Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,734 members, 7,813,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Why Do I Prefer Women Half Naked To Completely Naked? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Prefer Women Half Naked To Completely Naked? (6126 Views)

Prostitute Creates Scene Completely Naked After Her Customer Refused To Pay Her / South African Lady Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) / 5 Reason Why Do Men Prefer Women Without Makeup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Prefer Women Half Naked To Completely Naked? by bodybuilder: 12:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
Do any one feel this same way.
Like prefer women wearing only and under wear
Or wearing a crop top or singlet to complete unclothedness?

15 Likes

Re: Why Do I Prefer Women Half Naked To Completely Naked? by BeerParlour: 12:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
Same here

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Prefer Women Half Naked To Completely Naked? by Akunwafor(m): 12:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
Lol everyone has their peculiarities.

I would rather shift a girl's panties to the side rather than remove it completely.

Just like how some people like fishnet stockings

7 Likes

Re: Why Do I Prefer Women Half Naked To Completely Naked? by frozen70(f): 12:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
bodybuilder:

Every one has what he or she likes and what you like is what can help you to get urge or satisfaction

Seeing a woman half naked is prelude to what can trigger sex in you

But seeing them full naked might make you loose intrest

Besides being half naked is more sexier

27 Likes

Re: Why Do I Prefer Women Half Naked To Completely Naked? by Reichel99(f): 12:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
Hmmm.
Re: Why Do I Prefer Women Half Naked To Completely Naked? by majamajic(m): 12:47pm On Apr 10, 2020
Half is best

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Prefer Women Half Naked To Completely Naked? by bodybuilder: 9:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
[quote author=majamajic post=88290741]Half is best [/quote

Yeah
Re: Why Do I Prefer Women Half Naked To Completely Naked? by bodybuilder: 9:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
majamajic:
Half is best

Yeah
Re: Why Do I Prefer Women Half Naked To Completely Naked? by Bluezy13(m): 9:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
Same here.

It is normal
Re: Why Do I Prefer Women Half Naked To Completely Naked? by Boxer007(m): 9:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
bodybuilder:

Great. Brother so what like nakkked men?
Re: Why Do I Prefer Women Half Naked To Completely Naked? by bodybuilder: 9:48pm On Apr 10, 2020
Boxer007:

Great. Brother so what like nakkked men?

Get sense

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Prefer Women Half Naked To Completely Naked? by Boxer007(m): 11:15pm On Apr 10, 2020
bodybuilder:

Get sense

Brother.are u saying u don't want me to massage ya strong body? This is a free massage sir

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Prefer Women Half Naked To Completely Naked? by Goovo(m): 11:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
Akunwafor:
Lol everyone has their peculiarities.

I would rather shift a girl's panties to the side rather than remove it completely.

Just like how some people like fishnet stockings
same here
Re: Why Do I Prefer Women Half Naked To Completely Naked? by Goovo(m): 11:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
bodybuilder:
same here, it's sexier

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Prefer Women Half Naked To Completely Naked? by SenecaTheYonger: 11:19pm On Apr 10, 2020
Same here, but i make an exception if she's slim
Re: Why Do I Prefer Women Half Naked To Completely Naked? by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
bodybuilder:

Its same with me. In fact its same with most men and women. My wife would always complain whenever I am stark naked before her. I also notice she is less attractive whenever she is stark naked.

Moral lesson is men should always put on some sexy singlets and boxers. Women should wear lingeries, night gowns and sexy panties before their spouse.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Prefer Women Half Naked To Completely Naked? by Likeben(m): 11:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
bodybuilder:
Most women when they are totally naked,it's disgusting to the eyes.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do I Prefer Women Half Naked To Completely Naked? by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 11, 2020
I quite agree with you on this one. The clothes women put on including their inner wears are really covering a lot of things. They look so shapeless when stark naked. Stretch marks like zebra crossing everywhere, their sides be folding like that guy in michellin tyre advert. That is why they love sex in the dark.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Prefer Women Half Naked To Completely Naked? by drLammy(m): 1:07am On Apr 11, 2020
IMO I think a lady being half naked makes the man mind go curious and makes up for some things that ain't visible thereby you keep wondering what's beneath those clothes and all..Then when all goes off there's nothing to keep your mind longing again it's all in your face.. grin

