Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,218 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende (30402 Views)

Osinbajo Meets With Oby Ezekwesili In His Office At The Villa (Photos) / Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) / Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by CHRISTALLITE: 2:32am On Dec 31, 2014
nduchucks:
Osinbajo is a classy and savvy dude. He complements President Buhari very nicely and I give credit to Tinubu for having the talent to identify such people.

As for our PDP/GEJ supporters, I feel sorry for you. Its not easy to watch your paymasters behind the ace ball and being unable to stop the wave.

My pellow PDP crew led by insincere9gerian are left with the option of burying their heads in the sand like this Wild Camel (rakumin dajij) or the Ostrich. I believe these people are in great denial. ndo o.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/648223_rak_jpg3be10a689dcae3eda0158a90666e866e
So what has he done to warrant all those compliment of yours highlight please or you are a mere fanatic!
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by CHRISTALLITE: 2:37am On Dec 31, 2014
LUAPSIN:
Ahh!!!
APC as turn a whole professor to pendulom,moving up and down the city of lagos,all to show to tinubu and fashola that he has striength. Osinbajo !!! because of wot u wnt 2 eat u turn 2 grassroot crusader overnight..... O ma sheee oooooo
Smiles...
Really?
Interesting!
But then, he could have done better by repackaging his strategy jur!
All those ones he is doing now no concern me jare!
Abeg Presidential Debate better pass!
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by inalegwu99(m): 7:10am On Dec 31, 2014
let him visit rivers and delta..sai GMB

Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by tit(f): 7:11am On Dec 31, 2014
Afonja and Alimi

Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by Haqq4young(m): 10:13am On Dec 31, 2014
ths man have a mission. #TEAMallow#

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by PentiumPro(f): 12:34pm On Dec 31, 2014
tit:
Afonja and Alimi

You are such a silly douchebag fellow.
A foolish troll
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by vikyno(m): 1:16pm On Dec 31, 2014
This man was just busy traversing the length and breadth of Lagos as if the votes that will make him V.P will only come from there.

The best showing APC can put up with PDP in Lagos is to share the votes.
I don't see other ethnic groups aside the Yoruba's voting for PDP in Lagos.
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by MzErica(f): 5:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
abu12:

Do you have relatives who are prostitutes at obalende?
DAT serves him right
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
BUHARIOSINABAJO2015
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by azimibraun: 7:08pm On Dec 31, 2014
Did Anybody see the write up on the wall? It seems like a warning to the pdp. This house is not for sale pdp don't come here with your 419. Hehehehe
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by Kendricklamar(m): 11:17am On Jan 11, 2015
daintyprincess:

So as he dey waka now,he don see difference,abeg make we wait till 2015 make we see d 100%
Sebi na pastor,he don start to dey attend olamide concert,na Wetin bible talk say make we do be dat. Bros it is obvious dat this man is desperate but he should take it easy abi he wants to tell me that if he enters at d end of d day he will enter brt or be jumping up n down for selfie,why buhari no join am?

Hahaha,I love this.True talk,thumbs up..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate / Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) / Burial Of Another IPOB Member Killed During Rally In Port-Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.