Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria (71745 Views)

Okija Shrine: No Longer A Bee-hive Of Activities For Politicians (photos) / Committee Plans One-week Activities For Buhari’s Inauguration / Time Table And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections, 2015 - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by itstpia8: 1:10am On Feb 08, 2015
election postponed for another 6 weeks. . . . . .

till march 28
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by Bode91: 3:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
lalasticlala:
Below is INEC Timetable for Nigerian General Elections 2015.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/173946-timetable-schedule-activities-general-elections-2015.html
kindly edit the timetable.

1 Like

Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by cozy7(m): 8:27am On Feb 09, 2015
PDP has failed Nigerians, all these years, they keep using Nigerian wealth to enrich themselves. Buhari, plz take over, we don't care abt certificate bcoz those who hv it hv failed us............
Re: Timetable And Schedule Of Activities For General Elections 2015 - Nigeria by itstpia8: 5:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
feb 3

samdlit:
BREAKING: Attahiru Jega Resigns As INEC Chairman..

Below is the (Alleged) letter of his resignation:

Your Excellency,

It is with a deep sense of regret that I herewith tender my resignation from my post as Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission. Definitely, questions will be asked as regards the timing of my action, but I strongly believe it is in the best interest of my family and I that I vacate the office of INEC Chairman with immediate effect.

http:///wp-content/uploads/2015/02/INEC-LETTER.jpg

God dey watch una in 3D though. 4D too. And 5D.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ayo Fayose’s Daughter's Wedding To Odunlade Royal Family. Photos / Chief Of Army Staff Doing Push Ups With Soldiers(photo) / Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.