Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria (71752 Views)

Okija Shrine: No Longer A Bee-hive Of Activities For Politicians (photos) / Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration / Time Table And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections, 2015 - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by fathermikky: 2:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
Think of the Boko Haram menace and understand that it is not a question of Jonathan failing on national security,but a huge sabotage against our nation by elements looking to benefit from his ouster. One of the worst things done to our nation by that buffoon, Olusegun Obasanjo was the emasculation of our armed forces. He did it when he came into power in 1999 under the pretext that he was professionalizing the army and stopping them from planning coups. His Ministers of Defence, Theophilus Danjuma and Rabiu Kwankwaso oversaw the destruction of the army, even as massive money was voted in the defence budget. Of course, we had no threat. By the time that threat came in the form of Boko Haram,Yar’Adua dealt with it with overwhelming force. But that was the problem. Yar’Adua ordered the killing ofBoko Haram activists extra-judicially, but that only earned them international recognition from Global Jihad. With external money and training, they were transformed and under Jonathan, they became the Nigerian franchise of Global Jihad. Then in collaboration withNorthern power-mongers they began a process of blackmailing Jonathan. He asked for negotiation, they would not budge; he promised them amnesty, theywould not budge. They simply continue to kill defenseless citizens at will, because they know that will undermine Jonathan and the state. They support this with propaganda, inflating number of casualties and working with their political partners to undermine the stateand state response at all levels. Meanwhile, when the nation had the OPC problem in the West, Yoruba leaders went out there to sort it out. When we had problems with Bakassi Boys in the East, Igbo leaders rose to the challenge and when we had the militancy in the Niger-Delta, South-South leaders, including Goodluck Jonathan went into the creeks to talk the boys into disarming. Now, what have the Northern leaders done about Boko Haram since it started its rampage? Some wring their hands helplessly, while others like Buhari make political capital out of it! Of course, all Boko Haram wants now is a Northern president who would establishSharia all over Nigeria and Buhari will give them that. But what that means is that they used the power of their guns to impose on us a national leadership that would take us back to the Middle Ages. I have no scruples with Buhari and his kith and kin that want criminal Sharia, but they cannot impose it on therest of the nation above our Constitution. I will not vote for my own death! I will not vote for my people’s death! I will not vote to take Nigeria through the darkness that I know a Buhari presidency represents!
GEJ is re-electing again 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by organic973: 3:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
when the nation had the OPC problem in the West, Yoruba leaders went out there to sort it out.

When we had problems with Bakassi Boys in the East, Igbo leaders rose to the challenge.

When we had the militancy in the Niger-Delta, South-South leaders, including Goodluck Jonathan went into the creeks to talk the boys into disarming.

Now, what have the Northern leaders done about Boko Haram since it started its rampage? Some wring their hands helplessly, while others like Buhari make political capital out of it!

What has buhari done as an elder statesman?
Yet he is trying to deceive many nigerians with the slogan "CHANGE" when he could not do anything even as a military rtd major general with lots of experience.

He hates Nigeria because if he loves Nigeria he would have told GEJ the strategy he claim to use in fighting boko Haram long before now and many nigerians wouldn't have died.

He hates Nigeria, period!

