Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria (71747 Views)

Okija Shrine: No Longer A Bee-hive Of Activities For Politicians (photos) / Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration / Time Table And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections, 2015 - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by Buhari1986: 5:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
ever is not just political talk. remember the good! numerous dams are being constructed all over the country.#GEJ4naija.
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by debbyjohnson: 5:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
WE ALL THE THE TRUTH AMONGS THE WHOLE FUZZ WHICH IS GOODLUCK ALL THE WAY #GEJITESNAIJA
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by juliusguy: 5:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
It is during his administration that the whole country knew that some so called cabals were squandering the Federal Government money(our money) paid to subsidize oil price. Right now, after increasing the oil price, the money has directed to so many development projects. More roads are been constructed, SURE-P programme is on going, more money injected into the education sector, agriculture and so on. Yet, a huge amount is still in the subsidy account in readiness to counter any downstream in the country's economy. To enjoy more of these and for continuity, VOTE PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN. #GEJ4naija #NO2Buhari
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by kk419u: 5:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
vote wisely, ,vote for change vote for more agricultural development and lots more #GEJ4NAIJA
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by akime14: 5:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
Come to think of the forth coming Presidential election in our great country,i continue to take a good look between the 2 major contestant GEJ And GMD....,And from d looks of things I prefer GEJ To continue his good job,From all Areas of His Administration he has done well.
Nigeria Economy has improved alot and regarded as the fast growing Economy In Africa,in the area of Agriculture GEJ provided enough Modern days Tools for both Urband and Rural Farmers which drastically improved Nigerian Agriculture And created Self employement to the youth,Today Nigeria has improved in d area of Crude Oil,We all benefit from His implementation of Oil Subsidy,And d Dividends of subsidy is a Long term one.
In d Area of Sport GEJ won d Nation Cup after 19 yrs we`ve having struggling,On d Areas of Atlethes d Country representatives Won alot of medals and d female and male under age teams performed excellently and put alot of smiles to millions of Nigerians.
Continuation Brings Perfection,And without been sentimental i don`t want to start counting of what Millions of Nigerian went through during d era of "GENERAL MOHAMODU BUHARI D DICTATOR".I urge the Elders,Youth to go for ''CONTINUTION'' Which is GEJ PERFECTION For d next generation to have greater future And say a good thing of our hero`s past,#GEJ4NAIJA
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by aa2015: 7:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate Slated for February 8.

Not suprised .

He knows people won't understand 70% of what he will say hence the fear .

This man should just do us all a favour and step down. If you can't debate with the so-called 'clueless' GEJ, how do you intend to tackle the intellectually-tasking and complex demands of running a democratic country?

If he suspects any form of connivance, he should suggest that a more trusted body handle the debates. APC and co have been asking the PDP to forget the certificate issue and face real matters. Now the time to face real matters is upon us and they're looking for an escape route.

An illiterate is an illiterate no matter what, I met an APC fan saying "GMB till Sambo debates with Osibanjo", Now the guy didn't even talk about the main contender (Buhari ) because he knows What's up...

His supporters will back him on this, cause they don't want further disgrace after the "...I will stabilize oil price" incident.

IMAGINE Buhari ADDRESSING THE U.N GENERAL ASSEMBLY. **heart attack**

1 Like

Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by aa2015: 8:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
This is real

Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by aa2015: 9:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
Please watch out. Don't vote. His personal doctor just released a scan of his brain.

