Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,324 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. (14519 Views)

Gov Fashola, No Condition Is Permanent - Makoko protesters / Gov Fashola Leading The Chart! / Gov Fashola -rechristened---------now Fashoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by plucky16(m): 7:04am On Dec 30, 2014
noetic16:
21. we got talking on the phone, and she kept asking me all sorts of questions whish i honestly and innocently answered. i informed her of my intention to return to abuja to drop another reminder to the president and if she wld like to meet up for a date. ,unknown to me she is a married mother of 2 (her kids are ages 1 and 2) her name is mrs mercy awodorgu nee badmus (mercy badmus awordogu) internal auditor of fedcam and a dsss spy.

tell us how u came to know this?
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by orimsamsam(m): 7:07am On Dec 30, 2014
Mod. Pls move this story to literature section.
Op i must commend your powerful imaginative writeup.
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by orimsamsam(m): 7:08am On Dec 30, 2014
Mogidi:
@noetic16
Have you found any publisher for this story yet? The only truth in this story is that Fashola is gay. Any one who could fit their head so deep inside Tinubu's a.s.s. must be a fagg.ot.
bro relax. Op may end up telling us gej is heterosexual

1 Like

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by plucky16(m): 7:18am On Dec 30, 2014
op.... how can u be so damn important
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by shakazuldadon: 7:33am On Dec 30, 2014
When one thinks he has seen it all on nairaland lol. this guy pops up.... I think when one thinks and writez too much on how life began, who is God and atheism as emphasized by the ops previous topics then this level of madness and schizophrenia is quite small and just the beginning.

BTW - I think this is my best story of 2014.

6 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 30, 2014
noetic16:
25. i left the place and went back to jabi garage and consulted the internet, which confirmed my fears through facebook. she was a married mother of 2 simply doing the dirty job of spying for d DSSS while also workimg as int auditor at fedcam. but why am i the subject of spying n survellance by my own government?
i m still at abuja and just cant leave. the next day, mercy (who they claimed was abroad) drove past me at berger, slowd down and then flaunted her wedding ring at me. i responded by sending her a polite fb msg informing her of her deception. i later sent her another msg asking her for cash n contracts since she claimed in our phone conv that her dad is aliko dangote.
Very funny OP

1 Like

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by oluspencer(m): 7:38am On Dec 30, 2014
noetic16:
4. i became a freemason "targeted victim" of freemasons for refusing to "fit in" to worship jaobulon, become a freemason member. over time i was subject to the most evil and subtle warfare ever devised by man. this warfare was launched in corroboation with the uk police and judicial institutions, as at that time it was unknown to me the that the entire uk government was controlled by freemasons, as a result of which i had no chance of obtaining justice in the uk.

5. long story short, the uk freemason govt, siezed all my certificates, my international passport, money, phones, wallet and luggage; put me on a plane and deported me to nigeria, simply for refusing to join freemason on 1 october 2014.

So you're one the priveldge students sent abroad to study with our nations money, only for you to go there and have fun. See no give me that lie jawe (mr Man no get Certificate) first nko first class upper ni.

6. i returned to nigeria without any money or means of living, i was homeless and dead broke without any money. i needed my certificates to go for nysc and work, so i proceeded to send an email to the lagos state govt and also went there to explain my situation and request for assistance.

What about your parents or who ever sent you abroad to study

4 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 30, 2014
Mogidi:
@noetic16
Have you found any publisher for this story yet? The only truth in this story is that Fashola is gay. Any one who could fit their head so deep inside Tinubu's a.s.s. must be a fagg.ot.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by leggo: 7:59am On Dec 30, 2014
How has this man gotten hold of a phone at Aro

3 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by dridowu: 8:01am On Dec 30, 2014
I love ur write noetic16 but ds thread need to be move to trash.
Kolomental

