Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende (30439 Views)

Osinbajo Meets With Oby Ezekwesili In His Office At The Villa (Photos) / Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) / Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by 1stola: 6:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
GEJisBOKO:
Hahahahahaa. I laugh in ijaw

Chekwas okorie ko chekwas okorocha ni. The lowlifer cant even pull 10,000 vote, his ibo kinsmen wont vote for him. Heck, ojuku, the greatest ibo man that ever lived couldnt even win an election in his own ward.

It is high time you realise that the ibos are the slaves in Nigeria. It is your destiny to worship the Yorubas, Hausas and Ijaws -(they have usurped your position as the 3rd major ethnic group in Nigeria)
Yeepaa!
lol! cheesy grin
One billion likes.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by Gbawe2: 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
aurenflani:

Are you still a dependant? I couldn't fathom any iota of seriouness in you. Anyone who wants a future has to exhibit some aura of seriousness and a measure of intelligence.

Indeed. Osinbajo's actions should be inspirational to Nigerian youths but our nation is a 'funny' place where logic is always turned on its head so that what is good is rejected and what is bad is praised and emulated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
He has been campaigning only in Lagos. Lagos is just one of the 36 states that will vote, he should take his campaign outside also.
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by JDelight(m): 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
Wasup with the guy with koboko shey e wan flog Osibanjo to comfirm wether him feet for the job?
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by duni04(m): 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
someone should tell this guy he's running for vice president of Nigeria, not governor of Lagos undecided

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by iamkay(m): 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2014
e sure me die...this man go dey active baje....compare to clueless SAMBO wey just dey collect salary...phyno sef popular pass our current vp....how buhari no go win come 2015...imaging the kind active vp hiz got....#chai...gej own don finish eh!
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by Whobedatte(m): 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2014
Gbawe2:

What is this guy talking about? Are there other poster who, like me, think this guy just talks for the sake of it and never with the intention of making logical/intelligent sense? I have never seen this poster, along with another poster called tit, say anything meaningful or sensible. Not even once.
both of u rnt working for free. #Saibuhari2015. Vote the virus out!
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by aurenflani: 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2014
HzRF:

I live at osogbo maybe we should ask from ur mother... that she is a market woman doesn't stop her .... .

These two guys didn't say mother. Atleast that should tell you the level where they could take their disrespect. Refrain from calling people's mother in a derogatory way.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by Firefire(m): 6:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
[s]
Gbawe2:

What is this guy talking about? Are there other poster who, like me, think this guy just talks for the sake of it and never with the intention of making logical/intelligent sense? I have never seen this poster, along with another poster called tit, say anything meaningful or sensible. Not even once.
[/s]

undecided
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by daintyprincess(f): 6:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
Gbawe2:

Put 100% into everything you do, as Osinbajo is doing, and your life will be 100% more successful. Try it and see the difference to your life.
So as he dey waka now,he don see difference,abeg make we wait till 2015 make we see d 100%
Sebi na pastor,he don start to dey attend olamide concert,na Wetin bible talk say make we do be dat. Bros it is obvious dat this man is desperate but he should take it easy abi he wants to tell me that if he enters at d end of d day he will enter brt or be jumping up n down for selfie,why buhari no join am?
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by olamonsor2: 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
Very active like Obama. Good work man
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by Firefire(m): 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
redcliff:

You must be typing under duress

Compliment of the season.

All those haling the wanderer called Osinbajo should be ready to defend him IF the eventuality happens and his master lose the election as usual.

God please protect your own.
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
I like this man. Very proactive.
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by Firefire(m): 6:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
duni04:
someone should tell this guy he's running for vice president of Nigeria, not governor of Lagos undecided

I am expecting the human being to storm Sambisa forest and not wandering in Lagos. undecided
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
All Propaganda.. it is called the PLAIN FOLKS propaganda method.. and as usual the lot of gullible and blissfully ignorant Nigerians have been falling for it since the days of NPN Shagari..

What we should be asking ourselves if we can take our heads out of the oven for a bit

1: What are Osinbajo's ideas worth when divorced from his personality?
2: What could he be trying to cover up with the plain-folks approach?
3: What are the facts?

Read More about this sly deceptive propaganda technique from a highly redeemed man of God

http://changingminds.org/techniques/propaganda/plain_folks.htm

Method
Make the leaders look just like mom'n'pop-style 'plain folks'. Things you can do to achieve this include:
Dress

Wear ordinary clothes. Especially avoid designer gear. When you must be formal, be plain, so you clothes do not send 'flashy' messages. When you are seen in 'informal' settings, wear jeans and other 'relaxed' clothing (but do make sure they are always clean).

When visiting particular groups, you can dress to show you are like them. When 'down on the farm', wear bibbed denims. When visiting the troops, wear simple fatigues (careful not to show rank here).

Speech
Use simple words, simple grammar and short sentences. Pause, as if you have to think hard about words before speaking.

When talking with a particular group of people, use their language, but with care not to appear that you are aping them (be careful with local dialects and professional jargon). Perhaps use just a few of their words, or use parallel words that say 'I may not be you, but I'm so like you it is the same thing, anyway'.

A subtly is to use minor speech errors and incorrect grammar. If you are a linguist, this can be painful. But it sends the basic message: 'I'm an ordin'ry person, jus' like you.' Do this carefully: you want to appear ordinary, not foolish.

