Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. (14523 Views)

Gov Fashola, No Condition Is Permanent - Makoko protesters / Gov Fashola Leading The Chart! / Gov Fashola -rechristened---------now Fashoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by noetic16(m): 11:22am On Dec 30, 2014
27. my letters to gej entailed the following:
a. introduced myself as a citizen of nigeria.
b. explained d circumstances of my deportation.
c. requested for help to recover my certificates and personal belongings held by d uk freemason govt.
d. requested for housing benefit.
e. requested for unemployment benefit.
f. requested for manufacturing grant to enable me start large scale manufacturing.
g. requested for a piece of land for large scale farming.
h. requested for another piece of land for large scale manufacturing.
i. requested for anoda piece of land for a business district.
j. requested for about 5 acres in each local govt to create retail mall chains that wld create over 1 million jobs as done in uk.
k. requested for contract to supply all federal govt ministries and depts basic essentials. this contract wld help finance my manufacturing dream.
l. i informed the president of my intention to run for d office of president in the 2031 presidential elections.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by noetic16(m): 11:31am On Dec 30, 2014
j. requested for observer status to weekly fedral exec council and council of state mettings to enable me acquire the mannerism expected of a sitting president.
k. requeted to be part of the presidents delegation to important african union and united nations meetings.

my requests to gej are legitimate because:
a. i am a citizen of this great country just like gej and fashola.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by CharlesPhc: 11:33am On Dec 30, 2014
noetic16:
26: my requests to fashola are legitimate because:
a. i am a citizen of nigeria and an indigene of lagos state.
b. it is the responsibilty of my govt to liase with the uk freemason govt to recover my certificates.
c. in the absence of accomodation and a source of income it bcoms d responsibility of the govt to provide social security.
d. as an aspiring enterpreneur with legitimate business interests, it is incubent on d govt to provide all forms of possible assistance n a viable environment for business to thrive. which explains my request for contracts, grant and land to kickstart large scale manufacturing like dangote.

I understand your plight but FYI this is Naija infact I'm sure when you got to the Lagos boundry what you saw was 'THIS IS LAGOS' without a courteous welcome to Lagos...!!!

There are millions of unemployed nigerians with mouth watering certificates like yours who are working as drivers in Dangote's company that you mentioned earlier....!!! Anyway, continue your gist

2 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by CharlesPhc: 11:34am On Dec 30, 2014
With your last post above (27) i'm done following, i recommend a free mental checkup for you. Don't worry about the bills the doctors in Nigeria can handle

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by CyberWolf: 11:40am On Dec 30, 2014
grin grin grin...Weed is not good for your health..

3 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by nduchucks: 11:42am On Dec 30, 2014
jakumo, is that you? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by Seaen(m): 11:43am On Dec 30, 2014
Please permit me. cry cheesy
noetic16:
c. requested for help to recover my certificates and personal belongings held by d uk freemason govt.
f. requested for manufacturing grant to enable me start large scale manufacturing.
j. requested for about 5 acres in each local govt to create retail mall chains that wld create over 1 million jobs as done in uk.
k. requested for contract to supply all federal govt ministries and depts basic essentials. this contract wld help finance my manufacturing dream.
l. i informed the president of my intention to run for d office of president in the 2031 presidential elections.
shocked
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by wisov(m): 11:48am On Dec 30, 2014
From where i stand, d op has gotten wat he wants "attention"

3 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by CharlesPhc: 11:51am On Dec 30, 2014
noetic16:

a) Don't you have a town head or a LGA chairman to attest for your citizenship of Nigeria?
b) Don't you have Uncles or relatives to provide shelter for you while you settle down in Nigeria?
c) Don't you have a good business plan to take to the bank for a loan for your manufacturing business?
d) If you are indeed from Lagos state then go to your family to provide a land for you.
As for unemployment benefit, its unfortunate our National Assembly members don't see anything good in their young people other than being used for political gains.
With these few questions hope you won't suspect or call me an agent of the DSS or free whatever you call them cos i don't even know who they are..

4 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by Collynzo22: 11:52am On Dec 30, 2014
This one is a sophiscated and polished Musiwa.
Epic trolling....

7 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by dridowu: 11:52am On Dec 30, 2014
noetic16:
j. requested for observer status to weekly fedral exec council and council of state mettings to enable me acquire the mannerism expected of a sitting president.
k. requeted to be part of the presidents delegation to important african union and united nations meetings.

my requests to gej are legitimate because:
a. i am a citizen of this great country just like gej and fashola.
if you want GEJ to do all this for you , start by abusing Buhari, call Tinubu several names, abuse all members of APC from national chairman to ordinary member on the street , abuse them on social media believe the next call you will receive will be from Doyin Okupe or Reuben Abalti

7 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by noetic16(m): 11:53am On Dec 30, 2014
b. my large scale manufacturing and services sector proposals as indicated in my letter to gej wld add over 10 billion dollars to our national gdp and create over a million jobs.

c. it is d responsibility of my govt to liase with d uk freemason govt to recover my belongings and certificates.

d. like every other citizen of this great country, i am eligible to serve my country as president and commander in chief. the only present constitutional impediment is age; i am 28 approaching 29 and wld only be eligible for d presidency at age 40 in 2027. which rationally explains my request to acquire the mannerisms of a sitting president.
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by austinoeze(m): 11:56am On Dec 30, 2014
i jst hope dis story is not for d gods

