Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Advice On How To Stop Having Sex With My GF - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice On How To Stop Having Sex With My GF (6159 Views)

Six (6) Things That Happen When You Stop Having Sex ( Number 2 Is Deadly) / Help: I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Father - Nkechi / Woman Who Had Baby For Brother Says She Can’t Stop Having Sex With Him (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On How To Stop Having Sex With My GF by Dasdfgnb(m): 4:10am On Dec 30, 2014
Am a dude of 20yrz.. Damn am kinda a y0uth that's cool.. Am a Ladokite.. Actually I need all nairalanders advice on how to stop having sex with my gf whenever we are together.. I believe in love and am very romantic,i had my first love when I was in JSS1 at age 9+.. After that I dated like 5 pretty girls before I met my present gf.. To summarize my love story and past relati0nships I love my s0 much gf and she feels the same way also.. We can't do without making love whenever we are alone have tried so hard to like stop it but damn she's so adamant.. We were in school like 2weeks ago i had to go to school to secure and move in to my new hostel so she also came to school to see me cos she missed me.. I was at her hostel for like a week and half, and throughout my stay with her there was no day we did not make love.. I tried everything possible to avoid this but she's so adamant and aggresive..
I don't need you to criticize/castigate me i just need you to advice me.. Thanks
Re: Advice On How To Stop Having Sex With My GF by Nobody: 4:17am On Dec 30, 2014
Ok... I dnt get... Is this another dude complaining about too much sex?

3 Likes

Re: Advice On How To Stop Having Sex With My GF by halton(m): 4:17am On Dec 30, 2014
Pictures or idontbeliveit..

5 Likes

Re: Advice On How To Stop Having Sex With My GF by Dasdfgnb(m): 4:39am On Dec 30, 2014
N0t c0mplaining.. Its kinda qettinq t00 much dude..
Pictures? Why d0nt y0u install a CCTV camera in her r0om

4 Likes

Re: Advice On How To Stop Having Sex With My GF by agarawu23(m): 5:25am On Dec 30, 2014
Sex is nothing to complain of nao expecially we guys or u wan tell me say u no enjou am ni or u gat no balls?
Re: Advice On How To Stop Having Sex With My GF by Nobody: 5:27am On Dec 30, 2014
[size=20pt]u don see sex u dey run,u must reap what u sow,nobody should quote me except that special someone
[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Advice On How To Stop Having Sex With My GF by Sunkyphil(m): 6:09am On Dec 30, 2014
chai na half glory go remain for ur body o;low ba3

2 Likes

Re: Advice On How To Stop Having Sex With My GF by lonngmann(m): 6:11am On Dec 30, 2014
Break up with her
Re: Advice On How To Stop Having Sex With My GF by ireneony(f): 6:16am On Dec 30, 2014
op please try and take things easy....if you don't want to have sex with her, then stop being in a place that is so private, instead you guys should always be with friends and not alone. For now take thing easy, don't try to visit her for now, also try to explain things to her, may maybe you have your reasons for doing so

5 Likes

Re: Advice On How To Stop Having Sex With My GF by chibwike(m): 6:25am On Dec 30, 2014
Unibenstudent:
[size=60pt]u don see sex u dey run,u must reap what u sow,nobody should quote me except that special someone
[/size]
Re: Advice On How To Stop Having Sex With My GF by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 30, 2014
chibwike:
[/quote]
Unibenstudent post=29323875:
[size=60pt]u don see sex u dey run,u must reap what u sow,nobody should quote me except that special someone
[/size]
[quote author=chibwike post=29324437]
na wa to u oh.
Re: Advice On How To Stop Having Sex With My GF by djeezy(m): 6:29am On Dec 30, 2014
Don't get her pregnant and come here to cry fowl.

1 Like

Re: Advice On How To Stop Having Sex With My GF by Skillfullulu(m): 6:29am On Dec 30, 2014
U gotta sit the babe down, talk her.
Better still see her @ an open place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice On How To Stop Having Sex With My GF by Maamin(m): 7:33am On Dec 30, 2014
Introduce your girl to me, she need serious counselling with good koboko.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Advice On How To Stop Having Sex With My GF by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 30, 2014
Buy a chastity belt.
Re: Advice On How To Stop Having Sex With My GF by zizazizu: 7:37am On Dec 30, 2014
If you don't want the sex, you should avoid private meetings with her. Plus, I think u r enjoying what you are getting.

Tell her you love her and that for now, you guys need to focus on studying. But know that if she prioritise sex to your love life, she'll keep u as her boyfriend and keep another guy for the sex.
Re: Advice On How To Stop Having Sex With My GF by olaleks007(m): 7:48am On Dec 30, 2014
Ok listen to this tips. U will agree with me that when u 1st started, u r both enjoying it. The truth is both of u are amateur when u 1st meet. It takes long before an amateur lady become professional. Its u dat makes her like dat. If u love her and truly want her..Dnt run away frm her or else,,,another person will enjoy it. What u need is to reduce d rate u have it. Dnt have it more often. U will bring her quest for it down little by little. U may start with thrice in a week, twice in a week bt make sure u give it to her @ least once in a week.