Action
When you are shown doing things, do normal things. Be seen doing chores around the house. Go out running. Walk the dog. Play with your kids. Appear interested in things and people. Be surprised. Be normal.

Just as with dress and speech, you can copy body language, sending 'I'm like you' signals.

Like speech errors, you can make simple action mistakes. Drop things. Knock things over. Slip up a bit. Again, be careful to look ordinary, not a fool.

Example
Visiting a church, the President dresses in a dark suit and blue shirt. He walks slowly and with hands together in front of him. He talks gravely with people. He sings with joy and prays with fervor. Later that day, he has changed into denims and fleece top to take the dog for a walk. Along the way, he meets another dog owner and exchanges cheery pleasantries.

Discussion
When you dress, speak and act like other people, you say 'I am like you'. When they see you as like them, they are more likely to like and trust you in return. Once they have decided that you are trustworthy, they will accept what you say without question.

Appearing ordinary also makes you appear uncomplicated and very unlikely to tell lies. As a result, people are more likely to trust you further and believe more of what you say.

This is a method that is often used by people aspiring to (and working in) high office. It is easy for such people to lose track with the ordinary person -- or at least appear to do so. Using the 'Plain Folks' method helps mitigate this risk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by hensben(m): 6:30pm On Dec 30, 2014
Gbawe2:

Indeed. Osinbajo's actions should be inspirational to Nigerian youths but our nation is a 'funny' place where logic is always turned on its head so that what is good is rejected and what is bad is praised and emulated.
100% true..

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by Orikinla(m): 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
[size=18pt]Word of Mouth is loudest in Nigeria.

This pastor is using sociopolitical evangelism very well.

Evangelism marketing is an advanced form of word-of-mouth marketing (WOMM) in which companies develop customers who believe so strongly in a particular product or service that they freely try to convince others to buy and use it. The customers become voluntary advocates, actively spreading the word on behalf of the company.

GSM phones will be used to make calls and send text messages to fellow voters on who to vote for.

The only hope for PDP is to rig the elections and use the N21 billion to buy as many voters cards as possible which is actually their master plan.

iVOTE Campaign is calling on all voters not to sell your votes to any political party or political contestant in the 2015 elections. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by Nitefury: 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
On a lighter note, that house is not for sale..

GMB/PYO 2015 btw
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by Macteejay2(m): 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
This man is not doing all these waka about alone. Too much energy dey worry this man. . . See you in Aso Rock Villa 2015. . .
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by searay(m): 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
After campaigning only in Lagos APC will feel that they have covered the whole of Nigeria.
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by Dreyl(m): 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
HzRF:
Gud 1

When will he visit prostitutes?
common sense you know get. undecided
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by shurlermoz(m): 6:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
FreeGlobe:

Who is ahead presently in govt between Igbo and Yoruba? I understand that is why you want Buhari/osibanjo so bad but unfortunately the status quo remains.

which Igbo is ahead and where biko?
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by 1stola: 6:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
HzRF:

Fortunately I don't have any
Maybe u should ask ur mother she sure to know
No.
My mom is a lecturer at U.I
Maybe you should ask your wh0re mother and sisters first.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by GhaliNaaba(m): 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
Thank you prof Osinbajo. Gej was interested in dividing nigeria along religious and tribal line but you just proof to us that unity is diversity is realisable.
Thanks so so much sir.
It shows your presidency will amend the already cracked bridge by gej and his ##teamclueless

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 30, 2014
This man is a time waster. He knows deep down politics doesnt fit him. Is he going to be vp of lagos or vp of nigeria. I would have loved if buhari choose oshiomole. the combination could have made them a force to be reckoned with.
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by holums(m): 6:42pm On Dec 30, 2014
FreeGlobe:

Definitely, except if you have Lagos in mind, as for Aso Rock the yorubas will never see it again before a "rude and canterkerous" stranger

What gave U dis impression...........U can't just utter a statement like dis, U must giv a logical reason why Yorubas will not see it again......be logical
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by BABANGBALI: 6:44pm On Dec 30, 2014
HzRF:
Gud 1

When will he visit prostitutes?
your comment just confirmed your signature
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by BABANGBALI: 6:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
holums:

What gave U dis impression...........U can't just utter a statement like dis, U must giv a logical reason why Yorubas will not see it again......be logical
pls ignore dat hater
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by Pavour222: 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
If only this pastor had preached the gospel this way, he would have won lots of souls for heaven. Now he is doing this for the devil....what an irony. cry
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by HzRF(m): 6:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
aurenflani:

These two guys didn't say mother. Atleast that should tell you the level where they could take their disrespect. Refrain from calling people's mother in a derogatory way.
Ur relatives exclude ur mother?
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by HzRF(m): 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
Dreyl:
common sense you know get. undecided
NA u nw get?
At least he's a pastor, and christ himself help convert a prostitute
Xo what is preventing a so call man of God to do so
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by kevade: 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
Good one my able VP. However, I would like you to plan your movements well. Lagos though having a large number of electorates cannot only deliver you guys. Therefore it is important you move to areas like the North central, middle belt and south south. This is to remove the islamist impression people percieve of the party and GMB. The Good LORd/ALLah grant u Guys the strength to overcome the challenges ahead.

GMB/OSIBANJO 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Changes Campaign Strategies / Samuel Osaigbovo Ogbemudia Is Dead! / Kano Governorship: APC Shares ‘Aso-Ebi’ Ahead Of Supreme Court Ruling (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.