Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria (71748 Views)

Okija Shrine: No Longer A Bee-hive Of Activities For Politicians (photos) / Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration / Time Table And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections, 2015 - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by duchez(m): 3:09pm On Dec 30, 2014
Jega try 4 guys o. Election on 14th feb. Dancing shoki.
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by whyx06(m): 3:14pm On Dec 30, 2014
Tenim47:
wanna sel my v.card

don't sell ur right bro''
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by whyx06(m): 3:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
Lawrhead:
i made front page at last!!!!!!!!

lol, u made 2nd page bro... wink
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by marwankutigi: 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
we re not goat GEj Most go, here in north as a whole we only need d vote of lagos and ibadan for GMB to win with or with out other part of d country Gmb most win. we need change. we re tired of empty promises.

1 Like

Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by Caseless: 3:43pm On Dec 30, 2014
Veckylord:
u wan chop me u no see say lala na d poster
lala na alt acct of seun. grin
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by azimibraun: 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2014
Nasir Jones swag king.
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by 1stola: 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
[size=38pt]INEC AND PDPigz ARE PLAYING POLITICS WITH NIGERIANS
THEY WANT TO RIG THE ELECTION
THEY DON'T WANT US TO VOTE
WHERE IS OUR PVC
AS AT THIS TIME, MORE THAN 60 PERCENT OF ELIGIBLE NIGERIAN VOTES DON'T HAVE VOTERS CARD
WE ARE WATCHING YOU PEOPLE O
UNA PLAN NO GO WORK.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by Lancelott(m): 4:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
donphilopus:
All we're saying is: "Flush out GEJ". Even before going to the polls, we already know that GMB has taken the day, GEJ should go enjoy his look at Otuoke!

Meanwhile, the PDPains are trying everything humanly possible to discredit the People's General. Pls, I want to enjoin all the Progressives to ignore the "Sai Buhari" on Facebook because it was created to discredit Buhari and tarnish his image. It's now crystal clear that those Muslim names urging people to vote only Muslims were created by PDPians to discredit the (Northern) Muslims, particularly GMB.

Here's the link to the malicious Facebook Page created by Reno Omokri and his fellow Media vagabonds to discredit the President-in-waiting, the People's General:

https://m.facebook.com/saiibuhari?refid=7&_ft_=qid.6098589215084370688%3Amf_story_key.-4396121884201147675%3Aai.6019207520261%3Aei.6098589218762785064.6019207520261.19.0&__tn__=H

Please y'all should assume that whatever is posted there is posted by Enemies of Nigeria to tarnish the image of the incoming President Muhammadu Buhari. You can share this post to inform other people about their dubious acts. Thanks!

Nigeria must be rescued!
1)They are all the same thing..2)They'll use
anyone to attain their goals...3)Rigging is sure
in that election...4)GEJ will surely win and
Buhari no go gree..for God's sake don't you
know the power of imcubency??...5)If Buhari
wins, naija delta will resume wahala and if
Jona wins, Boko haram things....6)their kids
are not in the country right now...7)They are
just using us.... To those who keep accusing
the president, remember he can't do
everything..that's why he has ministers for
various reasons..its the reports he gets he
acts on..don't be fooled by political
propagandas...9)Those that did economics
amongst us will know that Buhari is not a
magician that will curb inflation down to less
than 20% cos there is financial crisis
currently..let's stop reading news leaflets and
start reading news papers...10)They are
controlling our thoughts through the mass
media..(where are the psychologists here
na)..most of the dailies, TV stations are
politically biased...come on...LET'S RESEARCH
ThIS!!!! Personally there is no little difference between the two of them... Let's not use religion as a guise to vote..let's analyse carefully..when Buhari was a president, did 9ja become a first world nation?? Let's open our eyes to the truth. With education you'll understand that Buhari's agendas are impossible seriously. Am not antagonizing anyone here...But the truth is what we are experiencing is what we simply call negative publicity strategy.
See if Buhari or anyone wants to work, does he need the title of the president?? Why can't he do things years before elections?? How many infrastructures, policies has he introduced that are not politically inclined?? Let's be factual here...bro na naija we dey, wise up.

1 Like

Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by mhyra(f): 5:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
donphilopus:
All we're saying is: "Flush out GEJ". Even before going to the polls, we already know that GMB has taken the day, GEJ should go enjoy his look at Otuoke!

Meanwhile, the PDPains are trying everything humanly possible to discredit the People's General. Pls, I want to enjoin all the Progressives to ignore the "Sai Buhari" on Facebook because it was created to discredit Buhari and tarnish his image. It's now crystal clear that those Muslim names urging people to vote only Muslims were created by PDPians to discredit the (Northern) Muslims, particularly GMB.

Here's the link to the malicious Facebook Page created by Reno Omokri and his fellow Media vagabonds to discredit the President-in-waiting, the People's General:

https://m.facebook.com/saiibuhari?refid=7&_ft_=qid.6098589215084370688%3Amf_story_key.-4396121884201147675%3Aai.6019207520261%3Aei.6098589218762785064.6019207520261.19.0&__tn__=H

Please y'all should assume that whatever is posted there is posted by Enemies of Nigeria to tarnish the image of the incoming President Muhammadu Buhari. You can share this post to inform other people about their dubious acts. Thanks!