Talking from Experience. Once in ur shoes.

2 Likes

Re: Advice On How To Stop Having Sex With My GF by benuejosh: 8:15am On Dec 30, 2014
wear an iron pant that has padlock and a hole where you can pee. then meet a lady, maybe ireneony to lock it for you and keep the key.
Re: Advice On How To Stop Having Sex With My GF by SporaD8: 8:16am On Dec 30, 2014
Wow! Dude you soil your hands too early.
Am currently in your shoe but way more mature than you are.
Love the girl like craze, but the rate she demand sex really freak me out. How can I even start complaining when she already warn me not to start what I can't finished - I deflowered her.
I just have to play my part if I don't want her to look elsewhere for satisfaction.

1 Like

Re: Advice On How To Stop Having Sex With My GF by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 30, 2014
olaleks007:
Ok listen to this tips. U will agree with me that when u 1st started, u r both enjoying it. The truth is both of u are amateur when u 1st meet. It takes long before an amateur lady become professional. Its u dat makes her like dat. If u love her and truly want her..Dnt run away frm her or else,,,another person will enjoy it. What u need is to reduce d rate u have it. Dnt have it more often. U will bring her quest for it down little by little. U may start with thrice in a week, twice in a week bt make sure u give it to her @ least once in a week.

Talking from Experience. Once in ur shoes.
hmmmm....atleast 3times a week?...a gf or ur wife?..some girls are DAMN SO CHEAP!!!.
Re: Advice On How To Stop Having Sex With My GF by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 30, 2014
This is a super story
Re: Advice On How To Stop Having Sex With My GF by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 30, 2014
SporaD8:
Wow! Dude you soil your hands too early.
Am currently in your shoe but way more mature than you are.
Love the girl like craze, but the rate she demand sex really freak me out. How can I even start complaining when she already warn me not to start what I can't finished - I deflowered her.
I just have to play my part if I don't want her to look elsewhere for satisfaction.
..chai!. Umunwanyi sef.
Re: Advice On How To Stop Having Sex With My GF by rittyben(f): 9:26am On Dec 30, 2014
Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahhahahaahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahaha
Re: Advice On How To Stop Having Sex With My GF by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 30, 2014
rittyben:
Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaahhaahahhahahaahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahaha
Warris dis?
Re: Advice On How To Stop Having Sex With My GF by Dasdfgnb(m): 9:39am On Dec 30, 2014
Thanks for the comments so far.. Truth be told i do enjoy it but its just that I feel its qettinq t00 much.. I want t0 b the 0ne 2 beq for sex and not her
Re: Advice On How To Stop Having Sex With My GF by clevvermind(m): 9:46am On Dec 30, 2014
Just make that decision in your heart to stop it and u will. It all depends on u. Take that decision today.
Re: Advice On How To Stop Having Sex With My GF by Kassidy90(m): 9:52am On Dec 30, 2014
bestdeals0:
hmmmm....atleast 3times a week?...a gf or ur wife?..some girls are DAMN SO CHEAP!!!.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Advice On How To Stop Having Sex With My GF by Horizona001(m): 10:33am On Dec 30, 2014
Hey!!!! Babes are getting weird this days oooo.....begging for sex everyday. no point being in private with her.
Re: Advice On How To Stop Having Sex With My GF by sisqology(m): 10:46am On Dec 30, 2014
okay, story for the gods
Re: Advice On How To Stop Having Sex With My GF by mlanreh: 11:25am On Dec 30, 2014
Dasdfgnb:
Am a dude of 20yrz.. Damn am kinda a y0uth that's cool.. Am a Ladokite.. Actually I need all nairalanders advice on how to stop having sex with my gf whenever we are together.. I believe in love and am very romantic,i had my first love when I was in JSS1 at age 9+.. After that I dated like 5 pretty girls before I met my present gf.. To summarize my love story and past relati0nships I love my s0 much gf and she feels the same way also.. We can't do without making love whenever we are alone have tried so hard to like stop it but damn she's so adamant.. We were in school like 2weeks ago i had to go to school to secure and move in to my new hostel so she also came to school to see me cos she missed me.. I was at her hostel for like a week and half, and throughout my stay with her there was no day we did not make love.. I tried everything possible to avoid this but she's so adamant and aggresive..
I don't need you to criticize/castigate me i just need you to advice me.. Thanks

U made her what she is now. So u have to give her what she want. Who know maybe she just like it Banana republic.
Re: Advice On How To Stop Having Sex With My GF by Deapexboy(m): 11:40am On Dec 30, 2014
Use ur dickson 4 ritual..

I bet u, u will hate sextongue
Re: Advice On How To Stop Having Sex With My GF by Olami90: 11:50am On Dec 30, 2014
i cant hlp buh pity youths nowadays...
ladies are now with no dignity nd values. mtcheww.
bcomin useless frm tym immemorial.
such a gal wld get home & church nd be forming pure.
#kosi omo mo.
#awon omo radarada

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Found This Funny: The Moment Of Humility For All Men (picture Added) / My First Sex With A Yoruba Girl / Why Do I Prefer Women Half Naked To Completely Naked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.