8 Likes

Re: Why Do I Prefer Women Half Naked To Completely Naked? by DriggityDre: 1:08am On Apr 11, 2020
bodybuilder:
Same here. Miniskirts OR sundresses cool
And a croptop

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Prefer Women Half Naked To Completely Naked? by DrEbubeagunaech: 2:35am On Apr 11, 2020
IT HAS MORE TO DO WITH PSYCHOLOGY.
Have u been watching a soap opera b4, suddenly, at the most exciting point of the movie,u see "to be continued", can u remember how curious u,ll be to make sure u watch the movie when next its being shown. It all stems from the brain, there is a part of your brain that is always eager and curious to discover anything that is unfinished. That is why the spirit of most Vaseline crew members will never rest at the mere sight of lines of pant of a woman,cos that part of brain is hyperpyrexically curious to know what's behind it,and as such,they become psychologically incarcerated and entangled.

Pls no part of this publication shall be quoted or reproduced without the due consent of the publisher.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Prefer Women Half Naked To Completely Naked? by Amotekun777: 5:22am On Apr 11, 2020
Me too, bro...
Re: Why Do I Prefer Women Half Naked To Completely Naked? by kenodrill: 5:42am On Apr 11, 2020
Reichel99:
Hmmm.

How u doing
Re: Why Do I Prefer Women Half Naked To Completely Naked? by terrezo2002(m): 6:50am On Apr 11, 2020
None of them is Alright. Women should cover every sensitive parts of their bodies. They are not sex objects, but God's temples.

1Tim.2.9 - In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Prefer Women Half Naked To Completely Naked? by gfon(m): 6:57am On Apr 11, 2020
Reichel99:
Hmmm.
hi Reichel,u mind if i get to add u up on fb?
Re: Why Do I Prefer Women Half Naked To Completely Naked? by Niceguyyy: 7:04am On Apr 11, 2020
I prefer my half naked, wear something I can raise up or shift, some women don't look appealing at all when stark naked esp the pussy, that place can be ugly

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Prefer Women Half Naked To Completely Naked? by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 7:55am On Apr 11, 2020
Mehn i prefer dem half naked than complete naked oh . . Its always appetizing
Re: Why Do I Prefer Women Half Naked To Completely Naked? by Crazychris: 8:04am On Apr 11, 2020
That's how I loosed interest in a girl when she came visiting. She look like bonga fish when she naked, immediately my dick went flaccid. And she dey okay o with her cloth on

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Prefer Women Half Naked To Completely Naked? by sylvez(m): 9:19am On Apr 11, 2020
majamajic:
Half is best

You mean half bread is better than....full bread cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Prefer Women Half Naked To Completely Naked? by MrRichmond: 9:42am On Apr 11, 2020
Crazychris:
That's how I loosed interest in a girl when she came visiting. She look like bonga fish when she naked, immediately my dick went flaccid. And she dey okay o with her cloth on

grin grin
Re: Why Do I Prefer Women Half Naked To Completely Naked? by Phenomenal16(f): 10:00am On Apr 11, 2020
"ART OF SEDUCTION"
Re: Why Do I Prefer Women Half Naked To Completely Naked? by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 11, 2020
Phenomenal16:
"ART OF SEDUCTION"

I prefer seeing phenomenal16 fully naked.. Internally naked..

Yes, pheno I wud love to see ur unclothedness... I wunt do anytin too, I just wanna do some Art and painting work gringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Almost Turning Into A P0rn Star New Video Emerges / I'm In Love With This Lady (photo) / Guys, What Kind Of Girl do You Respect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.