1 Like

Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by EdenJohnson: 2:19am On Jan 30, 2015
FEBRUARY 14TH ELECTIONS: THE MISSING INGREDIENT AND MY FINAL MESSAGE!
I want to use this opportunity to thank everybody world over who has developed interest in seeing a better Nigeria from February 2015. I specially thank and congratulate Nigerians for being "awake", and for their numerous theories, comments, arguments and updates on every available platform. We have all done well.
BUT....hmmmmm....I wish I could make it a national thing.....I want us, at this point, to put Nigeria in prayers till and after the general elections. Our reactions so far have only portrayed us as being too capable of saving Nigeria with our "great awakening" which, obviously, only came as a result of 2015 elections. Some of us want their votes to count, others want their muscles to count, others their money to count, and yet others want all three to count in this election.
Some think PDP winning means peace, others think APC winning means peace: but I perceive something different! People are already dying, friends separated, families torn apart, organisations losing members, houses raged down - all because Nigeria has elections in 2015. My heart bleeds! There's an ingredient left out of the 2015 race and it's deadly if no called in.
IT'S NOW TIME TO CALL GOD FULLY INTO THIS "TIME-BOMB" WAITING TO EXPLODE; WE ALONE CAN NOT CHOOSE OUR LEADERS. LET US START PRAYING FOR NIGERIA NOW!
#LetsPrayForNigeria
•By @_EdenJohnson
*pls broadcast this piece*
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by adibababa1: 4:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
Are you an applicant from kogi east?does your father,mother,uncle,Aunty or any relatives has political to support the political ambitions of the Dg Nasrda airport road Abuja.Grab the opportunity to to talk to them to present your cv to the Dg and you are employed.Requirement:you must be an igala from kogi east,you must have somebody capable of influencing Dg senatorial ambitions,and his future governertorial ambitions.even husbands and wives can be employed because it happen recently there.you can claim another state to make it easier.
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by Ifetex(m): 7:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by Azo(m): 9:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
Guys click the link below to vote as regards the feb 14 election in a real poll. Pls share and broadcast.
http://vote.pollcode.com/71756982
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by thomasmd1: 12:55am On Feb 01, 2015
Was it like this 50 years ago? How did we get here? Why are we making the same mistakes? When did we start suicide bombing? I thought we all loved each other? Why do we love liars? Why do we prefer not to vote? Why is there so much blood shed? Why is there starvation? Is this how will continue in 2015? Are they credible to lead us? What do I need to do? Do I count? Does my vote count? Ain't you tired? Why do they build high rising houses when some lives in the gutters? Is this civilisation? Is this modernisation? Is this change? Is this the transformation they are talking about? Why are you laughing at the trends of this country and it's future? What does umbrella and broom mean to our future in this country? Why does our youth prefer drivers license to voters card? Why do you decide to just watch? Are they concerned about me and you? Are the media helping us if just a failed journalism? Is it just me or you feel the same way too? When this we start killing our fellow brothers and sisters for power, fame and positions? Why did we forget the chibok girl like they it's just pencils that are missing? Why did you decide to sell your vote for a token? I don't just want change or transformation. I believe change is in fact transformation. I want a better Nigeria. I want peace in the land, I want a the sleeping giant to wake up from its deep sleep, I want you and I to matter, I want my children and grandchildren future secured, I want development to reach the farmer deep in the village of amanator.ebonyi, I want incorruptible government, I want schools where we train to lead and discover ourselves not to just listen and obey theories that are questionable.

I want us to be ..........................

Fill the gap.

1 Like

Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by jinielis: 11:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
I can't wait for Goodluck to be declared the winner.
Team GEJ
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by jinielis: 12:01am On Feb 02, 2015
I CANT WAIT FOR GOOD LUCK TO BE DECLARED THE WINNER.
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by nakedwire(m): 6:08am On Feb 02, 2015
temmypotter:
May the best man win
who z d best man dat u wan make he win?
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by tpiaobsession: 10:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
Twelve more days.

1 Like

Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by Nobody: 1:26am On Feb 03, 2015
11 days to go..

1 Like

Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by sirrinky: 7:47am On Feb 03, 2015
This election should just come and go abeg.The tension its creating is becoming too much.
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by realnaijaa: 9:24am On Feb 03, 2015
juliusguy:
It is during his administration that the whole country knew that some so called cabals were squandering the Federal Government money(our money) paid to subsidize oil price. Right now, after increasing the oil price, the money has directed to so many development projects. More roads are been constructed, SURE-P programme is on going, more money injected into the education sector, agriculture and so on. Yet, a huge amount is still in the subsidy account in readiness to counter any downstream in the country's economy. To enjoy more of these and for continuity, VOTE PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN. #GEJ4naija #NO2Buhari
which project? Is it the elite train that cost 750 per trip 1500 per round trip,45,000 per month.something must be wrong with you guys.
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by samdlit: 10:26am On Feb 03, 2015
BREAKING: Attahiru Jega Resigns As INEC Chairman..

