulled nearby with the occupants staring at me; it became obvious that mercy was d one sitting at d back seat. it soon became obvious that d sss was running an ops to protect mercy from me. why wld she need protection from me?
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by noetic16(m): 1:47am On Dec 30, 2014
25. i left the place and went back to jabi garage and consulted the internet, which confirmed my fears through facebook. she was a married mother of 2 simply doing the dirty job of spying for d DSSS while also workimg as int auditor at fedcam. but why am i the subject of spying n survellance by my own government?
i m still at abuja and just cant leave. the next day, mercy (who they claimed was abroad) drove past me at berger, slowd down and then flaunted her wedding ring at me. i responded by sending her a polite fb msg informing her of her deception. i later sent her another msg asking her for cash n contracts since she claimed in our phone conv that her dad is aliko dangote.
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by noetic16(m): 1:50am On Dec 30, 2014
26: i intend to post more info as time goes on. but my postis intended to serve as a resource to anyone outthere who is also a victim of freemason subtle attacks.

more later . . . .pls go n slp
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by eposho: 1:55am On Dec 30, 2014
Lwkmdie.
Bloodklat.

6 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by Macelliot(m): 1:58am On Dec 30, 2014
I have done researches on Jahbulon
JAH-BUL-ON the masonic uses the name instead of Jesus Christ.
The name is blaspemous....
JAH - short form of Jehovah.. Jesus means "Jehovah is salvation."
BUL - bel/baal the babylonian demon chaldean god....
ON - the Egyptian demon sun-god....
All these demon gods were mentioned in the Holy Bible...
Don't be deceived, freemansory is never from the true Holy God....
.mixing God's name with demons....
Freemansory is occultic...
God(YHWH/JHVH) said, "thou shall not worship any other god before ME"
http://www.groundzeromedia.org/jahbulon-no-other-gods-before-him/#disqus_thread
read this enlighten thread. We are in End times, the Anti-Christ has appeared....
The World is moving to the one world control under the anti-christ

2 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by rusher14: 2:00am On Dec 30, 2014
Your writeup appears to display attributes of someone who's still in full control of his cognitive functions.

Nevertheless, one may be pushed to say you are indeed a remarkable tale bearer and should consider a career in writing fictional articles if you aren't already doing so here.

Your plots are however quite unidimesional and predictable with not enough twists and turns. You do seem to do well with suspense for the inquisitive mind as not a few of us have been held spellbound to reading as far as your 23rd installment.

Your purpose for writing is not immediately clear. However, this could be motivated by various factors such as

- You being a marionette for the opposition and doing the bidding of your pay masters
- Being simply a rabble rouser with a penchant for trouble making and invention of events
- You being an amateur albeit slightly talented man of letters trying to display your writing prowess
- The odd chance that mind control does really work and you are being remotely operated to pen this little draft of yours

Either way one might consider this an exercise in futility as even if the stories were true the burden of proof and evidence lies upon you the complainant.

Thanks for letting us into your own little world of intrigues and subterfuge. grin wink

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by noetic16(m): 2:01am On Dec 30, 2014
26: i
intend to post more info as time goes on. but my postis intended to
serve as a resource to anyone outthere who is also a victim of freemason
subtle attacks.
neither gov fashola nor president jonathan has responded positively to my requests to please help recover my certificates from the uk freemason govt, give housing and unemployment benefit and a contract to start my dream of building a manufacturing business empire like dangote. afterall i am also a citizen of this great country.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by westheimer(m): 3:06am On Dec 30, 2014
noetic16:
26: i intend to post more info as time goes on. but my postis intended to serve as a resource to anyone outthere who is also a victim of freemason subtle attacks.

Even Mr. Ibu can not make me laugh this much.... You are a first class mugu

7 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by baby124: 3:12am On Dec 30, 2014
It shall not be well with who and what did you this thing. Call your brother or sister and tell them where you are, that they should come and meet you and that you need help.

17 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by Onmason(m): 5:32am On Dec 30, 2014
Haba! There is God ooooo!!

1 Like

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by SupremeTeam: 5:41am On Dec 30, 2014
noetic16:
13. i am being stalked all over lagos by freemasons. they are in car parks, drivers, conductors, bankers (diamond bank), NSCDC, DSS. they use single ladies as bait. they have repeatedly induced my friends and aquaintances into spying for them. they are specifically determined to make life unbearable for me.

Diagnosis: Schizophrenia.

12 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by tpia1982: 5:45am On Dec 30, 2014
ok, is this a triple combo or should we just pick one of the sins to take offence at?

1. the worship of jabulani

2. freemason

3. the gayness

which of these does the op want to highlight, or he just included all three to triple the effect, and btw who is the thread for specifically?

Seeing he also mentioned gej and mrs mercy (not sure what their relationship is supposed to be about, or if there is/was one)

1 Like

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by Mortiple(m): 5:46am On Dec 30, 2014
DEPRESSION na bad thing oo!

You want me to believe that you've survived several attempts over your miserable certificate-less life?

This your otory (story) get K-leg and bow-leg joined together. Lol!

9 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by eunisam: 6:15am On Dec 30, 2014
fiction
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by Mogidi: 6:17am On Dec 30, 2014
@noetic16
Have you found any publisher for this story yet? The only truth in this story is that Fashola is gay. Any one who could fit their head so deep inside Tinubu's a.s.s. must be a fagg.ot.

9 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by tpia1982: 6:21am On Dec 30, 2014
stop trying to claim what is not yours abeg.

na by force?
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by AustineE1: 6:34am On Dec 30, 2014
although i cant fully articulate what this story is aimed at and i find it hard to relate with it but please can all this 'apprentice Masons' online allow him to say it as it is...He is a Nigeria and he deserves some respect.
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by andyanders: 6:44am On Dec 30, 2014
I think OP needs help as he is mentally sick. Have taken my time to go through this only to find out a man who needed to be taken to Yaba. President's PA staying in a Kiosk like office goes to show you how mentally sick op is. Another mind boggling issue here is , how can this man tell us how he was able to get to the Aso Rock and was given free way to meet the PA of the president. In fact OP, you went ahead to say you were homeless and at the same time say that where you stay in your house, that Fashola sent people to your house in order to ransack it looking for whatever you want us here to believe you. Now , how can a homeless man have a house. Since you said you were asked why you did not enclose your address home address and you at this same time stated herein that " how can a homeless man have an address' Something is wrong here with you.
You are sick to your bone. Even people with sound mind find it difficult to get audience at Abuja talk less of a man with unsound mind like you.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by andyanders: 6:58am On Dec 30, 2014
SupremeTeam:

Diagnosis: Schizophrenia.

You said it all.The guy is just mentally sick and I wonder who wants to kill a man of unsound mind.

He doesn't have money and he found his way to Abuja.A homeless man without money getting access to the office of the Presidency and getting attention from his PA when people with sound mind find it very difficult to even get a Gate Pass.

6 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 30, 2014
Moderators kindly remove this trash. This allegations are unfounded n meant to ridicule d good name of some pple. This madd man is clearly psychotic,maybe he cant afford his clozapine drug. He needs help.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Funny Memes World / Hausa Joke / Rib Cracking Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.