GEJ cares

1 Like

Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by superman01(m): 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
Are u aware no valentine's day dis year...? Election has taken its place....all boys are smilling, no gift, no outing 4 d girls. Hahahahahahahaha....all thanks to INEC...... Incase ur girl insist of going out, pls take her to the polling unit and vote for PDP. I love 2015, valentine free year. Hehehe.*
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by superman01(m): 1:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
fathermikky:
Think of the Boko Haram menace and understand that it is not a question of Jonathan failing on national security,but a huge sabotage against our nation by elements looking to benefit from his ouster. One of the worst things done to our nation by that buffoon, Olusegun Obasanjo was the emasculation of our armed forces. He did it when he came into power in 1999 under the pretext that he was professionalizing the army and stopping them from planning coups. His Ministers of Defence, Theophilus Danjuma and Rabiu Kwankwaso oversaw the destruction of the army, even as massive money was voted in the defence budget. Of course, we had no threat. By the time that threat came in the form of Boko Haram,Yar’Adua dealt with it with overwhelming force. But that was the problem. Yar’Adua ordered the killing ofBoko Haram activists extra-judicially, but that only earned them international recognition from Global Jihad. With external money and training, they were transformed and under Jonathan, they became the Nigerian franchise of Global Jihad. Then in collaboration withNorthern power-mongers they began a process of blackmailing Jonathan. He asked for negotiation, they would not budge; he promised them amnesty, theywould not budge. They simply continue to kill defenseless citizens at will, because they know that will undermine Jonathan and the state. They support this with propaganda, inflating number of casualties and working with their political partners to undermine the stateand state response at all levels. Meanwhile, when the nation had the OPC problem in the West, Yoruba leaders went out there to sort it out. When we had problems with Bakassi Boys in the East, Igbo leaders rose to the challenge and when we had the militancy in the Niger-Delta, South-South leaders, including Goodluck Jonathan went into the creeks to talk the boys into disarming. Now, what have the Northern leaders done about Boko Haram since it started its rampage? Some wring their hands helplessly, while others like Buhari make political capital out of it! Of course, all Boko Haram wants now is a Northern president who would establishSharia all over Nigeria and Buhari will give them that. But what that means is that they used the power of their guns to impose on us a national leadership that would take us back to the Middle Ages. I have no scruples with Buhari and his kith and kin that want criminal Sharia, but they cannot impose it on therest of the nation above our Constitution. I will not vote for my own death! I will not vote for my people’s death! I will not vote to take Nigeria through the darkness that I know a Buhari presidency represents!
GEJ is re-electing again 2015

#gej4naija
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by mickeymimi: 10:01am On Jan 29, 2015
uhmmmm! if u ask me , na campaign manager i go ask oo

FFK ... "Mr. President has failed woefully to protect the lives and property of the Nigerian people and no responsible, self-respecting and rational human being, including those that consider themselves to be his officials and friends, should fail to admit this or should shy away from telling him"

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/160531-boko-haram-jonathan-northern-elders-femi-fani-kayode.html

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/opinion/161006-goodbye-nigeria-welcome-oduduwa-republic-by-femi-fani-kayode.html
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by ngoziiwenofu1: 11:00am On Jan 29, 2015
GEJ is the most suitable president for Nigeria .
Vote wisely.
PDP is the party.
GEJ till 2019.
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by ngoziiwenofu1: 11:08am On Jan 29, 2015
we want Continuity continuity continuity!!! GeJ is the Man .PDP is the winning party.
GEJ we love you.
You are the winner in JN
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by ngoziiwenofu1: 11:16am On Jan 29, 2015
GEJ till......... 2019.

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by Gozychuks(m): 1:04pm On Jan 29, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by sainttony360: 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
win GEJ FOR 2015 #GEJ4NAIJA
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by mamazee: 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
GEJ all the way#GEJ4Naija# tongue
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by lovingkids: 4:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
Very certain that President Goodluck Jonathan will win the forth coming election. #GEJ4Naija
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by johnpetters262: 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
A CARING PRESIDENT
Great president are made great by horrible circumstance combined with character, temperament and intelligence. like fireman, cops, doctors or soldier, presidents need a crisis to shine.......
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan took the oath of office on 29th may, 2011 amidst thunderous expectations of a new dawn, given the mountain of challenges that characterized the nation. jonathan is one of the most intelligent presidents to ever step forward of Nigeria history, the second fully fit university graduate Nigeria ever had. The likes of his intellectual capabilities have not been surpassed in public life since the founding fathers put pen to paper.
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan took the oath of office on 29th may, 2011 amidst thunderous expectations of a new dawn, given the mountain of challenges that characterized the nation. jonathan is one of the most intelligent presidents to ever step forward of Nigeria history, the second fully fit university graduate Nigeria ever had. The likes of his intellectual capabilities have not been surpassed in public life since the founding fathers put pen to paper.
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by dawolfman: 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
I pray God help us during this general election.
we need to vote wisely, vote GEJ
#GEJ4naija
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by yahayaa50: 4:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
We have every reason to vote Mr President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. In the areas of Education, Transportation, Health, Security, Agriculture, Youth and Women Empowerment, Infrastructural Development etc the President had done a lot to improve the lives of Nigerians. We cant afford to miss His transformation agendas. Mr President keep doing the good work. #GEJ4Naija
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by linodeboss: 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
we all know who is going to win @ de last day. GEJ on point
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by ayodelola: 4:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
we hav ful reason to vote for president goodlucky because he has done a lot
of tins for the country#GEJ4Naija
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by felicia122: 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
goodluck ebele jonathan will be our president come feb 2015 #GEJ4naija