4 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by BossAyuk: 11:57am On Dec 30, 2014
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by dridowu: 12:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
noetic16:
@bolded, guy u b confirm thief , only u ? 5acres of land in all local government ? Guy i talk am again you b confirm thief ? U no fear God. Okay may be i need to make my own request also. I go just tell GEJ that he should inform all Nigerians that they should start paying 10naira each into my account every 3days, i don't want to be greedy like noetic16

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by austinoeze(m): 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
noetic16:

OOOOgbeniiii....u sef tek ur time read ur requests na...its 2 much 4 a deported begger na.
Y NSCDC, DSSS, ICPC, VIP, HIV no go spy on u. Even ur village witch if they read dis request...dem go spy on u.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by yinchar(m): 12:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
Laugh wan kill me....The Op is simply delusional....lmao... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by esantex(m): 12:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
This Guy is Mentally Sick.....ur story is just Jam packed with confusion. U no get money u dey travel to abuja anyhow, u no get house dem ransacked ur house, everybody dey spy on u, Na only u waka come??....DSS no get work again, Na Sick person like u dem go follow up and down...and u even said uve ecaped attack like two times...dem never wan kill u ooo....shebi u say u and mercy enter one bus together and u dey even try toast am...na she for kill u self...useless human being.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
noetic16:
f. [size=14pt]requested for manufacturing grant to enable me start large scale manufacturing.
[/size]
This OP is mad already!

6 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by ugonology(m): 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
I have always been obsessed by the increasing and alarming populace of mad men and women on our streets......but to have them online, create a thread, and articulate reasonable stories as this!.....no!....this is spiritual!
Wow! to any man who has emprisoned this ''educated son of an innocent mother'' to a life of wild western imaginations....in a country, that lies south of the sahara, ruled by a fisher-man, and is diseased by religious bigotry!.....my friend, i advice you continue in this cozy and perfect realm of ''entering aso rock'' without appointment...without even house address! Hmmm, cause the reality on ground, esp for most Nigerian youths is so frustrating that some are even praying to change realms like yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by noetic16(m): 12:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
29. my main priority is the recovery of my certificates, belongings and money held by the uk freemason govt. this wld enable to have my fresh start even if fashola and gej refuse my other requests.

on one hand fashola is fighting me with his jaobulon cohorts as a freemason "targeted person"; refuses to respond to my request to help recover my certificates. how can he explain his decision not to do anytin since my first correspondence ated 08/10/2014 and preceding email on 03/10/14?

why has gej also refused to help recover my certificates from d uk freemason govt? why is the nscdc stalking as though i am a terrorist? and why i am i a target of the dss? these questions beg for answers.

1 Like

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by stinggy(m): 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
chimkaire:

O gbaa tan shocked shocked
At a time, I was like...what am I reading?
Now, I'm like....did I read this piece shocked shocked undecided

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Same way i felt, at a time I wanted to believe he did some copy-and-paste and changed some characters. But all the same, the guy's madness whaooos me I must confess.
If he keeps going like this then Musiwa will soon go into oblivion. cheesy

What am I even saying sef, he's madder gan grin grin
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by ugonology(m): 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
The only answers you would possibly get is the uninterrupted power supply nigeria is craving to have....jus that yours would be a bit mechanical, and would be administered by induction, through a well charged 'KOBOKO' in an electrified white garment church!

2 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by Dreyl(m): 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
Modafucker but seriously is this dude related to tpia?
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
this is a brilliant script for a canes movie entry. @op continue please. I shall be trolling 3rd mainland bridge looking for you. I also think BRF is gay. button wrong with that tho. his choice but his Freemason dimension is a twist I like. carry on

1 Like

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 30, 2014
stinggy:

Same way i felt, at a time I wanted to believe he did some copy-and-paste and changed some characters. But all the same, the guy's madness whaooos me I must confess.
If he keeps going like this then Musiwa will soon go into oblivion. cheesy

What am I even saying sef, he's madder gan grin grin
Could he be the guy who held Nairaland on ransom over a phantom suicide? These would be great fiction writers, in fact, Stephen King dey learn where dem dey sad grin lipsrsealed

No one else should quote me, I have a headache undecided undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by shakazuldadon: 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
Samzzy94:
Am just lost . don't know whether to believe d op or not. Coz some of the tinz he wrote about the free mason may be true. Buh i don't believe dat aspect of going to Aso rock, just like dat. Who does dat undecided

have you watched 'A beautiful mind'... you would understand the the psychological framework of this writer.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by shakazuldadon: 1:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
Samzzy94:
Am just lost . don't know whether to believe d op or not. Coz some of the tinz he wrote about the free mason may be true. Buh i don't believe dat aspect of going to Aso rock, just like dat. Who does dat undecided

have you watched the oscar winning movir 'A beautiful mind'... which happens to be a true life story ...... you would understand the the psychological framework of this writer.

1 Like

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by VirginFinder: 1:41pm On Dec 30, 2014
The OP is saying the truth to an extent.

It's just that he is a PSYCHO!
He is also a deportee.

All the people (PAs,govt officials etc) he managed to meet found out and refused to give him any more audience or respond to his letters/mails. That's why he brought his case here.
Now, he may be under watch.

Psychos abound everywhere. And there is no place they cant enter.

Ask bank managers for their personal experiences. You'll marvel.

1 Like

Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by Wealthyone: 2:04pm On Dec 30, 2014
Op is one of the Xters in the movie 'HEAD GONE'
Re: Gov Fashola Worships Jaobulon, He's A Freemason And He's Gay. by bokohalal(m): 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
Is the OP trying to tell us the story of a typical Nigerian graduate and the obstacles they face in an economically harsh Nigeria and the lack of social safety net for the unemployed?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Funny Memes World / Hausa Joke / Rib Cracking Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.