1 Like

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by Collynzo22: 8:14am On Dec 30, 2014
You are a great fiction writer.
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 30, 2014
andyanders:
I think OP needs help as he is mentally sick. Have taken my time to go through this only to find out a man who needed to be taken to Yaba. President's PA staying in a Kiosk like office goes to show you how mentally sick op is. Another mind boggling issue here is , how can this man tell us how he was able to get to the Aso Rock and was given free way to meet the PA of the president. In fact OP, you went ahead to say you were homeless and at the same time say that where you stay in your house, that Fashola sent people to your house in order to ransack it looking for whatever you want us here to believe you. Now , how can a homeless man have a house. Since you said you were asked why you did not enclose your address home address and you at this same time stated herein that " how can a homeless man have an address' Something is wrong here with you.
You are sick to your bone. Even people with sound mind find it difficult to get audience at Abuja talk less of a man with unsound mind like you.
You almost killed me with laughter grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 30, 2014
THIS STORY IS A PIECE OF SHXTangry

OP NEEDS HELP,PSYCHIATRIC HELPembarassedHE SEEMS TO BE SUFFERING FROM SCHIZOPHRENIA,DEPRESSION,DELUSIONAL GRANDEUR,ANXIETY,PARANOIA&MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER ALL AT ONCEembarassed

DOSEN'T HE HAVE ANY FAMILY MEMBER TO REGISTER HIM AT AROembarassed

3 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by mekaboy(m): 9:04am On Dec 30, 2014
Op is just trying out his writting skills, he has not travel to anywhere outside his bedroom .

he is writting the story in numbers because he is copying from full script he is compiling. At this point he is thinking of how to end the story.

NOW OP LET ME HELP U CORRECT SOME LOOP WHOLES IN THIS SCRIPT BEFORE U SELL.

1, you are homeless in lagos, where did they locate you twice to attempt to assasinate u?

2, You knew they were after you and wer not afraid to keep going back to the govt house and aso rock.

3, You had no home and money yet u easily borrow money to travel to abuja, is it the freemasons that give u money for food transport and credit to call woman?

4, u keep using the phrase " it became obvious" many times, it suggests u know the end from the begining, change it.

5, if the lady gave u contract which money u won use execute am?

6, I knw the american movies u have watch and trying modify it to work in the Nigerian environment, but u have to remove some parts to m ask it work. If not alot of questions will come up.

edit the areas i mentioned before going to meet any producer. Anyway i knw nigerian producer dont have time to criticise or ask questions they just start producing.

Goodluck.

10 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by stinggy(m): 9:05am On Dec 30, 2014
What marvels me is how an insane man can type this smooth.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by cyprus000: 9:08am On Dec 30, 2014
This is interesting

1 Like

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by Ralphlauren(m): 9:13am On Dec 30, 2014
stinggy:

He is very educated and he studied in the UK.

I wonder what he could have done (the real reason and not the freemason jargon he's all about) that led to his deportation.

1 Like

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by noetic16(m): 9:34am On Dec 30, 2014
A. mercy badmus awodogan is her full name and right spelling. the DSS spy and internal auditor of fedcam abuja.
B. a lot of people have raised posers that i wld normally love to respond to, however, knowing fully well freemason tactics of discrediting anyone who exposes them or simply creating diversions; i have opted to simply stick to the facts and leave each person to make their own conclusions.
C. to those who r not freemason but have doubts about my claims, all i say is, pls read this info and keep it as a resource, it might come handy for u if for any reason the masons come after u; cos they boast that they wld one day have full control of d whole world (one world govt)
D. to the jaobulon adherents, who assert that i am mentally unstable; i simply laugh in japanese. and i take consolation in the fact that all masons will spend eternity in a lake of fire because of their worship of jaobulon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by plucky16(m): 9:40am On Dec 30, 2014
noetic16:
A. mercy badmus awodogan is her full name and right spelling. the DSS spy and internal auditor of fedcam abuja.
B. a lot of people have raised posers that i wld normally love to respond to, however, knowing fully well freemason tactics of discrediting anyone who exposes them or simply creating diversions; i have opted to simply stick to the facts and leave each person to make their own conclusions.
C. to those who r not freemason but have doubts about my claims, all i say is, pls read this info and keep it as a resource, it might come handy for u if for any reason the masons come after u; cos they boast that they wld one day have full control of d whole world (one world govt)
D. to the jaobulon adherents, who assert that i am mentally unstable; i simply laugh in japanese. and i take consolation in the fact that all masons will spend eternity in a lake of fire because of their worship of jaobulon.

this dude is something else grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by goldfish80(m): 9:48am On Dec 30, 2014
This man needs help, there's nothing amusing about that fact. IT experts in the house should trace his IP and track his heat maps in other for relevant agencies to whisk him away to a special facility before he hurts himself or someone, since he thinks everyone is Jabulon/free mason or DSs.