Below is the (Alleged) letter of his resignation:

Your Excellency,

It is with a deep sense of regret that I herewith tender my resignation from my post as Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission. Definitely, questions will be asked as regards the timing of my action, but I strongly believe it is in the best interest of my family and I that I vacate the office of INEC Chairman with immediate effect.

http:///wp-content/uploads/2015/02/INEC-LETTER.jpg
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by tpiah11: 1:28pm On Feb 03, 2015
Fake news.
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by loco4love: 4:54pm On Feb 03, 2015
Buhari must win. Amen.AS LONG AS HE INTENDS TO PUT AN END TO CORRUPTION.
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by realnaijaa: 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2015
Many of you just repeat what others repeated. Which of the agricultural sector reforms has had aNY iimpact on Nigerians. How many of the so called dams have you seen. How many of you have entered the expensive so called mass transit train. How many of the sure-p buses have you witness plying nigerian mass transportation landscape.have you been to the 7up toll gate area of lagos? Have you seen the so called sure-p unemployed Nigerians been deceived with fake employments scam with people paying over 100k for fake employment.
Jona has been going around promising massive employment even when he knows the govt will be borrowing 2trillion to finance this years budget.all govt agencies have been told to cut down on all capital projects ,even there is no assurance of getting your salaries on time.all savings is gone. Dollar is exchanging at 210 naira.
So what have you really achieved in the peast 6yrs apart from retrogression. Insecurity is the other of the day. Our army alone is over 130,000 in strength excluding the airforce ,navy,police which is over 400,000. We are happy that chad sent in just 750 soldiers. Even with what chad sent they have achieved a lot in just 2 weeks .we are happy that the AU is sending a 7500 military contingent. Is this not absurd with an army of over 130,000 we not achieved.
When people talk they leave issues and bring in sentiments. No one sponsor of boko haram as ever been caught yet this group use modern hilux bus,jeeps, and have food and medical supply in abundance.we all know in our hearts Jonathan allowed him self to hijacked by some group of persons that never meant well for them selves. This is failing.those who are supporting him are doing it for the following reason
1. They have a link with corrupt means of enriching themselves directly or indirectly in this govt.
2. Some of been afraid of not been political irrelevant
3.some do not have a moral conscience and their understanding of what is right as been destroyed by greed
4.the religious aspect as been the worst ,we christain have now started calling black white.this is bigotry is its greatest form.we are expected to say the truth no matter what,but rather we have been politicized. Even pastor comming out to sTate who to vote for not because they decided to find out the whole truth as the bible commanded, but have bbeen seective with it. If group of imams come out to endorse buhari there would have been great shout of islamization .
5. This other group are my eastern brothers who all have been known to support what so ever is in power irrespective of performance.I bet you when buhari wins they will be the ones celebrating change as if they were the exponent of it.
Failure should not be encourage if we are to build a Nigeria of our dreams.
I cnavased for jona in 2011. I got more than 50 people to vvote for him.I even convince many of my church brethren to do the same.6yrs latter what do we have? An over expensive train even the masses in lagos reject.over hyped rice production figure ,which showed for the Christmas locally produced rice was what we were meantto eat this last festival. How many of you have seen such rice? All they have been given is one stat after the other.
4trilloin on defence yet chad one of the poorest countries sent in only 750 soldiers and have turn the tide of the war, capturing and securing towns one after the other.
Shame on this govt and any Nigerian who for one of the resons stated support failure.
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 05, 2015
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by Nobody: 5:06am On Feb 06, 2015
8 days to go!!
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by dejifan: 10:58am On Feb 06, 2015
The Lagos State Government has declared Friday, February 6, as a work-free day for its workers.

This was disclosed in a statement by the state Head of Service, Oluseyi Williams.

The government also urged private sector employers to release their workers early to enable those of them who are yet to collect their Permanent Voter Cards to do so.

Williams said the government was desirous of ensuring that all public servants in the state participated in the voting process..... collection: Private sector advised to close early, as Lagos declares public holiday
http:///JwYd32NJHk http:///YWHY9uoQBb
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by Holluwartosin: 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
Read and share to help others....... /1CAb7ov

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) / Ayo Fayose’s Daughter's Wedding To Odunlade Royal Family. Photos / Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.