1 Like

Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by santino2015: 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
let come out in mass and vote our man into power. vote for your luck, vote Goodluck jonathan. vote your future. #Gej4naija

Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by eddyegbelo: 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
I believe in a leader who can speak even in times of terror and fear, I believe in a leader who can revive the fallen sectors of our economy, I believe in a leader who is not tribalistic in carrying out developmental projects, I believe in a leader who gives women a chance in decision making, I believe in a leader who belives Nigeria can be better, I believe in President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan........Vote don't fight.........#GEJ4NAIJA

1 Like

Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by linodeboss: 4:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
GEJ is the only solution for naija, so pls vote wisely and tell the others to go back to school#GEJ4Naija

2 Likes

Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by demmyg4real: 4:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
Every of my votes, if asked to vote grin grin[b] again and again and again[/b] and again grin grin without a second thought, I will humbly give it all to my able and honest president ( H.E. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan)
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by pastorwizzypro: 4:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
ENSURE TO COLLECT UR PVC's AND VOTE THE RYT MAN GEJ 4 THE JOB......#GEJ4NAIJA
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by mikegbelo: 4:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
i cannot wait 4 the date of the presidential election 2 come let me vote for mr president Goodluck #GEJ4NAIJA
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by felicia122: 4:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
jonathan has transform nigeria roads and create schools and hospitals to to the masses.so tell me why you will not vote him,please vote GEJ for president so there will be more transformation in nigeria#GEJ4naija
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by linodeboss: 4:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
man of de pple cool smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by demmyg4real: 4:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
the man that knows the solutions and answers to naija's problems ands and questions respectively is H.E. Goodluck Jonathan.......so why not vote him again and again cos me go vote am in as many times as possible oooooooo [code][/code]GEJ4NAIJA

1 Like

Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by Sharonjoseph464: 4:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
Going by all the good works of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan led administration, every right thinking person should support him to continue his good works. I grew up as a Nigerian child and met a dilapidated railway system, some of our airports like glorified secondary schools, etc. Since GEJ came to power, his administration has transformed almost every sector of Nigerian economy; agriculture, aviation, transports, works, to mention but a few. When a man does a good job, it is wise to acknowledge and appreciate him. GEJ ought to be allowed to complete the good works he has stated. Nigerians, GEJ is the man to vote for come 14th February, 2014. #GEJ4Naija.
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by juliusguy: 4:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
ALL WE ARE SAYING.......GIVE US GOODLUCK......!!!!!#GEJ4naija #NO2Buhari
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by offornaguru: 4:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
no be lie, GEJ na him be the man, no other more qualified, no other more educated, no other sensitive to the plight of the poor, no other more concerned about the state of the nation, no other has gone the extra mile to make the changes he's made thus far, better infrastructural facilities, better road network, better transportation system, better agricultural sector, what more can I say....na you get my vote!!!
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by neksnan67: 4:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
with all that President Goodluck has done in this country we should know that he is the man for this country so it is Jonathan all the way........#GEJ4NAIJA#NO2BUHARI
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by umar651: 4:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
GEJ --Will win the election and i will surely laugh GMB and his supporters #Gej4naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) / Ayo Fayose’s Daughter's Wedding To Odunlade Royal Family. Photos / Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.