Nigeria must be rescued!
Bullshit..!

2 Likes

Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by zicoraads: 6:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
mencade4:
guy them still dey register people so?

My babe never register.....she travelled from jos to spend time with me.
Am sorry, just seeing this now. They are still registering people, but that would start from 2nd of next month. They wanna give ample time for collection before they start registering new people.
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by Nazareth10: 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2014
GEJ till 2019
Gej will win.
Gej will work
Let us all come out en masse to vote credence, transparency and transformation.
Say no to power hungry criminals.
Say no to sectionalism
Say no to the Jihadist movement.
Don't be deceived
Nigeria is ours to protect.
Vote Goodluck/Sambo

2 Likes

Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by eridos: 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
Marvyx:
The question on my mind is.....................................
Will Buhari walk away peacefully if he loses again?
Am not a GEJ fan but I wish someone else more credible was contesting in 2015.
Just the way I was thinking too I wish a more credible candidate was contesting....
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by Nogodye(m): 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
Valentine day/Presidential election..... clash of the Titan..... #Change
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by Mobebi(m): 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
fellow nairalanders , I just watched a video online where I saw the governorship candidate of APC Mr. Ambode having his bath in d bush with blood, chanting incantation in d bush. this is serious. if u r on Facebook, pls search for this name, Archbishop Samson Benjamin, and click on the link he posted yesterday. its not a funny thing. its a serious cause for alarm.
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by campionato(m): 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
datguru:
Vote me. Buhari or Gej is not the option.
who be you?
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by subah(m): 9:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
All ur comments are based on speculations.I pray 4 peace 2 reign in 2015.Observing things from my mountain top.
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by HugeMac: 9:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
1stola:
[size=38pt]INEC AND PDPigz ARE PLAYING POLITICS WITH NIGERIANS
THEY WANT TO RIG THE ELECTION
THEY DON'T WANT US TO VOTE
WHERE IS OUR PVC
AS AT THIS TIME, MORE THAN 60 PERCENT OF ELIGIBLE NIGERIAN VOTES DON'T HAVE VOTERS CARD
WE ARE WATCHING YOU PEOPLE O
UNA PLAN NO GO WORK.[/size]
hahahahaha and they WANT TO VOTE out GEj , dreamers with no pvc

1 Like

Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by neocortex: 10:52pm On Dec 30, 2014
Aprime:
^^ I think we all know who's going to Win. undecided

GEJ of course

1 Like

Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
[s]Inec l want to thank you for putting that election on valentines day[/s] grin
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 31, 2014
SIA for Ogun2015
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by Howcomes(m): 11:20am On Dec 31, 2014
Spread the Gospel Light @ www.facebook.com/touchlightpage. Who ever God votes for, will be the President in 2015.
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by holdbesle(f): 12:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
Something that L’Envi Eye Renewal Cream I have learned recently is specified crucial bits in the Skin Care line's importance. One particular item is a makeup primer. And Serious Skin Care makes among the finest primers available on the market.
Try to Click >>> http://www.buyantiagingformula.com/lenvi-eye-renewal-cream/
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by Valadmiral(m): 8:24pm On Dec 31, 2014
Hmmmm d election neva reach I don de fear abeg mke una move dos to front page so dt dos ov us wey go hide no aw to run o
.... I pledge to nija my fathers country to serve nija shey na by force....
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by calaway: 9:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
neocortex:

GEJ of course

Buhari can never never be president of Nigeria
buhari is simply in FELA'S VOICE " ANIMAL IN A CRAZED MAN'S SKIN"

ENJOY THE SOUND OF WISDOM FROM THE GREAT ONE AGBAMI EDA. TIME 4.16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEMLFwBxrzI

2 Likes

Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by tola9ja: 1:08am On Jan 01, 2015
these is what you must do in these 2015

Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by jamace(m): 6:00pm On Jan 01, 2015
Chai, where will Buhari borrow academic certificate to enable him contest this election o? grin grin

Buhari, the liar will be disqualified from contesting this election.

GEJ until Buhari gets academic qualification.

1 Like

Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by fctboy: 9:36pm On Jan 01, 2015
femi1410:
Noted.
Get your PVC pls,
Let Us Vote out Clueless Govt.
let Us Vote Out STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION activist
Let Us Vote out a President who has mismanaged our economy
Let Us Vote Out a President who has failed To return Our dear sisters from Chibok
LET US VOTE FOR CHANGE
LET US VOTE MASSIVELY FOR MUHAMMADU BUHARI

Please let us sustain the democrat with our vote by silencing
The coup plotter
The dictator
Religious bigot
One that says boko haram are fighting for their right
One that intend to return all our women to purdah
Supporter of shariah as a parallel law
A sectional leader
A mediocre
Say no to boko hari

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) / Ayo Fayose’s Daughter's Wedding To Odunlade Royal Family. Photos / Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.