Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. (10361 Views)

Chris Ngige's Visit To Abia State (Photos) / Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation / The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 30, 2014
This thread is meant to replace the initial thread which was opened by a non abian based on prejudice and bigotry, let's come here to discuss the successes, problems and way forward for abia state.

I think a thread like this should be in a safe hand and an abian should be the op, prior to this, I admonish us to repost every of the pictures here and truncate the initial abia thread.

Let's come and showcase our culture, development, setbacks and the solutions to them.

God bless abia.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 30, 2014
Abagworo, b2mario, rarediamond, igboson, you are needed here.
Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by vanbonattel: 11:13am On Dec 30, 2014
as an Igbo man, I will support this thread over the one created by the devil himself, Chino
he can change the topic or delete that old one
abia state people better support this thread
how can chino mean well for abia he has been cursing ?
Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 30, 2014
vanbonattel:
as an Igbo man, I will support this thread over the one created by the devil himself, Chino
he can change the topic or delete that old one
abia state people better support this thread
how can chino mean well for abia he has been cursing ?
thanks man, it won't be easy but we will build this thread.
Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by ikpeazu2015: 11:17am On Dec 30, 2014
our man

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 30, 2014
customized13:
Abagworo, b2mario, rarediamond, igboson, you are needed here.
these guys are so needed here
Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by vanbonattel: 11:22am On Dec 30, 2014
ikpeazu2015:
our man
though am not from abia
but are you sure this is not another t.a. orji in the making cheesy
Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by ikpeazu2015: 11:25am On Dec 30, 2014
vanbonattel:

though am not from abia
but are you sure this is not another t.a. orji in the making cheesy

the guy is good guy besides he is from aba. so he will not fail us
Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 30, 2014
I thinks I should spearhead the picture posting.

Aba pictures

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 30, 2014
ikpeazu2015:

the guy is good guy besides he is from aba. so he will not fail us
why did you lie in the other thread that the guy studied abroad when we know he studied in a Nigerian university.
Another government of calumny.
Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 30, 2014
More on aba cool

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 30, 2014
Umuahia grin

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 30, 2014
More on umuahia

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Basildvalour(m): 11:51am On Dec 30, 2014
We do not need PDP anymore in Abia cos T.A Orji will continue with him from where he stopped in the name of "god-fatherism."

Abians, beware of another BONDAGE...I believe I have said my bit.

Ndewo nu!!!

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 30, 2014
Basildvalour:
We do not need PDP anymore in Abia cos T.A Orji will continue with him from where he stopped in the name of "god-fatherism."

Ndewo nu!!!
please we should yield to this call.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Kenai: 11:52am On Dec 30, 2014
"Abia - The Industrial Pioneer Of The East."

This is actually true, because Aba was the foremost home of indigenous industrialization in Igboland, while Onitsha was a port town at the time.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by ikpeazu2015: 11:52am On Dec 30, 2014
Basildvalour:

Ndewo nu!!!

shut your trap. ikpeazu is the right guy for the job whether pdp or not.
Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 30, 2014
customized13:
Judith I don hear.
now you're talking! Happy new year in advance.
Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 30, 2014
The abia tower, an iconic symbol of abia people.

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 30, 2014
Face I see you viewing.
Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 30, 2014
berem:
now you're talking! Happy new year in advance.
thanks my Lady, same to you.
Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
ikpeazu2015:

shut your trap. ikpeazu is the right guy for the job whether pdp or not.
Is this how you intend to campaign for Ikpeazu by throwing insults?

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
FACE, this thread need your contribution
Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
berem:
abu shey we don vote ikpetheif ni grin
Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by ikpeazu2015: 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
berem:

i am sorry but he made a very provocative comment.
Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
Pictures of aba cool

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Abia State - the industrial and economic hub of the east. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
customized13:
abu shey we don vote ikpetheif ni grin
I wonder o!
Anyway,I watched a beauty contest "FACE OF OKIJA" yesterday and I was impressed about how the chief organizer and Chairaman of NEST OIL really talked about Chief Alex Otti. Chief Alex Otti gave a very impressive speech too. Heard he brought Diamond Bank to Okija. The very first bank to be located in Okija.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Report Insinuating Vice President Didn't Follow Due Process In Supervision Of Ag / WTO: General Council Agrees Guidelines For Final Stage Of DG Selection / Ibadan And Awka Pictures 100 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.