5 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by CharlesPhc: 9:51am On Dec 30, 2014
Ok, just googled 'Mercy Badmus Awodogan' and saw her pretty face, baby and hubby on fb. While i have few doubts in your story, mentioning real names and real places still gives you the opportunity to prove your claims. I'm following and will ask my questions when you get to the end...!!!

6 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by ninovandross(m): 9:53am On Dec 30, 2014
@op nice fiction write up, me dey enjoy d story

1 Like

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by chamboy(m): 10:05am On Dec 30, 2014
Federal Neuro Psychiatric Hospital Yaba caused this, Why would they give inmates Christmas break...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 30, 2014
noetic16:
2: as a result, i obtained a first class degree in computing from the university of waliseb/ istqb foundation, intermediate and practitioner certificates in software testing and test management. i also obtained ITIL foundation certificate in IT service management.

good CV

3 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 30, 2014
stinggy:
O gbaa tan shocked shocked
At a time, I was like...what am I reading?
Now, I'm like....did I read this piece shocked shocked undecided

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by Samzzy94(m): 10:29am On Dec 30, 2014
Am just lost . don't know whether to believe d op or not. Coz some of the tinz he wrote about the free mason may be true. Buh i don't believe dat aspect of going to Aso rock, just like dat. Who does dat undecided

1 Like

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by noetic16(m): 10:55am On Dec 30, 2014
25: in the temp absence of a pc to upload my letters, i tot it wise to outline the content of my correspondence to both fashola and gej.

my letters to fashola entails the following.
a. introduced myself, attached a copy of my birth certificate and affidavit stating d loss of my cert to uk freemason govt; requesting for govt help to recover my certificates n possessions.
b. i requested for housing benefit, in lieu of my circumstances as homeless.
c. i requested for unemployment benefit, in lieu of my inabilty to enrol for the mandatory nysc in order to be able to procure a job.
d. i informed him of my intention to go into large scale manufacturing.
e. i requested for manufacturing grant and a piece of land, opining that this venture has d potential of creating over 10, 000 new jobs in lagos.
f. i also requested for contracts if any was available.

1 Like

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 30, 2014
OP needs help asap

3 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 30, 2014
noetic16:
25: in the temp absence of a pc to upload my letters, i tot it wise to outline the content of my correspondence to both fashola and gej.

my letters to fashola entails the following.
a. introduced myself, attached a copy of my birth certificate and affidavit stating d loss of my cert to uk freemason govt; requesting for govt help to recover my certificates n possessions.
b. i requested for housing benefit, in lieu of my circumstances as homeless.
c. i requested for unemployment benefit, in lieu of my inabilty to enrol for the mandatory nysc in order to be able to procure a job.
d. i informed him of my intention to go into large scale manufacturing.
e. i requested for manufacturing grant and a piece of land, opining that this venture has d potential of creating over 10, 000 new jobs in lagos.
f. i also requested for contracts if any was available.
@ emboldened cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by noetic16(m): 11:06am On Dec 30, 2014
26: my requests to fashola are legitimate because:
a. i am a citizen of nigeria and an indigene of lagos state.
b. it is the responsibilty of my govt to liase with the uk freemason govt to recover my certificates.
c. in the absence of accomodation and a source of income it bcoms d responsibility of the govt to provide social security.
d. as an aspiring enterpreneur with legitimate business interests, it is incubent on d govt to provide all forms of possible assistance n a viable environment for business to thrive. which explains my request for contracts, grant and land to kickstart large scale manufacturing like dangote.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by nduchucks: 11:20am On Dec 30, 2014
A writer in the making. If you'd like to profit from your skills, kindly send me an email. I dey wait.

But please do not believe for a moment that Freemasons are after you, because if winch wan kill person, de person no dey write story about de winches o. winch go just fly come for night, eat you finish. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Funny Memes World / Hausa Joke / Rib Cracking Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.